What if a Yogakaraka is in 8H

For discussion on aspects, retrograde, combustion, planetary war, vargottama, kuja dosha, alternate lagnas etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
rita
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Re: What if a Yogakaraka is in 8H

Post by rita » 27 Sep 2016

Dev wrote:Usually a planet in house no. 3,6,9,12 is considered weak.
8th house cannot be considered a weak house.
A planet in the 8th serves to motivate a native to face challanges.

Revribhav,
Then according to you, 8 of my planets are badly placed. :(
Dev
Dev,

Out of interest, which house of the Lagna chart are all your 8 planets in?

Warm Regards

Rita

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 27 Sep 2016

Rita:

moon in first, rahu in 9th and rest 7 planets in 3rd.

rita
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by rita » 28 Sep 2016

Dev wrote:Rita:

moon in first, rahu in 9th and rest 7 planets in 3rd.
Wow! Moon in first explains your relationship with your mother.

However 7 planets in 3rd house - does that mean your life is mostly affected by 3rd house significations?
Warm Regards

Rita

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 28 Sep 2016

3rd house, and all these aspect the 9th house, then first house, so it should be these three.
Apart from that 5th house is aspected by sat, 7th house by jupiter and moon and 10th house by mars.
But according to Revirbhav, only first house needs to be considered which is not true. I dont think he is correct anyway.

3rd house represents short travels, music and I always travel wrt to my work and then music itself is like my profession apart from my work related profession. I dont have younger brother and sister. That also is represented by 3rd house.
Then courage and so on. I never had courage when young but now I am OK.

rita
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by rita » 29 Sep 2016

Dev wrote:3rd house, and all these aspect the 9th house, then first house, so it should be these three.
Apart from that 5th house is aspected by sat, 7th house by jupiter and moon and 10th house by mars.
But according to Revirbhav, only first house needs to be considered which is not true. I dont think he is correct anyway.

3rd house represents short travels, music and I always travel wrt to my work and then music itself is like my profession apart from my work related profession. I dont have younger brother and sister. That also is represented by 3rd house.
Then courage and so on. I never had courage when young but now I am OK.
Thanks for the explanation Dev.
Warm Regards

Rita

freeloader
Contributor
Contributor

Post by freeloader » 06 Oct 2016

My yogakaraka planet mars is in 12th house in cancer (debilitated). Is this worse or what ? How will effects me ?

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 06 Oct 2016

That you should be knowing whether you are lucky or not.

parijataka
Contributor
Contributor

Post by parijataka » 15 Oct 2016

Revribhav ji, why is a planet in 9th house considered weak, isn't 9th a kona house ? I can understand 3,6,12 being dusthana/upachaya but 9th house ?

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 17 Oct 2016

3 is not considered dustana but 6, 8 and 12 are. 3 is 2nd to 2nd, 7th to 9th, 5th to 11th and 9th to 7th.

parijataka
Contributor
Contributor

Post by parijataka » 17 Oct 2016

Dev ji, I think 3rd house is upachaya house, pl clarify.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 17 Oct 2016

6th 8th and 12th are considered bad but they usually dont include 3rd with these.
3rd is upachaya and gets better with time.

revribhav
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by revribhav » 23 Oct 2016

Revribhav ji, why is a planet in 9th house considered weak, isn't 9th a kona house ? I can understand 3,6,12 being dusthana/upachaya but 9th house ?

In my experience 9th represents divine blessings.
It is weak unless one is blessed with the aforesaid...

Astroboyprakuchan
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Astroboyprakuchan » 23 Jan 2017

Hi Revribhav Ji,

Any comments on Yogakaraka Saturn in 8th house conjuncting AK and LL venus which is also Vargothama and Pushkaramsa being aspected my 8th lord Jupiter which is retrograding and Functional Malefic in ardra nakshatra in my 2nd house for my Taurus Lagna.

Details:
6:45PM
11/28/1989
Mysore
Karnataka

Thank you!

revribhav
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by revribhav » 23 Jan 2017

You have three houses (2nd,6th,8th) occupied by karaka planets;If you keep a satva (charitable) disposition then both Jupiter and Saturn karakatwa help you.

Satmars
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Satmars » 04 Feb 2017

Hi Khoo,
Kindly have a look on this chart... My yogkarka is in 8th house... Venus in 8th house... Capricorn Ascendent.
21st Oct 1988, 1:18 PM (13:18), Gaya (Place).
He has just entered in Lagnesh Mahadasha (Saturn mahadasha ).

joyd

Post by joyd » 05 Sep 2017

Mr.khoo
you mentioned that-If Venus is placed in the 4th and is at the same time a YK, then the full benefits of Venus being a YK may be reaped.

can you have any such chart in your data base sir/if so pl give me those info to me..

How Venus being a kendra lord of 10tth for capricorn ascendent ,placed in another kendra gives yoga or full benefits?what is your logic behind this?Is there any such sloka mentioned in BPHS texts? If so please quote it for the benefit of forum members.venus if placed in 4th just gives an ordinary yoga or sometimes no yoga at all.venus for a capricorn ascendant gives very good yoga in 5-3-6-12- in increasing order and raja yoga in 8th place.venus in kendras and in 2-9-11 gives average results and in kendras give adverse results.

regards/joyd

vj1981
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vj1981 » 05 Sep 2017

Sorry for intruding but isn't 6th house placement of Venus considered -ve as it is it's MKS. I am a Gemini moon and Ascendant, hence confirming this.

