Chart Spoilers

For discussion on aspects, retrograde, combustion, planetary war, vargottama, kuja dosha, alternate lagnas etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Re: Chart Spoilers

Post by shilpa » 05 Jun 2014

Dear sayu,

--the chart does have a spoiler.....exlated Sa and Su......aspecting each other on the 2-8 axis and 8th house has Mars seated there ...manglik yoga althoug mitigated by Mangal being swakshetra..

--Moon the karak for mind is afflicted by Ketu and under the aspect of natal Rahu and transitory shani.

she has a tough chart.....and should chant Om namah shivay , pray to lord shiva and listen to shiv stutis.

regards

1हनुमान2अंजनीसुत3वायुपुत्र4महाबल5रामेष्ट6फाल्गुनसखा7पिंगाक्ष8अमितविक्रम9उदधिक्रमण10सीताशोकविनाशन 11लक्षमणप्राणदाता12दशग्रीवदर्पहा

sayu

Post by sayu » 05 Jun 2014

Dear Shilpa ji
Thank you so much for your reply. Please let me know when do you foresee improvement in her life quality, physically and financially. I will be very thankful for your response.
Best regards
Sayu

DhoomDhoom
Contributor
Contributor

Post by DhoomDhoom » 05 Jun 2014

shilpa wrote:Chart Spoilers

There are combinations in a chart that in my view and from several cases I have seen are real chart spoilers…..that if present can minimize the fructification of Good Yogas or alternatively add miseries / hurdles / troubles to the chart.

These are like the “Elephant in the Room” Syndrome and too big to be missed.
Let’s go through the list starting with the worst cases. There are many discussions on each of these cases so I will not go into the details of “how and wha”t each of these combinations does in this thread

1) Gandanta: If the Lagna or Moon is in Gandanta…it can nullify greatly if not entirely the material and happiness yogas otherwise very obviously promised in the chart.
This is the zone 0.5 degree on either side of the fire-water Rashi boundary.
Books / scriptures might lay out a greater degree but in my experience it's a smaller zone where it's really critical and validated by our experienced board admin Shrikanth...... the critical Gandanta degree is 0.5 degrees.
Further if a planet is in Gandanta then the karkatawas of that planet are greatly nullified for the chart.
So when we see lagna on the cusp Gandanta should definitely be checked.

The remedial solutions although listed in plenty do not work. In my view and only an acceptance and karmic payback is the remedy…and that takes time….plenty of years at best and a life-time at worst.

2) Abhichaar: i.e affliction by evil spirits is in it’s severest form when 6th lord and badhakesh are fully associated. There are other variants also.
Like item-1 this is easy to miss and invokes miseries and troubles in another wise good looking chart.
But unlike item-1 it is easier to overcome through mantras.

3) Cancellation of Exaltation: when two exalted planets are in mutual aspect ( Su, sat) and ( Ma, Jup, ) I have found more often then not that exaltation of both is lost.
I have not found the reference to this in any classic...... BV Raman is the only one who has mentioned of this as an " Ucchha-Bhanga Yoga"
It is a spoiler defnitely in most charts showing this configuration.
And I am not a 100% certain but based on the feedback from the few native’s case-studies….not only the exaltation benefits are lost......worse the planetary karkatwas are greatly nullified too for both those planets.

Most unfortunate this case….it’s highly desired to get even one exalted planet…….here you have two….and both lost and rendered below average.

4) Debilitated Planet: We all know debilitation…and inspite of the various neech-bhangs listed…….it’s not easily cancelled.
Two debilitated planets in mutual aspect( Su-Sat or Ma-Jup) or in mutual Kendra ( debilitated Ma and Sat) are the scenarios where indeed I have found debility to cancel and actually the planets involved become above average planets. This is exactly the reverse of item-3

Readers would note that neither 3 nor 4 can apply to Me-Ve although they exalt and debilitate 7 houses apart because they are so close to each other in Zodiac…and never 7 houses apart.

5) Shani-Mangal conjunction: This conjunction and in a slightly milder form the association of these planets (such as mutual aspect) is never good in the chart. Indicative of carried forward curses……Violence, illness more physical / material in nature are indicated .
Though unlike the top-4 spoilers this does not nullify the good in the chart…but rather adds problems on top of what is already promised by the chart.

6) Shani-Chandra conjunction: This conjunction and in a slightly milder form the association of these planets (such as mutual aspect) is never good in the chart. It’s called the Vish-yoga…and contrary to item-5, this one affects the mind……lack of focus, anxiety, nervousness, stress, mental trauma and symptoms of insanity depending on severity of the yoga. Life long “Sade sati” as I read it somewhere and found it very apt. Though unlike the top-4 spoilers this does not nullify the good in the chart…but rather adds problems on top of what is already promised by the chart.

