More on Combustion

For discussion on aspects, retrograde, combustion, planetary war, vargottama, kuja dosha, alternate lagnas etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
gaurav1185
Re: More on Combustion

Post by gaurav1185 » 11 Sep 2012

Hi All,

Does combustion takes place if planets are in two different bhavas but close in degree ?

Regards..

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 11 Sep 2012

Yes, the degree is more important and when they are close to one another, then combustion has taken place irrespective of whether they are in the same or different bhava.

Dev

P.Srinivas. Rao
Donor
Donor

Post by P.Srinivas. Rao » 11 Sep 2012

When Shani joins Kuja or aspected by Shani------- Bhoomi,-property nashta, Property may go out of hand, raktha ( blood ) dosha, Vamsharishta akala marana, falling from heights and succumbing to death, Death from the falling of trees on to the head, unexpected-accidental death, disability, anga -oona, grievieous injury from others, allegation of theft hence conviction, against from brothers or daayadis ( fathers brothers childrens ) creating the scene by unnecessary anger.

Shani and Kuja are the 2 grahas for making the mistakes in ones life very often. Making mistakes by hearing others advise, making mistakes by his own ahankaar and anger, that is why it is said in jyothish that papa grahas should not occupye dashama sthana even if they are yoga karakas. In fact Ravi in dashama sthana is also not good to some extent.

Since Kuja has not given any respect to Shani during the deava-sabha and called Shani as the the illegitimate son of Ravi, Shani lost all his respects in that deva – sabha and took oath himself that, he will finish one day kiuja for the avamaan he faced from Kuja in the Deva- sabha. So from that day onwords Shani and Kuja are not in good terms. Therefore this yuthi in the jataka always gives malefic phala unless aspected by balishta Guru. That is the reason , it is told that Athyantha shubha graha among nava- grahas is Guru.

Kuja is sucha a graha, even Shani some times afraid of this graha. No graha is having the guts to stand in front of this graha.

That is why in jyothish , Kuja is called as Yuddha Graha, kalaha karaka,Kopista graha, kroora graha, naasha karaka .

From this graha we can decide everything in the jataka. In jyothish . Kuja is called as Pathi karaka for females and Shukra is called as Pathni karaka in males jataka.That is the secrete/reason , Kuja dosha is seen before arriving the compatibility between the boy and girl before marriage.

Kuja dosha will attract even when Kuja is with Budha or Shani or along with badakadipathi or aspected by badakadipathi. There is no need that , kuja should be in 1-2-4-7-8 and 12 th in jataka to attract Kuja dosha. Readers may pl note this !!!.

Kuja being the yuddha graha, have the samarthya to destroy any thing and hence he got the Vishesh sthaan in jyothish shastra. All other grahas are afraid of going near kuja graha. Only Guru bagwan can convince him and reduces his anger. But at the same time , Kuja –Guru yuthi or sama -sapthaka is also not good, there will be kroora phala when Guru is aspected by Kuja .

At any cost Guru should not be aspected by Kuja or Shani , instead Guru should aspect Kuja or Shani in Jataka—said by shastrakaars.

Ravi is prakasha graha, raja graha, at one point of time , this Kuja wont hesitated to hit even Ravi. Just imagine the samarthya of this graha ?. Many , many renowned astrologers in Tamil Nadu say the phala of entire jataka ,only from these 2 grahas ( Shani and Kuja )

It is said in jyothish shastra that Shani and kuja should not be in Kendra from each other. Here Kendra means --- Shani in 4th from Kuja and kuja in 10th from Shani.

This combination is also called as 4/10 combination. Very , very bad combination. All the remaining grahas phala will be lost by the fight between these 2 grahas . The jataka is finished by the fight between these 2 grahas. With this , the native will have to face too much problems throught his life, kalaha jeevana, garshana jeevana.

Here both the grahas sees each other. That is the reason , it is said that drishti of the graha is more powerful than yuthi of any graha in jataka. The strength of any graha will be drastically reduces by the drishti of Kuja.

