triplet siblings, very different lives?

For discussion on aspects, retrograde, combustion, planetary war, vargottama, kuja dosha, alternate lagnas etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
divine_spark
Contributor
Contributor
triplet siblings, very different lives?

Post by divine_spark » 04 May 2016

Dear learned astrologers,

My siblings are triplets. You can see this in their charts in their third house.

My question is, how do you account for the vastly different experiences they are having? I can't explain it with their navamsa charts.

December 7, 1991
12:31, 12:33, 12:34 AM
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA

for instance, they are definitely having some tough transits right now. You will see. But the dasha is good. One was recently in a car accident (he is ok but many many fees) and yesterday the other boy (two boys one girl) got into some major trouble with the law for a seemingly innocent "crime" and now may be facing up to 2.5 years in prison. He has always been a sweet boy but also had a major brain illness growing up which the other two were spared from.

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: triplet siblings, very different lives?

Post by anuradha » 04 May 2016

-
Last edited by anuradha on 05 May 2016, edited 1 time in total.
A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first and honest people are screwed first.
“Reasoning with a drunkard is like
Going under water with a torch to seek for a drowning man.”

rathore
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by rathore » 04 May 2016

Was the birth between 162 to 270 days or after 270 days (timely)?

debayanprinz
Contributor
Contributor

Post by debayanprinz » 05 May 2016

First one- interest in cine world, arts, music ,luxury from career perspective
second one- apathy, indifference towards power,position,responsibilities , status from career perspective
third one- meticulous, interest in tested and tried rules, same work day in day out

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 05 May 2016

divine_spark wrote:Dear learned astrologers,

My siblings are triplets. You can see this in their charts in their third house.

My question is, how do you account for the vastly different experiences they are having? I can't explain it with their navamsa charts.

December 7, 1991
12:31, 12:33, 12:34 AM
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA

for instance, they are definitely having some tough transits right now. You will see. But the dasha is good. One was recently in a car accident (he is ok but many many fees) and yesterday the other boy (two boys one girl) got into some major trouble with the law for a seemingly innocent "crime" and now may be facing up to 2.5 years in prison. He has always been a sweet boy but also had a major brain illness growing up which the other two were spared from.

For such triplets analysis of charts,where Sripati system... lagna becomes same for them, Chandra or Rasi becomes same... Yogas per Rasi/Navamsa.. should also be same, but why there is issue for one and good for other...

I analyze through K.P. System....

Sibling born at 1231 hrs...
Lagna sputa cusp falls in Kumbha in Puratathi nk and in sub of Ravi, and Ravi in Jyesta nk

Sibling born at 1233 hrs...
Lagna sputa cusp falls in Kumbha in Puratathi nk and in sub of Chandra, and Chandra in Moola nk

Sibling born at 1234 hrs
Lagna sputa cusp falls in Meena in Puratthi nk and in sub of Chandra, and Chandra in Moola

First two siblings.... Kumbha lagna but sub lord is different
Last sibling.... Meena lagna

First two siblings.... Antara dasa is different

The person ( born 1231) 10th cusp falls in Moola nk and in sub of Shukra
Shukra in nirayana rasi in own sign and in Swati nk and goes to Ravi's bhava
It is very clear, career is oriented towards Music, Gliterrati world or show biz, why Shukra and Shukra in Rahu's star
Shukra and Rahu... Cine, illusion, show, actor

( 1231, 1233 hrs born... Lagna sputa cusp begins from Kumbha Puratati nk and ends in Mesha Bharani nk in sub of Shukra.... Shani becomes cuspal lord of lagna till Mesha till Bharani nk, Guru becomes only sign lord and not a bhava lord, similarly 180 degrees away Ravi becomes 7th cusp lord till Thula Swati nk in sub of Budha, like wise Budha cusp lordships becomes for 4th and 5th, for Guru 10th and 11th)

///likewise other siblings can be also analyzed with K.P.System

ChandraLagna
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by ChandraLagna » 05 May 2016

Hi Lex - in cases like this, how is birth time verified to be correct for all three siblings as per KP?
--भज गोविन्दं... भज गोविन्दं...गोविन्दं भज, मूढमते --

With Regards,
ChandraLagna

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

ChandraLagna wrote:Hi Lex - in cases like this, how is birth time verified to be correct for all three siblings as per KP?
Hi CL,

