KENDRADHIPATI DOSH

For discussion on aspects, retrograde, combustion, planetary war, vargottama, kuja dosha, alternate lagnas etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
ROHIT
KENDRADHIPATI DOSH

Post by ROHIT » 17 Jul 2009

I heard that only Jupiter & mercury are under influence of kendradhipati Dosh because they are lord of KENDRA for Gemini, Virgo, Sagitarius & Pisces Ascendant. My question is "If Jupiter is placed in KENDRA for such ascendant then kendradhipati dosh neutralised or it become severe harmful?

In my chart i have Gemini ascendant and jupiter is combust and placed in 4th house(virgo) & Mercury placed in 5th house(libra).

DOB 04/10/1981 Time:23.04 Place: Mumbai

Ghrishneswar
Donor
Donor

Post by Ghrishneswar » 11 Nov 2009

you sill have kendradhipathi dosha, no matter how subtle it is.
Last edited by Ghrishneswar on 26 Dec 2009, edited 1 time in total.

Dr.Atul
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Dr.Atul » 12 Dec 2009

Planets having Kendradhipati dosha are not supposed to leave their natural properties completely.

Kendradhipati Dosha is a part of functional properties. There is difference between natural and functional properties. Natural properties are always attached to planet forever. If a planet is a functional malefic it still posses it's natural benefic properties.

When a planet is natural malefic and also functional malefic then it's malefic properties are increased to considerable extent, similarly for Natural benefic + functional benefic combination.

When a planet is natural malefic but is a functional benefic then it's malefic properties are altered to some extent but not completely. Forexample when saturn is a functional benefic (or yogakaraka in some cases) then it will give a person good results in it's dasha (general interpretation, we are ignoreing saturn's placement in chart) but it will still cause delay in giving it's result. Person will have to work hard and he will have a stale nature with respect to those significaitons. But if it is yogakaraka then Person will get good fruits in the end.

I think this is what you wanted to ask.
Atul
"Difference between me and Him is that I think we are different"

chess

Post by chess » 22 Dec 2009

I am not sure if I have Kendradhipati dosha or not, could someone clarify...

1. Meena Lagna, Ju in Meena (1st house)
2. Mercury in Virgo (7th house)

Thanks

Ghrishneswar
Donor
Donor

Post by Ghrishneswar » 26 Dec 2009

For pisces lagna being Jupiter being owner of first house - which both trine and angle it does not give kedradhipathi dosha.
Mercury in virgo in 7th is afflicted by Kendradhipathi dosha.

Do not take KD as a very serious affliction it just reduces power of benefics.

One comment I would like to add- I have seen a chart in which AD of a planet with Kendradhipathi dosha has been tough..but it is due to general weakness of the planet like combustion..bad placement in 12th house so on so forth.

astrology765
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Re: KENDRADHIPATI DOSH

Post by astrology765 » 15 Jul 2018

Hi, my date of birth is 9th july 1992. 23:04 PM. Place - patna, bihar,india

my ascendant is pisces. and i have mercury and venus in 5th house. So, how is it going to affect my life ?

joyd

Post by joyd » 16 Jul 2018

Planet palcements and Their results in UBKD..

Ubhaya kendradhipatya dosha? -1-

Here we are going to discuss 2 things in UBKD. The 1st level is basic and the second one is advanced through Jaiminis school..

UBKD seen in Dual lagnas only..[ Gemini-Virgo and Sagittarius-pisces..]

For Gemini Jupiter is 7-10th lord, and for Sagittarius jupiter is 1-4th lord. Mercury is 1-4 and 7-10 for Gemini-Sagittarius lagnas. For virgo-Mercury is 1-10th lord and jupiter is 4-7th lord.For pisces , jupiter is 1-10th lord and Mercury is 4-7th lord.

For Gemini natives if Jupiter placed in 2nd neutral, in 5-9 bad, in 1-4-5-7-9-10 worse. In 3-6-8-11-12 very good. Out of very good houses, 6-8-12 are 100% and 3-11 are 80% yogadayaks.
For Sagittarius lagna-he is neutral in 2nd, worse in 1-4-5-7-9-10, hundred percent yogadayaks in 3-11, 80 % yogadayaks in 6-8-12 houses.

