What if a Yogakaraka is in 8H

For discussion on aspects, retrograde, combustion, planetary war, vargottama, kuja dosha, alternate lagnas etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Re: What if a Yogakaraka is in 8H

Post by Dev » 06 Sep 2017

I had mentioned a person with mesh lagna and jupiter and venus in 4th. Of course venus along with jup and jup is exalted but he is not really happy.

joyd

Post by joyd » 06 Sep 2017

[quote=vj1981 post_id=243216 time=1504754029 user_id=16933]
[quote=joyd post_id=243124 time=1504669854 user_id=18243]
Vj..good question--venus here 5-12th lord.so as 12th lord placed in 6th will give vipareeta rajayoga but only in venus dasa x Mars anthara only .Venus MKS effect will be seen in venus x jupiter anthara and also in ven x saturn only.

regards/joyd
[/quote]

Thanks joydji! From personal experience that I have just had (Venus AD is about to end this month) with my Venus AD under Saturn MD I can say that my Venus definitely gave its MKS effects. More so after Saturn transited over my natal Venus in 6th house(Scorpio)
[/quote]
----------------------------------------------
Please read the text given in my answer.I mentioned that venus maha dasa but you are coming to saturn mahadasha x venus anthara our main thread of discussion is only on venus and her placements.Let me explain in a detailed way.

If we are talking about exclusively on venus dasa and her placement.,saturn will give 4th house results first and then the 3rd house results.Here the 3rd house results are that much sevier in nature but it also equivalent to 8th house of transformation and suddenness.why bcz 3rd is the 8th from the 8th house.so the effects pertaining to just only suddenness and transformation.

The above thing is only an example one.If you can give where your saturn in your natal chart.Accordingly the results are modified.If your saturn placed in dusthana,then you surely enjoy the venus placements good results.I mean saturn dasa x venus anthara results.

Transit of saturn over natal venus also gives good results too.Especially to your wife an d children[if you area married man and have kids].

regards/joyd

vj1981
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vj1981 » 07 Sep 2017

Thanks Joydji! Following are my birth details:
18th Oct 1981
21:50
New Delhi

My Saturn is in 4th house Virgo with Jupiter.

Thanks

joyd

Post by joyd » 07 Sep 2017

Here saturn[saturn x saturn] gives moderately good results.why?as trine[9] lord saturn acquires papatawa.such papi in an angle should give good results but here he conjuncted with 7-10 lord jupiter. so saturn first gives 6th house results and then 5th house[negative].why negative? saturn acquired 5-6th lordship from his natal position..As i already mentioned you,trinal lordship is bad for natural malefics.so saturn effects 5th house significations in a negative way.Apart from this,he also triggers 9-8th house results too.First 9th house results and secondly 6th house results. Here the 9th house significations are affected in a negative way and 8th house significations in a positive way.

regards/joyd

vj1981
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vj1981 » 08 Sep 2017

Thanks joydji!

joyd

Post by joyd » 08 Sep 2017

Always welcome sir
joyd

vee3
Contributor
Contributor

Post by vee3 » 05 Oct 2017

Hi Joyd,

My husband chart has yogakaraka(lord 5H, 10H) venus in 8th. Yogakaraka and 8th lord are in 8th.
Sep 11,1974 14:52PM in Calcutta

What is the signification?

Appreciate if you can explain.
Thanks
Veena

joyd

Post by joyd » 05 Oct 2017

here venus dominated sun.so it is a good placement for venus for capricorn ascendants.surely venus gives all good results.He is very fortunate and lucky having venus in 8th.But remember some kind of disease and medication also surely on chords to your husband[short term and not a chronic one].If he is in research studies,his works are rewarded and recognised well.His salary or income under sudden raise which you and others cant be expected.His kids are also fortunate.

joyd.

vee3
Contributor
Contributor

Post by vee3 » 05 Oct 2017

Thank you joyd. That is very positive. I pray that he stays healthy(more than being wealthy) to take care of us :-)
Also similar placement of yogakaraka in 8th house for my kid too - venus, jupiter, ketu in 8th house for Aquarius lagna and 8th lord Mercury in 7th house with sun and moon.
I also have venus and sun in 8th house with vrischika lagna. No yogakaraka for me since being a vrischika lagna.

Regards,
Veena

vee3
Contributor
Contributor

Post by vee3 » 06 Oct 2017

Thank you joyd.
Why is venus dominated sun - is it because sun is in later degrees even if in own sign? or because venus aspected by jupiter(R). I am a newbie in astrology. Please help me understand.

joyd

Post by joyd » 06 Oct 2017

your first guess is correct not the second one.

joyd.

vee3
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you very much joyd.
I am looking at my daughters chart now. Again Yogakaraka in 8th again
2,Sep,2005@19:40pm in mount holly,Nj
Here too venus (4th and 9th Lord) is placed in 8th, but in later degrees(highest), jupiter being close to venus(~1 degree) and ketu 5 deg ahead.
Is venus badly positioned in this case? Currently running venus MD. What is the signification here?

joyd

why dont you try ? post your analysis here.If it is correct no problem and of not i will make corrections in your reply.

joyd.

vee3
Contributor
Contributor

Ok joyd, let me try.

