Combust Mars in 1st House. Manglik or Non-Manglik

For discussion on aspects, retrograde, combustion, planetary war, vargottama, kuja dosha, alternate lagnas etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
tech33
Combust Mars in 1st House. Manglik or Non-Manglik

Post by tech33 » 22 Feb 2016

Hi All

I am new to this forum. Eagerness to learn Astrology have brought me here with lots of questions. Now coming to Question

I have combust mars in ascendant ( 1st house ). Will I be considered as Manglik or Non Manglik. Will mars loose all its power ? My sun is in elder state. What effect combust mars will have ?

My Details :
Name : Saurabh
DOB : 12 July 1985
Time : 5 :50 AM
Place : Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh ( India )

Thank you :)

Regards
Tech33

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Combust Mars in 1st House. Manglik or Non-Manglik

Post by Dr Neeraj » 26 Feb 2016

Dear Saurabh

Welcome to LOVA Forum!

The accuracy of this science depends on the accuracy of the TOB.
In ur chart, Lagna changes at 05-54 so first of all you must ensure whether your TOB is correct or not.

As regard Mangalik, whenever Mars is posited in Lagna, 2H, 4H, 7H, 8H or 12H a person is Mangalik. So technically 50% of the persons in this world are Mangalik but Mangalik dosha is different. There are so so many combination with which there is no Mangalik dosha.

So do not worry about that and first ascertain the correctness of ur TOB.

God bless you
Neeraj

tech33

Post by tech33 » 29 Feb 2016

[quote="Dr Neeraj"]Dear Saurabh

Welcome to LOVA Forum!

The accuracy of this science depends on the accuracy of the TOB.
In ur chart, Lagna changes at 05-54 so first of all you must ensure whether your TOB is correct or not.

As regard Mangalik, whenever Mars is posited in Lagna, 2H, 4H, 7H, 8H or 12H a person is Mangalik. So technically 50% of the persons in this world are Mangalik but Mangalik dosha is different. There are so so many combination with which there is no Mangalik dosha.

So do not worry about that and first ascertain the correctness of ur TOB.

God bless you
Neeraj[/quote]

Hi Neeraj. Thank you for taking a look into my query.

I have checked my TOB and its accurate. I was born at 5:50 AM itself. Can you please tell me if I am a manglik person as my Mars in 1st House is combust ? Also, Should I marry a manglik only ? Apologies for delay in response.

Regards
Saurabh

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dr Neeraj » 01 Mar 2016

Dear Saurabh
The accuracy of the TOB is not ascertained by checking the birth certificate or confirming from mother.
Actually its matching the life events with the timeline.

From Parashar Light:
Mars is considered to be malefic when it is strong in an inauspicious positions. If Mars is weak; is aspected by a benefic planet or is combust with the Sun, Mars is not considered to cause Mangala dosha.

So I do not thing you have Mangalik dosha.

God bless you
Neeraj

tech33

Post by tech33 » 01 Mar 2016

The accuracy of the TOB is not ascertained by checking the birth certificate or confirming from mother.
Actually its matching the life events with the timeline.

From Parashar Light:
Mars is considered to be malefic when it is strong in an inauspicious positions. If Mars is weak; is aspected by a benefic planet or is combust with the Sun, Mars is not considered to cause Mangala dosha.

So I do not thing you have Mangalik dosha.

God bless you
Neeraj[/quote]

Hi Neeraj

Thank you for your quick turnaround...highly appreciated :) . My life events coincide 95% to my TOB.
So It means I can marry a non manglik girl ? Also, I would like to ask some further questions regarding career and all should I ask in this thread or different ?

Regards
Saurabh

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dr Neeraj » 01 Mar 2016

Dear Saurabh
Yes you may marry ot a non-mangalik girl.
Even otherwise the results of Mangalik dosha are minimized after the age of 28.
What is ur question related to career.
God bless you
Neeraj

tech33

Post by tech33 » 02 Mar 2016

Yes you may marry ot a non-mangalik girl.
Even otherwise the results of Mangalik dosha are minimized after the age of 28.
What is ur question related to career.
God bless you
Neeraj[/quote]

Thanks Neeraj :) you are very supportive. Below are my queries ::-

My Details
Date of Birth : 12-July-1985
Place of Birth : Ghaziabad ( Uttar Pradesh, India )
Time of Birth : 5: 50 AM
Education : B.Tech in Information Technology

1) I am a Software Engineer in big MNC earning decent money with god grace, however facing some tough time for now due to my current dasha. I am into Automation Testing profile with Java coding, however, I feel like I am much better with my communications and presentation skills rather then doing coding stuff.

