Mars-Saturn and Accidents

For discussion on aspects, retrograde, combustion, planetary war, vargottama, kuja dosha, alternate lagnas etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Rache
Contributor
Contributor
Mars-Saturn and Accidents

Post by Rache » 05 Jan 2018

Saturn and Mars conjunction or mutual aspect cause damage, fractures, bleeding injuries, accident, disaster, inferno etc.
Is it only because of mars's rulership of 8th house in kalpurush chart. And is that rule always applicable or there is some catch in these rules and infact many consider this combination as chart-spoilers why is it so?
Would love to see some expert reviews on these rules.
Thank you

SWARNIM
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Mars-Saturn and Accidents

Post by SWARNIM » 05 Jan 2018

The combination is also known as Agni (Fire) Marut (Air) Yoga (Combination) and accordingly their closed conjunction under affliction from Ketu, Rahu is generally considered as volatile/explosive. However, strong Venus/Moon (Water) reduces the ill effects of such combination.

Rache
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Rache » 05 Jan 2018

So, let's say a combination is like this- saturn-venus together in capricorn/libra and moon-mars combo is there in cancer/aries,then I think everything will be balanced because of moon-venus combination and mutual aspect between all of them.
Is that so?

joyd

Post by joyd » 06 Jan 2018

saturn is a saint and Mars is a valliant.Their aspects always good,especially when they are posited[conjunctions too are good] in 5-9 /4-10 /3-11 /1-7 / 3-9 axis.In such placements jupiter aspects them means,such natives reaches dizzy heights in their lives.There is always a chase between them.In such chase,mars is the jaya graha one will have awards and rewards in their field of activity.If saturn is the winner in such chase gives top authoritative positions or they may be excellent tool and machine designers ,chief advisers to prime ministers and planning commission departments.Their conjunction with nodes ,trika lords gives destructive effects in natives life.Males under the domination of their wives[hen pecked]and will face lots of mental humiliation by them too.Mars wants to achieve by his speed and energy but saturn wants to achieve the things by keen observation,patience. Mars is skills but saturn is the driving force[tact or knack] of those martian skills.It means mars can do any tough work with less energy but saturn gives long and continuous hours of hard working nature.This is the reason natives with these two planets connection are good workaholics and the best achievers.They will achieve something impossible to ordinary people.In a chase,there is lots of concentration to reach the goal.so Saturn-mars is the best combination in a chart without any second doubt.

joyd.

Rache
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Rache » 06 Jan 2018

Ok, and is this combination performs equally well in 5-11 axis? or when any of them is debilitated or weak. Also, one more thing I've seen mars-Saturn mutual aspect or conjunction is good for engineering fields, is that also true because Saturn denotes working class and steel/underground things and mars is a tough general, so together they can perform brilliantly well.

joyd

Post by joyd » 07 Jan 2018

In 5-11 axis and in debilitation too ,talent wise and skill wise there is no deficiency but child issues and a chronic lifelong health problem hunts the natives.work wise it is perfectly ok..

joyd.

Rache
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Rache » 07 Jan 2018

Ok,thanks for this clarification.

djoe
Contributor
Contributor

Post by djoe » 09 Jan 2018

one of my children has Saturn mars in sixth with sun, ketu and mercury. moon and rahu are in 12th, other child has mars in 8th and Saturn in 11th in mutual aspect to each other. what does that mean please?
regards

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ADC » 11 Jan 2018

6H is 10th from 9th house i.e profession of the father. Saturn+Mars in 6H means profession of father may be related to armed forces or police. Saturn + Mars means KSHATIRYA personality.

djoe
Contributor
Contributor

Post by djoe » 23 Jan 2018

[quote=ADC post_id=251054 time=1515688814 user_id=19063]
6H is 10th from 9th house i.e profession of the father. Saturn+Mars in 6H means profession of father may be related to armed forces or police. Saturn + Mars means KSHATIRYA personality.
[/quote]

true

tv1980_2
Contributor
Contributor

Post by tv1980_2 » 23 Jan 2018

this is the first time I am hearing that mars saturn conjunction is good. What am I missing? I have this in my ascendant and I am convinced my life would have been more positive otherwise. (kanya lagna) The 2 planets are not close to each other. Early life was full of struggle.

Suresh_Chauhan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Suresh_Chauhan » 24 Jan 2018

Mars-Saturn conjunction is never good, not in any house or sign. Saturn will hold back all the qualities that Mars has and restrain them from expression. It can lead to mis-judgements - when to act, when to speak, and the resulting consequences of ill-timed actions. It can only be good for career, maybe because it Mars forces you to do something about those things where Saturn is slowing you down.

Rache
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Rache » 25 Jan 2018

I agree , actually Mars-Saturn gives frustration and quick burst anger,but it's good for engineering, political careers.

Vamanaavataram012
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Vamanaavataram012 » 30 Jan 2018

Ketu to me is more accident prone than mars or saturn.

Rache
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Rache » 01 Feb 2018

From my personal experience I can share atleast 5/6 people's chart where they have suffered Accidents during Mars-Saturn dasa with Mars-Saturn conjunction,or mutual aspect and strangely all of them are engineer's :D :lol:

Patriot
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Patriot » 06 Feb 2018

How will 6-9 axis for capricorn lagna fair?
Mars being in 6th & Shani being in 9th house along with Guru.

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ADC » 06 Feb 2018

Saturn is Iron , inclined to commit cruel deeds and Mars is heat, anger , battle , wound, strength.

joyd

Post by joyd » 08 Feb 2018

ADC-"Hit the iron while it is on hot" is a well known proverb.It reflects a lot about mars-saturn duo.In simple is such iron will with a right hit of heat [industry-hard work-perspiration-fighting spirit-spending the whole energy of native.]will make the person as a sharp and glittering sword[name and fame-achievements that are impossible to others].

JOYD.

Vivek Surya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Vivek Surya » 15 Feb 2018

Namah Shivaaya,
Joyd bhaiyya, What if Debilitated Mars let's say in Ascendant Aspect Saturn in 7th (Capricorn) for some person, will the above words said by you holds?
Thanks

joyd

Post by joyd » 15 Feb 2018

yes and very surely.

joyd.

Vivek Surya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Vivek Surya » 16 Feb 2018

Namah Shivaaya,
I asked this because Maharshi Paraasha exaggerates 5th lord & 5th house, here 5th lord will be in Debilitation in lagna for Cancer Ascendant natives. So, strength is lost? :? (No idea, there might be other factors to see the strength like Shadbala & so on) Nice to know that Mars-Saturn combo makes workaholics. But What if Ketu conjoins Mars & Saturn in 11th house for Taurus Ascendant natives?
Thanks.

VIJAY

Post by VIJAY » 28 Feb 2018

Dear Sirs,

I have Saturn & Mars Conjunct in Scorpio(10th house) and both of them are in Planetary war (Saturn wins). Mine is kumbha lagna and vrishaba rashi (sun,venus,mercury,jupiter are in Lagna), Rahu in Aries, moon-taurus, ketu in Tula. Please let me know what are the effects?

Regards
Vijay

joyd

Post by joyd » 03 Mar 2018

Its good.Gives positive results.

joyd.