Saturn Retrograde in Aries

For discussion on aspects, retrograde, combustion, planetary war, vargottama, kuja dosha, alternate lagnas etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
rosedork
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Saturn Retrograde in Aries

Post by rosedork » 29 Nov 2017

Hi there!
I have asked this question before but unknowingly put it in the wrong forum and received no responses. This appears to be a more appropriate place. I have Saturn in Aries which is obviously debilitated, but my Saturn is also retrograde and in the 7th house. My question is, does this counteract or nullify the affects of a debilitated Saturn?

Thank you.

joyd

Re: Saturn Retrograde in Aries

Post by joyd » 30 Nov 2017

Other factors also influence the retro planets affects.you posed a blind question without proper birth info.THis is the main reason why it was not answered in other forum.your gender,birth info are must to look in to your question methodologically.

joyd.

rosedork
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by rosedork » 01 Dec 2017

I see. Thanks for letting me know so I could rectify it.
Female, born November 18 1998, 6:02 AM, Leamington, England. Is that enough information? Apologies for my ignorance.

joyd

Post by joyd » 01 Dec 2017

Retro saturn in aries will give his house significations surely but a bit lately.For example-take educational matters,fixed assets, mother, vehicles[4th house significations],saturn gives the results of 4th house surely but with a slight delay.He can give less grasping in study matters but never stop your education.He may give late motherhood but surely you will become a proud mother after a little delay.If he is 5th house lord,he gives those signification results of progeny,college education,luck factors,intelligence,memory with a slight delay .In your case saturn [r] in 7th of D1 and also in 7th in D9 charts and getting aspect of moon.so he gives a late or delayed marriage & also frequent depressive moods.

joyd.

rosedork
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by rosedork » 01 Dec 2017

Thank you very much, that makes a lot of sense! :)

joyd

Post by joyd » 01 Dec 2017

Always welcome rose..

joyd.