Can you please suggest should I stick to my current coding work or should I try to change my Job profile to something into Program Management/Project Management or Pre-sales into IT industry?

Which job do you feel will be best suited for me ? ( Kindly, help me by analyzing my lagan, D10 and D9 chart also please share why you believe I should go for this field for my Astrology learning purpose )

2) Will I be able to settle abroad and have a good life there ? Should I apply for Australian Permanent Citizenship ?

3) As my 10th lord Jupiter is deliberated in lagna chart. Will my career always swing upside down throughout my life? What measures should I opt to minimize the impact.

Your expert advice will be highly appreciated. I will appreciate if you can share ur contact number via PM ( I live in New delhi)

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dr Neeraj » 02 Mar 2016

Dear Saurabh
I feel the TOB given by you is correct as exalted Sat & Ketu in 5H indicate computer /programming studies.

Now I must tell you that I really love your chart. After Swami Pradhupad (who started Hare Rama Hare Krishna movement), this is the second chart (which I've seen) in which none of the planet is in the nakshatra of natural malefics.
Out of the 9 planets & Lagna, 5 are in the nak of Jup, 2 each in the nak of Ven & Moon and Mer in own nak.
Plus there is one exchange each in 3 charts. Nak exchange of Moon & Ven in D-1, In D-9, LL Mer & 8L Sat are in exchange, in D-10, LL Jup & 2L Mars are in exchange.

There are so many things going on in ur chart:
1. All trine lords are gud. 9L Sat is exalted in 5H and aspect LL Mer.
2. From Moon, exalted Sat is in kendra but Mahapurush yoga is lost coz of conjunction of Ketu.
3. Jup is neechbhang as its dispositor Sat is exalted in kendra from Moon and Jup. Plus Jup is exalted in D-9.
4. Ven is in own sign.

Your current AD is of Rahu whose nak dispositor Ven is in 12H, hence the feeling of settling abroad.
You may get a chance to travel abroad in the PD of Ven (from June-July 2016).
For residing abroad, 4H must be afflicted. In ur chart 4L Mer is in 2H and get aspected by 8L Sat as well as Jup from 8H.
You may apply for Australian Permanent Citizenship.

God bless you
Neeraj

tech33

Post by tech33 » 03 Mar 2016

Dear Neeraj...first of all thank you so much for digging deep into my charts and having close look into same. May God bless you. You are doing great work for community. I still have some doubts so please shed some light on same.

1) 5 H represent studies so exalted Sat & Ketu in 5H indicate computer /programming studies...so I got into B.Tech in Computers. However, which career option is best suited for me? I guess its seen via accumulation of 10th house in D1, D10 chart and Nakshartas and atmakaraka and amatyakaraka...I am not able to dig myself into that...So can you help me in finding the best career options for me because I am not in peace in my current work profile?

2) As my 10th lord Jupiter is deliberated in lagna chart. Will my career always swing upside down throughout my life ( i have suffered a lot in past and switched 4 jobs already) ? What measures should I opt to minimize the impact.

3) I feel the influence of mars in my life because I am always high on energy and always pushes the things despite falling. How can I have mars influence if my mars is combust? Dont you think a planet looses its strength when its combust ?

Your answers will help me in learning this science in better way.

Regards
Saurabh

tech33

Post by tech33 » 14 Mar 2016

@ Dr Neeraj :: Can you please advice me on my above doubts...I am waiting to hear from your end. Kindly assist me :cry:

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dr Neeraj » 15 Mar 2016

Dear Saurabh
Here are your answers:
Navamsa dispositor of 10L has max say in choice of profession. In ur chart 10L Jup is in navamsa of Moon.
Hence Moon will have significant affect on the choice of ur career.
Now see Jup is in Capricorn (Movable sign) in the nak of Moon and in the Cancer navamsa (again Movable sign)
From Moon, 10L Sat is in Libra (again Movable sign) and Moon itself is in Movable sign.
So there have to be changes in ur career and you'll like the professions governed by Moon (Anything to do with water, liquid, travel, food, medicines etc)

Plus I feel ur profession must have some connection with abroad as
In D-1, 10L Jup aspect 12H & 12L Ven
From Moon, 12L Jup is in 10H
In D-10, 12L Sat aspect 10L Jup

Some changes in career may come after Oct 2016 in the AD of Jup.
Transit wise oth Sat & Jup will connect to natal 10L Jup.

