GMT or LMT

For discussion on aspects, retrograde, combustion, planetary war, vargottama, kuja dosha, alternate lagnas etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
isurrender
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
GMT or LMT

Post by isurrender » 31 Jan 2015

I recently came across the "Jagannath Hora" software to develop charts and became really confused about this chart of mine. I had been using GMT based charts all this while. In a huge country like India GMT based chart may not be a very correct, considering the place of birth is in extreme east (North Lakhimpur, Assam).

All these years I tried to read and figure out my chart and now I realize that using LMT changes it completely. It would be really great if you could help me understand my new LMT based chart, where all planets now shift by one house.

Ketu Dasha came with shocks, obsessions and experiences and taught how to let go... Quit job in 2013 but got through a premier college for higher studies. Can you help me understand my chart. And also confirm if I should go by GMT or LMT?

date of Birth : 10-9-1986
Time of Birth : 18:15 Hrs (IST)
Place of Birth : North Lakhimpur (India)

revribhav
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: GMT or LMT

Post by revribhav » 06 Mar 2015

You take good care of the company you keep
Association of bad company (including black mail) may lend you into trouble.

Association or aspects between planet does not drastically change by using different methods.

Neeshnemo
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Neeshnemo » 22 Mar 2017

[quote=revribhav post_id=210953 time=1425659228 user_id=1178]
You take good care of the company you keep
Association of bad company (including black mail) may lend you into trouble.

Association or aspects between planet does not drastically change by using different methods.
[/quote]

Can you do bit more reading for this chart... How do you see marriage and the jatakas relationship with family members? Is there a chance of marrying someone outside community and getting disowned by parents?

revribhav
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by revribhav » 22 Mar 2017

The marriage is taking place as per desire of the native. I hope I have replied within my limits.