Is this Jupiter Vargottama ?

For discussion on aspects, retrograde, combustion, planetary war, vargottama, kuja dosha, alternate lagnas etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Aravind
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Is this Jupiter Vargottama ?

Post by Aravind » 06 Jul 2015

Respected Gurus,

A Jupiter unafflicted in Aquarius in the 9th house in the birth chart and a Jupiter aspected by benefics Venus & Moon and conjunct with Mercury in Aquarius in 4th house in the Navamsa. This Jupiter is also aspected by Saturn from the 7th house of Navamsa. I read in some books that any aspect of a malefic on a vargottam planet might not make it strong or in other words
it dilutes its Vargottam quality. Is it something you guys can confirm from your experience ?

DOB - Nov/17/74
TOB - 20:15
POB - Pune, India

Regards
Aravind

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Is this Jupiter Vargottama ?

Post by anuradha » 10 Jul 2015

Jupiter is not only exalted[Kumbha, as per Varha Mihir] and Vargottama in 9H of Dharma as 10th lord is very strong and galvanized Saturn, Mercury, Mars and Venus by its aspect. It must have given you a very high moral conduct with good job related to teaching, perching or consultancy.
A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first and honest people are screwed first.
“Reasoning with a drunkard is like
Going under water with a torch to seek for a drowning man.”

Aravind
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Aravind » 13 Jul 2015

Anuradhaji,

Appreciate your reply. A very high moral conduct in general in most aspects of life is true. I have an IT and Electrical based Energy Intelligence company which I started in Dec/2011. I raised the capital and all the investments into the company and act as a perch for couple of others who look into the day to day business activities. My wife always says I act as a perch for her giving motivation and confidence. I also had an IT consulting company from 2007 until 2012.

With respect to income it is not much. Infact it took us 3 years to establish our company in India.
The Jupiter in the birth chart is not aspecting Venus, it is aspecting Moon and Venus in Navamsa. Hope you meant the Jupiter aspect on Venus is for my Navamsa. DO you think a vargottama Jupiter being the 10th lord in 9th house in Aquarius will give a prosperous Jupiter dasha ? Is int the Jupiter a badhakesh for Gemini Lagna ? How to interpret the badhakesh angle ?
Your response would be greatly appreciated

Thanks
Aravind Nadathur

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anuradha » 14 Jul 2015

[quote]The Jupiter in the birth chart is not aspecting Venus, it is aspecting Moon and Venus in Navamsa[/quote

Pl. see the sign exchange of Mars and Venus and then see the aspect of Jupiter.

Aravind
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Aravind » 16 Jul 2015

Anuradha Ji,

Is int the Jupiter badhakesh for Gemini Lagna ? How to interpret the badhakesh angle ? Does badhakesh gives painful results only when conjunct or aspected by either 6th or 8th or 12th lords only ?

Your response is greatly appreciated

Thanks
Aravind

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anuradha » 16 Jul 2015

In this chart, Jupiter will give good results.
A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first and honest people are screwed first.
“Reasoning with a drunkard is like
Going under water with a torch to seek for a drowning man.”

saditya86
Contributor
Contributor

Post by saditya86 » 16 Jul 2015

[quote="anuradha"]In this chart, Jupiter will give good results.[/quote]

Hi Anuradhaji

I am Mithuna lagna too... Ju in 9th house in Aquarius..
Ju 10th lord is in 12th house from 10th house.

How is the JU in my case ? Does this indicate bad time in career in Ju mahadasha ?

09 May 1986
10:01 AM Nasik

Regards
Aditya

justicetomeplease
Contributor
Contributor

Post by justicetomeplease » 05 Mar 2019

Dear Aditya Jupiter is well placed in D-1 as well as in D-9. As it is 12th from 9th yeah, but it's not completely bad.