Interesting case Of Mars and Cancer

For discussion on aspects, retrograde, combustion, planetary war, vargottama, kuja dosha, alternate lagnas etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Rache
Contributor
Contributor
Interesting case Of Mars and Cancer

Post by Rache » 14 Nov 2017

Normally, astrologically we know that mars gets debilitated in a friend's sign cancer.
But we also know if a planet is debilitated in Navamsa then that planet is almost doomed in terms of result giving capacity is concerned and it can never give good results..
Now, let's make it complicated suppose that mars is within 0-3'20" in cancer sign so first of all its coming in punarvasu nakshatra owned by Jupiter and the greatest benefic of all planets , secondly that mars will be in Cancer sign in Navamsa or in D9 and hence this mars is now becoming vargottama,so mars is becoming extremely strong,but still it's debilitated.
Now, let's take another angle to that particular combination, in old classic books it has been written that a planet in Pushkar Navamsa is a blessing of God and it'll elevate persons life during its dasha and antardasha,now if we look closely here mars between 0-3'20" is becoming a planet which is in Pushkar Navamsa.
So,a planet is extremely weak in D1 by debilitation but that same planet is becoming strong by being in Pushkar Navamsa and as that mars is also becoming vargottama by being in same sign in D1 and D9.
So,Mars's debilitation between 0-3'20" in cancer sign and it's negative effect will be much less and in fact it may give better results because of vargottama and pushkar Navamsa aspect.
I would like to see some experts comments on this particular case because it's an unique case in his own way,where is planet is debilitated as well as vargottama,and in Pushkar Navamsa.

Rache
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Interesting case Of Mars and Cancer

Post by Rache » 14 Nov 2017

Yes,I also have the same combination,and also mars is getting neech Bhanga from Jupiter,moon and Saturn..
Now, regarding the Navamsa part I think house system is not applicable in Navamsa, houses and yoga's are only applicable in main D1 chart,in Navamsa it's just for checking planets inner strength or dignity.
But the main thing is here despite being in debilitation the planet is getting strength in Navamsa by being in vargottama and in Pushkar Navamsa..So,I think the mars period after 30-32 age will give good results.