"Jupiter debilited in the 8th gives good results"

For discussion on aspects, retrograde, combustion, planetary war, vargottama, kuja dosha, alternate lagnas etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
GNE
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
"Jupiter debilited in the 8th gives good results"

Post by GNE » 19 Jul 2015

Apparently in the text by Sooryanarayanamurthy : " Jataka Narayaneeyam & Yogavali Khandam " ,
there is a verse that says Jupiter in 8th for Mithuna aka Gemini lagna = gives good results.

This was said by Sunil from saptarishi astrology in his latest interview with KRS...

I for the life of me cannot find the verse or text anywhere ,
does anyone have access to that book? Can they please share what it exactly says about jupiter for gemini lagna?
Or does it just say "auspicious results" and not much more detail?

If a member doesn't have the book but remembers hearing this concept mentioned elsehwere, please share any information you have regarding this Jupiter debilitated in 8 being positive. (and I'm not talking just the "great parashara exception" concept where debilitated in 8 = raj yoga).

Thank you

subramanianp
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: "Jupiter debilited in the 8th gives good results"

Post by subramanianp » 27 Jul 2015

Dear GNE.
It is an old book published probably during1977.
I found it is out of stock in market.
You can mail to M/s Ranjan Publications, New Delhi..
They have published it to the best of my knowledge.

all the best.
सर्वे भवन्तु सुखिनः।
सर्वे सन्तु निरामयाः।

Astrologically yours.
Subramanian Pandath.

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anuradha » 27 Jul 2015

Debilitated planet in 3H, 6H, 8H and 12H always give good results.e.g Amitabh bacchan has debilitated Venus in 8H, S.R.K has debilitated Sun in 3H, Prince Charles has debilitated Venus in 3H.
A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first and honest people are screwed first.
“Reasoning with a drunkard is like
Going under water with a torch to seek for a drowning man.”

GNE
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by GNE » 27 Jul 2015

Thanks for the replies,
subramanianp, - thanks I will look into mailing that publication. I have noticed the book is out of stock and unavailable everywhere..

anuradha - I have heard that concept, yeah ...part of that 'great parashara exception' made popular by KN Rao.
Makes sense I guess if we look at it like "2 negatives make a positive".
Would also help explain why my dasha of debilitated jupiter in 8th was good overall.
I was wondering though based off how Sunil mentioned it, it seemed like it was a special concept just for gemini lagna - not saying debilitated planets in other dushanta houses for other ascendants is bad - but just that jupiter does especially well in 8th for gemini ascendant. So I wanted to be sure and check the verse in the text, if possible (to see if it was talking about any debilitated planet in a dushanta house, and perhaps just used jupiter in 8 as an example. Or if it meant jupiter in 8 specifically was very good).

lakshmi01
Contributor
Contributor

Post by lakshmi01 » 23 Aug 2015

anuradha wrote:Debilitated planet in 3H, 6H, 8H and 12H always give good results.e.g Amitabh bacchan has debilitated Venus in 8H, S.R.K has debilitated Sun in 3H, Prince Charles has debilitated Venus in 3H.
Dear Anuradha garu,

In my chart second Lord moon is placed in 6th house and at present moon maha dasha is running with Sade sath .But I am o k in all aspects by the grace of God.

regards

Lakshmi.

tanmish

Post by tanmish » 23 Aug 2015

Hi Lakshmi -

I feel we need to qualify these statements further - only debilitated "benefics" in 3, 6, 8 and 12 are likely to give good results. I doubt if it applies to Saturn and Mars - e.g. even a debiliated Mars in 12H and 8H makes you a Manglik, in 8H a very strong one. And though it may confer material benefits it'll absolutely mess up your married life, relationships, etc. That is just the nature of Mars - warring, fighting, etc.

Your Moon in 6H though debilitated is still a natural benefic, and thus unlikely to do harm. I'm willing to stand corrected on the above, as my observations are very limited.

I saw an interview of Gayathri Devi, (daughter of late Shri B V Raman) where she asserted that there's no such thing as cancellation of Manglik Dosha, nor does it lessen in intensity with the person's age. If you're a Manglik, Mars isn't going to stop creating problems just because you crossed 30 or 35 years of age.

Tanu

subramanianp
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by subramanianp » 03 Sep 2015

Dear tanmish
You said correctly. Age is no bar for the damage .
Probably the priorities get changed during old age and that is why relationships are surviving.
सर्वे भवन्तु सुखिनः।
सर्वे सन्तु निरामयाः।

Astrologically yours.
Subramanian Pandath.

chavitarun
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by chavitarun » 03 Sep 2015

GNE wrote:Apparently in the text by Sooryanarayanamurthy : " Jataka Narayaneeyam & Yogavali Khandam " ,
there is a verse that says Jupiter in 8th for Mithuna aka Gemini lagna = gives good results.