Janma nk becomes equal for 1231 1233 hrs borns

Chandra in Moola nk and in sub of Guru
( in these triplets charts, Ravi and Budha are in rapt conjunctions... joint results)
Ketu in 4th, Ketu represents for Budha, Budha in 9th
Guru aspects Lagna

1231 hrs born... in puratati nk and in sub of Ravi, Ravi in Jyesta
as above, Ravi in 9th and Budha lord of 4th

1233 hrs born.... in Puratathi nk in sub of Chandra, Chandra in Moolam
again same Janma nk

1234 hrs born... in Meena in Puratathi nk in sub of Chandra, Chandra in Moolam ( here Ravi is only sign lord and not cusp lord)
same as above

Time of birth is correct for Triplets...

ChandraLagna
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by ChandraLagna » 05 May 2016

Thank you, Lex.
Ok, so for a trial, I took a time of 12;32 and here sublord is sun, in 9th, and Chandra in Mula, 10H. So, how do we now say that this time could not be possible?
--भज गोविन्दं... भज गोविन्दं...गोविन्दं भज, मूढमते --

With Regards,
ChandraLagna

divine_spark
Contributor
Contributor

Post by divine_spark » 05 May 2016

Interesting!

The one born at 1234 is the one with the more difficult karma as of yet. I pray that things become easier for him and all of them. Definitely the one at 1231 is most interested in music and poetry as predicted.

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » 05 May 2016

divine_spark wrote:Dear learned astrologers,

My question is, how do you account for the vastly different experiences they are having? .
Dear Friend,

The case of twins or triplets cannot be explained through horoscopes exactly.
Just like at the same minute many human beings are born in the desh-kaal-paatra......but have different lives

while they may exude a lot of similar general trends in life.....as they grow older lives are very likely to differ.

that's because each soul comes into this world with different Sanchitta and Prarabdh karma even if they are born the same instance and in the same Desh-Kaal and Paatra

and though through software mathematically it's possible to divide the charts using diffrent techniques....down to sub divisons where you may see some diffrences down to half a minute........it's not possible to interpret them meaningfully and consistently
For it's not possible for humans to measure or interpret the Sanchitta karma ( cumulative from all lives) and Prarabdh( (the karma and life path for this life) quantitatively.....for it differs for each soul comes even when born the same minute.

and their Agami karma may also differ.....take them on a further diverging path

regards
1हनुमान2अंजनीसुत3वायुपुत्र4महाबल5रामेष्ट6फाल्गुनसखा7पिंगाक्ष8अमितविक्रम9उदधिक्रमण10सीताशोकविनाशन 11लक्षमणप्राणदाता12दशग्रीवदर्पहा

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

ChandraLagna wrote:Thank you, Lex.
Ok, so for a trial, I took a time of 12;32 and here sublord is sun, in 9th, and Chandra in Mula, 10H. So, how do we now say that this time could not be possible?
Hi CL

For testing birth time etc, you might have seen , before my K.P analysis on each chart, I look at Heaven's map at my latitude, for Divine planets. These Divine planets in K.P. System will help me to corroborate native's lagna and its longitudinal depositions.

If divine planets not in sync with Lagna and Chandra depositions... time of birth is issue

I am giving you a Cue, yesterday was Thursday, Guru, where was Chandra at my Lat, in Aswini nk
.... now you will understand..

There is no trial or speculations during analysis of K.P. System approach on any chart

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

divine_spark wrote:Interesting!

The one born at 1234 is the one with the more difficult karma as of yet. I pray that things become easier for him and all of them. Definitely the one at 1231 is most interested in music and poetry as predicted.
K.P.System is ever interesting, blended with Nadi, Parashar Shastra, western cusp and Drik ganita( mathematics)

FYI,.... Below link, how K.P. System pin point address the problems
http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/ph ... 16&t=32347

You have to understand, Jyotisham or Astrology conceptualized by our Sages who lived in Satya yuga( They used to live for more than million years, with no fraud like whats happening in Kaliyuaga, Our Sages always most of the time meditated towards Almighty)

Jyotisham is based on Mathematics, which our Sages invented by with deep research. Mathematics or mathematical solutions are ever trusted and scientific. Those who well versed in Drik or in Mathematics, astrology can be their forte, motherhood statements of Karmas becomes secondary

So, therefore with mathematical calculations and analysis ( Astrology), all events can be corroborated ( includes karmas etc) and than predicted.