Vedic compatibility after the age of 30, question

For discussion on aspects, retrograde, combustion, planetary war, vargottama, kuja dosha, alternate lagnas etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Shivalove9
Contributor
Contributor
Vedic compatibility after the age of 30, question

Post by Shivalove9 » 24 Oct 2012

Hi,

I wanted to start a topic discussing the power of the jytosish marriage compatibility after a certain age and if most astrologers consider it to be relevant or strong in its match. I have been told that after a certain age that even though a match doesn't reflect as perfect it can still work. Usually after 30.

Also, if the person has a serious relationship, divorced, or broken engagement.

I am curious to know what everyone thinks? Also, if this is a repeated topic, please forgive me. And maybe pass on the link my way.

All the best,
SL

elipsis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Vedic compatibility after the age of 30, question

Post by elipsis » 25 Oct 2012

That's like saying all planets will stop working after you hit 30. Match-making is required no matter how old you are.
As of Dec 2015 I am no longer active on this forum. If you have any questions related to my topics you can contact me via email by clicking on my username. I very much enjoyed contributing on this forum.

Shivalove9
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Shivalove9 » 25 Oct 2012

Hi Elipsis,

I didnt imagine it as if the planets stopped working in favor but thought of it as a developmental process. A personal evolution. Some points and aspects have more importance before one enters different stages in their lives.

Thank you for the response.

Sl

elipsis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by elipsis » 25 Oct 2012

Dear Shiva,

When do we actually stop evolving? Our personality as well as our lifestyle changes throughout our lives- whenever we get new responsibilities we adapt ourselves to the changing circumstances. Marriage affects so many lives- your genes will pass on for generations and its really mind-boggling to think how lightly some people take it. It all boils down to one thing- either you believe in astrology or you don't, some people get lucky without matchmaking but not everyone can replicate that feat, it's like gambling- works for you or against you.

Regards
As of Dec 2015 I am no longer active on this forum. If you have any questions related to my topics you can contact me via email by clicking on my username. I very much enjoyed contributing on this forum.

Shivalove9
Contributor
Contributor

Dear E,

Thank you for participating in this discussion. However, I dont think in terms of black and white, that is why it is a discussion. A place were intelligence meets to conceptualize, learn and understand.

"its really mind-boggling to think how lightly some people take it. It all boils down to one thing- either you believe in astrology or you don't",

I am game for learning and understanding and as it stands as a learner, I haven't really developed any opinion but I am mindful that this a place of growth and learning. Not a place where learners need to feel locked into their own intellectual evolution.

Regards,
SL

Humannature

Post by Humannature » 25 Oct 2012

Shivalove,
Trying not to get into a philiosophical discussion, I will let you know what I heard, read and was told by elders.
There are a few reasons why people might think why chart matching is not necessary after a certain age.

1) Except Rahu/Ketu all the other planets mature by the time a person is 30-35 years of age. Specially sun and Mars, the two main vichced karak planets mature before the time a person turns 30.

2) After a ceratin age, most Indian parents are worried sick if their son/daughter isn't married yet. So getting their kid married becomes their prioroty...somehow get the person married, rest all can be taken care of later, kind of thought process kicks in.

3) Most people might have seen the world from more than one perspective, unless one has been a frog in the well, by the time they are 30, might meet and interact with various people of varying mind set and will generally be adaptive...by a ceratin age (not trying to generalize...but at work, in school etc you meet, interact with various types of people, good, bad and ugly and will have been disappointed in more than one sense which generally increases the tolerance n pull people out of fantasy land). So people who say chart matching is not needed after a ceratin age most likely think that people after certain age are more likely to be more mature in handling issues in marrigae.
These are some of the reasons why people say it's not necessray to see/match charts after a certain age.
As you can see the practical reasons out number the astrological reasons, 2:1

But there is also a downside to it.
If people stay alone for a long time, they become self sufficient and might not need anyone to share with or support them and hence little ego clashes might end the marriage unlike early marriages where dependency is more.

Tiwari

Post by Tiwari » 25 Oct 2012

Humannature wrote:But there is also a downside to it.
If people stay alone for a long time, they become self sufficient and might not need anyone to share with or support them and hence little ego clashes might end the marriage unlike early marriages where dependency is more.
Humannature, very well said.

Here is what I think, Shiva. It is easier to lay down the foundation, or establish boundaries, or expectations in a relationship when one begins with a clean slate. Plus, the emotional and psychological baggage is also less compared to when you or your partner has had several relationships or lingering remnants of them .