Since rising lagna degree is close to jupiter and ketu, their effects more predominant on the native.
ketu - disinterest in managing inheritance, or inheritance lesser than earned wealth.
jupiter - as lord of 2 and 11 will make the native work/study more towards gaining significations of 2 and 11. Since being placed in 8th will have lot of obstacles/difficulties before reaching it through spouse(7th from 2H) and career(10th from 11H). Also as significator of spouse in 8th- difficulty in married life?
venus - as lord of 4th and 9th - difficulties with/ disinterest of mother, home environment (not true in our life), less luxury at home, disinterest in spirituality. But due to saturn's 3rd aspect on venus, gives wealth?

Also AK(Ve) and Amk(Ju) are conjunct in D1 and D9, so that should be good. But dasha of AK will be difficult. But the dasha is also operating in early life (school/college years), I dont know if that means anything.

I feel like I am contradicting myself, so please do clarify.
Thanks
Veena

joyd

Here venus placed in 5th from her 4th[taurus].so she is sharp in her studies.From her 9th[libra] posited in 12th.so she will leave her home town and study in near by city or state.sometimes it may a foreign country from USA.
aS Venus in 8th,she prefers research oriented studies.The dispositor of venus is in 12th denotes that she will marry a foreigner.Rahu's aspect on venus and venus affliction with ketu and 11th lord jupiter confirming this very strongly.

4-9 lord in 8th transforms everything from traditional to revolutionary and conventional to unconventional but this transformation is for her good sake only.

Mars -venus under stellar exchange denotes that it is a love marriage too.

joyd.

vee3
Contributor
Contributor

Post by vee3 » 07 Oct 2017

One more clarification.
Does the effects of yogakaraka happen mainly in MD
Or can be in venus AD? Eg: Marriage during venus MD?
College education by logic wud be 18-22yrs(venus MD)

joyd

Post by joyd » 07 Oct 2017

In any dasha ,venus anthara can trigger these events too.

joyd.

vee3
Contributor
Contributor

Post by vee3 » 07 Oct 2017

Thank you joyd

Patriot
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Patriot » 06 Nov 2017

Joyd,

I have venus in 8th House.
Lagna - Capricorn
LL & Guru in 9th house

DOB: 19th July 1981
TOB: 19:15
POB: Bangalore

Please advise me on my health, married life & wealth status. I am married & i have one son & daughter just FYI.
Profession: Senior Sales Manager in MNC(software company)

Patriot
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Patriot » 08 Nov 2017

Anyone?

Patriot
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Patriot » 11 Nov 2017

I think there are arguments to discuss that Venus in Leo placement. Venus is the goddess of love, wealth and sensuality. Leo loves love, wealth, sensuality and all the things that make you look good.

I have Venus in Leo but in 8th house and weak in degrees.

joyd

Post by joyd » 11 Nov 2017

Pat-your wealth point is extremely good but venus periods will give you some distance from family life. saturn-jupiter in 9th is also good.what venus opposes that was done by jupiter here.This is called partial blessing.

joyd.

Patriot
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Patriot » 12 Nov 2017

Yes Joyd,
During Jup MD-Ven AD dasha i moved away from family & due which there was some friction. I feel my venus is weak so it did not give me foreign trips but instead it gave opportunity to travel out of Bangalore & stay for an year or so. Also Venus gave me marriage & good push career wise during its AD but money wise i spend it all( ie whatever i earned).

How will my Saturn MD be? which will be starting next year, I am more worried about health now a days as i am suffering from UTI & urine retention. This problem started during my Jup MD - Mars AD( excess heat) ie June 2015 & got it diagnosed in Sept 2015 but Urologist said noting to worry & no medication is required as it is just an inflammation(in seminal) & i will go away by its own. Yes it did go away but it was recurring( every now & then once in 2 months) then last month ie 20th Oct 2017 i was told that i was suffering from UTI due to Urine retention. Again Doctor told me that it is not a major issue but this time gave antibiotics but i am worried about it as UTI is very painful.

Note: i regularly exercise & do yoga even then this problem occurred.

I would like to know how will my Saturn MD be in terms of my Health, relationship, career & wealth. Saturn MD will start from March 2018.

Is UTI because of Venus in 8th house? in navamsa also Sat(r)+ Jup + Venus is aspecting moon.

Patriot
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Patriot » 13 Nov 2017

Sorry Saturn is Debliated in Navamsa not Retro..

Typo error

inhispath

Post by inhispath » 11 Sep 2018

Thank you all for this revealing discussion.