Planets with moon

For discussion on aspects, retrograde, combustion, planetary war, vargottama, kuja dosha, alternate lagnas etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
mgprasad
Contributor
Contributor
Planets with moon

Post by mgprasad » 30 Oct 2016

Will indicate the mind state of mother at the time of the child's birth.
This will get carried away through out the life span of mother and son.

justchill
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Planets with moon

Post by justchill » 12 Dec 2019

Wow. I was praying all through out when my daughter was about to be born. She has moon and Jupiter in Pisces though not closely conjunct.

Dashas
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Dashas » 13 Dec 2019

I was in tense state during the birth of my child and he has saturn with moon. Wish I knew all this at that time.

iladevi19
Contributor
Contributor

Post by iladevi19 » 13 Dec 2019

Saturn with moon or moon aspected by saturn is not at all good for mathrubhava It results either in death of mother or separation from mother or very ill and sick mother due to which mother can not take care of the child . With out any exception I had seen any of these things happening in all the cases where moon has had been afflicted by Saturn . It continues even in next Mars dasa also if Mars is connected in any way with such moon . Relief comes only during Jupiter dasa .Any harm done to mother or mother like figure does not get away with out getting paid . No amount of manthra & thanthra sadhana relieves it except intense devotion and seva to mother which gives the unconditional blessings of mother .Saturn with Moon also means janma sani at birth which has its own story .It is true that mother never gives a curse to the child . But if the mother punishes by negligence or enforcing discipline on the child at least a part of bad karma gets spent . If the mother takes everything in silence and even in this birth also the child misbehaves there is no redemption for the effects from bad karma .

Dashas
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Dashas » 16 Dec 2019

@iladevi19 ji, is it the bad karma of the child or the mother? My child has Moon Saturn in scorpio (which is the worst I am aware), but the saturn dasha wouldn't come in his lifetime (born in mercury dasha) and moon dasha would come only when I am 70 years (and he is 40) . Does this help with some mitigation?

aquarian.sun
Contributor
Contributor

Post by aquarian.sun » 18 Dec 2019

What about Moon-Rahu in scorpio?

iladevi19
Contributor
Contributor

Post by iladevi19 » 18 Dec 2019

An affliction is affliction and personally I believe that propitiation to the goddess Rajarajeswari helps if done with extraordinary trust and devotion only . But it is very easy to please mother or mother like figure with love , reverence & compassion . The bad karma of the child and to some extent that of the mother also ( to have such child ) gets reflected in this disposition . The effects are seen in the lives of both .One of my brothers has it and I had a first hand experience of witnessing such results . When it come to MOON & RAHU almost similar results can be seen but the child has mental aggression unless the combination has the aspect of a good Jupiter .

abhi8492i

Post by abhi8492i » 18 Dec 2019

iladevi19 wrote:
> Saturn with moon or moon aspected by saturn is not at all good for mathrubhava It results either in death of mother or separation from mother or very ill and sick mother due to which mother can not take care of
The child . With out any exception I had seen any of these things happening in all the cases where moon has had been afflicted by Saturn .

iladevi19 wrote:
> Saturn with moon or moon aspected by saturn is not at all good for
mathrubhava It results either in death of mother or separation from
mother or very ill and sick mother due to which mother can not take care of
the child . With out any exception I had seen any of these things happening
in all the cases where moon has had been afflicted by Saturn .

Well, my 6th house moon is aspected by 9th house Saturn (10th aspect). And while it's true my mother is not the doting, swooning, 'my-princely-son' type moms my friends used to have and also that she used to work in Bank in almost my entire meaningful childhood,(Separation from mother). She was nevertheless a deft, almost devoted to service kind of person. She carried out her duties with as much perfection as possible. (Virgo moon possibly.) 'mom' took care of our paternal grand ma (who treated her very badly) when she got wheelchaired, despite grandmother having 9 other children who all but abandoned her in name.

My mother, now that I get to understand her a little, has a bit of martyr complex in her, I think. Possibly a need to 'sacrifice', a need to be the victim. And people exploited her quality in that regard to fullest of extents. She was shy, not very sociable, and she took things to heart too fast. With no-one to vent it out to. And she'd rather let bad things happen to her than contemplate a negative outcome to anyone, even to those who mocked her. She didn't want guilt on her conscience. And so she adopted a very passive approach to life. I think I got that from her. The passiveness.

Despite many people looking at my chart and predicting distance from my mom, I never felt that. I also didn't resent her in any manner. In fact, I feel more connect with my mom than with my dad (whom sometimes, a lot of times actually, I do resent.) I also feel that my mom has a complex, subtle but nevertheless very powerful inner strength. (Might that be the result of a near full-moon, in its own nakshtra - hasta?) Stubborness of a passive, status-quo maintaing
Individual who constantly grapples with problems, enemies, bad-mouthing, and an environment constantly pressurising her, which compels her to retain it as it is, for fear of making it worse if attempt to improvement is made. Fortunately she doesn't suffer from any serious health problem, except joint pains in knees sometimes.

That I think might be the effect of Saturn's 10th aspect on near full moon in 6th house virgo - or at least how I make sense of it.

