Battle in 8th house

For discussion on aspects, retrograde, combustion, planetary war, vargottama, kuja dosha, alternate lagnas etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
shoemaker
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Battle in 8th house

Post by shoemaker » 20 Jul 2013

Hii friends & respected members,

I'm Aries ascendant & in my 8H(scorpio) i have Sun-Saturn-Mercury conjunction, Saturn is deeply combust. I know 8H(longevity) is karakasthana of Saturn, Also Sun here is in friend's sign. Saturn is my Atmakaraka in chart, So what do you think which planet has got more strength to defeat the other?

Can anybody explain which planet is strong & weak :?:

please provide your opinion!

Regards
shoemaker

Comet Shoemaker–Levy 9 was a comet that broke apart and collided with Jupiter in July 1994, providing the first direct observation of an extraterrestrial collision of Solar System objects. Shoemaker-Levy 9 was the ninth comet discovered by Gene shoemaker.

exalted mars!.
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Battle in 8th house

Post by exalted mars!. » 20 Jul 2013

showmaker.....for judging this conjuctions..,look at placement of mars...and aspects on this house..when ever planets make u conjuction they exchange energy..,but as u said the conjuction is sun+saturn+mercury is a bad mix..,especially saturn and sun..,generally..whenever 2 planets is in conjuction,the lowest one gives highest impact...but u also have to see ascendent degrees...
Why don't u put your details?..
Regards
Exalted mars!..
!! samaya kevalum balayasi !!,

OM NAMO NARAYANAYA...(~_~)~~~~

shoemaker
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Thanks exalted mars! for that quick response.
I'm giving my details- 15/12/1987,15:25pm,Adoni(A.P) India,(Male)

My Sun is at (29:12 degrees), Saturn is (29:50 degrees) & Asc is (23:11 deg), So does that mean Sun is more stronger due to lesser degrees?

Thanks once again for reply..

Regards
shoemaker
Comet Shoemaker–Levy 9 was a comet that broke apart and collided with Jupiter in July 1994, providing the first direct observation of an extraterrestrial collision of Solar System objects. Shoemaker-Levy 9 was the ninth comet discovered by Gene shoemaker.

exalted mars!.
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

dear shoemaker..
Technically..yes..the planet who is lowest in degrees gives highest impact in a conjuction....and i don't believe in words like planetary war...,but sun and saturn is a bad mix...which ratna are u wearing now?..,u r adviced to wear a phokhraaj around 6 carets.. From 11/10/14 onwards..as guru is in chandal yoga in 12 th house...your 8th house is in bad condition...it is good that mercury is combust but combust saturn will adversly effect career and gains...u r adviced to wear a neelam...yes...aris acendent can wear neelam but only in shani period...which is from 11/10/30 onwards....
Best regards
Exalted mars!!..

shoemaker
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Thank you so much exalted mars!ji for your valuable opinion.
Sir,
I would be glad if you can help me, currently i'm going thru Rahu dasha since 1996, from that time untill now I am facing a lots of problem with regards to education,health & mainly mindset. Some people say that period from 2014 when Jupiter dasha starts -will be good. Do you think Guru dasha will be better? as it is placed with malefic Rahu & in bad house.

Presently I'm wearing Pukhraj(5 rattis) in right hand index finger & a moonstone(9 rattis) in ring finger.
As you said 8H is in bad situation due to unfavourable Saturn, so does it will give ill effects like shortened life, addictions, misery, & career upsets in its dasha when it comes?

I highly appreciate you sir for your valuable time.
Many blessings to you.

Best regards
shoemaker

exalted mars!.
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

shoemaker...it was my pleasure...your moon is in 6th house with ketu...moon is not consider good in house of servitude....,with ketu(although it's 15 degrees apart )it will give cut off state of mind...,8th house is house of longetivity and saturn show death in old age,sun shorterns the life that's true...but what i am concered is location on mercury...
The location of moon and ketu may give undiagnosed diseases...but mercury is combust so results will drop any way..but you should not play with your health..,ketu and moon in six show weak health...saturn is in 6th house in navamsa in meen...show routine jobs..what job u do?..,i mean saturn in meen in navamsa and 10th navamasa has moon in cancer with aspect of mars,in rashi also 10is aspected by mars and saturn,work related to metal or engineer near costal area...
Regards
Exalted mars!.

shoemaker
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by shoemaker » 21 Jul 2013

I must thank you sir for such precise explanation,

Yes, I'm suffering from Schizophrenia disease, its gives disturbance while concentrating. currently I'm in final year of Electronics engg & have no job, planning to do Master's in Robotics in coming time.