Next we shall see Shani- Rahu------in short
Last edited by P.Srinivas. Rao on 12 Sep 2012, edited 1 time in total.
Astrology is not a Science of light, but it is the Science of life

gaurav1185

Post by gaurav1185 » 11 Sep 2012

Hi Dev,

Thanks for the reply.
I have one more doubt.

Combustion of a planet takes away goodness of planet to some extent.
What if the planet facing combustion is already in dire state(say debilitated, enemies house, etc) and hence the planet is bound it give -ve effects.
So what if such a planet is combust .... would take away the -vety of the planet or the combustion will add to the plight of it.

Kindly share your thoughts on this.

Regards,
Dev wrote:Yes, the degree is more important and when they are close to one another, then combustion has taken place irrespective of whether they are in the same or different bhava.

Dev

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 11 Sep 2012

Gaurav:

I am not an expert but let me say what I think.
If a planet is debilitated and weak without bhanga, then if it is also deep combust, then it weakens it further.
If it is a dusthana lord and in a dusthana and if it is further weakened may be it is good because it cant do much harm.
Anyway combustion I feel takes away mostly just one signification of the graha, the others remain intact.
May be strengthening of atidevata and pratyatidevata of that graha along with that graha will help.

Dev

P.Srinivas. Rao
Donor
Donor

Post by P.Srinivas. Rao » 12 Sep 2012

Shani - Rahu yuthi:-

This is another type of yuthi which gives only ashubha phala. No one can expect any shubha from this yuthi.

Udyog banga, apaharana, shareera yaathana, deergavadi rog, sudden change in ones life, adha- pathana jeevana ( no improvements at all ), the idols slipping from hand, breaking the idols, visha prayog, danger from kroora animals, residing in the haunted places, elephatisis ( inflammation of legs ), puss formation, clotting of blood, roaming here and there by bandaging legs or hands etc,etc.

This yuthi is also called as – “ Rajya – brashta yoga “, the most dangerous combination.

Shani – ketu yuthi:-

Sudden change in life style, vedantha, inclining towords adyatmika jeevana, travelling desh- videsh, dharma prachara, paada –yathra, extortion, facing numerous problems in travel, loosing every thing and live alone ( ekaangi jeevana ). Lonliness jeevana, away from wordly affairs ( away from prapanchika jeevana ) deergavadi japa, penance, hata yogi, chitr-vichitr jeevana.

Aghori- prathyangira- dakini- vaarahi- ujjishta- chandaali upasana,
Attempting a prayog and there by losing a part of the body, etc,etc,etc------

Thus the grahas which joins Shani or the grahas which is aspected by Shani gives these types of phala to the jataka.

These grahas becomes vakri-astha-neecha by moving forword and backword and ultimately joins deergavadi grahas. No one can stop these grahas from becoming astha- vakra- neecha etc.etc---. Everyone has to experience this in this loka.

Shani and Guru yuthi:-

Jyesta bratr ( elder brother ) will have the problem when Shani joins together or aspects Guru or Shani- kuja- Guru joins together or aspects each other or younger brother may loose elder brother.

When Shani – kuja joins together or aspects or Kuja – ketu –Shani joins together or aspects each other, elder brother may lose younger brother.

For eg:-

In mothers or fathers jataka, if Guru – Ketu yuthi is aspected or joined by Kuja or Shani , they may have to lose their childrens.

Thus, grahas plays a very important role in ones life. These grahas give their phala on ones pap- punya karma.

Shani is karma karaka, that is why he is allotted 10th house in kaala chakra ( Makara is 10th from Mesha ). If this graha say—“ give “, only then other grahas will come forword to give the phala to the jataka. If Shani says –“ No, don’t give “, then no other graha can do nothing. Every grahas, every devathas has to obey this Shani graha—said by Kalidasa, Dadeechi maharshi, Brighu maharshi, Kashyap maharshi in their Naadi granthas and also the opinions of many granthakaars.

