Importance of Avasthas.

For discussion on aspects, retrograde, combustion, planetary war, vargottama, kuja dosha, alternate lagnas etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Sr.upodhyay
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Importance of Avasthas.

Post by Sr.upodhyay » 23 Jun 2015

Respected Astro gurus,

Can anyone please shed light on how important are placement of planets in different avasthas.

Eg.
Incase a rather well placed jupiter in Rasi chart and all the divisionals...is placed in Mritavastha.Does that mean it is dead-literally?

If not...what are the effects exactly?

Thanks.

Sr.upodhyay
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Re: Importance of Avasthas.

Post by Sr.upodhyay » 24 Jun 2015

Can anyone please reply?

tylorechandra
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by tylorechandra » 24 Jun 2015

One possible outcome is that the event represented by the placement can be as good as dead. e.g if it represents marriage or job, there will be no pleasure in either - more unhappiness - as good as dead.

TKC

karthik1984
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by karthik1984 » 24 Jun 2015

sr.upodhyay, i have seen my uncles chart. Jupiter is in infancy stage. He got a Gold medal in PG education and a PHD degree from Harvard University. Next saturn maha dasha and it is also in infancy stage. He got professorship from MIT ( Massachusetts Institute of Technology). And now u just think about it.

ashtalakshmi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ashtalakshmi » 25 Jun 2015

What I read somewhere is that a planet in infancy gives results early than the one in yuva .So probably a planet that is old might give results after much delay.But I don't know how far it is true.

karthik1984
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by karthik1984 » 25 Jun 2015

Hi ashtalakshmi and others, my cousin is running rahu maha dasha from 1999. And rahu is in dead state. He has been earning 12-15 lakhs per month.. He also bought house worth 4 crores. And recently a son was born to him.
So dead state planet should not have given all these things.

My own younger sister is running saturn maha dasha from 2000. She completed her studies with good marks and has a decent job with good earnings. Saturn in dead state should have stalled studies and job ....but it didn't.

Sr.upodhyay
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Sr.upodhyay » 25 Jun 2015

Respected astro gurus,

Thanks for the replies.

Karthik ji,

U must have seen many charts,are avasthas practically useless in all the charts u observed?

Sr.upodhyay
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Sr.upodhyay » 26 Jun 2015

Karthik Ji-Can you please reply?

karthik1984
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by karthik1984 » 26 Jun 2015

hi , i have given the real life examples....You can see it. If you want to know by yourself then cross check charts that you know.

Snr

Post by Snr » 27 Jun 2015

Karthik Ji-Thanks for ur time.

Anmohiey

Post by Anmohiey » 03 Sep 2015

[quote="Sr.upodhyay"]Respected Astro gurus,

Can anyone please shed light on how important are placement of planets in different avasthas. [/quote]

AUM GUM GANAPATHAYE NAMAH
The avastha of Grahas are need to be taken with respect to Bhava instead of sign and analysis better attempted. We assume that, the degree in sign should be taken and perhaps that is not right.
The Phala of grahas are gauged for certain houses and not for signs.

The Guru gets exalted at 5 deg in kataka, suppose the 9th house middle is around 5deg Kataka, the Guru certainly shall give fruitful results in its dasa-bhikthi.

If any body can post birth details of persons who have enjoyed excellent prosperity during the grahas placed in bad avasthas could be of great help to further analyse.

Pranam
anmohiey

justchill
Contributor
Contributor

Post by justchill » 04 Apr 2019

My daughter born in mercury Dasha still running it. She did pretty decent in her studies. Mercury is in Krittika pada2. She started reading books when she was 3. Still loves to read. But had numerous health challenges in the antardashas of the 6th lord.

justchill
Contributor
Contributor

Post by justchill » 04 Apr 2019

I forgot to mention that the mercury avastha is dead. Yet I think the mood is muditha.

She had complete stopped up nostrils and very difficult times. So I used to think it’s because mercury being dead. Later figured the entire nose is ruled by Jupiter

ataneja17

Post by ataneja17 » 06 Aug 2019

Avasthas simply do not work!
It all depends on which Nakshatra a graha is in! Have seen in so many times a planet in good nakshatra and good placement above 25° giving excellent results.