Chart Houses in Pushkaramsa/Pushkarbhagas

For discussion on aspects, retrograde, combustion, planetary war, vargottama, kuja dosha, alternate lagnas etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
aspa73paa
Contributor
Contributor
Chart Houses in Pushkaramsa/Pushkarbhagas

Post by aspa73paa » 20 Jun 2017

Hi,

I was reading about Pushkaramsa and Pushkarbhagas and decided to test it on my chart using JHora (default setting) to which I got the following :

Body In Pushkaramsa? In Pushkar Bhaga? From Pushkar Bhaga center
Venus Yes - 0.5147 deg
3rd House Yes Yes 0.2991 deg
7th House Yes - 1.7009 deg
11th House Yes - 3.7009 deg

While I do understand that having lagna lord (I am tula lagna so venus is lagna lord) or planets in Pushkaramsa is good and adds strength to the chart.

However I am not sure about the significance of houses being in pushkaramsa and/or pushkar bhaga. Does it mean individual having more interest in the significations of these houses and maybe benefitting from them?

Regards,
Aspa

Atishdipankar

Re: Chart Houses in Pushkaramsa/Pushkarbhagas

Post by Atishdipankar » 28 Jun 2017

It means you will have auspicious results regarding your health, anything to do in the artistic field, anything concerning 3rd house, i.e. communication, siblings and courage. You will get auspicious results regarding your 7th house of partnership and spouse, and 11th house of friends and gains

hari766
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by hari766 » 24 Aug 2017

What is the difference (in terms of results) between having lagna vs lagna lord in Pushkara?

Aravind
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Aravind » 08 Sep 2017

How do we read Sun in the sign of Aries at 21 Degrees pushkarabha/Pushkara navamsa becuase the Sun will be in the sign of Libra in the Navamsa

Thanks

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anuradha » 08 Sep 2017

Please see the placement of Sun[ in 4th, 5th......10th 11th from Lagna] Also see the planet aspecting the Sun or Sun in any Yoga.
A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first and honest people are screwed first.
“Reasoning with a drunkard is like
Going under water with a torch to seek for a drowning man.”

Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Khoo Hock Leong » 08 Sep 2017

According to Komilla Sutton :

This placement of the Sun shows weakness and a lack of confidence in going it alone. Yet the Pushkara nature of this pada give indications that this debilitation is part of the process of evolution. A person can rule more justly, be aware of the other person's point of view and re-build a loss of confidence.

joyd

Post by joyd » 08 Sep 2017

Aspa & Aravind can you share your birth details to cross check the pushkara houses/amsas?

regards/joyd

Aravind
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Aravind » 18 Sep 2017

Joyd,

Below is a chart with Sun in Pushkara Navamsa.

May/6/2007
10:45AM
Hackensack,NJ

Thanks

joyd

Post by joyd » 18 Sep 2017

something wrong with his birth time.Any how,sun is week and Rahu is stronger.Please remind me this same question at his 17th and 18th year.Please note the event that is going to happens at his 17th and 18th year and record it for my analysis.

joyd

Aravind
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Aravind » 19 Sep 2017

Time is correct. Her birth time is 10:45 AM EST, Hackensak,NJ, USA on May/6/2007
Sun is in Aries right in the D1 and Libra in D9

Thanks

joyd

Post by joyd » 20 Sep 2017

you have to check a lot in deciding pushkaramsa.I am not denied the sun's position in D1-D9 BUT YOU HAVE TO SEE OTHER PARAMETERS WHETHER SUCH SUN GIVES POOR RESULT OR POWERFULL RESULT?

From p.bhaga center,sun is more than 1 degree in distance and Rahu is below 1 degree.so i mentioned when compared to sun ,rahu is more powerful in giving positive results.

As per your argument is taken in to consideration, 3rd lord sun with 12th lord mercury, and getting aspect from ketu should make her a medical professional like a doctor or surgeon but here sun in neecha in D9.So i am suspecting something wrong in her birth time.Let us wait and see her line of education and then only we can come to a conclusion on her birth time.

I am giving you a small home work to you.Try to guess why i mentioned that Rahu is a powerful pushkaramsa lord when compared to SUN?

Dont simply reply bcz of sun in neecha sign in navamsa.you have o discuss the matter on the side of Rahu's point of view.Again don't say that he is below 1 degree from the pushkara bhaga.