SHAM KAROTHI ETHI SHANKAR:

Let us do a B I G Namaskar to Shani Bagwan.

Now let us see one jataka-------------- Don’t miss to glance this tomorrow!!!!
Last edited by P.Srinivas. Rao on 18 Sep 2012, edited 1 time in total.

deeps

Post by deeps » 12 Sep 2012

Jyesta bratr ( elder brother ) will have the problem when Shani joins together or aspects Guru or Shani- kuja- Guru joins together or aspects each other or younger brother may loose elder brother.
I have seen 5 cases and their brothers, either elder or younger, are doing fine.

numbskull
Contributor
Contributor

Post by numbskull » 12 Sep 2012

Shani - Rahu yuthi:-

This is another type of yuthi which gives only ashubha phala. No one can expect any shubha from this yuthi.

Udyog banga, apaharana, shareera yaathana, deergavadi rog, sudden change in ones life, adha- pathana jeevana ( no improvements at all ), the idols slipping from hand, breaking the idols, visha prayog, danger from kroora animals, residing in the haunted places, elephatisis ( inflammation of legs ), puss formation, clotting of blood, roaming here and there by bandaging legs or hands etc,etc.

This yuthi is also called as – “ Rajya – brashta yoga “, the most dangerous combination.
P.Srinivas. Rao sir both rahu and shani are friendly to each other,& in lagnas where they are functional benefic ( like gemeni) will this combination still be so dangerous?

sir i have shani rahu combo in 3rd house n i have gemini lagna so for me this combination is bad, neutral or good. my shani mahadasa starts next year and i am kind of hopefull for it as jupiter mahadasa was sort of mixed and full of strugle for me till now.

one observation of rahu shani is that i too have broken few idols when they accidently fell from me and recently i broked dakshinamukhi sankh (which my mother brought for me from puri) and now i am searching for new one but it seems big size sankh are not available in jaipur (i used to do shiv linga jaalabhishek with that sankha and now i am not able to do that!) , rest other things of this combo i have not experienced yet.

p.s. sir i have posted one request for u in ur thread on transits pls give it a look 'http://lightonvedicastrology.com/phpBB3 ... m.php?f=10"

thank you

P.Srinivas. Rao
Donor
Donor

Dear numbskull,

Kindly dont take it serious . There is no compulsory that the phala has to be like this , there are many factors to be considered in every jataka as u know very well. This is one of the condition that the phala is likely to happen, so no one can say guarantee the phala to be like this only.

Regarding Pawan Dev Charitra , i will start the thread specially for u .

Regards

P. S Rao

KET

Post by KET » 12 Sep 2012

[quote="P.Srinivas. Rao"]Shani - Rahu yuthi:-

Shani and Guru yuthi:-

When Shani – kuja joins together or aspects or Kuja – ketu –Shani joins together or aspects each other, elder brother may loose younger brother.

Sir,

Again, indeed very good post.

When Shani & Guru yuthi ... the interpretation is younger sibling may lose his elder and in Shani & Mars... chances are there younger sibling will die first as opposed to his elder brother.

Regards

P.Srinivas. Rao
Donor
Donor

Mothers Jataka.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

P.Srinivas. Rao
Donor
Donor

Younger Son.JPG

! )

This mother had 2 male childrens.

During Rahu dasha, she lost eldest son through motor cycle accident.

In her jataka , this Rahu is seen by Kuja,
puthra karaka Guru is with aghaath karaka Ketu and in ashtama from lagna.

Hence she lost her eldest son.

The 2nd jataka is belongs to her younger son.
In this jataka, Jyesta brathra karaka Guru is aspected by Kuja , Shani, 7th lord and also 6th lord.

In Guru dasha this jataka has lost his elder brother in an accident.

When younger son is having Bratr- viyog, naturally Mother should have Putr_ Viyog in her jataka.[

This is vidhi niyama. This jyothishs rahasya, secrete.

