Destiny point

For discussion on aspects, retrograde, combustion, planetary war, vargottama, kuja dosha, alternate lagnas etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
starwar
Contributor
Contributor
Destiny point

Post by starwar » 08 Oct 2017

D.O.B: April/29/1983
Time: 12:58 PM
Place: Montreal, Quebec, Canada

Can anyone tell me if this is correct? As per my calculations, my destiny point (BB) should be in 2nd house. What does this usually mean in 2nd house?

joyd

Re: Destiny point

Post by joyd » 09 Oct 2017

The fast moving planets like sun in your case] may cause minor sickness or injury; temporary separation from nearer relatives; loss of money; quarrels or misunderstanding etc.why bcz your BB associated with sun.Retro Saturn aspect on your destiny point house will also give you public and enemies from the relatives circles.It means you have enmity with your maternal side and wife side relatives.

joyd.

starwar
Contributor
Contributor

Post by starwar » 09 Oct 2017

Grateful for the reply. Is this all the BB point represents? Quarrels and misunderstandings? Seems so ominous :(. Only a few family members left on my mothers side whom we don't have contact with much. So that leaves me with only my mother and siblings and a large family on paternal side.

You mention retro saturns apsect on destiny point house, I assume you mean it's because saturn aspects the sun?

I am also female so does that make enmity with husband's relatives?

starwar
Contributor
Contributor

Also forgot to add, is there any way this is associated with career seeing that Sun is prominently placed in 10th?

joyd

you are right about enmity with hubby's relations[bcz you mentioned that you are female].DP HOUSE AND IT'S DEGREE PLAYS MAJOR ROLE .Transit of benefits on this DP degree gives positive results and malefics the quite opposite one's.DP results are more felt during transits.A DP lord exalted means,the troubles are more intense in nature.If you consider the front 3 degrees and back 3 degrees from the DPD,here the sun gives troubles for maximum of a week's time.DPL Sun is with 5th-10th lord and placed in 4-11th lord's kheta.so sun give troubles from 4-5-10-11 significations too.

guess what it means-["You mention retro saturns aspect on destiny point house, I assume you mean it's because saturn aspects the sun?].

joyd.

starwar
Contributor
Contributor

My wild guess is that saturn in 4th and sun in 10th causes a power struggle between home and career.

joyd

partially right but it is not actual reason.Try well once again.

joyd.

starwar
Contributor
Contributor

Post by starwar » 10 Oct 2017

Hmm I'm drawing a blank. I am aware there are many special rules in astrology and it has been known saturn aspecting sun is a very troublesome one. Retro saturn could possibly amplify the impact.

joyd

Post by joyd » 11 Oct 2017

Always remember the Rockefeller's famous quote and try again.You should not quit the trail in halfway.If you do so,you can't learn astrology.

joyd.

starwar
Contributor
Contributor

Post by starwar » 11 Oct 2017

This is good practice though I do draw a blank due to my limited knowledge. Something in my gut is telling me this has something to do with Saturn being lord of 7th house and 8th house impacting lord of 2nd house. Saturn sitting in my house of relationships with maternal relatives looking at the Sun in the house of my public image.

joyd

Post by joyd » 11 Oct 2017

No you have good logical angles in your analysis.Trying in various routes or angles is a good idea.Keep the limited knowledge point aside and use that limited sources only initially.

joyd.

Spirit Seeker
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Spirit Seeker » 07 Jul 2018

What if destiny point is in Aquarius with Saturn in 3rd house? I'm a male.

joyd

Post by joyd » 07 Jul 2018

provide your birth info as starwar given.I have seen most of your quires are without birth info.such ones are treated as blind questions.

joyd.

Spirit Seeker
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Spirit Seeker » 08 Jul 2018

Joyd ji
07/01/1996
6:33 A.M.
17.96 N (Lat)
79.60 E (Long)

joyd

Post by joyd » 08 Jul 2018

Dear SS -Here is my analysis on your BB or DP..

Therea are varied opinions and views on DP or BB results..some says that the effect felt when planet crosses this point immediately.some gives key role for transit panet conjunction with it and others consider planet aspects on it too.why it is called as destiny point ?is the key question here..

Take your case-Its fallen in 3rd house. Of Aqaurius.3rd lord Saturn placed in 3rd.The degrical distance between satun and DP is 9-23 mnts.so when any planet in contact with this BB, wont give any result till it crosses the first 3-20mnts zone.The actual planet result felt after 3-21 to 6-40mnts zone.If benifics are in such conjunction and aspect one will un-lock their last births good karmas and enjoys good results.Malefics gives quite contrary results.

In you case-saturn is neutral bcz of his 2nd lordship for dhanur lagna.so when he comes in contact with BB on his transit don’t give any good or bad results..Here Saturn sheds his malificness and saved you.such satturn is in rahus star.Rahu well placed in 10th from lagna and also 8th from BB-sign.so when rahu transit on your BB, you can get some kind of sudden elevation and rich friends circle.Rahus dispositor well placed in 2nd house of wealth.so you will have financial rewards when mercury transiting on your BB.YOUR NATAL BB free from other palnets aspects.so it is one of the saving grace.

To be precise, the 6th lord Venus denotes your pending karma of your last birth. The 3rd house is the un-locking house of ones pending or stucked karma../whenever 3rd lord placed in 3rd gives changes and transformations of that particular bhav results.In your case Saturn not able to un-lock your pending karmas bcz of his nutrality but remember whenever your 8th lord venus come across your BB ,then she will take the duty of Saturn[un-locking of karma]and shows negativity to 3rd bhava significations very defnetly and surely.

JOYD.

Spirit Seeker
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Spirit Seeker » 08 Jul 2018

Yes Joyd ji, I don't know why it is called as destiny point! But just small err Saturn isn't in Rahu's constellation. It is in Purvabhadrapada (Jupiter's constellation) So, Jupiter's transit should be taken into account right.

Joyd Ji's quote:
///In your case Saturn not able to un-lock your pending karmas bcz of his nutrality but remember whenever your 8th lord venus come across your BB ,then she will take the duty of Saturn[un-locking of karma]and shows negativity to 3rd bhava significations very defnetly and surely.///

I hope it is 6th not 8th. So, here negativity is to 3rd house significations? Does it mean 6th lord Venus unlock it? If it unlocks it why does 6th Lord Venus shows negativity? Unlocking of past Karma is good only right?!

joyd

Post by joyd » 08 Jul 2018

ss- you erred twice.i said venus is 6th lord not as 8th lord../6th lord is pending karma house and the 3rd is its un-locking house.6th is the store house and the 3rd is the un-lock.Read carefully and dont be eager to post your doubts without reading it in depthly..when pat karma stored in 6th means-it is a kind of due service/pay to some one of your sinfull acts.so dont think unlocking of past karma means always good.For that you have to pay your dues to others.

2-why it is destiny point calrification-one has to experience their bad karmas results when malefics transiting on DP/BB.Your good karmas stored under the 5th house and their un-locking house is the 9th.suppose your BB/DP falls under some house insted of 3rd house, then waht happens?Try to dwell on this point.

3-2-such satturn is in rahus star../ yes is typo error, your BB Is in RAHUS STAR..and not your saturn..

joyd.

Nora
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Nora » 11 Jul 2018

Hi Joyd

If you could tell more about the BB of me and my Guru, I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

24 December 1983
7.08 AM
Chennai

9 March 1987
3.15 PM
Chennai

Kind regards

Nora

Shalu
Contributor
Contributor