Seperation of father from child.

For discussion on aspects, retrograde, combustion, planetary war, vargottama, kuja dosha, alternate lagnas etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
kamie24
Re: Seperation of father from child.

Post by kamie24 » 23 Jul 2013

I would imagine that the sun would either be severely debilitated or receiving a very powerful aspect from a enemy sign/planet. Sun is the most powerful thing in astrology, and once that is weak on a chart, I believe everything else receives some sort of influence from that.

uspa
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by uspa » 24 Jul 2013

My Sun is exalted in aries in 5th house and I got separated from my father when I was 5 years old. Can somebody pls explain ?

My birth details are :- 3rd may 1979, 11:10 p.m, Pune-India.

Mycallwashere
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Mycallwashere » 24 Jul 2013

Someone close to me has her Sun eclipsed by Ketu in 8th house in sagittarius, aspected by an exalted saturn in the 6th house, so all the combinations for the father being taken away are apparent: Her father abandoned her mother soon after she was born, and has not been seen since!

gen80

Post by gen80 » 24 Jul 2013

Look trimsams Sun is with rahu aspected by Sat & Mars

BRvedic
Contributor
Contributor

Post by BRvedic » 30 Jul 2013

A Little different way of doing:
The sun represent your father, who stands 19.08 in Aries.
Count Sun 1 degree per. years, and when to 24.08 (5 years) in opposition to Uranus.
Uranus will usually be alone, stands for freedom.
Saturn transit Libra aspect sun 19 degrees in Aries.

Regards

uspa
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by uspa » 02 Aug 2013

@brvedic

Is this explanation for my chart ? Please let me know.

uspa

BRvedic
Contributor
Contributor

Post by BRvedic » 03 Aug 2013

Uspa

Yes it is.

Best Regards

bhadsanjay
Contributor
Contributor

Post by bhadsanjay » 06 Aug 2013

[quote="uspa"]My Sun is exalted in aries in 5th house and I got separated from my father when I was 5 years old. Can somebody pls explain ?

My birth details are :- 3rd may 1979, 11:10 p.m, Pune-India.[/quote]

Hi,

There are several reasons for this. First you must understand that Jupiter plays a bigger role of Father than Sun. And your ascendent lord is Jupier which is placed in 8th house which means that your father may not live long or else will not stay with you long. Second whenever Saturn and Rahu sit together in a house, they damage the next house. So in your case Saturn and Rahu are sitting in the 9th house of Jupiter and damaging the 10th house which is also the house of father. Also 9th house is also close relationship with father and since 2 malefics are sitting in it, it results in separation from you.

uspa
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by uspa » 08 Aug 2013

Thank you bhadsanjay !!!

As you are saying my 9th house is afflicted by Saturn and Rahu placed therein...does this adversely affect my overall luck...finances ??? Since 9th house is the bhagyasthan ....

bhadsanjay
Contributor
Contributor

Post by bhadsanjay » 08 Aug 2013

[quote="uspa"]Thank you bhadsanjay !!!

As you are saying my 9th house is afflicted by Saturn and Rahu placed therein...does this adversely affect my overall luck...finances ??? Since 9th house is the bhagyasthan ....[/quote]

Hi Upsa,

Looking at your horoscope chart, its a mixed bag of good and bad. I will brief you on this :

1. Your ascendaent is sagittarius which is considered very good it being ruled by Jupiter. These people have good personality and good wisdom and can preach others even if they are not educated much.
But the lord Jupiter is sitting in 8th house which is not good for it. Jupiter does not give good results in this house, but one will get all the worldly comforts. In the time of distress, one will get help from God. Being religious will increase natives luck. As long as the native is wearing gold he will not be unhappy or ill.
But as I said earlier its also not good for Father or your relationship with your father. You tell me how is your nature ?

2. Venus is exalted in 4th house but Mars and Mercury are sitting along with it. Mercury is not comfortable in 4th house and Mars is also not considered good in 4th house. According to red book :

The 4th house is overall the property of Moon. The fire and heat of Mars in this house burns the cold water of Moon i.e., the properties of the Moon are adversely affected. The native loses peace of mind and suffers from jealousy to others. He always misbehaves with his younger brothers. Such a native affects the life of his mother,spouse, mother-in-law etc very adversely. His anger becomes the cause of his overall destruction in various aspects of life.

So tell me if thats happening with you ?

3. Moon Jupiter combination is a very fortunate Raj Yoga but they are sitting in 8th house which is very bad for both of them. Moon in 8th house give a lot of mental worries and decreases concentration power and the mother is always worried and tense.
Is that happening with you ?