U might have now , realised the prabhava of Shani graha, so let us salute this mahaan shastra and bow down to Shani Dev.

Next , we shall concentrate only on Asthangatha.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

P.Srinivas. Rao
Donor
Donor

Post by P.Srinivas. Rao » 13 Sep 2012

Thanx Ket Sir.

What is Asthangatha:-

Among all the grahas, Ravi graha is the brightest one. When the grahas transit near to Ravi or come close to Ravi, its brightness hides behind the brightness of Ravi and hence it fails to show its appearance to the naked eye is called as Asthangatha. This is also called as Moudya or Dagda.

Asthangatha means Vikalavastha of the graha. ( kindly refer the Vikalavastha phala above )

In this state, graha fails to produce its maximum efficiency or strength from the brightness of Ravi.

In otherwords , we may not get the poorna phala from that graha or

the bava phala may become astha,

there will be viparyas phala or

may become alpa shubha kaari.

But the moola karakatwa of that graha will not be lost .

This applies to Vakri also ,

said by --- Sage Sathyacharya in his grantha called Dhruva Naadi , Brighu Naadi and also in Shukha Naadi. This is Naadi shastras moola rahasya.
Last edited by P.Srinivas. Rao on 14 Sep 2012, edited 2 times in total.

chavitarun
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by chavitarun » 13 Sep 2012

P.Srinivas. Rao wrote: What is Asthangatha:-

Among all the grahas, Ravi graha is the brightest one. When the grahas transit near to Ravi or come close to Ravi, its brightness hides behind the brightness of Ravi and hence it fails to show its appearance to the naked eye is called as Asthangatha.
[/b]
sir
pranam

This is a article appering on a site , "Any planet which stays within +3 or -3 degrees (same nakshtra-pada) of Sun, is said to be combusted (asthangatha). So the benefits due to the other planet (excluding Sun) are totally destroyed. Perhaps Mercury is an exception (many noted astrologers believe this)".

This Aquarious lagna chart has 5 planets in 12th house( exalted mars, mercury, own house saturn, Ketu & Debiliated jupiter)

2 planets in 6th house ( swagarhi moon & rahu)

& balance 2 planets in lagna( SUN & VENUS)

With many yoga from Moon Lagna ,two planets in own house & one planet exalted ,garhan yoga in 6th & viprit rajyoga.

Pl. also let me know ,whether Venus is combust or not, because some say that both Venus & sun
should be in same Nakshtrapada for being combust & what are the ill effects of combusted venus here.
what will be effect of saturn , mars & jupiter conjunction in 12th house.

DOB : 17/02/1962,Male
Place : Beawar(Rajasthan)
time : 07.35 AM

P.Srinivas. Rao
Donor
Donor

Post by P.Srinivas. Rao » 13 Sep 2012

The grahas with in the following degrees from Ravi is called as Astha.

Grahas--------------------Astha / Ruju ( direct )--------------------------Astha and vakri

Chandra-------------------with in 12 degree -----------------------------Amavasya
Kuja-----------------------17 degree--------------------------------------8 degree
Budha---------------------14 degree----------------------------------------12 degree
Guru----------------------11 dgree------------------------------------------11 dgree
Shukra--------------------10 dgree-----------------------------------------8 degree
Shani---------------------15 dgree------------------------------------------15 dgree

Reders may pl note that , in J Hora and some of the local panchangas, they show the the beginning of astha at 6 degree or when 60% astha and show the end of astha only when the grahas are within 6 dgrees from the Sun or 20% combust.

What J hora shows in its software is correct because the phala of the astha becomes effective only when the graha is 60% combust in the beginning of astha and 20% at end of astha.

In other words J Hora shows the beginning and end of combust only when there is 6 degree difference from Sun.

That means, J Hora shows the beginning of astha only when the graha is 60% astha and sows the end only when it is 20%.

