6 planets in one house

For discussion on aspects, retrograde, combustion, planetary war, vargottama, kuja dosha, alternate lagnas etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
sumi
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
6 planets in one house

Post by sumi » 18 Dec 2016

5 sep. 1979
9:54 am
bikaner (raj.)

6 planets in 11th house. which planet will favor income source? Is there a planet war going on? Saturn mahadasha is about to start. being yog karaka will Saturn help in opening source of income or its placement in Leo will hemper?

joyd

Re: 6 planets in one house

Post by joyd » 12 Sep 2017

such a combination is termed as' GOLA'-YOGA.In your case its formed on 5-11 axis said to be very good.6 planets out of 9 aspecting moon is really good yoga.Native flourishes in profession without any hurdles and obstacles.In such a shasta graha conjunction in Leo sign,that too Mer + jup in magha star said to be more auspicious one.When coming to which planet gives more result point,it follows as like this..

saturn is first grade,Rahu is 2nd grade and jupiter is 3rd grade in giving good results.Remember during all these 6 planets dasa-antharas also give some kind of health problems to native.

regards/joyd

rashmi_rh
Contributor
Contributor

Post by rashmi_rh » 23 Jul 2018

Glad I found this topic.. my cousin has 6 planets in her 2nd house. Mercury, venus, moon , sun , mars and ketu literally overlapping each other with almost less than 10 degrees separation. her DOB is 17th Dec 1963, place Gokarna near Udipi in Karnataka, India, Time of birth 5.23 am. currently under Rahu MD and mercury AD. soon will enter Ketu AD.. she has made a lot of money by working very hard and sacrificing a lot. Any insights on this individual please?

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 23 Jul 2018

very interesting rashmi.

I have 7 in one house while she has 6.
Astavarga points- ju has high value, ve and me average and others are low.
Interestingly 12th house is strongest with 43 points followed by 11th with 35 points.
12th being strong is because of being 11th to 2nd house where so many planets are there and so add bindus to 11th house from their house.
11th 35 indicates lot of money, but 12th so many points indicates expenditure also.
Moon is with 5 other planets.
She may be attached to her parents.
2nd 5th and 9th house have less points and 8th even lesser.
Now rahu dasa and rahu is in 8th.
How is her education, family etc?

rashmi_rh
Contributor
Contributor

Post by rashmi_rh » 24 Jul 2018

she is the only one pulling along her entire family- her kids, mom, sister, brother(sister is a medically psychological case brother a confirmed alcoholic so much that he has to be permanently kept in a rehab!) . she does has a lot of money but its like she does not have the destiny to enjoy it. she lives in a large house but full of dust and clutter. she has other houses as property but they have only been more of burden or responsibility than assets or sources of income. she is a very self made person- educated herself, became an air hostess, traveled the world but never enjoyed her travels.. she did it as one would do any 9-5 job as her home and family was always at the back of her mind. if you hear her story in one way you feel she is blessed with money, property and travels but only people who know her well know she never enjoyed anything out of it. the "burdens" are so many that she might need psychiatric help soon. I sometimes feel that her entire family is under some kind of curse or black magic. the mental conditions, the clutter, the stress and the worst is she cannot find a way to get out of it..she is stuck for life in this mess. ive tried telling her to do Vaastu shanti in her house.. she never did it. infact almost no one prays in that house. the corner where they have idols or photos of Gods is also very cluttered and filthy and she refuses to get help to get it cleaned!! the blinds are almost always closed. the balconies are stuffed to the brim and absolutely no air or sunlight enters that house. when i go to her house i feel instant suffocation and restlessness but they themselves are ok in it!

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 24 Jul 2018

I expected most of these.
I told you she would love her parents, make money but also lot of expenditure.
Moon conjunction with 5 planets would obviously give a tensed mind never happy.
With 9,10 and 11th lords in 2nd house and 5th lord swashetra, she would obviously make money. Also since in 2nd, most of these would be spent for her family ie parents and coborns.
Now she is running rahu dasa which is in 8th and aspected by these 6 planets, so it would be better she performs Sudarshana homam, navagraha homam etc.

