Is it possible for someone to be paetially Manglik?

For discussion on aspects, retrograde, combustion, planetary war, vargottama, kuja dosha, alternate lagnas etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
jammminaway
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Is it possible for someone to be paetially Manglik?

Post by jammminaway » 21 Sep 2017

I am sorry if this is a very stupid question. I am very new to astrology.

As far as I understand, a person either has Kuja dosha or doesn't. Those who have kuja dosha may have very strong kuja dosha or not very strong kuja dosha.

Some of the online birthchart websites are displaying a % of kuja dosha. I don't have kuja dosha, but it shows I have 24% kuja dosha. Is it possible for person not having kuja dosha to have partial kuja dosha like this? And how harmful could this partial dosha be?

astrostar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Is it possible for someone to be paetially Manglik?

Post by astrostar » 18 Jan 2018

Results of partial Manglik depends on houses and planetary connections. The following effects can be experienced if there is partial Manglik.

1) Cohabitation prior to marriage.
2) loving a married woman or widow
3) loving a married man or old man
4) extramarital affairs
5) more than one marriage
6) polygamy or polyandry
7) no marriage lifelong
8) love cheating
9) rape/seduction
etc.

Effects of full Manglik -
1) suicide due to marital life problems
2) life partner dies
etc.

Partial Manglik is less effective than full Manglik. The native survives in partial Manglik.

Suresh_Chauhan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Is it possible for someone to be paetially Manglik?

Post by Suresh_Chauhan » 19 Jan 2018

astrostar wrote:
18 Jan 2018
Effects of full Manglik -
1) suicide due to marital life problems
2) life partner dies
1) suicide is due to doshas in that chart itself - person B's chart did not cause person A to commit suicide, even if mangalik/non-mangalik, both mangalik, married, living together, separated, whatever

2) again, person A or B dies due to longevity issues of his or her own chart, not due to any effects from the life partner's chart. it is incorrect to propagate such fallacies.

Yes, living together , being married and all that maybe like hell on earth, but the death, suicide, etc. are only to be judged from the native's chart.... hope I'm clear. There may be co-relation between the 2 charts, and indeed the entire family's charts including children, but NEVER a cause-effect.

For e.g. a child of such family, his chart may show early loss of father/mother... but will not CAUSE death or divorce or abandoning of marriage by the father/mother.