This was said by Sunil from saptarishi astrology in his latest interview with KRS...

I for the life of me cannot find the verse or text anywhere ,
does anyone have access to that book? Can they please share what it exactly says about jupiter for gemini lagna?
Or does it just say "auspicious results" and not much more detail?

If a member doesn't have the book but remembers hearing this concept mentioned elsehwere, please share any information you have regarding this Jupiter debilitated in 8 being positive. (and I'm not talking just the "great parashara exception" concept where debilitated in 8 = raj yoga).

Thank you
sir is it due to exalted aspect of jupter on cancer rashi (2nd house) for gemini lagna? learned members may elaborate.

regards

subramanianp
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by subramanianp » 03 Sep 2015

May be due to the reason that ,being the 7th and 10th lord Jup is a functional malefic .
For that reason he may be doing good to the 8th house.
However I personally feel that the 7th lord in the 8th is a set back as regard to the 7th house.
सर्वे भवन्तु सुखिनः।
सर्वे सन्तु निरामयाः।

Astrologically yours.
Subramanian Pandath.

nishu

Post by nishu » 28 Apr 2018

In Gemini ascendent, Jupiter becomes badhakesh.
And it is good for kundli if badhakesh is in a weak position like debilitated and in 8th house, which is normally not an auspicious place but for badhakesh it is good.

skrajiv
Contributor
Contributor

Post by skrajiv » 01 May 2018

I am Mithun Lagna and have Jupiter debilitated in the fag end of Capricorn at 29.53 degrees as per Lahiri. But as per BV Raman/Pushya Paksha ayanamsa its at 1 degree in Aquarius.

However as per Bhava chart, Jupiter is clearly in the 8th house for me.

joyd

Post by joyd » 15 May 2018

Nishu one more cent to be added to neecha guru in 8th for Gemini lagna. Being the the lord of two Kendra,such jupiters neecha gives very good results.As you already mentioned that bhadhkesh in neecha is also a highly valid point.If such jupiter joins the 8th lord there,he will give much more good results.

joyd.

Suresh_Chauhan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Suresh_Chauhan » 15 May 2018

joyd wrote:
15 May 2018
Nishu one more cent to be added to neecha guru in 8th for Gemini lagna. Being the the lord of two Kendra,such jupiters neecha gives very good results.
I disagree with the above and what nishu wrote. Its never good for any natural benefic and esp. lord of 2 kendras to be in a weak position, that too in 6, 8, 12 houses. I think bad results to be expected from such placements of imp. planets.

May I remind that role of a planet as "badhakesh" is always SECONDARY to role of planet as kendra lord, bhaagya lord, yogakaraka etc. where he has MORE duties to fulfil and agendas to achieve. Is your role as Wife more (or less) important than your role as Mother? Or role as Sister?? Another point - Roles change with time, so the planets agenda also changes over time.

Elementary my dear Watson.

joyd

Post by joyd » 15 May 2018

Nishu is very right-check KNRao chart.Bhadhakesh is in dusthana in 12th virgo.He roused to dizzy heights during his sun anthara in every dasa. How you defend your reply ? All his astrological achivements are highly boosted in his sun anthara.

A case from my clients file-Gemini lagna. jupiter-saturn in capricorn .Both Antharas in GURU dasa are extremely given good results.you can disagree with any ones views but with good experiences on such combinations and placements.

joyd.

justicetomeplease
Contributor
Contributor

Post by justicetomeplease » 04 Mar 2019

Because Kendradhipa dosha gets cancelled that's why it is favorable. However that said i feel on it's Badhaka effects got tarnished or in simply Baadhaka effects got reduced
Regards.

Dashas
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Dashas » 04 Mar 2019

Does this mean jupiter as badhakesh, if placed in a good house would cause more harm than good? For example, Jupiter in 1st for virgo asc

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 04 Mar 2019

nishu wrote:
28 Apr 2018
In Gemini ascendent, Jupiter becomes badhakesh.
And it is good for kundli if badhakesh is in a weak position like debilitated and in 8th house, which is normally not an auspicious place but for badhakesh it is good.
Nishu,
Your understanding is very correct and I fully agree with you.
Jupiter debilitated in 8th becomes weak and will not promote its significations.
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.