Dainya Parivartana and Pushkara Navamsa

For discussion on aspects, retrograde, combustion, planetary war, vargottama, kuja dosha, alternate lagnas etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
asaboveurania
Dainya Parivartana and Pushkara Navamsa

Post by asaboveurania » 12 Sep 2017

Fellow Students and Respected Ji,

Since studying my chart, I have been interested in the priority between dainya parivartana and planets in Pushkara placements in those parivartanas.

I have both in my rasi, and I don't know how to apply that information in interpreting my chart.

Does it mean I will still have the unpredictable and negative effects of Dainya parivartanas, yet I will have renewed energy to continue in the same chaotic patterns? Or does it mean that I suffer the effects of the negative parivartanas, yet I will have renewed energy resources to transform these experiences into a spiritual benefit? Or something else entirely?

The author of this article seems to favor the spiritual benefit interpretation of dainya parivartana, but the context of the birth chart speaks for itself:

https://www.dirah.org/osho.htm

I do not expect to be blessed with such transcendent results.

I have one dainya parivartana with both planets (Saturn and Mars) in pushkara placements. I have another with only one planet in pushkara (Mercury is, Venus isn't); a third dainya parivartana (Moon/Jupiter) has no pushkara placements.

Any remarks on the distinct interpretations of each of these different dainya parivartana/pushkara combinations would be greatly appreciated. I am only asking for general guidelines for interpretations, as I am studying my chart for spiritual development and awareness rather than prediction.

My birth information follows:

April 30.1956
7:58 am
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States of America
Eastern Standard Time

asaboveurania

Re: Dainya Parivartana and Pushkara Navamsa

Post by asaboveurania » 12 Sep 2017

Oh! I see I wrote the wrong time. It' 7:52 am. My apologies. Ketu in my eyes today--!