In otherwords , take an example of Shukra astha. J Hora shows the astha when shukra is within 6 degree and not within 10 degree from the Sun as mentioned in the texts. This is very essential when u advise any muhurtha.

For eg:- On 31-05-12 (Vakri) Shukra started its asthngatha at 12-32pm, where as J hora shows the beginning of Shukras astha only on 2-06-12 at 11-15 am when there was 6 degree difference between the Sun and the Shukra and not the 8 degree ( vakri ) as per texts shown in above reckoner. This applies to the end of Shukra astha also.

Swamy kool wrote :-
by swamykool » 13 Aug 2012, 01:54

Dear mgprasad,

3 pointers about combustion. In the classics different degrees are given at which distance from Sun diff planets become technically combust or dagdha. However:

1. Practical experience has shown that combustion only becomes effective when any planet is within 3 degrees of Sun (some take within 5 degs).

2. The effect of combustion is mostly mental, i.e. it gives mental pain, distress, tensions and sometimes psychological disorders, regarding the Karaktatwa and Lordship of the combust planet. Example if 5th L is combust, the person is likely to suffer tension and distress regarding Higher edu and children.

But combustion (even full combustion) does not affect the material fulfilment of the karaktatwas of the combust planets. i.e. if venus is in the 4th and combust, it in no way means that the person will live in a rundown shack (4th rules House), a digbali Ven will most likely give him/her a nice place to live. However family life may be bad and give tensions (4th is also Sukh Bhav - happiness).

3. Combustion is most effective when it happens in Agni rashis (Ar, Leo, Sagi) and Vayu Rashis (Gem, Lib and Aqua). In Bhu rashis (Tau, Vir Capr) combustion is medium in strength. In Jala Rashis (Can Sco Pisc) combustion is practically useless as Sun, an agni tatwa planet, is very weak in Jala rashis, so cannot do much harm.

So the rule of thumb is stronger the Sun, more harmful are the effects of combustion.

SK.
Last edited by P.Srinivas. Rao on 19 Sep 2012, edited 1 time in total.

P.Srinivas. Rao
Donor
Donor

Post by P.Srinivas. Rao » 14 Sep 2012

How to find the direction of grahas astha and udaya ?

1) If the grahas ghathi ( longititude speed ) is lesser than Ravi and in lesser degree or longitude, then that graha will rise in East

2) If the grhas gathi is more than Ravi or if the garhas longitude or degree is more than Ravi, then that graha will rise ( uday ) in West

3) If the grahas gathi is lesser than Ravi and more in longitude or degree than Ravi, then that graha will become astha in West

4) If the grahas gathi is more than Ravi and less in longitude or degree, then that graha will become astha in East.

Readers pl note ------Gathi= Longitude speed and not longitude degree.

-------------------------------------------------OR--------------------------------------------------------------------

Budha :-

Budha will rise in the West after 32 days of astha in the East,
After 32 of Udaya , he will become Vakra,
After 3 days of Vakra, he will become astha again in the West,
After 16 days of astha , he will rise in East,
After 3 days of udaya , he will become Margee ( direct or leaving vakrathwa or opp of vakra ),
After 32 days of Margee, he will become again astha in East.

Shukra:-

After 2 months of astha in East, Shukra will rise in West,
After 8 months of udaya , he will become Vakra,
After 32 days of vakra , he will become astha in West,
After 32 days of astha , he will rise in East,
After 22 days of rise , he will become Margee or direct,
After 8 months of margee, he will become astha in East.

