Confusion in Using correct Ayanamsha and Birth Time Rectification

For discussion on aspects, retrograde, combustion, planetary war, vargottama, kuja dosha, alternate lagnas etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
SSP
Confusion in Using correct Ayanamsha and Birth Time Rectification

Post by SSP » 14 Oct 2017

Hi Shilpa Ji and Other Learned Astrological Gurus,
Namaste!

I am a beginner in astrology and i am using Jhora S/W. I am Examining the below chart where i am totally confused in using Correct AYANAMSA in JHORA, also i need your help in Birth Time Rectification

By default i was using Lahiri AYANAMSA(True Lahiri). But i went through PVR Narasimha Rao articles and as recommended by him i switched to Pushya Paksha Ayanamsa.

After changing to Pushya Paksha Ayanamsa(or Raman ayanamsha). In Rasi Chart MOON Nakshatra changed
from Purvashada-4 pada to Uttarashada Nakshatra -1 also in Navamsa Chart Moon(AK) was debiliated in scorpio and changed to Saggitarius ,As you know it will change the Chart Predictions Completely.

Any learned members please kindly help me in clearing the confusion of using correct ayanamsha+Birth Time Rectification and provide the Predictions in D2/D20 charts.

DOB details:
----------------------
30-Oct-1984
Time: 06:40AM--06:50 AM (As per records it was 06:43 AM i am not sure of authenticity of it )
Place: (78E4 , 17N51), INDIA
----------------------

For Birth Time Rectification:Imp Events.
1) He is Topper in academics till joined in Engineering in August 2003
August 2003 -August 2006 was like hell,i think because of Ashtamashani transit
2) Got Job in 14-Jan- 2008(Initial struggles like hell.. lot of tensions/pressures)
3) Marriage Date: 13-Nov-2011.Happy in Marriage
4) Blessed with Daughter on 01-MAY-2013 ,09:17AM
5)Job change in June 2015 with Better pay/Salary

vedicmaths
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Confusion in Using correct Ayanamsha and Birth Time Rectification

Post by vedicmaths » 16 Oct 2017

hello ssp,

I place my humble opinion. You may leave it or take it.

ayanamsa is a never ending issue in astrology. Explanations to suit the events can
always be given based on individual's choice. So called birth rectification also falls
under this category since the " birth time " itself remains a mystery as some would
say the first breadth and others would say the appearance of the head and so on and
so forth. In addition to this how many hospital doctors/nurses keep a 'watch'
on their watch ? Are they in sync with atomic clock ? what happened in olden days
when the pendulum clocks went right and left ?. Clocks have to adjusted during winter
and summer for minute changes in the size of pendulum..

You may take the noted birth time and leave it to rest. Use any ayanamsa. No one can
plan their future based on differing dasas ,antars ,vargas and transits.

truly yours,
vedicmaths

SSP

Post by SSP » 18 Oct 2017

Thank you Vedic Maths..
Ayanamsa Case I completely agree with you.
That is the reason I asked: Learned astrologers in this forum based on their exp. of analysing multiple charts ,can give some pointers and guide beginners.

Regarding Birth Time Rectification:

"So called birth rectification also falls
under this category since the " birth time " itself remains a mystery as some would
say the first breadth and others would say the appearance of the head and so on and
so forth. In addition to this how many hospital doctors/nurses keep a 'watch'
on their watch ? Are they in sync with atomic clock ? what happened in olden days
when the pendulum clocks went right and left ?. Clocks have to adjusted during winter
and summer for minute changes in the size of pendulum.. "

Yes there were no atomic clocks then and now in each hospital...then why a separate Topic BTR has been created here in this forum. Also so many prominent astrologers do it before predictions ....I think it is for rectifying or fine tuning time based on the events happened in life to compensate human errors... and in some cases it may not be possible,but this is the only way.

In the above case If birth time is subtracted by 40 secs, it is changing complete picture and taking just noted birth time is of no use..it is just waste of Time.

Also Regarding "No one can plan their future based on differing dasas ,antars ,vargas and transits."

Many people go to astrologers and ask whether it is rite time to Marry/construct house/start business etc... for good muhurta(Also a Topic in LOVA forum), based on their current transits and dasas.

I hope I cleared the reason why I posted ayanamsa & BTR.

vedicmaths
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedicmaths » 18 Oct 2017

hello ssp

As i said earlier, both ayanamsa and BTR are never ending issues.
If you go to more than one strologer, each would rectify your birth time
which i am sure will not be the same with that of the other.
Try it and see for yourself.

You were born at the fag end of Purvashada Certainly there will be shift of
nakshatra when you move from one ayanamsa to another. Suppose if you were not
born at the end of a nakshatra but some where in the middle.A change of ayanamsa
would then have gone unoticed by you

" If birth time is subtracted by 40 secs"

For a single birth time , different ayanamsas would match for different events.
Astrologers change the given birth time based on their favourate ayanamsa.

"help me in clearing the confusion of using correct ayanamsha "

who and how can an ayanamsa be proved to be the correct one ? A beginner can
concentrate more on the subject than these tricky issues.

truly yours,
vedicmaths

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 20 Oct 2017

SSP
If you are beginner in astrology, first understand the fundamentals in Traditional astrology
Once you learnt fundamentals and Doctrines in Traditional astrology for3-4 years, practice in 1000 natal chart
Than learn populate Horoscope with Panchangam, Table of houses, and conversion of time of birth to GMT and latitude longitude to hours, mins sec and Practice erecting the chart with Traditional True Lahiri
And than Learn BTR method from Our Sages method.

And don't ever use JHora for learning astrology, you will never learn astrology and forget Prediction part too. It should be dome manually, if your Mathematics is good if not exceptionally good

SSP

Post by SSP » 21 Oct 2017

Thank you very much Lex for the guidance.
Thanks Again

Suresh_Chauhan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Suresh_Chauhan » 22 Oct 2017

Very good suggestions by Lex above. JHORA is indeed misleading, it can show 100s of yoga which in actual practice do not work in native's life. Then he wonders what happened and why it failed.

The right way would be to get initiation by a reputed scholar or priest of panchanga, shastras and puranas. Then you can try to find the right guru to teach and maybe later on practice how it works on real charts. Astrology is 99% intuition and 1% calculation according to me, so most of the forecasts based on internet software is best for commercial use only, to charge money nothing else.

It is not meant to be a method for prediction. More for self-analysis, awareness, understanding and then fine-tuning one's approach based upon whats a good time i.e. auspicious time for certain activities.