More on Combustion

For discussion on aspects, retrograde, combustion, planetary war, vargottama, kuja dosha, alternate lagnas etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
idontknow
Contributor
Contributor
Re: More on Combustion

Post by idontknow » 30 Aug 2012

Respected shilpa ji

I have a debilitated Lagna which is getting NB form exalted Venus but the problem is both of them are combust.
I would like to know does my NB works
:?: , as exalted venus is combust, what kind of consequence will I have to face bcos of this?

Plz kindly give remedies for this affliction

MARCH 30 1989
HYD 6:40PM

When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » 30 Aug 2012

Dear idontknow,
--Me is reasonably combust....and weakened because of it...in adddtion to being debilitated.

It is not compensated for even in dasavarga

--Venus is exalted and a trinal Lord (of 9th) and hence the combustion is not too severe. Also with an amsabala of 3 there is support to Venus from dasavarga charts.

--Being a Lagna Lord and in debility in addtion to being combust.....Me's anatradasa might have adverse effects.
Being a fast moving planet...when the antara is ruunning the transits of Me will also beocme potent bringing flash incidents.

--you should propitate Buddha by chanting Buddha mantra daily, fasting and donating on wednesadys

Listen to Krishna Bhajans.....visit Krishna temples if possible.

regards
1हनुमान2अंजनीसुत3वायुपुत्र4महाबल5रामेष्ट6फाल्गुनसखा7पिंगाक्ष8अमितविक्रम9उदधिक्रमण10सीताशोकविनाशन 11लक्षमणप्राणदाता12दशग्रीवदर्पहा

idontknow
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for your reply shilpaji

Mam, during the two of my Mercury antardasha I can honestly say during that time the period was smooth albiet nothing out of ordinary happened.

The only thing strangely happened during this dasa is changing my school during ven-me dasa and joining my undergrad college during sun-me dasa.
My guess is that bcos 7th is house of travel and also conjucting 12th lord .

You have said my ME amsabala is low its fine but what about akshtakavarga score which is 6 in D1,D9 and 7 in D10..also since ME is in friendly 5th house in D9 don't they all give strength to mercury?
When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

idontknow wrote:Thank you for your reply shilpaji

Mam, during the two of my Mercury antardasha I can honestly say during that time the period was smooth albiet nothing out of ordinary happened.

The only thing strangely happened during this dasa is changing my school during ven-me dasa and joining my undergrad college during sun-me dasa.
My guess is that bcos 7th is house of travel and also conjucting 12th lord .

You have said my ME amsabala is low its fine but what about akshtakavarga score which is 6 in D1,D9 and 7 in D10..also since ME is in friendly 5th house in D9 don't they all give strength to mercury?

--when the natives are young and dependent on parents...their own charts / dasas do not account for a 100% events.They are influenced by thir parents chart largely and their own charts in some fraction.

some say around 14 other say around the age of 18 to 21 their chart completely takes over.

--Ve-Me period when too young....and was cushioned by the exalted and 9th lord venus...Sun-Me was when your chart would be more standalone.

regards
1हनुमान2अंजनीसुत3वायुपुत्र4महाबल5रामेष्ट6फाल्गुनसखा7पिंगाक्ष8अमितविक्रम9उदधिक्रमण10सीताशोकविनाशन 11लक्षमणप्राणदाता12दशग्रीवदर्पहा

idontknow
Contributor
Contributor

Dear shilpa ji

I think what u said in the beginning is logically true.. but as you have pointed out my Sun-Me dasa is the time where the Buddha will show its Malefic head
....... but still there were no un-wanted incidents or sudden falls during that Dasa .Plz dont misunderstand me just pointing it out...

Regards
IDK

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

idontknow wrote:Dear shilpa ji

I think what u said in the beginning is logically true.. but as you have pointed out my Sun-Me dasa is the time where the Buddha will show its Malefic head
....... but still there were no un-wanted incidents or sudden falls during that Dasa .Plz dont misunderstand me just pointing it out...