But then at the end of the day, I really think human will triumphs all chart-matching and fate. And perhaps all what I said above is meaningless. Great love/understanding/companionship transcends age, caste, charts, and what not....but that's me
Last edited by Tiwari on 25 Oct 2012, edited 3 times in total.

Shivalove9
Contributor
Contributor

Hello

Thanks Human Nature and Tiwari for contributing your thoughts!!!

Very great feedback!

SL

Talib
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Talib » 25 Oct 2012

Dear Shiva,

Nice topic for discussion.

My Guru ji say's that after the age of 30, lots of afflictions related to marriage cease to exist.specially if it is second marriage. Though it is not a standard rule and lots of things need to be considered which we can not find in any astrology books.

My view is, once we are "ready" for something, we get it regardless of any affliction shown in chart or any astrological reason predicted by astrologers.

Love
Talib
Dance of the Divine is "Thoughtless"

kandhan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by kandhan » 25 Oct 2012

Hi

Down south, some professional astrologers do not consider mangalik dosha as significant if marriage is after 30.

If i remember correctly, in BPHS there is some info about age of planets which has not been elaborated. Maybe there is a connection here.
Nothing is free except God's Grace.

chota bheem

Post by chota bheem » 26 Oct 2012

Hey Shivalove
ths is something i have also heard from many great traditional astrologers north and south
like in the famous parkala matha and even the great Padmeshji in kanpur
your question is very intricate as it is something the traditional astros that follow some paramparik ideas say but how far can we get the answer in books i dont know
maybe someone like Rao sir can shed some more light here
nice you have opened the topic
regards
cb

howzat
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by howzat » 26 Oct 2012

couples are divorcing after 12 - 17 years of marriage. guna millan is there to prevent that only. but only guna millan is not end all .... also see 7 and 8 bhava. 4 and 12 and 2 is also very important. then total can be done and weighment can be done. if divorce at 22 or 25 then ok some how some thing we can recover but if divorce at 40 what anybody can do? that is why we must see everything.

nelila

Post by nelila » 18 Oct 2015

I am curious about this also. A person changes after 30 and the D-9 chart is activated. I learned from some astrologers that the personality of a person can be seen from the birthchart but what he/she will become can be seen from the navamsa chart. So if a person changes, it means that his/her compatibility with the other person will also change. I wonder how it would affect a relationship that is deemed compatible on the birthchart.

dtr777
Contributor
Contributor

Post by dtr777 » 20 Jul 2017

2018 sept to 2019 nov s good period for marriage especialy in 2018 to sept to 2019 feb is best period to get married

After certain age d9 will be importnt chart but there won't be any changes to traditional principles but only you will get more experience to handle things

2001 sept to 2010 jan is very difficult period it seems

lots travelling is in your chart and foreign is good for you same time debts and health will be weak

is father faced many serious problems in his profession

is your mother is very spirutal and her brothere faced lots of problems or she faced problems in short travels or in writing

your spouse would be a good counsler or having talent in creativity and may face cheating in business

Shivalove9
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Shivalove9 » 20 Jul 2017

Hi Dt77.

Thank you for the info. Where are you getting my birth details?
Much appreciated

SL

dtr777
Contributor
Contributor

Post by dtr777 » 21 Jul 2017

this is only point I wanted to mention

After certain age d9 will be importnt chart but there won't be any changes to traditional principles but only you will get more experience to handle things

...remaining or for another thread wrongly placed here

dtr777
Contributor
Contributor

Post by dtr777 » 21 Jul 2017

this is only point I wanted to mention

...remaining or for another thread wrongly placed here

sindyciaray
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by sindyciaray » 04 Sep 2017

Thanks human nature and Tiwari for contributing your thought - Cheers

joyd

Post by joyd » 05 Sep 2017

Dear friends..

Afflictions[reg marriage & child births] will continue till the age of 48years in both male and female charts.you all may ask what is the proof for it.Look at saturn-Moon conjunctions both in D9 and D1 charts of your clients who married at their 40-44-48 ages.jupiter and saturn maximum gives a delay [combinedly or individually]of 36-38 years[in case of marriages].so compatibility required till 48 years and after that no need at all.why bcz both men and woman will loose interest and hopes on their marriage event.what jupiters do in this kind of severe afflictions was,he will clears all the afflictions resulted in 2-4-7-12th houses and their lords with his transit aspects and conjunctions of those particular houses and their lords.so till jupiters completes his 4-pushkara rounds compatibility is must.

Regards/joyd