Numbers with the Same Digits or Multiplicator Appearing Twice or More

For discussion on aspects, retrograde, combustion, planetary war, vargottama, kuja dosha, alternate lagnas etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Numbers with the Same Digits or Multiplicator Appearing Twice or More

Post by Khoo Hock Leong » 02 May 2017

Hi Learned Members

I am referring to numbers like 11, 22, 33, 44, 5555, 66666 etc. These numbers have the same digit appearing twice or more. The digit here can include 1.

I am also referring to numbers of the form n to the power of m where n and m can be any number which can include a prime number but n and m both cannot be 1. The even numbers are a special case of n to the power of 2.

Examples of such numbers are all even numbers, 9 which is 3 to the power of 2, 10 which is 5 to the power of 2, 14 which is 7 to the power of 2 and 21, 6 which is 2 to the power of 3.

Note that you can have a mixture of the above 2 concepts or each concept can be applied more than once. So, for example, 66 has the digit 6 appearing twice, and 6 is also 3+3. So the number 66 has the influence of the digit 6 doubly, but also has the influence of the digit 3 quadruply ie. 4 times.

Or 88 has the digit 8 appearing twice, and 8 in turn is also 4+4 and 2 to the power of 4. But of course 8 is also 4x2 and 2x4 which we already have discussed in earlier posts including the remainder after dividing by 12.

To be continued..................

Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Numbers with the Same Digits or Multiplicator Appearing Twice or More

As usual, numbers and digits can be applied to birthdates and can be applied to spiritual products or spirituality eg. the faces of the Rudraksha.

So we have radical, exalted digits ruled by one set of planets and the normal spiritual digits ruled by the same set of planets, but the assignment is different, as discussed in earlier posts.

We will focus our new concepts discussed in this thread to the digits assigned to planets based on spiritual products.

Thus the 6 face Rudraksha besides deonting bhava 6 (Venus - 6) and bhavas 3rd and 4th (3 x 2, starting from bhava 3 and counting two houses onwards landing in 4th),

6 is also 3 to the power of 2 so a 6 face Rudraksha has the double influence of the 3rd bhava. So a 6 face Rudraksha has a double martian influence as well since 3 stands for Mars under the spiritual category of numbers.

Similarly the 9 face Rudarksha being 9, 3 to the power of 3 so a 9 face Rudraksha has the triple influence of the 3rd bhava.

A 14 face Rudraksha is 7 + 7 so it also has a double influence of 7th bhava besides being 7x2 and 2x7 meaning 2nd, 7th and 8th bhava influence. Dividing it by 12 it has remainder 2, so it also has 2nd bhava influence from this direction. So the 7 bhava influence on the 14th face Rudraksha is quite strong coming from varius directions of analysis.

A 11 face Rudraksha has the digit 1 appearing twice in its representation, so the 11th Rudraksha besides having influence of 11th bhava and 2nd bhava (1+1=2), also has a double influence of the 1st bhava. That is why the 11th Rudra is synonymous with Shiva.

Normally n to the power of m concept is more powerful than a number represented by nnnnnnnn.......the two new concepts discussed in this thread. One involves multiplication (but hidden in the sense you can got to break the number into the factors before you can see this pattern) and the other involves addition (but more explicit as it represents the body of the number concerned).

To be continued...........

Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

If you look at the number 22 under the birthday and birthdates category (22 can be in either category), the former denoting destiny and the latter luck, I have 22 as the birthday same like Meryl Streep.

22 is 2+2. So it has a double influence of 2 so Moon also plays a large part in my life besides 2+2=4 of Rahu.

And 1 is my lucky number denoting Sun.

So I have Sun, Moon and Rahu. I am born on Friday so Venus denoting Friday has also an impact on me.

All the kings and queens are denoted by Sun, Moon, Venus and Rahu.

Another thing is 1 exists as the multiplicator everywhere and 1 also exists in any number sequence that add up to the number concerned. Thus 1 is Purusha.

But we are only concerned with 1 for compound numbers where it appears more than once as a digit representing that number concerned like 11, 111, 1111, 11111 etc. Here the Purusha influence becomes very great.

Best Regards
Khoo

Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Note that the Purusha influence of 10, however, is greater than that of 11, even though the digit 1 appears doubly in the representation of the number 11.

Why?

Because 10 comprises 1 and 0. 0 is infinity. It is the Maha-Purusha.

And the 15 face Rudraksha according to scriptures give compassion by the Lord to the extent that one would not be in need of want.

You see 10 is 5+5 ie. 5 to the power of 2 and 14 is 7+7 ie. 7 to the power of 2. But 15 is 5 + 5 + 5 ie. 5 to the power of 3. Also 15 is 5 x 3 meaning starting from the 5th bhava, count 3 steps and you end up on the 7th bhava. So the 15 face Rudraksha is both 5th bhava and 7th bhava influence, so it grants both reaches and spirituality and the spirituality granted is also of a higher order where the digit 5 appears 3 times as stated just ie. 5+5+5.

But 14 face Rudraksha being 7+7 means the person can strive for riches using his skills (the bead represents 14 skills of the person), whereas 15 face Rudraksha being 5x3 (or even 3x5) means the basis of his riches is from God ie. spirituality. That is why the 14 face Rudraksha may be of great divinity (within the person) but the 15 face gives compassion from God.

Best Regards
Khoo

Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

So should I buy the 14 bead or the 15 bead?

First it must be stated that the great spirituality offered by the 15 bead cannot replace the spirituality of the 10 bead because of the digit 0 representing infinity.

Just like Krishna.

But for materiality, should we give preference to divinity skills within us or compassion from God?

I really have to think about it on this one..................

Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

I will go for the 14th bead because 14 is 7 x 2. It leads finally to the 8th starting from 7th. 8th is the wealth and resources of the busines ie. your business does well and you reap the rewards. 8th is the money house to the 7th house of business.