Regards
IDK
well i appreciate your feedback

astroboy
Donor
Donor

Post by astroboy » 01 Sep 2012

http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/da ... 030606.htm

I think all of us, Including me, need to revisit the effects of combustion on Shukra and Budha (Atleast). Rabindharanath Tagore is another case where Shukra is within 1Deg 5 of an exalted Ravi. and Yet .......
Through hard work and spiritual practices, a person gets honor and dignity. The lazy one who puts in no efforts is like a fool who allows salt to be spilled on the wounds of his misfortunes. The idler depending only on fate, achieves nothing. - K.N.Rao ji

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » 02 Sep 2012

the chart of Oprah is a good one to look at as she is in the public domain and many of her life events known.

we must go back to the original thread...how combustion affects ?

Affects of Combustions:

1. combustion affects the general planetary significations and
2. the significations of the house that is the Mool trikona house of the combust planets

--so per the guidelines above 10th house that Venus rules would not be affected...

on the contrary 1,10 lords are together in the 6th house of services forming a strong RajaYoga...allowing her to conquer her enemies and adversaries also.

and dhana lords 1,2,11, together form strong dhana yogas in the hosue of services with the lord of profession.....helping her make money from handling adversaries and enemies

--what should be affected...are planetary significations such as emotional side of relationships, and medical significations and the MT house significations

let's see if there are any mitigations to the severe combsution:

a) Jup the lord of both trinal houses......is aspecting the combustion
b) Sun is a trinal Lord
c) venus has a good amsabala of 4 in dasavarga chart

so there is good mitigation however combustion should still have some affect...

so how combustion affects he

--The MT house Libra is compensated or should we say over compensated by an exalted shani therein so 3rd house signification would not be be weakened

--the planetary signifctation i.e relationships is the one that we know are affected...
she is not married and following is what VP says about her in his article

In Oprah's case she has never been married, which is unusual for someone so admired and successful. However, she has had a long term relationship, since 1986, with Stedman Graham, a motivational speaker and CEO of a management & marketing consulting firm. It is rumored that the couple hardly see each other because of their independent lifestyles and busy schedules

Dear astroboy,
thanks for sharing VP's article and please share the D,T, P of rabindranath T. if you have them.

regards

rajatmalhotra2008
Contributor
Contributor

Post by rajatmalhotra2008 » 02 Sep 2012

I follow combustion occurs when planets are in the same house as sun and within the combustible degrees.
Shilpa Ji,

According to you how much should be the minimum degree difference from Sun, for a planet to not considerd combust
Last edited by rajatmalhotra2008 on 21 Oct 2012, edited 1 time in total.

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

rajatmalhotra2008 wrote:
I follow combustion occurs when planets are in the same house as sun and within the combustible degrees.
Shilpa Ji,

According to you how much should be the minimum degree difference from Sun, for a planet to not considerd combust

Is my case, are my Ju and Me combust ?

My Details
13-Nov-1981
19:18 pm
Ludhiana, India

here is the table...the degrees indicated are the start of the combustion zone.
the closer the planet gets i.e lesser the degrees of separation from sun...the more combust it is.

Moudhya (Sanskrit: moudhya, 'combustion') is a planet that is in conjunction with the Sun. The degrees the planets are considered combust are:[43]

Graha

Degree

Moon

Mercury

Venus

Mars

Jupiter

Saturn

su
in your chart both Jup and Me are far way from sun and not within the combustible degrees.

Sun is debilitated however

regards

chavitarun
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by chavitarun » 02 Sep 2012

shilpaji
namaskar & praanm

D.O.B. 30.7.1989, female 17.20PM , Beawar(Raj.)
native has Saturn in Lagna
Rahu in third
Jupiter ,moon in 7th house
sun & Mercury in 8th house
Venus, ketu & mars in 9th house

(mercury Lord of 7th in 8th and sun lord of 9th in 8th.