Readers pl note , when the graha is vakri and also astha , then the jataka may not get the phala. ( for eg;- u have crores of worth property, but there are hundreds of court cases on that property. ) But Robert Suoboda is contrary to this view in his Light on Life book.
Last edited by P.Srinivas. Rao on 14 Sep 2012, edited 1 time in total.

idontknow
Contributor
Contributor

Post by idontknow » 14 Sep 2012

P.Srinivas. Rao wrote:When Chandra joins Shani or aspected by Shani------Away from mother—disagreement with mother---asamadhaan with mother--- against to mother ( But he loves his mother inside his heart. Afterall , Chandra is Matr- karaka , So Shani loves his mother than his father. That is why it is said in purana , Shani cannot tolerate one who is against his mother, he says I will catch first that person who is against mother. Why Shani is disagreement with mother Chaya Devi,because she is always with the side of Ravi –her husband even though Ravi left Chaya in search of his first wife Sandya Devi )

So those who have the combination of shani and Chandra yoga , even though they are against their mother but inside their heart they love their mother most than any body else in the family. Shani is such a graha he wont show his feelings openly. Infact mother always worries about this son, she wont think so much of her other children than this son.

Taking revenge, suffering from cold, facing numerous criticism from others, no peace of mind, daily income , nithya jeevana karaka is Chandra- so sometime this combination gives many problems for carrying on the daily life, working in night, sometimes very lazy, it is very difficult to know what is there in their mind, some time loss of memory, doubtfull nature, wont talk much, likes to talk with those they likes the most, ones they likes – they likes that person for ever, etc, etc.

Next we shall see Shani – kuja in short----------
Forgive me sir for writing this post................sir I am asking this question is because I have this combination and want to know if there is any remedy for this Poison combination......I am currently going thu moon dasa and my moon is in digbala and 9 rupaas..highest in the chart but in MB...so with such heavy affliction to my moon...plz suggest a remedy?

march 30 1989
hyd 6:40pm
When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » 15 Sep 2012

Dear all,
Please keep the thread strictly on astrology and also on topic of of the thread as far as possible.

Non astrological / personal / offtopic content shall be removed......and much as I hate warning issued to repeat offenders.

Also please do not take sides of any posters......it fuels off topic comments and debate.

Inform mods andf admins throuhg the report post button or PM in case you see something that you believe should not be there.

regards
1हनुमान2अंजनीसुत3वायुपुत्र4महाबल5रामेष्ट6फाल्गुनसखा7पिंगाक्ष8अमितविक्रम9उदधिक्रमण10सीताशोकविनाशन 11लक्षमणप्राणदाता12दशग्रीवदर्पहा

P.Srinivas. Rao
Donor
Donor

Post by P.Srinivas. Rao » 16 Sep 2012

Kuja :-

After 4 months of asthangath at West, he will rise at East,
After 10 months of udaya, he will become Vakri,
After 2 months of Vakri, he will become Margee,
After 10 months of Margee, he will become astha again at West.

Guru:-

After 1 month of astha at West, he will rise at East,
After 4 months 8 days of udaya, he will become vakree,
After 4 months of Vakree, he will become Margee,
After 4 months 8 days of Margee , he will become astha at west.

Shani:-

After 38 days of astha at west , he will rise at East,
After 105 days of udaya, he will become vakree,
After 135 days of Vakree, he will become Margee,
After 105 days of Margee , he will become astha at West.
Usually graha will be in Vakree tiil below mentioned number of days:-

Budha----upto 22 days as vakree,
Shukra—15 days,
Kuja-----2 months,
Guru---4 months,
Shani—4 ½ months.

P.Srinivas. Rao
Donor
Donor

Some texts says that ,there is no asthangatha and vakratwa for Ravi-Chandra-Rahu and ketu.

They say that, when the moon is with the Sun he gets no astha and when the Sun is with the Moon there is no Samagama. Infact astha and samagama are only states for other planets.( B. Soorya narayana Rao in Brihath Jataka )

In Soorya Siddhantha page 209 Graha yuthi ,Stanza-1, with Ranganaths commentaries it is plainly stated that Kujadi Tara Grahas viz;- Kuja, Budha, Guru, Shukra, and Shani as well as Chandra gets into Astha when they are close to Ravi. The technical name of Chandra Astha is called as Amavasya or Greatest Astha of Chandra. ( Pt. Dhundirajs -Jataka Bharana page 562,669 )

Some texts names as Asthangatha Chandra and some texts names asthangatha Chandra as Ksheena Chandra or Amavasya Chandra or Krishna paksha Chaturdashi Chandra. The meaning is one and the same.

