Mrityu Bhaga - TyloChandraji

For discussion on aspects, retrograde, combustion, planetary war, vargottama, kuja dosha, alternate lagnas etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Aravind
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Mrityu Bhaga - TyloChandraji

Post by Aravind » 16 Oct 2016

Tylochandraji,

This is with respect to your posting on the thread of double yogakarak topic . How important or relevant is the planets position in Mrityu Bhaga ? Below is my chart with Jupiter in MB. Also have feedback of the previous 4 Jupiter AD's

Nov/17/74
20:21
Pune,India

MD - AD Periods

Venus-Jupiter - No problems in relationships infact good

Sun - Jupiter - Got admission in masters program, relationships were infact very good

Moon - Jupiter - No issues with relationhips, infact started doing a part time job durinng this period and made good money .

Mars-Jupiter - Was able to raise very good money from friends to invest in my company. It was not a debt , investments to buy equity in my company. A company was started during this period. Had a dispute with earlier partner and did loose some money. All other relationships were pretty good.

Does this give any indication about Jupiter in MB ?

Your analysis is greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Aravind

tylorechandra
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Mrityu Bhaga - TyloChandraji

Post by tylorechandra » 16 Oct 2016

The effects of Mrityu bhaga planets are generally felt in the area of health (both mental and physical - because pain, fear, insult etc are also considered as death like experiences (apart from illness and death itself if longevity is over).

In your chart, Jupiter is vargottama, but still weak in shadbala. It is the nakshatra lord of both the 6th lord and the 8th lord. It is also the nakshatra lord of Sun who is also in the 6th house with affliction. Being a natural benefic and placed in the 9th aspecting both the rogakaraka Mars and the 8th lord Saturn apart from lagna itself is one factor in favour of good health.

How was your health during the mentioned periods, specially in the 90's if you remember ? (Jupiter being the 7th Lord is a maraka as well ).

TKC

Aravind
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Aravind » 16 Oct 2016

Tylochandraji,

By Gods grace I rarely had any issues during the mentioned period. Infact my health condition in general is very good .

With venus in between Sun and Rahu , also Sun and Rahu are 13 degrees apart do you still consider Sun being afflicted ?

Thanks

tylorechandra
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by tylorechandra » 17 Oct 2016

Felt very good for you on reading about your good health.

Sun's affliction is not by association with Rahu. Its being in the 6th is an affliction. its being aspected by Mars and Sat in Navamsa is an affliction. Its being in the 6th in debilitation in shastamsa is an affliction.

TKC

Aravind
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Aravind » 17 Oct 2016

TKC,

Thanks for your reply. Do you consider that my Jupiter is behaving
Like a planet in MB ?

Thanks

tylorechandra
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by tylorechandra » 17 Oct 2016

We have to wait for Jupiter's main dasa period of 16 years is over.

TKC

justchill
Contributor
Contributor

Post by justchill » 04 Apr 2019

TKC Sir,

Why is sun in 6th house bad? Also is it considered a bad position if he is in Leo?

Best regards