How to find that given birth chart is human being's or not??

For discussion on aspects, retrograde, combustion, planetary war, vargottama, kuja dosha, alternate lagnas etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
lnmurthy9

How to find that given birth chart is human being's or not??

Post by lnmurthy9 » 20 Dec 2013

Respected senior members and gurus,
There are cases where for same birth time there can be human being's birth as well as a animal's.How to find out whether the given birth time is human's or not :) ??Any references from classics,Plz give inputs??

yesyenyes

Re: How to find that given birth chart is human being's or n

Post by yesyenyes » 28 Jan 2014

I think this is a great question and I will tell you what I know.
1. Sage parashara mentions in bphs that every living being has a life span, for example for human it is 120 years. Not all may live 120 years as it is based on past karma and present life actions. 120 years is also one cycle vimshottari dasha. As you can see this is for humans and for other living beings it is different.

2. I will ask you a simple question for me to clarify further. How can one validate that he or she was born to his mother and not adopted by his/her mother. It is because as you grow your mother tells you that you were born to her. So the answer here is faith and belief. So in this case it is also the faith and belief that one tells other that it was a human being's chart and not animal. A good movie to watch as well will be omen.

Thanks,
S

Maharani
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Maharani » 29 Jan 2014

DNA testing will also tell you your mother gave birth to you directly and that you are not a cat.

yesyenyes

Post by yesyenyes » 29 Jan 2014

Oh yeah great point maharani but I was just following based on astrology. Just to clarify Now DNA testing is expensive too and how long does a kid grow up to understand DNA and testing, not definitely at the age of 8 and below. So until 8 years at least the kid has to believe the mom's word.

S

astro.quest
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by astro.quest » 13 Feb 2014

Infact that was a good question,through astrology how to know it??,If you are adopted that can be seen in ur mother's chart,Discussion is about astrology lets hope there could be some method to find that.

Crystalpages
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Crystalpages » 15 Feb 2014

[quote="astro.quest"]Infact that was a good question,through astrology how to know it??,If you are adopted that can be seen in ur mother's chart,Discussion is about astrology lets hope there could be some method to find that.[/quote]

Just musing theoretically, haven't tested it personally. Do you think a consideration of parental (particularly maternal?) indicators and dwadashamsha may hold some hints, if not the final diagnosis?

Do you have an example reliable data of someone (human being) adopted which we all could put our heads together and study? Before we go into the even more complex matter of human or cat??

Regards,

Rohiniranjan

srcs
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by srcs » 17 Feb 2014

@yes&yes; The fourth house of the child should be a significator of 8th/12th & be in a dual sign.

lightlamp
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by lightlamp » 19 Feb 2014

Hello Inmurthy,

If lagna falls in Gemini, Virgo, Libra, first 15 deg of Sagittarius and Aquarius in Ashtoramsa ( D108 ), the birth is that of human being. But the movement of lagna being too fast and other obivious shortcomings in knowing the 'TRUE' birth time coupled with the ever elusive ayanamsa, its use is a big question.

Lightalamp.
when ANGER SPROUTS, wisdom shrinks...( Mars EXALTS where Jupiter DEBILITATES ) !

mgprasad
Contributor
Contributor

Post by mgprasad » 31 Mar 2014

In my opinion, I think one can cast a prashna chart and see if the person consulting is telling the truth about the chart in question.
I hope there should be a way to tell if the original chart is human's or animal's based on this prashna chart.

Regards,
MGP