4. Saturn alone in a good sign is considered very good in 9th house and will give a lot of wealth and property but it is placed in its enemy sign Leo and also Rahu is with it, so this good effect is nullified. Saturn Rahu combination leads to visits to Courts, hospitals for one reason or the other as the age grows.

5. Ketu in 3rd house leads to disassociation from friends, brothers and pulls ones leg suddenly when one starts rising in life.

So you now tell me what exactly is happening with you now and how is your married life and mothers life and also your carrier ?

uspa
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by uspa » 09 Aug 2013

Hello Bhadsanjay,

The relationship with my father was never there as he left us when I was 5 years old. After 27 years he has come back in our life because of some cirscumstances and now he is staying with my eldest brother.
The relationship with my mother has always been very tensed. She was always in depression and just left all of us 3 kids by ourselves. So basically we all 3 kids grew up without any parents support. She expired this year in January.
Relationship with my ex-husband was a disaster. I got divorced this year in January from him because of extreme physical and mental torture. I feel life has been very unfair to me. Nothing good has ever happened. He is always looking for opportunities to drag me to court for some or the other reason. This has been happening since 2009. Do you see any respite for me ? Will he ever let me stay in peace ?
I was not able to conceive so ended up going for treatment and had twin babies in 2009. My daughter has had medical issues too and it seems that now my kids are having behavioral problems.
I want to get remarried again and settle down and am speaking to somebody. But am very scared about my future. Do you see any hope of anything good happening in my future life ? I have been told by many respected astrologers on this forum that I will have a second marriage. Can you please tell me whether that will be a better one or will I be suffering in that relationship too ?
Career wise … I am having a good job… get a good pay … but nothing remains in my hand…I lose everything that I earn. I have got complete financial responsibility of both my kids as my ex is not supporting at all.

uspa

uspa
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Relationship with both my elder brothers has always been good.
I do not believe in rituals but consider myself to be very spiritual. I have a guru whom I follow.

bhadsanjay
Contributor
Contributor

Post by bhadsanjay » 09 Aug 2013

Hi uspa,

Life is really strange and difficult to understand and so are the planets. Its a very complicated
science and nobody can fully predict what exactly can happen in ones life by looking at the
horoscope.But nevertheless I will also say that they do indicate some possibility of the problems we may
face and we must be just little careful if we are aware of it.Like they say that one has to look for 4th, 7th and 12th house before marriage to see if any malefics are there in it or not.
Like in your case, Mars is there in the 4th house which is the worst placement of Mars and is considered debilitated here. And also Mercury and Venus are there together in this house which leads to Mars negative.
As Mars is also lord of 12th house in your case, so it indicates loss of all the things related to the house where it is sitting. Mars being in 4th house which is very malefic has led to all sorts of problems and also led to your divorce as Mars here looks at the 7th house also of marriage.
Since Mars is also the lord of 5th house which is the house of children, so it also creates problems in it. Moreover Rahu in 9th is also aspecting Sun in the 5th house leading to Sun Eclipse and when SUN-RAHU aspect is there , it leads to problems with the father and also doesnt give powerful impact of self in the family and on the children. Children start losing their Sanskars or values and dont respect elders and start doing things the wrong way.
As regards your second marriage, please get the other persons horoscope verified before marriage
as you are Manglik and hence be very careful in choosing only a Manglik person, otherwise this
marriage will also not be fruitful and there are chances of 3 marriages in your chart.
Ultimately you will start questioning the very instituition of marriage and will be least eager to remarry.
You said that you had good relationship with your brothers who are elder to you so its good
otherwise had they been younger to you then the situation would not have been same.

How is the condition of your fathers sisters and your brothers wives and how are your brothers doing in general ?
Do you say some harsh things to your family members or others which you dont realize and later regret ?
Your husbands lord is Mercury and your asecendant is Sagittarius which are both enemies. While you may be philsophical, he may be shrewd, calculative and very aggressive since mercury is
influenced by Mars and Venus and when Venus and Mercury are together, a persons character is
questionable which can be the case of your husband.When Mercury is not good, it leads to trouble to sisters, Buas and daughters. Since currently Saturn-Rahu are together in the transit chart for the past many months, it will lead to all kinds of visits to courts, hospitals as they are together in your natal chart.
But dont lose hope. This is testing time and be strong as you have two kids to nurture.
Feel free to discuss any other thins or issues which you think is disturbing you.

uspa
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Hi Bhadsanjay,

Thank you so much for your detailed analysis. I really appreciate it !!!!