1. whether Mercury is combust?
2. what impact of this combustion on significations of planets/houses affected
3. if their any mitigation

Ragards

astroboy
Donor
Donor

Post by astroboy » 02 Sep 2012

Dear Shilpa Ji,

Rabindranath Tagore,

07 May 1861
02 : 51 (Use L.M.T.)
Calcutta

also consider this horoscope for our study,
Affects of Combustions:

1. combustion affects the general planetary significations and
2. the significations of the house that is the Mool trikona house of the combust planets

Milredr,
10 04 1973
17 : 30
Mangalore

Regards,
Through hard work and spiritual practices, a person gets honor and dignity. The lazy one who puts in no efforts is like a fool who allows salt to be spilled on the wounds of his misfortunes. The idler depending only on fate, achieves nothing. - K.N.Rao ji

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

astroboy wrote:
Milredr,
10 04 1973
17 : 30
Mangalore[/b][/color]

Regards,

Milred's chart...

--Venus almost fully combust

--a combust Venus in the 7th would typically indicate emotional turbulence in relationships...but let's see if there are mitigations.

There are folowing strong mitigations....

1) Venus is exalted
2) Venus is the trinal house 9 Lord
3) Venus is in good strength in dasavarga charts ...with an amsabala of 4
4) Sun is a trinal Lord.....of 1st house.

So the combustion of Venus is largely mitigated if not completely annuled.

I do believe when stressed with the combination of Dasa-anatra-and transits in combination...some small negative effects of combustion might show up

--during the Venus-Venus period and when( and if) Venus transits throuhg Libra 9deg 57' (MEP), throuhg Virgo over the Asc.....some minor health effects signified by Venus and 1st/2nd house might show up.

--and stress in relationship or even health of spouse might be affected......when and if during Ve-Ve.......there is a transit of Venus over natal Venus

But all these affects would be rather rather minor...and only show up because of the multiplied triple effects of Ve-Ve period and transits

Venus is largely positive and benefic for the chart IMO.

regards

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

chavitarun wrote:shilpaji
namaskar & praanm

Rahu in third

Ragards

Me is mildly combust...just within the degress of combustion.....and given that it is in the 8th house adds some severity.

given that sun and Me are natural friends and sun is lord of 9th...are mitigations.

mildly malefic because of combustion is Me.

regards

chavitarun
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by chavitarun » 03 Sep 2012

shilpa wrote:
chavitarun wrote:shilpaji
namaskar & praanm

Rahu in third

Ragards

Me is mildly combust...just within the degress of combustion.....and given that it is in the 8th house adds some severity.

given that sun and Me are natural friends and sun is lord of 9th...are mitigations.

mildly malefic because of combustion is Me.

regards

Thanks shilpaji
regards

P.Srinivas. Rao
Donor
Donor

Post by P.Srinivas. Rao » 07 Sep 2012

Jyothish shastra is a Mahaan shastra .There is no vichaar which is not in this shastra. Every one has to depend on this shastra for any clarification or vichaar.

This is one type of daivika vidya, one has to be a Tapasvi to get this vidya -said by elders.

Sookshmathi -sookshma vichaars are housed in this shastra. We can understand its antharartha ( secrets ) only when we analyse with lot of patience and dedication.

Each bava is having its own mahatwa and prabhava. All are connected to Lagna and Lagnadipathi.
One should analyse and understand each bava on the bala- bala of lagna and lagnadipathi in each jataka.

The vara Prasad of many maharshis, avadooths and daivamsha sambooths is this --jyothish shastra.

Let us fold our hands and show our gratitude to these mahaniyaas who gave this vidya to us.

Some vichaar is difficult to digest, difficult to memorise also. On seeing the jataka , the vichaar should flash at once to our mind. Instead some time we become blank on seeing the jataka , our mind becomes corrupt and we don’t know what to say the phala of that jataka , feel drowsy and starts yawning very often .The jatakas karma tie us and make us to do this. It makes us not to say any thing. Such sookshmath- sookshma vichaars are hidden in this jyothish shastra. All these things can be understood only when we get the assistance from guru.