What J Hora shows cannot be denied.

He is called as Ksheena Chandra when he is within 12 degree from the Sun. Amavaya is the last day of the lunar month, and as such has the Moon perfectly invisible or if visible at all, only to a very slight extent in the horizon. When the Amavasya is full, the moon is not at all visible in the night as he is entirely concealed. ( Sarvartha Chinthamani )

If Ravi becomes astha , then there will be no Day or there will be no Father,

If Chandra becomes astha, then there will be no Night or Mother.

If Rahu- Ketu gets asthangatha or Vakra, then there will be no ancestors, whole srashti may become upside down or may become total chaeous. ( refer my earlier thread about Grahana )

With this in view, Maharshi s said that the manava janma got these pancha tatwas ( Agni-Prathwi-vayu-Jala and akaash ) through these Kujadi pancha grahas ( Kuja – Guru- Shukra- Budha-Shani ).

From Kuja ----Dairya, Showrya, Sahas, Raktha ( blood ), Muscles, Paurusha, Krooratwa, Athi- Dharaalithana ( Magnanimity ), Apaghaath, Akasmath mrityu.

From Budha---Vidya, Buddhi, Jnana, Bandhutwa, Abhichaar and Speech.

From Guru---- Jnana, Santhana, Shubha kaarya, Uttam bhavishya and Adrashta.

From Shukra-----Patni sukh, Sowbhagya, Abharana, Vahanadhi Yoga and Adrashta.

From Shani----- Kashta- Nashta, Pain, Dukha, Mrita-vartha and Lonliness.
Last edited by P.Srinivas. Rao on 16 Sep 2012, edited 5 times in total.

P.Srinivas. Rao
Donor
Donor

Thus , these grahas will have their part in ones jeevana. Only with these grahas, we have our birth, we have the sukh and at the end ,death. Our birth, re-birth all these in the hands of these grahas.

Entire Srashti is under these nava-grahas and they are under Bagawantha. Manava is only a doll. Jaganmatha makes this doll to cry-laugh-play and at last takes back all she has given, this is her sankalpa .

“ Chandrama manaso Jata: Chaksho Sooryo Ajayat: “----Since bhoomis characteristics is under the control of Chandra, manava fluctuates his mind, his achaar- vichaars in his jeevana like Chandra who have the vriddhi- kshaya in his transits.

Soorya is Prathyaksha Sakshi Swaroopi. Therefore , by following the Sooryastha mana , manava moves his day-to-day jeevana all along in his life.

That is why it is said , how long Soorya and Chandra do not change their gathi , till then the manava will be under the control of this Bhoomi.

In case Soorya and Chandra becomes astha or when there is a change in the gathi of these two planets, we should understand that there will be a pralaya, end of this loka.

We all should thank Bhoo- Maatha and praise her graciousness for having given birth to all of us.

Next , we shall see why shubha kaaryas are not conducted when Guru or Shukra in astha kaal ?----
Some say Gurus astha kaal is important than Shukra and some other say Shukras astha kaal is more important than Guru. What is the Logic ? we shall see that in the next chapter.