-Do you see Career in this particular field in future?

Thanks bro so kind of you :D

Best regards
shoemaker

exalted mars!.
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by exalted mars!. » 21 Jul 2013

Dear shoemaker
I am still not that good in predicting career...but as i told in my previous post engineering work near some costal area,or research oriented endevoirs..
Best regards
Exalted mars!..

shoemaker
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by shoemaker » 21 Jul 2013

Special thanks to you Sir for this useful information.

Kind regards & best wishes
shoemaker

exalted mars!.
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by exalted mars!. » 21 Jul 2013

Dear shoemaker...
I was my pleasure!!. :mrgreen:

Love Nature

Post by Love Nature » 21 Jul 2013

Dear Exalted Mars and Shoe Maker,
Your discussion in this post caught my attention. First of all I would like to tell you that I do not have any knowledge about vedic astrology as you guys have but I really have a desire to learn at least a little bit of it. In my birth chart there is a very similar conjunction which is the reason why I found ur post very interesting. I have Sun, Saturn and Mercury conjuncted in my 5th house and Saturn is combust. My ascendant is Leo plus Mars is situated in the 8th house being a yogakarka. Moon and Ketu conjuncted in the Ascendant.

I would really appreciate if you would kindly tell me a little bit information about these planet placements because I feel you guys are lucky to be born in India because in Pakistan where I m born unfortunately there is no institution or a guru or teacher from where we can learn this devine knowledge. very unfortunate!

my full d.o.b is 27 dec 1988, time 22:35 place lahore pakistan

shoemaker
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by shoemaker » 22 Jul 2013

Dear Love Nature,

Your Ascendant is Leo in which Moon is with ketu, coz Moon(12L) is afflicted may give troubles related to eyes(left eye), sleep disorders. You may face problems regarding progeny & during graduation due to Sun-Mercury-Saturn conjunction in 5th house.

Be careful in love affairs coz Saturn is combusted it will give weakness in love life or betrayed relationships.
Arranged marriage is suitable for you.

Career wise chart is good, your 4L Mars in 8H(watery sign) shows education related to chemicals,oils(I'm not sure). Currently you are under Sun dasha- is good.

Thanks & regards
shoemaker

Love Nature

Post by Love Nature » 27 Jul 2013

I am very grateful and thankful to you for your reply sir. Yes you said it very right my left eye do has problem since birth I have Duane Syndrome only in left eye it is only visible when I look on left side.

My education was interrupted twice without any reasons. I read somewhere that Mars in 8th house gives very bad results, but do you think it will have same bad affects on my life as it is a yogakarka planet as well at the same time. I have recently got a job in retail i.e. clothing merchandise.

Can you kindly suggest me any remedies, gemstone or how do you think I can take advantage of this sun's dasa which is my ascendant.

I will be very grateful to you sir!
Love Nature

shoemaker
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by shoemaker » 27 Jul 2013

Dear Love Nature,

Mars is the best benefic planet for your lagna by ruling two important houses. In 8H it looses its significations of 4H(benefits from home, peace) & 9H(travel, luck), but will save the bad effects of 8H where its placed, coz its a auspicious planet.

Mars is bad in 8H only if it is malefic for lagna or it is under affliction with other planets.

You can wear Ruby, but best option would be Carnelian or Red Agate, which are substones of Red Coral.wear it on right hand ring finger.

Regards
shoemaker

Love Nature

Post by Love Nature » 27 Jul 2013

Dear Shoemaker,

Thank you very much for such a quick reply. I will definitely get one Carnelian or Red Agate for myself. Its quite clear to me that what kind of result will Mars give in 8H. I was very confused if I could wear any stone which is affiliated with Mars so thanx again and God Bless you ! ! !

If you see my chart there is Jupiter placed in 10H but retro then Venus is placed in 4H and I think they are aspecting each other from seventh aspect. I also read that Jupiter is not very friendly with Venus and does it make any difference if Jupiter turns retro? Would you recommend me a career affiliated with Jupiter because its in 10th house or Mercury as it is the lord of 2nd and 11H...