Any how ,let us come to the main subject “ Asthangatha “

We all gets up in the morning, go to toilet, takes bath, performs pooja, go to work, take the break fast, takes the lunch, participate in discussion, involve in jokes, play with childrens, stay with wife for some time , understand her wishes and at last sleep in the night. This is our daily routine.

In these , we also do reading,-writing- facing sickness- facing shareera alasya- facing the marana samaana kashta and at last say good bye to this janma .

The same applies to these nava-grahas also. How we take bath immediately after getting up in the morning and wear the new cloth after bath------- that period is Uchha.

To be continued-----------------
Last edited by P.Srinivas. Rao on 08 Sep 2012, edited 1 time in total.
Astrology is not a Science of light, but it is the Science of life

P.Srinivas. Rao
Donor
Donor

Post by P.Srinivas. Rao » 08 Sep 2012

No bath, no sandyavandana, no change of dress and u will be like as it is the whole day-------that is Neecha.

Involving yourself completely with your relatives, friends and guests when they visit your house----that is Asthangatha.

Not treating your guest , friends or relatives who came to see you and u go here and there at home----- that is Vakri

Showing your ahankaar at them is ---------- that is Shatru -kshetra grahas job

Welcoming and treating graciously your guests , relatives or friends at home ------that is Swa -kshetra grahas job

Maharshis entrusted all these like Uchha, neecha, asthangatha, swa-kshetra, vedha, kranthi, to grahas and these grahas gives the phala as per individuals karma .

Pitr-viyog, matr-viyog, puthra-viyog, pathni-viyog takes place in our life is as usual in its own time.
All these takes place by the movement of these nava grahas only.

Even the drishti of these grahas will decide our poorva punya karma. Means, if the punya is more, then the jataka will have more shubha drishti of grahas . If papa is more, then the jataka will have more kroora drishti by grahas. If papa -punya is equal , then the drishti of these grahas will also be equal.

Pl note , when the graha becomes astha/ combust/ dagda, it wont loose its Karakatwas.
Instead it gives viparyas phala. ( I mean ,eratic in its phala ).
The bava phala may become astha or
the native may not get the poorna phala or
the graha looses its strength ---said in Shuka Nadi, Brighu Nadi and also said by Sathyacharya and Kalidasa in their texts.

Readers may pl understand , Dagda yoga is different and Asthangatha is different. Dagda yoga is more malefic than astha graha phala.

To be continued----------

chavitarun
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by chavitarun » 08 Sep 2012

P.Srinivas. Rao wrote: Involving yourself completely with your relatives, friends and guests when they visit your house----that is Asthangatha.
sir
pranam

very good explanation.
involving or not involving ????

with deepest regards

P.Srinivas. Rao
Donor
Donor

Post by P.Srinivas. Rao » 09 Sep 2012

chavitarun wrote:
P.Srinivas. Rao wrote: Involving yourself completely with your relatives, friends and guests when they visit your house----that is Asthangatha.
sir
pranam

very good explanation.
involving or not involving ????

with deepest regards
Dear Sir,

Involving completely :- means , u are not bothered to know what is happening inside your house

For eg:- In one room, your wife and all female guests are busy in their talks,

In another room u and your guests busy in playing cards and talks,

While childrens, they have their own group and busy in their play,

So each group is busy in their own activities and none is bothered what is happening in the next room ? but the house is yours.

It is confusing and difficult to identifye as to who is the owner of the house ?

That condition is Asthangatha.

Eratic phala means---------

Graha will give some of its phala and at the same times takes away some of its other phala also during its dasha or bhukthi period or

End phala will be given in the beginning and the beginning phala will be given at the end of its dasha period or

U will not get the phala of the graha when u are in need.

Take for eg :- Shukra is combust-------- What is the karakatwa of Shukra ?

