Special cases : vargottama rashi at gandant, pushkara navamsa & parivarthana

For discussion on aspects, retrograde, combustion, planetary war, vargottama, kuja dosha, alternate lagnas etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
kumara
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Special cases : vargottama rashi at gandant, pushkara navamsa & parivarthana

Post by kumara » 12 Jan 2017

Dear Learned Astrologers,

1. Results of vargottama rashi born people (Same D1 & D9 rashis) were said to be leaders among their home/office or any relevant social institutions.
But let's consider what happened if that born rashi belongs to rashi gandant ? As I have read,if it is vargottama planet at rashi gandant, vargottama should be completely nullified.

sample horoscope: a girl born on 11Jun1989 2.23 AM at Colombo, Sri Lanka - Vargottama Aries rashi, but rashi gandant

2. What will happen if a debilitated planet is vargottama still having promising results for shadbala, astakavarga and vimshokapaka bala ? Will it be able to give vargottama results.
Let's consider the Mars of the above same horoscope. It's vargottama. Because it is at rashi gandant, vargottama results should be nullified. But I got to hear current Mars dasa is not troublesome for her as I have expected. What is your idea ?

Below two questions are not directly related with vargottama. But I would prefer to have your clear clarifications for those two confusions as I'm seeking logical replies from years.

3. What would be the effect of a planet placed in the pushkara navamsa of a horoscope, if its placement is not much good.
sample horoscope: My horoscope: 18APR1989 9.35 AM Colombo, Sri Lanka - Check the placement of yogakkaraka Saturn on pushkara navamsa but at 8th house. What would be the effect of Saturn maha/ antar dasa with this placement & when transit saturn comes to 8th - ashtama erashtaka as our local language.

4. Many astrological texts say parivarthana/ exchange of lord ships among good houses is good & vice-versa. Also I have read that once there is any parivarthana we have to interchange the two planets to initial position when we read the horoscope. But what happen when a planet at parivarthana is combusted or at rashi sandhi. Does the negative effect will be for that planet or other planet engaged in parivarthana or both?

sample horoscope: Same my horoscope. please consider Mars and Venus parivarthana between 1st and 12th houses.
Mars is at a rashi sandhi (not at a nakshathra sandhi) 1 st house, and Venus is combusted at 12th house. But because of how we read the parivarthana (mars is 12th and venuse at 1), is it like mars is combusted and venus is at rashi sandhi. Please clarify this for me.

Thanks for all your clarifications regarding these confusions!

Balwinder
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Special cases : vargottama rashi at gandant, pushkara navamsa & parivarthana

Post by Balwinder » 13 Jan 2017

kumara wrote:
12 Jan 2017
Also I have read that once there is any parivarthana we have to interchange the two planets to initial position when we read the horoscope.
What is the source of this? Does everybody agree to statement?

kumara
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Re: Special cases : vargottama rashi at gandant, pushkara navamsa & parivarthana

Post by kumara » 13 Jan 2017

[quote=Balwinder post_id=235580 time=1484308624 user_id=3366]
[quote=kumara post_id=235554 time=1484235845 user_id=17639]
Also I have read that once there is any parivarthana we have to interchange the two planets to initial position when we read the horoscope.
[/quote]

What is the source of this? Does everybody agree to statement?
[/quote]

Hi Balwinder,

Thanks for the reply!
It is a common learning at Sri Lankan astrology, I've seen several Sri lankan books state this; although I'm not an astrologer. Pardon me if it is not at original Indian astrology.