Combustion never means loss of results. One of its result is frustration related to the signification of planet/lordship.

God bless you
Neeraj

tech33

Post by tech33 » 17 Mar 2016

Hi Neeraj

Thank you for clearing my doubts in detailed manner. I have better understanding on how to analyse the career prospects. Wish I could make some donation to you as a token of appreciation of your time, effort and helping nature. May God bless you :)

My curious mind still have something to ask :

1) You have suggested previously that I can apply for Australia permanent resident ship as "For residing abroad, 4H must be afflicted. In ur chart 4L Mer is in 2H and get aspected by 8L Sat as well as Jup from 8H."
Also, you suggested that my profession will have some connection with abroad. "Plus I feel ur profession must have some connection with abroad as In D-1, 10L Jup aspect 12H & 12L Ven. From Moon, 12L Jup is in 10H. In D-10, 12L Sat aspect 10L Jup"

So can I concluded that my travel chances and working overseas are good and I should give 100% for PR process ?

2) Can you please look into my Horoscope compatibility Query in another thread, its not been answered from a long.

http://lightonvedicastrology.com/phpBB3 ... 18&t=31942

Regards
tech33

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dr Neeraj » 26 Mar 2016

Dear Tech33
Here are your answers:
1. You shd give 100% to whatever you do: PR or career or any other thing.
2. The gal's chart is gud. If everything else is ok then you shd proceed.
God bless you
Neeraj

tech33

Post by tech33 » 29 Mar 2016

[quote="Dr Neeraj"]Dear Tech33
Here are your answers:
1. You shd give 100% to whatever you do: PR or career or any other thing.
2. The gal's chart is gud. If everything else is ok then you shd proceed.
God bless you
Neeraj[/quote]

Hi Neeraj

Thank you for having a look. Yes, you are correct that we should give 100% to whatever we do but dont you believe that its good to sail with the tide ( planets supporting the cause ) rather then against it :)

Regards
Tech33

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dr Neeraj » 29 Mar 2016

Completely agree :-)

God bless you
Neeraj

tech33

Post by tech33 » 11 Aug 2016

Here are your answers:
Navamsa dispositor of 10L has max say in choice of profession. In ur chart 10L Jup is in navamsa of Moon.
Hence Moon will have significant affect on the choice of ur career.
Now see Jup is in Capricorn (Movable sign) in the nak of Moon and in the Cancer navamsa (again Movable sign)
From Moon, 10L Sat is in Libra (again Movable sign) and Moon itself is in Movable sign.
So there have to be changes in ur career and you'll like the professions governed by Moon (Anything to do with water, liquid, travel, food, medicines etc)

Plus I feel ur profession must have some connection with abroad as
In D-1, 10L Jup aspect 12H & 12L Ven
From Moon, 12L Jup is in 10H
In D-10, 12L Sat aspect 10L Jup

Some changes in career may come after Oct 2016 in the AD of Jup.
Transit wise oth Sat & Jup will connect to natal 10L Jup.

Combustion never means loss of results. One of its result is frustration related to the signification of planet/lordship.

God bless you
Neeraj[/quote]

Hi Neeraj

Hope you are doing good. With God blessings I am at London right now from my company. I was sent here on 10 May and it was almost all of sudden. Can you please help me understand what placement of planets caused this trigger ? Also, what are my future prospects in here ( How long I can stay in here ).

My Details
Date of Birth : 12-July-1985
Place of Birth : Ghaziabad ( Uttar Pradesh, India )
Time of Birth : 5: 50 AM

Regards
Saurabh kakkar

AstroDrAnjna
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by AstroDrAnjna » 12 Sep 2016

you have gemini as your birth ascendant
mars in ascendant causing mangalik yoga
it is close to sun also forming angarak yoga yet it is combust
you should need to control your anger