Effect of Retrograde jupiter in my chart

For discussion on aspects, retrograde, combustion, planetary war, vargottama, kuja dosha, alternate lagnas etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
tech33
Effect of Retrograde jupiter in my chart

Post by tech33 » 24 Mar 2016

Hi All

I am learning astrology and I want to understand the effect of Retrograded Jupiter in my chart. My Jupiter is sitting in the
8th house of Capricorn . It is also the lord of my 7th House.

My Details :
Name : Saurabh
DOB : 12 July 1985
Time : 5 :50 AM
Place : Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh ( India )

I want to know if my Jupiter capable of giving some good results or not ? Kindly, share your view on it.
Also, what remedial measures I can take to reduce the ill effects ?

Regards
Saurabh

Indvedic
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Effect of Retrograde jupiter in my chart

Post by Indvedic » 29 Mar 2016

Your debilitated Jupiter gets neechbhang since its placed in a kendra from moon. Jupiter's Lord Saturn is exalted as well so that's a booster dose. Apart from this, Jupiter in your D9 chart is exalted so your Jupiter isn't inherently weak, it's just that its placed in a Dusthasthana. The thing you need to understand here is that Jupiter is the bhadakesh for your ascendant and expecting great results from it won't be a wise thing to do. Jupiter rules the 9th house from moon so it's more beneficial on the emotional plane.

tech33

Post by tech33 » 29 Mar 2016

[quote="Indvedic"]Your debilitated Jupiter gets neechbhang since its placed in a kendra from moon. Jupiter's Lord Saturn is exalted as well so that's a booster dose. Apart from this, Jupiter in your D9 chart is exalted so your Jupiter isn't inherently weak, it's just that its placed in a Dusthasthana. The thing you need to understand here is that Jupiter is the bhadakesh for your ascendant and expecting great results from it won't be a wise thing to do. Jupiter rules the 9th house from moon so it's more beneficial on the emotional plane.[/quote]

Thank you Indvedic for having a look into my chart. I have 2 questions on the current scenario :-

1) What is the effect of Retrogradation here. You can see my Jupiter is retrograded here.
2) Should I consider wearing yellow sapphire ? ( I give water to Banana tree and wear yellow clothes every Thursday )

Regards
Tech33

Indvedic
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Indvedic » 30 Mar 2016

Hi Tech33,

A retrograde planet intensifies results of it's placement. Whether it does it for good or bad depends on the functional nature of the planet for that particular lagna. Jupiter isn't considered a beneficial planet for Gemini ascendant and it is therefore suggested not to wear yellow sapphire. in your case it's in the 8th house and controls houses pertaining to your career and marriage/business partnership so avoid wearing it. In addition to remedies your doing try to visit Guru Dattatreya temple on every Thursday. If possible recite Vishnu Sahasranama. you may also chant Guru beej mantra to pacify the planet.

Regards :)

tech33

Post by tech33 » 02 Apr 2016

[quote="Indvedic"]Hi Tech33,

A retrograde planet intensifies results of it's placement. Whether it does it for good or bad depends on the functional nature of the planet for that particular lagna. Jupiter isn't considered a beneficial planet for Gemini ascendant and it is therefore suggested not to wear yellow sapphire. in your case it's in the 8th house and controls houses pertaining to your career and marriage/business partnership so avoid wearing it. In addition to remedies your doing try to visit Guru Dattatreya temple on every Thursday. If possible recite Vishnu Sahasranama. you may also chant Guru beej mantra to pacify the planet.

Regards :)[/quote]

Thank you Indvedic for having a look at my query and sharing your knowledge in detail. I live in Delhi and i dont think there are any Guru Dattatreya temple :( . I will try my best to recite Guru beej mantra. I hardy get time due to my job schedule :cry: . Can feeding jaggery to ants on every Thursday of be any help ?

Regards
tech33

Indvedic
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Indvedic » 03 Apr 2016

[quote="tech33"][quote="Indvedic"]Hi Tech33,

Regards :)[/quote]

Thank you Indvedic for having a look at my query and sharing your knowledge in detail. I live in Delhi and i dont think there are any Guru Dattatreya temple :( . I will try my best to recite Guru beej mantra. I hardy get time due to my job schedule :cry: . Can feeding jaggery to ants on every Thursday of be any help ?

Regards
tech33[/quote]

Hi Tech33,

Feeding jaggery to ants must be good but never tried that. Alternatively try feeding bananas to cow or jaggery with Pav (bread) to cows. In Mumbai Dattatreya temple is present almost everywhere, but since there isn't one in Delhi you can also visit any Guru/Swami temples in your area based on your belief. for instance in Mumbai people visit Shirdi Sai baba temple, Dattareya temple or Swami Samartha temple on Thursday. You may also visit any Navagraha temple and seek Gurudev's blessings, but If there's no such temples around then simply seek blessings from temple priests whenever you visit any temple.

Regards :)

nina30
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by nina30 » 09 Apr 2016

I also have retrograde jupiter in my chart, it is in 6th house from ascendant and 12th house from moon.
as i am sagittarius lagna, it is my lagnesh.

what kind of results can be expected from such a placement?

birth details:
11:30 am
new delhi