Kalatra karaka, ( wife/ husband )

Jeevana vikasitha karaka ,

Prapanchika sukha – bogh karaka.

Richness Karaka

Adrashta karaka,

Griha karaka ( house )

Vahana karaka, ( Owning different types of vehicles )

Females yoni karaka,

Males veerya karaka, Kama karaka ( pl understand Kama prachodana karaka is Kuja )

Soundarya , raj-kalaa karaka, ,

Vilasi jeevana, Isharaami karaka,

Interested in Music, dancing , acting , drama , conducting music festivals,

Completely involving in any particular field or work and give extra touch to that job,

Art of adding some thing new / extra in any field,

Abharana karaka ( jewels ),

Taking care of animals and birds,

Gardening, fountains and the development of jala Pradesh,

Writing his own poems, kavithas,

Singing bajans, keerthana and dancing,

Inventing new musical instruements or songs,

Art of writing at once,

Constructing chitra- vichitra houses, rang – mantaps, theaters,

Dreaming various female goddesses,

Etc,etc,-------

If he ( Shukra ) give the richness , he will take away the marital happiness---- Vice versa. Or

the native have every richness with him but he is not interested in these. Where as ,he likes the simplicity or u can say one type of vairagya jeevana .

U may find the detailed explanation of Ravi+ Shukra yuthi phala later in this thread.

Regards
Last edited by P.Srinivas. Rao on 10 Sep 2012, edited 3 times in total.

P.Srinivas. Rao
Donor
Donor

Graha Bala :-

Uchha rashi-----------Poorna phala, 100%
Moola trikona---------75%,
Swa- kshetra-----------50%,
Mitra- rashi------------25%,
Neecha rashi-----------10%

Vakra bala :-

If the graha is vakri-------------------Uchha bala,
If the graha with Vakri graha-------50% bala,
Vakri in Uchha rashi------------------Neecha bala,
Vakri in neecha rashi------------------Uchha bala.

Said in Uttara kalamritha grantha .

If Guru becomes vakri, then there will be no kendradipathya dosha to Guru. This is applicable only to Guru.
( There are lot more to say with regard to Vakri graha, we shall take up once this is completed )

To be continued--------

P.Srinivas. Rao
Donor
Donor

Ayush:-

Shukra , Guru, Budha in Kendra , trikona sthana ------------Poornayu,

2nd, 3rd, 11th house----------------------------------------------------madyayu,

6th, 8th, 12th house------------------------------------------------------alpayu,

Ravi, kuja, Shani, Rahu in 6th 12th, Kendra and trikona sthana------------will not give the good phala,

If lagnadipathi in trikona sthana and not aspected by shubha graha or rashyadipathi of lagnadipathi is not aspected by shbha graha---------alpayu, santhana heena, adrashta heena, buddhi heena , pathni heena.

Nirbala bava:-

If bavadipathi is in 6-8-12 and neecha or,

In shatru rashi or,

Vakri or,

Asthangatha or,

Shubha graha yoga varjitha or,

In shartu graha yutha or,

In shatru navamsha or,

In neecha navamsha,

then, that bava will become useless and will not be helpful.

This , one should see for all bavas while analysing the jataka.

Graha bala:-

Guru is balishta in paschim rashi,

Shani becomes nirbala when he is Vakra,

Shani is balishta in direct motion ( ruju ),

Shani and Shukra is balishta even when they are in asthangatha,

Kuja is balishta in shatru rashi,

Shani becomes shubha when he is Uchha, swa -rashi and in Meena – Dhanu lagna,

Shukra is shubha even when he is in 12th both in rashi and navamsha . But not in Kumba and Makra rsahi.

Graha avasthas:-

Graha in Uchha rashi------------Deepthavastha. With this , vahana laabh, Ishwarya, raja poojitha, gowrav, ayush

Graha in Mitr- rashi---------------Muditha avastha. With this , sageetha, sahitya, putra santhosh.

