Kurt Cobain

For discussion on aspects, retrograde, combustion, planetary war, vargottama, kuja dosha, alternate lagnas etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
marian i.
Contributor
Contributor
Kurt Cobain

Post by marian i. » 04 Dec 2016

Hi,

Kurt Cobain (born Feb 20, 1967, 19:16:50- my rectification, Aberdeen, USA).

In Rasi Chart, AL is in Taurus (Venus- entertainer). In Navamsa, Lagna is in Scorpio, with 2 lords, Ketu and Mars. Ketu is in 5th with Moon (singer- Jaimini Sutras) and Mars is in 2nd with Sun (music/ instrumentalists- Jaimini Sutras). He was singer/ vocalist/ guitarist etc.
In D-10 the 10th lord Saturn is with Venus, Moon and Mars. Venus/ Moon shows a singer, entertainer etc. These planets are lagna lord, 4th lord, 7th lord, 10th lord, and forms many Raja Yogas, in the 9th house. The name of his band was Nirvana, an sanskrit term related with spirituality. These planets are in the 9th house in D-10. He was interested in buddhism.

He was in Saturn- Saturn when he gave up the school. Because in Rasi chart Saturn is with Venus, it gives the Venus results. Venus is the 12th lord from the 4th house, of primary school.
In D-24 Saturn is with Moon in 8th in Scorpio. Moon will give its results in the Dasa of Saturn. Moon is the 4th lord in D-24, and is very weak in the 8th house in debility- he gave up school in that period. Moon in 8th is in his MKS house, which shows the destruction of the house ruled by it: the 4th house of primary education.
In Narayana Dasa of D-24 the period of giving up the school was of Saggitarius (Jupiter is in the 5th house, maraka for the 4th house of primary education) or in Capricorn Dasa (Saturn in 8th in that yoga with Moon).

Thus, the 4th house shows the primary education, 9th house (6th from 4th) shows the college education, the 2nd house (6th from 9th) shows the next level of education and so on. This works in all charts for all times.

Regards,
M