If you are really a truth seeking person and ardent student of astrology,you can easily solve this question friend.Wish you all good luck..

Astrology is not that much delicious cake to taste and deliver our instant opinions and predictions..

joyd

Aravind
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Aravind » 20 Sep 2017

Rahu is airy so is the sign of Aquarius . Rahu does generally well in the sign of Aquarius and is also in the pushkara Navamsa too. Again the question here will be little tricky if we believe Rahu will enhance the qualities of Mars in the 8H (5L & 10 L). Generally Rahu Mars is considered as a bad combination but in this case Mars being the Yogakaraka for Cancer Ascendant, this combination indicates some kind of research or even surgery especially with exalted Sun in 10H and 10L Mars on Rahu/Ketu axis.

Sun is the 2L exalted in 10H along with 3/12L Mercury.

Thanks

joyd

Post by joyd » 20 Sep 2017

The person reach dizzy heights in surgical research field that too his/her name will be on air at least for 7.5 decades.ketu's aspect is an added plus advantage to Medical field too.It means the natives invention becomes a milestone but we have to wait till her choice of education at her 17 or 18th year.The event that took place at those ages decides her actual birth time.

joyd

vee3
Contributor
Contributor

Post by vee3 » 20 Sep 2017

In my chart I have Sun in Pushkarabhaga(d1) and in pushkarnavamsa(d9). However in 8th house in d1 and with ketu in d9.
Jul, 3, 1979 - 17:07PM - Chennai, India

joyd

Post by joyd » 21 Sep 2017

Aravind,will she born with natural or by C-cut delivery? If it is C-cut,the possibilities of wrong birth time is more.

joyd

Aravind
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Aravind » 21 Sep 2017

Joyd,

Natural delivery. Why did u say 7.5 decades ? Any reason ?

Time is very accurate . Any reasons to doubt the birth time ?

Thanks

Aravind
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Aravind » 21 Sep 2017

Joyd,

What are your thoughts on Rahu/Mars conjunction in her chart ? Generally it is not considered a good combination . Moreover Mars in 8H in general is also not considered a good placement for Mars.

Thanks

joyd

Post by joyd » 21 Sep 2017

yes her sun must be in virgo navamsa but he is thula raising doubts on her birth time.This will be clear by her 1--18th years major event that is going to occur.Rahu-Mars and mars in 8th is utterly good and they give leadership qualities to native.7.5 decades is homework for you.Try to work[meditate] on this point.

joyd

Aravind
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Aravind » 23 Sep 2017

Joyd,

Why would the Sun be in Virgo in D9 even with a significant time difference ? How are you calculating the Navamsa ?

7.5 decades of fame is something I have never come across in the limited exposure of my jouney into Vedic astrology.

Thanks
Aravind

joyd

Post by joyd » 23 Sep 2017

The same way that you are calculating the D9.you have to broaden your your knowledge in astrology to get the answer for 7.5 decades fame.one should not stop at a point in acquiring this wonderful knowledge.I am daily up dating my knowledge in astrology.

joyd

Aravind
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Aravind » 24 Sep 2017

Joyd ,

Any quote from classics which indicate leadership qualities for Rahu Mars in 8H and also Mars in 8H.

Thanks

joyd

Post by joyd » 24 Sep 2017

what is 8th house in deeper sense?what are it's key significations?meditate on these two points first.

joyd

Aravind
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Aravind » 24 Sep 2017

Occult, research , hidden treasures, surgeries, in laws
Others effort, accidents, sudden unexpected events,
Significant transformation.

Do u have a quote from classics indicating leadership qualities for Mars or Mars Rahu in 8H ?

Thanks

joyd

Post by joyd » 25 Sep 2017

Take the last signification you mentioned in your reply and proceed with it or meditate on it.

joyd.

Aravind
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Aravind » 06 Oct 2017

Joyd,

Tried to research more on your analysis of 7.5 Decades, just couldn't get any clue. Greatly appreciate if you can explain your analysis with some examples.

Also even assuming a significant time difference in the birth time I do not see why her Sun should be in the sign of Virgo in the Navamsa. Are you using some other Ayanamsa other than Lahiri ?

Greatly appreciate your inputs

Thanks