Planetary Wars, Combustion and Aspects

For discussion on aspects, retrograde, combustion, planetary war, vargottama, kuja dosha, alternate lagnas etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
neelkumar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Planetary Wars, Combustion and Aspects

Post by neelkumar » 14 Nov 2015

Dear esteemed astrologers here,

I am having some confusion about combust planets and planets at war in my chart.

The reason being I have heard some people here mentioning some planets in my chart are combust or/and at planetary wars( like my 7th House).
But according to Jhora, I find no planets in my chart combust nor at planetary wars.

Can you kindly give the right prognosis about these?

Another question is about planetary aspects - I want to know which of my planets are aspected and whether they are positive or negative and their strength (whether the aspect is really powerful enough to effect).

Thanks,
Neel

मैँ सुरज हुँ - अँधेरा चीड़ के हर रोज़ निकलूँगा,
मुझें क्यॉ रोंक पाओगे, ऊँजला रोंकने वालोँ।

justchill
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Planetary Wars, Combustion and Aspects

Post by justchill » 12 Mar 2019

The planets are said to be combust if they are very close to the Sun. If the longitudinal distance between the Sun and the planet is less than 12°, 17°, 14°, 11°, 10° and 15° respectively for the Moon, Mars, Mercury, Jupiter, Venus and Saturn they are said to be in combustion.

hmm. Jhora is not showing that. I have mercury at a distance of 10 degrees and mars at a distance of 14 degrees. According to the above they are combust.

Request learned members to provide inputs.

best regards

joyd

Re: Planetary Wars, Combustion and Aspects

Post by joyd » 18 Mar 2019

combustion is like cleaning the physical significations of a planet but war is like deleting or hurting both your[planet] mental[soul-internal] and physical significations.In combustion planets internal or soul significations never loses.A defeated planet obeys the winner planet but where as a combusted planet never be a slave to his combustor planet.

joyd.