Thanks

joyd

Vj..good question--venus here 5-12th lord.so as 12th lord placed in 6th will give vipareeta rajayoga but only in venus dasa x Mars anthara only .Venus MKS effect will be seen in venus x jupiter anthara and also in ven x saturn only.

regards/joyd

revribhav
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by revribhav » 05 Sep 2017

Though it a deviation from the main topic let me clarify that Venus (the natural karaka for happiness) in the 4th house is one of the best placements, though it may keep one struggling in the first half of life.
As per my own chart I shall not experience venus mahadasa,yet, its soothing effects prevail.

joyd

[quote=revribhav post_id=243129 time=1504673478 user_id=1178]
Though it a deviation from the main topic let me clarify that Venus (the natural karaka for happiness) in the 4th house is one of the best placements, though it may keep one struggling in the first half of life.
As per my own chart I shall not experience venus mahadasa,yet, its soothing effects prevail.
[/quote]
--------------------
Ok ..revribhav..there are exceptions based on other planetary and house influences.you are assuming that your venus dasa will be smoother one[in 4th].I am quoting a case from my data base charts.Leo ascendant ,venus in scorpio.His first half of the life is like anything and he enjoyed his paternal properties with full scale.He is in his 60s.Father died 4 years back and he is not given any remained properties to this native but his brother got all the fathers liquid and fixed assets. valued in 3 crores.As soon as the native enterd his venus dasa both Diabetes and heart attack depressed him a lot.He was fully under credits still in his present sun dasa.so we cant come to a solid conclusions like the venus in 4th is the best.There are several factors that influence the kundalis planet positions.You just go through some horoscopes who already completed their venus dasa[in 4th house placements only].Iam 100% confident that they will give you a totally negative picture .I noticed one thing in sukra dasa irrespective of the 4th house placements in several hundreds of horoscopes-It gives some chronic disease.

You and Khoo are simply saying that venus as the natural karaka of happiness.so his placement in 4th gives good results.Then what about the rule of BPHS,"Karako bhava naashaaya".How a 4th house placed venus will be yogakaraka?

Any horoscope should be viewd in 360 degrees angle and not just based on one or two parameters.If we do so we will get misguided by our judgements and also from the 9-planets,12 houses,108 navamsas.

Thanks for your time sir.

Regards/joyd

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 05 Sep 2017

I feel venus in 4th is a bad placement, due to kendradipatya dosha. 6th though MKS would be a better placement. I have seen many planets in MKS for some but they do well during those periods.

revribhav
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by revribhav » 06 Sep 2017

There is a concept of digbala (strength on account of direction), 4th house venus is equipped with that; it is night time and north.
Let me add every concept of astrology is relevant to particular yuga, in kalyuga, the age of darkness; the blessings of asura planets are more radiant than those of so called divine planets.
I have yet to experience a single person of 4th lord own house, either jupiter or venus, who is poor;though 4th lord auspicious planet, whether sura or asura, may cause native struggle against such circumstances that are beyond their control, thus applies the parashara concept of sinner angle lord.

revribhav
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by revribhav » 06 Sep 2017

Quote:- we will get misguided by our judgements and also from the 9-planets,12 houses,108 navamsas.
My experience:- all of them may be misleading,a simple example is that of twins; the only qualification that distinguishes astrology from other disciplines is that it is beyond the realm of bookish knowledge.

vj1981
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vj1981 » 06 Sep 2017

[quote=joyd post_id=243124 time=1504669854 user_id=18243]
Vj..good question--venus here 5-12th lord.so as 12th lord placed in 6th will give vipareeta rajayoga but only in venus dasa x Mars anthara only .Venus MKS effect will be seen in venus x jupiter anthara and also in ven x saturn only.

regards/joyd
[/quote]

Thanks joydji! From personal experience that I have just had (Venus AD is about to end this month) with my Venus AD under Saturn MD I can say that my Venus definitely gave its MKS effects. More so after Saturn transited over my natal Venus in 6th house(Scorpio)

joyd

Post by joyd » 06 Sep 2017

[quote=revribhav post_id=243149 time=1504693056 user_id=1178]
There is a concept of digbala (strength on account of direction), 4th house venus is equipped with that; it is night time and north.
Let me add every concept of astrology is relevant to particular yuga, in kalyuga, the age of darkness; the blessings of asura planets are more radiant than those of so called divine planets.
I have yet to experience a single person of 4th lord own house, either jupiter or venus, who is poor;though 4th lord auspicious planet, whether sura or asura, may cause native struggle against such circumstances that are beyond their control, thus applies the parashara concept of sinner angle lord.
[/quote]
---------------------
you mean digbala cancels the BPHS rule of karako bhav nashaya?
if so can you mention that exception in any of our classic texts sir? i mean the pramanik sloka or explanations...

and also about your mentioned" thus applies the parashara concept of sinner angle lord". According to your statement ,Here with 10th lordship[for capricorn ascendant]venus become sinner.If such sinner placed in an angle will bestows good due to digbala concept? if so for a leo lagna native venus with 10th lordship becomes papi.If such venus placed in 4th[digbala] why given harmfull experiences?where is the digbala concept worked?sir.
You mentioned about yuga dharma in your answers.yes agreed but as per your view venus in 4th[digbala] must give good results for every one but after analysed 500 charts in my data base,i am disappointed a lot on 4th house placement of venus sir..
My experience:- all of them may be misleading,a simple example is that of twins;--we will discuss this thread also after completing this one.In that you please raise your misleading points in twins matters and i will happy to clear them sir.

regards/joyd..