Twins & Events

For discussion on aspects, retrograde, combustion, planetary war, vargottama, kuja dosha, alternate lagnas etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Aravind
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Twins & Events

Post by Aravind » 02 Jun 2016

Hi,

In case somebody is interested I got the birth charts of twins a boy and a girl who are 2 mins apart in their birth time .
2 major events happend during the first year of their birth can anybody predict ? I will let you knw the event after you guys give a try.

Do you think both kids will have a lot of similar events in life ?

BOY - Jul/15/97
Time - 15:43
Hyderabad, India

GIrl - Jul/15/97
Time - 15: 45
hyderabad, India

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Twins & Events

Post by Dr Neeraj » 03 Jun 2016

Dear Aravind
Sh NN Sharma (Faculty Member, BVB Delhi) has written a gud book on twins (http://www.journalofastrology.com/produ ... tem_id=241)

For the twins, TOB correct upto seconds,shd be measured so that higher level charts can be made correctly.
Like in this case the D-1, D-9, D-10 and all dashas are same but I am sure that their life events will be different.
Their dasha at the time of birth was Jup-Ven-Sat-Ven. In the first year of their life only PD changed from Ven to Sun. Though Sun was vargottam but present in 8H in D-1 & D-9.

I tried to analyze the chart of twins by D-60 as well as D-81 (by method given in the book of Sh NN Sharma)
Acc to this, the boy may have health issues in first year of his life as in his D-60, Jup-Ven are on 6-12 axis.

God bless you
Neeraj

Aravind
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Aravind » 03 Jun 2016

Neerajji,

The kids lost mother few months after birth. Father married another women before the kids turned 1 . The step mother has taken wonderful care of the children.

Thanks
Aravind

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dr Neeraj » 04 Jun 2016

Dear Aravind
The kids must have turned 19 by now. Are there same results in their life so far?
God bless you
Neeraj

Aravind
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Aravind » 04 Jun 2016

Both have joined engineering but in different colleges. Until now most of the events are very similar
to them but the differences might start to show as they get into their 20s

Thanks

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dr Neeraj » 06 Jun 2016

Thanks for the details Aravind.
God bless you
Neeraj