For Sagittarius natives, Mercury if placed in 2nd neutral, in 1-4-5-7-9-10 worse. In 3-6-8-11-12 very good. For Gemini lagna-mercury in 2nd neutral,3-12 are highly good than 6-8-11 houses,1-4-7-9-10 are worse houses.

For Pisces lagna natives-jupiter is better in 2nd,best in 3-6-8-12,worse in 1-4-5-7-9-10 houses and mercury also flare lie jupiter in those same above mentioned houses.

For Virgo lagna, both jupiter-mercury flares well in 3-6-8-12, but mercury gives 75% yoga in 2nd but not Jupiter. Jupiter-Mercury both [not conjunction] in 11th gives worse results. In 1-2-4-5-7-9-10 Jupiter is bad results giver as mercury.

To be contd.…

joyd.

astrology765
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by astrology765 » 16 Jul 2018

Hi joyd,

so i have my jupiter in 6th house and mercury & venus conjuction in 5th house. So, how's mercury mahadasha going to affect me ?

Details:
my date of birth is 9th july 1992. 23:04 PM. Place - patna, bihar,india

Spirit Seeker
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Spirit Seeker » 16 Jul 2018

For Sagittarius Ascendant why Jupiter in 1st & 4th is worst? It is not causing any kind of Kendraadhipathya dosha right?
Same for Pisces Ascendant natives! Why is Jupiter worse in 1st & 10th as it is not causing any kind of Kendradhipathya dosha right?!

When you say worse, in what terms it is worse!?

When you said that Mercury in 2nd is neutral for Sagittarius Ascendant, but people says that 7th lord in 2nd is worst than anything, as it is coming 8 places from it's own sign Gemini, but you said its neutral. Yeah as 10th lord it is very good! Since 10th lord came 5 places from its Moolatrikona sign.

joyd

Post by joyd » 16 Jul 2018

ast765-mercury dasa not good and gives the results of 8-12 houses. venus dasa gives good results.

joyd.

astrology765
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by astrology765 » 17 Jul 2018

Hi joyd,

Thanks for your reply. So, what kind of difficulties do pisces ascendants face during mercury mahadasha?
mean related to health or what?

Because according to me, mercury can't harm education and career.

joyd

Post by joyd » 17 Jul 2018

ast765/i already mentioned what kind of mercury will going to give during his maha dasa. 8th is sanchitha karma house.so mercury fortify your sanchitha karmas. 12th is agami karma.so you will try to to do some karmas which in turn in sleeping state and frutifys later part of mercury dasa your 5th lord of college education placed in 8th house.The house of college education 5th cancer with 4th lord of education-Merciry. 4th house of education with 5th lord sun and ketu .Malefic mars-saturn aspecting mercury-moon.4-9th houses are in affliction by mars and ketu. so all pointers is on your education houses.so you may experience breaks in your education as your sanchitha karmas reward.so be cautious and try to concentrate on your education only and not on other things during mercury dasa. Apart from 8-12 houses,mercury stretching his influence on 7-11th and also on 10-2nd houses.7-10 are profession and 2-11 are gians through profession also affected by Mercury.

joyd.

joyd

Post by joyd » 22 Jul 2018

This is the continuation post of my previous one in this thread..

One must observe these points while judging the UKD-final result……

1-Out of 4 kendras 1-4-7-10,the 10th is more stronger,nxt comes to 7t and then 4th,finally the 1st becomes the weaker one.

2-So the benific planet which acquires this dosha falls in 10th,it gives maximum negative force.

3-Lagna lordship considerd as trinal lordship. so a trinal lord in Kendra becomes un-effective or we can say he is neutral.

4-UKD Is neglisable in 1st Kendra, moderate in 4th,stronger in 7th and strongest in 10th Kendra.

5-The strength of negativity of a UKD planet increases or d ecreases with PAC’s of malefics and benifics.so if a 10th Kendra placed ukd planet gets any Kind of PAC’S From any benific,it alters his result from bad to good and vciceversa..