I am sorry if you find my questions a bit silly its only because my knowledge on Vedic Astrology is very little. But I really appreciate your replies. Means A LOT :)

Regards
Love Nature.

shoemaker
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by shoemaker » 27 Jul 2013

Your Jupiter is in 10H not a good placement also it is debiliated in D-9 with Rahu, so it is loosing strength. By ruling 5H & 8H, placed in 10H it shows weakness in finances & some breaks in work, you will attain wealth by 5H & loose wealth considerably by 8H.

A Retro planet if its beneficial for lagna will give maximum positives results & viceversa.

Regards
shoemaker

srcs
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by srcs » 27 Jul 2013

@shoemaker;(R)beneficial planets will produce results less than their potential when in direct.But the very
(R)planets in Go-chara give good results more.

shoemaker
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by shoemaker » 28 Jul 2013

Thanks srcs for input.

Love Nature

Post by Love Nature » 28 Jul 2013

Dear shoemaker and srcs,

Thank you very much for your replies and inputs. Its very kind of you to consider my posts worth replying. Indeed vedic astrology is a unique divine knowledge that we can take guidance from. I have developed a firm belief in doing good and improving our Karmas.

You have provided me a good clarification as what kind of results I can expect from sun, saturn and mercury conjunction in the 5H, what moon and ketu conjunction in the Lagna states. Also a big confusion I had about Mars in the 8H for Leo Ascendant.

I will keep my research going that how these planets' aspects or dashas will affect my life. I will really appreciate if you can finally provide me some simple remedies that I should carry on in my entire life.

Kind Regards
Love Nature

bhadsanjay
Contributor
Contributor

Post by bhadsanjay » 06 Aug 2013

Hi Lovenature,

Mars in 8th house leads to problems to your brothers or their death or they may be passing through bad times as sun and saturn conjunction leads to negative mars and since mars also means mangal or auspicious work like marriage, birthday celebration, parties, so you will always face troubles whenever you do any such work and sorrows will follow celebrations.
There are many remedies for these which I am not aware of but you may reply if you are facing such situations ?

Love Nature

Post by Love Nature » 07 Aug 2013

Dear Bhadsanjay,

Thank you for replying. Well my younger brother is 3 years younger to me and yes he is facing problems with his social life and education. Before him my mother had a miscarriage which was a baby boy as well. I am always very anxious 24/7 on my nerves due to which I am not able to enjoy any functions as you have listed above. I mostly stay quiet and find it difficult to express my feelings. Also most of the times in my house some situations suddenly develop which result into quarrels and aggression.
I will really appreciate if you can tell me any simple remedies that I can perform. Also if you think there is any auspicious planet placement in my chart and how can I take proper advantage from it. I can see that Sun's dasa has just started in my chart which is the lord of my Ascendant, how can I take advantage of that. Thank you so much !!!

Regards
Love Nature

bhadsanjay
Contributor
Contributor

Post by bhadsanjay » 08 Aug 2013

Hi Love Nature,

Yes I can corelate your experiences as the same happened to my wife and she has Mars in her 8th house. Her only younger brother died at young age of 32 years a few years back and she cant celebrate any functions as sorrows follow before or after them. Anyways Mars in 8th house is malefic for younger brothers and also leads to irritation and anger in self as the age grows.
You can try the following remedies for this :
1. Obtain blessings of widows and wear a silver chain.
2. Offer sweet loaves of bread prepared on Tandoor to dogs.
3. Take your meals in the kitchen.
4. Build a small dark room at the end of your house and do not allow sun light to enter it.
5. Offer rice, jaggery and gram pulse at religious places of worship.
6. Fill an earthern pot with ‘Deshi Khand’ and bury it near a cremation ground.

There are remedies for every planet which we need to do as soon as possible and if we do delays, they will worsen our situation.

Love Nature

Post by Love Nature » 09 Aug 2013

Thank You bhadsanjay for your reply. Yes I will surely perform these remedies as you have listed above.
Thanks once again. I really appreciate it, God Bless you.

danigul

Post by danigul » 19 Sep 2013

Hi Shoemaker,

I have a similiar battle in 8th house too but sun is not combust..
DOB sep 21, 1982 , 4:30 p.m.
sun,merucry and saturn in 8th with aquarius lagna

Let me know your thoughts..

THanks
Deepak

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 19 Sep 2013

Love Nature
You can chant Adityahridayam in the day time after suryoday, it is easy, takes less than 10 minutes. If u dont know, u can hear to it. It is because u are running sun dasa.
Danigul
Sun can never get combusted, it combusts other planets when close. You need to say the degrees of the 2 conjunct planets along with sun, to see if they are combust.