Graha in shubha varna----------Shanthavastha. The phala is –shanthatha, vidya, richness.

Graha in Vakri state--------------Shakthavastha. Here if the graha is shubha , then it will provide courage ,
shubha. If it is ashubha, then it will provide kashta – nashta , vyasana ( grief ) deshachatana ( unnecessary roaming here and there )

Graha in rashi- navamsha anthya-------Peedavastha. With this , bandhu virodh, bandhana, daasathwa ( slavery)

Graha in shatru kshetra-------------Deenavastha. With this rog ( sickness ), anachaar, virodh

Graha in Asthangatha ---------------Vikalavastha. With this rog, shatru vriddhi. ( readers may pl note the phala of Asthangatha . So the native should be more careful during ashta graha and bhukthi period.)

Graha in Neecha sthana ------------ Khalavastha ( neecha, bad ). With this stree- kalaha, nashta, ashubha phala.

Graha in athichaara ( Between 2 papa grahas and also aspected by malefic graha )--- Beethavastha. With this ashubha phala, dhana naasha.

So every astrologer should note this, before they say the phala of the grahas dasha period.

Next--- we shall see what is Samaya phala of grahas.

P.Srinivas. Rao
Donor
Donor

Post by P.Srinivas. Rao » 10 Sep 2012

Samaya phala:-

Graha in Snaan samaya-------------------Dairya,
Vasthrabharana samaya------------------Prabhutwa,
Tilaka dharana samaya-------------------kshema,
Japa samaya-------------------------------Shatru bhaya,
Shiva pooja samaya----------------------Shatru bhaya,
Upasana samaya--------------------------Dukha,
Vishnu pooja samaya---------------------Jaya, victory,
Brahmana pooja samaya-----------------Rajya,
Namaskar samaya-------------------------Mangalaprada,
Apradakshina samaya---------------------Daaridrya,
Vaishwa deva samaya---------------------Ashubha,
Athithi pooja samaya----------------------bhog,
Bhojana samaya----------------------------bhogh,
Vidya prasanga samaya--------------------Pandith,
Akrosh samaya-----------------------------vyasana, grief, peeda,
Tamboola samaya---------------------------Stri -lalana vishesh soukya,
Raj- vilas stithi samaya--------------------Jaya,
Tirana dharana samaya---------------------sukha gajarohana,
Jala vaasa samaya--------------------------Sukha,
Alasya samaya-------------------------------Bhaya,
Amritha samaya-----------------------------Tripthi, satisfaction,
Gandha pushpadya bharana samaya------Rajya laabh,
Stri-sallapa samaya-------------------------Bhogh,
Nidra samaya--------------------------------Bhogha heena ,
Ratna pariksha samaya------------Dhana prapthi.

For Ravi---------Namaskar samaya------------------Shubha,
Chandra----------Pradakshina samaya---------------Ashubha,
Kuja--------------Tilakadharana samaya-------------Shubha,
Rahu-------------Ratna pariksha samaya------------Shubha,
Guru-------------Upasana samaya--------------------Shubha,
Shani------------Vaishwa deva samaya---------------Shubha,
Budha-----------Gandha pushpakshatha samaya-----Shubha,
Ketu-------------Upasana samaya----------------------Shubha,
Shukra----------Bhogha samaya----- ------------------Shubha.

Thus grahas without any mistake endorses their phala as per the order from Sri Chakra Devatha.

P.Srinivas. Rao
Donor
Donor

Grahas vakrathwa, asthangatha, vedha, kranthi, neecha, uchha, swa-kshetra, papargala, shubhargala, shatru kshetra, graham virodh-----all these have been created by maharshis from their divya drashti.