7) Buddha-Chandra conjunction: This conjunction and in a slightly milder form the association of these planets (such as mutual aspect) is never good in the chart. This one hits the intellect/ intelligence / learning capabilities. Though unlike the top-4 spoilers this does not nullify the good in the chart…but rather adds problems on top of what is already promised by the chart.

8) Node-Conjunction with Shani / Mangal: Can be as potent spoiler as the ones listed above but not always and not necessarily. Nodes act like the plant they conjunct and if shani / Mangal is OK or positive then that is how this conjunction works.
Only if shani/ mangal are rank malefics for the chart…then this become a potently bad combo and a real spoiler.

There are some other spoiler cases also that I would add to the list as time permits.

regards
Isn't 'Kendradhipati Dosh' another chart-spoiler? Like Jupiter for Gemini and Virgo ascendants and Mercury for Sagittarius and Pisces ascendants? How much does Kendradhipati Dosh spoil a chart and karatwakas of the planet?

Regards

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

sayu wrote:Dear Shilpa ji
Thank you so much for your reply. Please let me know when do you foresee improvement in her life quality, physically and financially. I will be very thankful for your response.
Best regards
Sayu

there will be improvements......please ask her to pray as suggested above.
and further it is suggested she takes on some kind of social work / community service ...such as working in an orphanage or old age home or becoming a foster parent of a poor child.....or anything that benefits humanity and stretches her time and convenience.

regards
1हनुमान2अंजनीसुत3वायुपुत्र4महाबल5रामेष्ट6फाल्गुनसखा7पिंगाक्ष8अमितविक्रम9उदधिक्रमण10सीताशोकविनाशन 11लक्षमणप्राणदाता12दशग्रीवदर्पहा

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

DhoomDhoom wrote:

Isn't 'Kendradhipati Dosh' another chart-spoiler? Like Jupiter for Gemini and Virgo ascendants and Mercury for Sagittarius and Pisces ascendants? How much does Kendradhipati Dosh spoil a chart and karatwakas of the planet?

Regards

Dear DhoomDhoom,
Kendradhipati although talked about as a Dosha at a number of places......is not a problem or a real dosha in the charts I have seen.

regards

vats75
Contributor
Contributor

Post by vats75 » 06 Jun 2014

Shilpa ji
Was going through this article, nicely explained the chart spoilers, was qurious to know ur view on uccha bhanga yoga , as u said exalted sat- sun aspect, or jup-mars asp spoil d chart.
I have seen sri sri ravishankar's chart in future samachar n on sm websites too, that shows makar lagna n exalted mars in it , L12 and L3 jupiter also exalted in 7th house, that is in direct asp, L8 sun is also exalted in H4,moon is with ketu and mercury too, direct asp of sat rahu combo on moon, sat asp mars too,......many chart spoilers , wat gave him this height , can u plz explain.he is born on 13 may 56, time I will try to find out if required, although this combos are valid considering anytime.
Regards
This too shall pass.

GNE
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by GNE » 06 Jun 2014

Found the chart of Jerry Seinfeld, a very succesful (maybe the most) comedian here in north america, and at one point (maybe still?I dont know for sure) was one of the highest paid for his tv show, which was ranked #1 comedy of all time in america.
Now his birthtime isn't confirmed I dont think,
but we can see his Exalted Saturn + Exalted Sun are in mutual aspect. But didn't seem to spoil his chart (Has wife, kids, health, fame, money, home, good parent relationship, friends...)
http://www.astrosage.com/celebrity-horo ... -chart.asp

sayu

Post by sayu » 07 Jun 2014

Dear Shilpa ji
Thank you very much for your kind help.
Best regards
Sayu

sumap

Post by sumap » 21 Jun 2014

Dear Shilpaji,

DOB---02-06-2003 (Male)
Time----21:05Pm
Place----Kerala;Trichur(76E34;10N31)

As per his chart Mars & Jupiter is exalted and aspecting each other,is there any Ucchha-Bhanga Yoga".

Four planets are exalted(Jupiter,Mars,Rahu & Ketu) any rajayoga available in his chart?

How about his education & career.He is suffering from anxiety disorder like OCD,When I asked some astrologers they told me that it is due to affliction of moon with Saturn in Rasi & with Rahu in Navamsa.How will be his Saturn Jupiter & Mahadasha.