She should keep windows open, let sunlight enter, keep photos clean and the house clean. These when unnoticed are themselves like vastu dosha.

She should not feel mentally disturbed since these are karma effects due to her own doings in the past janmas.

rashmi_rh
Contributor
Contributor

Post by rashmi_rh » 24 Jul 2018

Hello Dev-- Ive been telling her since over 10 odd years to do some kind of pooja in her house. somehow nobody in their house believes in these things. when her husband died she and her kids almost wanted to take the body from hospital straight to cremation..thankfully lot of relatives intervened- said that is not right and she got the body home did proper vidhi and then went for cremation. she keeps saying she wants to clean everything and paint the house but its been over 3 years she has not even thrown a piece of paper out!! Ive been wanting to help her but its like a wall. nothing goes thru..ill try again to convince her to do these pooja's. Sudarshan Homa i know for a fact can change your life almost overnight. my brother was going thru a rough patch and he got it done in his office.. God's grace never looked back. ..all negative energy vanished. Thanks a lot for the insight.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 24 Jul 2018

Yes Rashmi:
7th lord conjunction with 6th and 8th lords, sun, mars, ketu and aspected by rahu is not very good for husband longevity. Also, 6 planets aspecting mangalya sthana is not good.
Must have lost her husband in rahu dasa which has started in 2008 itself. Is it so?
She will be very adamant of course. sat is in swashetra and aspecting 9th house, su, mar, ke, me in vak sthana.
However, she may have some liking atleast for few relatives, whom she may listen to at times. So you may somehow see that she gets the Sudarshana Homa done.
Are they from north or Andra, shatriya or brahmins?

rashmi_rh
Contributor
Contributor

Post by rashmi_rh » 25 Jul 2018

Hi Dev..well her husband died last year but was not keeping good for a long time.
we are from Mangalore, brahmins. we speak Kannada.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 25 Jul 2018

She must have been married in rahu dasa is it not?

rashmi_rh
Contributor
Contributor

im not sure when she got married. we have an age difference of 11 years. i guess it was sometime in 1990-91 she must have married.. she is 56 yrs old and her daughter is 25 ish.. that period as per JH is moon or sun dasha.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 25 Jul 2018

ok even sun and moon dasha, rahu aspect with rahu in 8th not good for mangalya.
Anyway being a brahmin, she should all the more show interest in performing the homam to have peace at home.

rashmi_rh
Contributor
Contributor

you are right Dev being a brahmin she should but she is not or anyone in her house is not the least interested in rituals. and that is why I feel she has some kind of a black energy in her house.. as if someone has done black magic in the house or to her family members. or else you tell me how can a normal person be at peace with dust and clutter in the house. she has a 3 bedroom house with large balconies and nor a ray of sunlight enters that space!! i have told her many times to mop her house with salt water. keep pictures of Ganpati or Hanuman on the living room wall which you can see right as you enter the house. the only "ritual" that happened in her house was the funeral ritual of her husband in last 8-10 years!! its like her surrounding energy is blocking he mind to not be religious..all my attempts of convincing her goes waste.. she listens, agrees but never implements. I seriously want to help her but she is just not receptive.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 26 Jul 2018

I think she loves her family but is unable to digest the suffering and so has lost faith on God and also rituals(both are the same since brahmins like to follow rituals when they are normal) to some extent though not 100%.
There could be some curse from the past lives or due to some deeds by ancestors in the past.
If you are a close relative, you could say that you are hurt seeing her suffer and you are going to do the homa on behalf of her at her place and then proceed to do that and see how she reacts.
If you are able to bring her out of that mess, then you would be doing a great job.

rashmi_rh
Contributor
Contributor

Post by rashmi_rh » 27 Jul 2018

Ill try Dev.. Thanks for all your suggestions.
Regards
Rashmi