In our jeevana ----

Janana,
Marana,
Dampathya jeevana,
Vichhedhana,
Court cases,
Murder,
Decoit,
Terrorism,
Extortion,
Stealing, theft,
Apaharana, kidnapping,
Grave injury, death injury,
Puthra prapthi,
Puthra viyog,
Bandhu virodh,
Loosing property, house, sites , bhoomi etc,
Death from kroora mriga ( animals ),
Runa,
Daaridrya,
Insolvency,
Samaj virodh,
Kutumba virodh,
Vidya yog,
Vidya viyog,
Guru shraap,
Daiva virodh,
Teertha kshetra darshan,
Teertha kshetra marana,
Deeragavadhi rog,
Prarabda karma rog,
Udyog,
Vegabond, roaming here and there,
Akasmath mrityu –accidental death,
Falling from heights,
Durmarana,

All these to happen , grahas created Astha-Vedha-Uchha-Neecha-Kranthi- Vakratwa etc, etc to us in our jataka.

Alpavadhi grahas joins deergavadhi grahas. Deergavadhi grahas moves slowly. Only alpavadhi grahs joins deergavadhi grahas and not deergavadhi grahas joins alpavadhi grahas. Deergavadhi grahas will have vishesh drishti and hence alpavadhi grahas joins deergavadhi grahas.
Last edited by P.Srinivas. Rao on 10 Sep 2012, edited 2 times in total.

P.Srinivas. Rao
Donor
Donor

Ravi stays in rashi for 1 month,

Chandra is nithya ( daily ) graha, 2. ¼ days

Kuja –Shukra-Budha—1. ½ months or 45 days

Guru ---1 year,

Shani 2. ½ years,

Rahu/ ketu---18 months.

For Eg:- RAVI

Ravi is pitr- karaka, this Ravi while taking the rounds he joins joins Shani one day. At that time , father will have kashta- nashta- shrama jeevana. Some times father may have the death also. Or when childrens reach to peak, father may not be there to witness. Or son may not be there during the anthya kaal of father.

Ravi while taking rounds, he will become the target for Shanis drishti. The phala is similar to above along with adhikaar pathana, padavi tyaag, tension and troubles in adhikaar, adhikaar durupayog, apavaad, nindana ( criticism ),

anarogya , tiredness, weakening of nerves connected to heart, no respect even if he is well known in the society,

misunderstanding between father and son, son goes out when father comes inside or father goes out when son comes inside ,

taking disadvathage in politics and ultimately getting his name black listed, right eye problem, tatwa jnani in athma vichaar, at one time in life , the richness-adhikaar-keerthi- prathibha- may go out of hand ,

getting disappointed and worried even after his sincierty and looking forword for the reward, rise like pheonics and falls in the same speed, Shiva Linga harana dosha ( yuthi of Shani + Ravi ), etc, etc.

Next we shall see Chandra:-

P.Srinivas. Rao
Donor
Donor

Post by P.Srinivas. Rao » 11 Sep 2012

When Chandra joins Shani or aspected by Shani------Away from mother—disagreement with mother---asamadhaan with mother--- against to mother ( But he loves his mother inside his heart. Afterall , Chandra is Matr- karaka , So Shani loves his mother than his father. That is why it is said in purana , Shani cannot tolerate one who is against his mother, he says I will catch first that person who is against mother. Why Shani is disagreement with mother Chaya Devi,because she is always with the side of Ravi –her husband even though Ravi left Chaya in search of his first wife Sandya Devi )

So those who have the combination of shani and Chandra yoga , even though they are against their mother but inside their heart they love their mother most than any body else in the family. Shani is such a graha he wont show his feelings openly. Infact mother always worries about this son, she wont think so much of her other children than this son.

Taking revenge, suffering from cold, facing numerous criticism from others, no peace of mind, daily income , nithya jeevana karaka is Chandra- so sometime this combination gives many problems for carrying on the daily life, working in night, sometimes very lazy, it is very difficult to know what is there in their mind, some time loss of memory, doubtfull nature, wont talk much, likes to talk with those they likes the most, ones they likes – they likes that person for ever, etc, etc.

Next we shall see Shani – kuja in short----------