Lagna in Pushkar Navamsa and 10th Lord in Pushkar Bhaga

For discussion on aspects, retrograde, combustion, planetary war, vargottama, kuja dosha, alternate lagnas etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
gssr92
Contributor
Contributor
Lagna in Pushkar Navamsa and 10th Lord in Pushkar Bhaga

Post by gssr92 » 05 Oct 2017

Respected Astrologers,

What is significance of having Lagna in Pushkar Navamsa and 10th Lord in Pushkar Bhaga, does it provide some strength to chart and Career related things?
Details

DOB: 26/09/1992
Time: 10:15am
Place: new Delhi

Thanks

Suresh_Chauhan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Lagna in Pushkar Navamsa and 10th Lord in Pushkar Bhaga

Post by Suresh_Chauhan » 05 Oct 2017

Yes it does. It will give strength to overall chart, personality and resolve of person.

But also remember, that chart is only a static picture at birth. From time to time, situations change, events do happen, and then the result good or bad must be accepted.

gssr92
Contributor
Contributor

Post by gssr92 » 06 Oct 2017

Joyd ji

What are your views ?

Thanks

Suresh_Chauhan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Suresh_Chauhan » 06 Oct 2017

What are you trying to find out? you already know astrology terms and self-analyzed your own chart, but still asking again and again.....someone told you Lagan and its lord Mangal is totally damaged due to it being invollved with Rahu-ketu, you just have to accept it and live with it.

Certain things you cannot change . No one not even god can help as it is pre-written destiny.

At 25 years of age, you have ZERO confidence in yourself??

joyd

Post by joyd » 08 Oct 2017

what is your profession? and which software you are used to find out those things ? Is it JH or some other one ?

joyd.

gssr92
Contributor
Contributor

Post by gssr92 » 09 Oct 2017

Joyd Ji,

I work in a oil & gas MNC but trying for a government job. It is more of a observation after reading astrology articles and books

Thanks

gssr92
Contributor
Contributor

Post by gssr92 » 09 Oct 2017

Suresh Ji,

With due respect I beg to differ with you, it is good that I got to know where the problem lies this way I can do Jaap and Adam for the same.
In my opinion God's grace can change everything as e is Supreme.

Thanks

joyd

Post by joyd » 09 Oct 2017

VERY FORTUNATE KUNDALI.so dont ask further details.Your sons and daughters also flourish well in their lives.Rahu dasa-sun anthar will totally change your life from commercial to religious and dharmic.

joyd.