Dashas
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Dashas » 19 Dec 2019

@abhi84, that kind of describes my mother too.

@iladevi19 ji, it feels like my son's moon-saturn affected my relationship with my mother more than anything else so far (he is still a baby so cant say). Since he's been born I have gone through lots of physical and mental problems and I got no support from my mother. Before him, I had a really good relationship with her (she was my Goddess, I never gave them any trouble nor shared my troubles with them, helped them in any way I could, financially, emotionally). I have moon in aquarius with 7 deg from rahu (rahu is in pisces). It's also like my eyes opened up to reality and I have become a much stronger person, in the process.
I have seen in Kapiel Raj's video, if moon is lower degree than saturn, it controls the game and can give good organizational skills. My son is bit OCD about things (things should line up, always done in certain order). Also he has asthma. I believe they are cause of moon-saturn as well.

Clairvoyance

Post by Clairvoyance » 25 Dec 2019

I am quite surprised by the negative prediction of Saturn/Moon or Mars/Moon combination because i know a Mars/Moon combination were Mom and daughter are inseparable and the mother stood by her daughter through thick and thin. I have also come across a Saturn aspecting debilitated moon and the mother daughter relationship is blissful to watch. Maybe we make the mistake of looking at things in isolation.

lefteye
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by lefteye » 25 Dec 2019

Saturn with Moon dictum has many aspects apart from the mother-child issue. That involves the respective lordships of bhavas as well. Moon being manas, the primary victim of Saturn-Moon combination would be the native himself/herself.

In Moon afflictions, natives undergo paranoid illusions as a daily routine. This is nothing but the presence of irrational fear.

Longevity of any individual remains intact. The maraka periods for parents are timed from 4th and 10th bhavas of D12 ,their lords,occupants and periods. If this timing matches with the calculations of Ayurdaya of Varahamihira or the latest PAM theory the event of death of a parent can surface out.
If this period doesn't match, the mother may undergo other troubles of health, damaged conjugal life, loss of wealth or reputation etc.

In most cases, the child gets separated away for education or profession.

In some cases, the mother-child relationship is spoilt by grand parents where mother becomes powerless. The child is fully brought up by its grandparents.
भव शंकर देशिक मे शरणम्

justchill
Contributor
Contributor

Post by justchill » 25 Dec 2019

@dashas - Very curious as to how the relationship of father and paternal grand mother’s relationship is affected by the child having saturn moon conjunction.

What I read was the snap shot of state of mind of the mother at the time of delivery is depicted in the horoscope. Moon Saturn conjunction could be an image of that and that is carried on through the life of the kid. That’s what I have read and I feel I should have known and understood about these things before the marriage.
Also why women are sent home for delivery. That is for a good reason.

My birth was that way. I have saturn aspecting Moon directly. He surroundings were difficult. Even though it’s prarabdha doesn’t feel fair that my child has to go through the same mind crippling saturn’s aspect in the moon. But I was constantly praying. The circumstances actually drove in such a way that I caused the deliver on that day. I was scheduled for two days later as the baby was not arriving. I was very worried what would happen if it ended up in c section. The next day did not have saturn’s aspect.
Moon is not alone he is with Jupiter as I did mahamrityunjaya mantra and hanuman chalisa the entire time.

While it didn’t do anything bad to my father and grandmothers relationship it sure affected my husband’s relationship with his mother somewhat.

Please forgive my asking and kindly only answer if it’s ok. At the time of delivery did your wife have people who loved her taking care of her and the child?

Asthma and breathing issues- warded that off with full strength and still dealing with some other issues. Gone through immense pain and in a way exhausted at life and I worry about child looking at how difficult life can be.

Best regards,

Justchill

Dashas
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Dashas » 26 Dec 2019

@justchill, that's okay. I am the mother, not the father and I was talking about maternal grandmother (didn't have any support from paternal grandmother also, but that's not my own mom, so I don't want to go there).
At that time, I was like an atheist and barely did any puja etc. Perhaps that was God's way to show me the right path.

To All,
I was just going through Salman Khan's chart who happens to have moon saturn conjuction as well (not sure how correct birth details are, though). He seems to have great relationship with both his mothers (mothers are still alive too). Sorta validates lefteye ji's analysis.

Dashas
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Dashas » 27 Dec 2019

@lefteye ji, if moon and saturn are together in scorpio in jayeshta nak (Virgo ascendant), what would your insights be for such native? I know it's a blind query so I understand if you'd rather not answer.

lefteye
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by lefteye » 29 Dec 2019

It is a general view that Scorpio gives temptations for addictions and Pisces is disease prone-ie low immunity. With Virgo lagna, 11th lord in 3rd with 4th and 5th lord. That shows an enjoyable life. If Venus is not strong as a benefic, chances of indulgence by friends is a possibility. For virgo, Mars is a bad enemy. Naturally,the planets posted in Scorpio will trouble the native and it is a basic rule for the planets. Once we see the negatives indicated in texts, we will have an awareness and it will help to come out of the unpleasent situations.
भव शंकर देशिक मे शरणम्

Dashas
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Dashas » 30 Dec 2019

Thank you Sir for your valuable insights 🙏🙏