Regards,
Suman

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » 11 Jul 2014

Dear suman,
the exaltation of Ra and Ket is something not verifiable according to me

the chart has two spoilers.. shani-moon conjunction vish yoga in the 7th house...and possibly the cancellation of exaltation on the 2-8 axis
How was the jup-Jup period ? you tell me ?

sumap

Post by sumap » 13 Jul 2014

Dear Shilpaji,

Jup-Jup period was normal like nothing special,Ra in Taurus & Ket in Scorpio,I hope these are exaltation.

How you feel about this chart?Any remedial measures required.

With Best Regards,
Suman

sumap

Post by sumap » 08 Feb 2015

Dear Shilpaji,

Please reply about the chart.

With Best Regards,
Suman

Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Khoo Hock Leong » 09 Feb 2015

Just wanted to share my experience of my Vish Yoga.

Firstly I want to say it is rather mild. This is because Saturn is in its own sign and digbala (the positive attributes) and Ketu conjuncting it also adds strength to it because Saturn is in its own sign. Saturn retrogading also adds strength to it too. Moon and Saturn also participates in several other yogas, a lot of them jointly ie. Moon and Saturn together.

Together they also participate in Ekwali Yoga, Chatra Yoga, Parijata Yoga, Moon by being Ascendant Lord makes the Moon+Saturn a Parivrajya Yoga as well (although because it is in the 7th Bhava which is not a spiritual house, the attainment of spirituality would need some effort on my part). Remember, if Moon is not my Ascendant Lord I would not have the Parivrajya Yoga.

Saturn is in a Sasa Yoga and Ketu only makes it stronger (I realize now the nodes do not eclipse the Mahapurusha Yoga, they only make the Yoga stronger because by definition these Yogas mean the planet is in its own sign in kendra and the nodes only magnifies that).

Moon being bright and hence a natural benefic is part of Parvat Yoga being in a cardinal house from the Ascendant (Venus too) and only natural benefics (Jupiter) is in the 8th house. Saturn is an indirect participant of Parvat Yoga by dispositing Jupiter. My 6th house is empty.

And multiple Parashiri Raja Yogas involving my Moon+Saturn+Ketu exists. Moon is kendra/trine lord, Saturn is kendra lord in own sign. Ketu is with them. Therefore the following are the Parashiri Raja Yogas :

Moon
Moon+Saturn
Moon+Ketu
Moon+Saturn+Ketu

Well anyway enough of my Yogas.

What I wanted to say is that I found propitiating Ganesha in my case helps because Ketu is conjuncting my mild Vish Yoga and because Saturn is in its own sign. The conch shell I bought as recommended by Shilpa helps too.

Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Khoo Hock Leong » 10 Feb 2015

Actually my Moon is also participating in a Pushkala Yoga with Venus. Moon+Saturn is also involved in a Kalpadruma Yoga (together with Mercury).

I also have a partial Gauri Yoga involving Moon and Mars because Mars disposits Moon by Nakshatra and Mars sits in 10th.

Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Khoo Hock Leong » 10 Feb 2015

Mars of course is his own Navamsa ruler for the third condition of the Gauri Yoga that the Navamsa ruler of the 10th lord of the Rasi Chart to be also placed in the 10th house of the Rasi Chart.

Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Khoo Hock Leong » 11 Feb 2015

But the most important thing that makes my Vish Yoga mild is that the orb is wide, very wide, and the conjunction is separating and not applying.

sri108

Post by sri108 » 14 Mar 2015

For meena lagna badhakesh is in the 6th house and my 6th lord sun is along with him and so is bhagya lord Mars. Jupiter aspects it from 12th and is retrograde. Do I have Abhichara yoga. I have great difficulty in doing religious practices or sitting and doing pooja. ConcentrTion is greatly down hill. I also have moon in 10th aspected by Saturn. But the great Saturn rules the nakshatra uttarabhadra in which my lagna is. It's at 12.5 degrees meena. One more detail is Venus in aslesha in 5 th. Mandi occupies 5th. Rahu in 9th. I'm at the chidra of my long hard rahu mahadasha.

Was curios if anyone could add here an analysis and provide any help. There was a phase rahu in Jupiter -jupiter where I used to recite both Vishnu sahasranamam and lalitha daily and I was working. I am unable to get back. Even though had not accomplished much materially I was happy with a can do attitude with anything I did. Now I don't do any work properly and don't want to work at all. All I do everyday is listen to koteswararao garu's pravachanams.

Namasakarams and sincere regards to all that help here. I am always moved and awestruck at astrology and people here.