6-when compared with jupiters UKD, mercurys UKD is less effective in givining negativity..But 10th Kendra position of mercury with malefic PAC’S equally stronger as jupiters.

7-If such 10th placed or 7th placed UKD planet has any connection with 11th house or 11th lord or in his asterism magnifys the positive-negitivities of those UKD planet too..

There are other 3 parameters to judge the UKD’s final out come but time being thease 7 are sufficient..

Joyd

sammyho148
Contributor
Contributor

Post by sammyho148 » 28 Nov 2018

I am Pisces lagna with Mercury retrograde in 7th at 22 deg , along with Saturn at 28 deg and Sun at 7 deg. Lagna lord Jupiter is in 8th house at 16 deg

Since I am moola nakshatra Mercury MD comes too late in life, whatever effects have to be given during the AD only.

My experience so far -

1) Ke MD - Me AD came too early in life so no particular effects to speak of

2) Ve MD - Me AD: Ve is placed in Leo at 27 deg. This took me to a top education institute hence was excellent from a education/career point of view. From a relationship point of view this brought me very close to getting engaged during the period but did not fructify, this fell through in the next AD by the way

3) Su MD - Me AD: Things were challenging on the career front while this came, however as soon as Me AD started I was able to land a good job which in hindsight worked out well though it did not feel that way initially

Jupiter as Lagna and 10th Lord is placed in 8th. I still have 31 years to go for Ju MD hence once again the AD effects are more relevant.

1) Ve MD - Ju AD: Was good from an education point of view, career wise I landed my first job during campus placement during this period

2) Su MD - Ju AD: During this period I completely changed my line of career (as expected since Ju in 8th gives transformation), was an average period

3) Mo MD - Ju AD: Currently running since March 2018 up to July 2019. I have once again undertaken a massive career shift from being a salaried employee to a businessman, again a transformation of some kind

I am single and never married at the age of 36 today, for all we know Retrograde Mercury along with Kendra Dosha and conjunction with Sa may be responsible for this.

Initial part of my life I had issues with attention to detail, speech was too fast since my mind would run much faster than I could speak. All these however have gotten way better with age and I would say that I am an excellent logician and communicator now. I have been a salesman for 10 years and very good with numbers and very logical in decision making in general.

On an average both Ju and Me have been very positive for me so far.

joyd

Post by joyd » 30 Nov 2018

mer-mer anthara results only taken in to consideration of UBKD dosha.your jupiter is in 8th,escaped the dosha effect.If you say your mer-mer is good,brief those anthar dasa events here for further scrutiny along with your birth info..

joyd.

ataneja17

Post by ataneja17 » 30 Nov 2018

Kendradhipati dosh, Kaarak naash dosh etc should be taken into consideration but with grain of salt. A benefic planet placed in its own sigh in kendra will always give auspicious results.
In classics there are many shlokas which are controversial.
Like Jupiter destroys the house it sits in but its aspects are beneficial.
And another being Kaarak Naash controversy. Jupiter is the kaarak of 5th house and if it is placed in 5th house will it destroy the 5th house?
All things must be taken into account. In which rashi a planet is in, in which nakshatra, where is the dispositor placed, which planet is aspecting etc
I personally do consider these classical shlokas but with a grain of salt!

sammyho148
Contributor
Contributor

Post by sammyho148 » 01 Dec 2018

@joyd

My Mercury MD comes very late in life, my Mercury AD's have been fine so far and I have listed the broad events in my earlier post here. If you need more specific details pls let me know

My birth info is on this thread viewtopic.php?f=18&t=40285, I am looking for guidance on the the queries I've posted here. Would love to hear your views

joyd

Post by joyd » 01 Dec 2018

you have to count and concentrate on such dosha cursing MD and AD and not his AD in any of the other planets MD.Dosha causing planets MD only counts.

joyd.

dhaval911bunty
Contributor
Contributor

Post by dhaval911bunty » 02 Dec 2018

@joyd

As per your description....I have Jupiter ukd as well as mercury ukd.
My Jupiter is in 6th house.....And mercury is in 5th house.

Details: 9.11.1983., 20:45 pm, Bardoli (gujarat)

Effect of Jupiter and mercury in my life as per your view.