Chart Spoilers

For discussion on aspects, retrograde, combustion, planetary war, vargottama, kuja dosha, alternate lagnas etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Rache
Contributor
Contributor
Re: Chart Spoilers

Post by Rache » 23 Dec 2017

@Shilpa Mam,what happens in case of moon-saturn both of them are well placed,and swakhetra and in 5-11 axis, specially in cases where Saturn being malefic in one of the best position in 11th house in swakhetra and moon in own house in 5th house,being a functional benefic.
In that case, I think both of them will do good because both are strong and as both are strong so chances of getting damaged by other planets strength is minimal, and as usual both will do good job based on some other aspects.
I would love to see your view on this mam

SSP

Post by SSP » 29 Dec 2017

Hi Shilpa Madam,
Can you please look at the below chart.It i shaving most of the spoilers combinations u have mentioned.
DOB: 01/May/2013
Time:09:17 AM
Nizamabad,telangana

SSP

Post by SSP » 02 Jan 2018

Hi Shilpa Ji,
Can you please kindly check the above chart.

Thanks

KMD
Contributor
Contributor

Post by KMD » 22 Jul 2021

Hi,

The first post in this topic has an excellent article that lists out the main chart spoilers.

Yes, gandanta certainly tops the list but the problem with gandanta is that if the ayanamsa is changed, then the lagna / moon may no longer be within the gandanta band.

Regards,
KMD
"The planets are always favorable to one who does not harm others, who possesses composure, who earns wealth through honest means and who restrains the baser instincts."