These are the birth details of the person whom I am planning to get married to:-

9th Jan 1971, 11:55 p.m, Hyderabad. (He is also divorced).

Do you see a happy second marriage between us ?

Would be very grateful if you could please provide your input on it.

uspa

bhadsanjay
Contributor
Contributor

Post by bhadsanjay » 10 Aug 2013

Hi USPa,
I will check it on Monday and let you know..

bhadsanjay
Contributor
Contributor

Post by bhadsanjay » 11 Aug 2013

Hi uspa,

Assuming that the details given to you by him are correct, I can see that his Mars is in 3rd house from the ascendant and 5th from Moon meaning that he is not at all Manglik. So the only issue be this, since you are Manglik, hence this can have some impact on the marriage. But you have crossed Mars period which is from 28 years till 33 years which might not have been good for you.
His Nakshatra is Mrigshira for which it is said :

These individuals are constantly searching or looking for something. They are restless, nervous types always traveling. They are collectors looking for one more piece to add to their collections. They love to shop and fine that special deal, and the shopping or searching never ends. Like the deer they are gentle, peaceful, tender. They are seekers and are powerful investigators and researchers. Highly intelligent their quest will eventually take them to spiritual dimensions of their soul. There is a sensual provocative side that can lead to incestuous relationships as the myth suggests. The fun is in the chase or the journey not the destination, for then the thrill is over. They are known for having beautiful children.

So I think he is intellectual, good at heart but can you tell me more about his family, his career , any children etc so that I can match if his horoscope matches with the facts he tells you.

bhadsanjay
Contributor
Contributor

Post by bhadsanjay » 12 Aug 2013

Hi uspa,

Any updates from your end ?

garima
Contributor
Contributor

Post by garima » 14 Aug 2013

bhadsanjay sir
here i am posting details of a boy who is separated frm his father for past 3 yrs due to separation of parents.
will he ever reunite or get love of his father? lagna scorpio-28-sept-2009,12:01pm,muzafanagar(u.p.)
His fathers details lagna-gemini, -25-nov-1980,20:00pm,muzzafanagar.
plzz...reply.
Regards
garima

uspa
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by uspa » 14 Aug 2013

Hi Bhadsanjay,

As per the chart that I have with me of this boy his mars is in his 2nd house and not the 3rd house. That would make him a manglik right ? Could you please confirm this.
Could you please tell me about compatibility besides manglik between our charts.
He is very intellectual. He has 2 children who stay most of the time with his ex-wife. He has faced a lot of difficulties in his life. He seems to be good hearted but again since this is 2nd time for both of us we are very skeptical about everything.

bhadsanjay
Contributor
Contributor

Post by bhadsanjay » 14 Aug 2013

[quote="garima"]bhadsanjay sir
here i am posting details of a boy who is separated frm his father for past 3 yrs due to separation of parents.
will he ever reunite or get love of his father? lagna scorpio-28-sept-2009,12:01pm,muzafanagar(u.p.)
plzz...reply.[/quote]
Hi Garima,

I will check that on Monday and revert...

bhadsanjay
Contributor
Contributor

Post by bhadsanjay » 14 Aug 2013

Hi uspa,

I will cross verify and revert on Monday...

bhadsanjay
Contributor
Contributor

Post by bhadsanjay » 15 Aug 2013

[quote="bhadsanjay"][quote="garima"]bhadsanjay sir
plzz...reply.[/quote]
Hi Garima,

I will check that on Monday and revert...[/quote]
Hi uspa,

I checked fathers horoscope but his lagna is Leo and rashi is Gemini, so are you confusing between these two ?

Also his sons lagna is Virgo and Rashi is capricon, so please inform which method are you using to make the chart ?

garima
Contributor
Contributor

Post by garima » 19 Aug 2013

sir plzzz answer...
Regards
garima

uspa
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by uspa » 19 Aug 2013

Hello Bhadsanjay,

Whenever you get a chance please let me know about the below:-
Hi Bhadsanjay,

As per the chart that I have with me of this boy his mars is in his 2nd house and not the 3rd house. That would make him a manglik right ? Could you please confirm this.
Could you please tell me about compatibility besides manglik between our charts.
He is very intellectual. He has 2 children who stay most of the time with his ex-wife. He has faced a lot of difficulties in his life. He seems to be good hearted but again since this is 2nd time for both of us we are very skeptical about everything.
Thanks,
uspa