Thanks
Sincerely
Sri108

jemsmiles
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by jemsmiles » 17 Mar 2015

shilpa wrote: c) Other associations such as 7th house is reportedly indicative of drishti badhaas ( i.e evil eye). Some say such people have a an evil eye...and others say they are more susceptible to being affected by evil eye...other say such people are susceptible to be afflicted by the drishti of evil women..........others say such people are controlled by strong women........readers can verify themselves. I have found the underlined one most verifiable.
regards
Shilpa ji,
Thanks for posting informative article.
I have been facing affection of evil eye problems since childhood.
Whenever i wear good clothes and jewellery, i face the same problem.

Below are my birth details.

Date : 11/10/86
Time: 14:45
Place : morvi, Gujarat

Note: badhkesh mars and 7th lord moon are in same house within 7 degree difference.

Regards,
Jemsmiles

neelkumar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by neelkumar » 05 Apr 2015

Dear Shilpa Ji,
How do you recognise if a planet is benefic or malefic?
Is a hard and fast rule that Jupiter (plus retrograde) in Aquarius Lagna is malefic - a CHART SPOILER? Or there can be exceptions? Or is it neutral? (Could you please expain the meaning of 'neutral'?)
Jupiter other than it's Mahadasha had always given me benefic results.
Jupiter also activates Maraka sthana in 2nd and 11th. What does it mean? How true and dangerous is that - since neither I am old or have any disease and have good health other than very-rarely breathing problems and weak throat (pharygitis).
Isn't Jupiter in Saturn's House (Kumbha) neutral? Then how can it be malefic?
Kindly request you to please clarify.

Thanks,
Neel
मैँ सुरज हुँ - अँधेरा चीड़ के हर रोज़ निकलूँगा,
मुझें क्यॉ रोंक पाओगे, ऊँजला रोंकने वालोँ।

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » 06 Apr 2015

neelkumar wrote:Dear Shilpa Ji,
How do you recognise if a planet is benefic or malefic?
Is a hard and fast rule that Jupiter (plus retrograde) in Aquarius Lagna is malefic - a CHART SPOILER? Or there can be exceptions? Or is it neutral? (Could you please expain the meaning of 'neutral'?)
Jupiter other than it's Mahadasha had always given me benefic results.
Jupiter also activates Maraka sthana in 2nd and 11th. What does it mean? How true and dangerous is that - since neither I am old or have any disease and have good health other than very-rarely breathing problems and weak throat (pharygitis).
Isn't Jupiter in Saturn's House (Kumbha) neutral? Then how can it be malefic?
Kindly request you to please clarify.

Thanks,
Neel
that's a good question and a very fundamental one ....to recognize which planets are acting positive for the chart and which ones are negative
and this identification then drives the rest of the inetrpretation of the chart. If you want to learn ...please red throuhg the thread below and try to understand the various case studies listed there...rgerads
http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/ph ... cb1d75fd88

neelkumar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by neelkumar » 06 Apr 2015

Thanks Shilpa Ji for the nice link.
I have breezed through the pages.
I have scribbled somethings there.
Kindly do have a look and please reply should you find it worthwhile.

Thanks
Neel
मैँ सुरज हुँ - अँधेरा चीड़ के हर रोज़ निकलूँगा,
मुझें क्यॉ रोंक पाओगे, ऊँजला रोंकने वालोँ।

Against_oddS
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Against_oddS » 31 Aug 2016

hello seniors,
Few queries regarding Best practices for reciting mantras for abhichaar remedy.
1) In case the mantra needs to be recited specific times and due to miscalculation is recited less or more than the designated no. does the whole effort goes waste ?
2) Should the mantra be spoken loud or rather should be recited in heart ??

Against_oddS
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Against_oddS » 22 Sep 2016

Also a request to senior members if they can study If abhichaar in My case is karma induced or due to someone else's action. If any senior member can take my request he/she may PM for details. Also does visiting mehandipur Balaji helpful in such situation??

Aravind
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Aravind » 24 Sep 2016

Shilpaji,

Below are 2 charts of guys running the AD of 6L. Both of them have the badhakesh conjunct the 6L - Abhichara.

Both going through a legal dispute. As the AD of 6L running do you think they will loose the dispute or might have to bend down for some kind of settlement.

Feb/24/1974
23:15
Kumbakonam

Aug/6/79
5:24
Chennai

Thanks

watergs

Post by watergs » 27 May 2017

Dear Shilpa Mam,

I have saturn and sun exaltation in 5th house and 11th house respectively, and they have a mutual aspect on each other, does that mean they will cancel each other completely? I thought I had atleast this good thing in my chart, but if this doesn't exist, then what does? And how does it affect me in real life? Loss in career? Studies? Children?

Details: Male, 17/09/1995
08:55 AM, Moradabad, UP, India
Thanks in Advance.