P.Srinivas. Rao
Donor
Donor

Bhoo- chakra is divided into 2 parts. One is Poorvarthya and the other is Paschimathya, the line which cuts in the middle is Bhoo-madya rekha or Equator

Bhoo-Chakra---------------------------360 degree,
West------------------------------------180 deg,
East-------------------------------------180 deg,
360 deg is divided into---------------12 houses,
Each house----------------------------30 deg,
1 deg-----------------------------------60 mts pramana,
1 rashi---------------------------------30 degree,

Distance from Earth:-

Graha-------Max distance in miles-------------Minimum dist in Mlies

Ravi--------------------------94,600,000----------------------------------------91,500,000
Chandra---------------------2,35,0000------------------------------------------222,000
Budha-----------------------136,900,000---------------------------------------49,100,000
Shukra----------------------160,900,0000--------------------------------------25,700,000
Kuja-------------------------247,000,000----------------------------------------34,000,000
Guru------------------------597,000,000----------------------------------------362,000,000
Shani-----------------------1,023,000,000--------------------------------------773,000,000

Time taken for each graha to take one full round of Bhoo- Chakra

Graha-----------in days-----------------Kaala pramana

Chandra--------27.3216615 days-------------------------------------27 days 9 hours
Budha----------87.969256---------------------------------------------88 days
Shukra---------224,700180--------------------------------------------224 days
Bhoomi--------365.25736---------------------------------------------365 days 11 hours
Kuja------------686.97782---------------------------------------------1 year 9 months
Guru-----------4332.589 days-----------------------------------------11 years 11 months
Shani----------10,759.23 days----------------------------------------29 years 6 months

Time taken by each graha per day

Grahas------------degree and mts

Ravi-----------------------0.58 to 59mts
Chandra------------------13 deg 20mts
Budha--------------------4 deg 05 mts
Shukra-------------------1.36
Bhoomi------------------0.59
Kuja----------------------0.31
Guru---------------------0.04
Shani--------------------0.02
Last edited by P.Srinivas. Rao on 18 Sep 2012, edited 2 times in total.

P.Srinivas. Rao
Donor
Donor

Every year Ayanamsha chalana ( move )-------------------by 50 seconds,

Soura maana days in a year---------------------------------365 days 5 hrs 48mts,

Nakshatra maana days in a year---------------------------365 days 6 hrs 9mts,

Chaandra maana days per month—------------------------29 days 12 hrs 44 mts,

Nirayana nakshatra kaala----------------------------------27 days 7hrs 43 mts,

Time taken by earth to revovlve one round-------------23 hrs 56mts 4 seconds

Speed of the earth to round the Sun per second-------29.79 kms speed,

Distance of Earth from Chandra--------------------------2,39,000 miles.

Time taken for Sun rays to fall on earth-----------------8.3 mts,

Speed of the Light per minute----------------------------1,86,000 miles.

Tithis:- ( If the Chandra is in between these degrees from Ravi )

If both are in same degrees---------Amavasya

10degree to 12 degrees--------------- Shukla Paksha /Padya Tithi,

12 deg to 24 degree---------------------S.P/ Dwitheeya, Bidige,

Similarly add 12 degree for each tithi in Shukla paksha till----168 degree to 180 degree== Poornima,

SImilarly add every 12 degree for each tithi in Krishna paksha till ----348 degree to 360 degree== Amavasya.

27 Nakshtras in Jyothish shastra and more than 27 nakshatra in Soorya Siddhantha.

( Reference :- N.C.Lahiris Almanac.)
Last edited by P.Srinivas. Rao on 18 Sep 2012, edited 1 time in total.

Digambar.Astrologer
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Digambar.Astrologer » 17 Sep 2012

Shilpa ji and Astroboy ji,

Pranaams to you both. I find your analysis very intutive and enjoy reading your views, so I happen to be reading your posts on this thread regarding combustion. I would like to go back a few posts and discuss the chart of Oparha Winfrey if that is ok with you. Looking at the chart that is posted at the link given below by Astroboy I am of the opinion that the chart does not explain the success she has had.
by astroboy » Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:01 am
http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/da ... 030606.htm
In this chart the 2nd and the 11th lord Mercury, ruling wealth and income and also the kaarak for intelligence and speech, is extremely weak as it is badly placed in the 6th, combust, and in old age. 12th lord Moon is debilitated in rashi and afflicts the 4th house of assets and the 10th house of profession. Venus the significator of wealth accumulation is badly placed in the 6th, combust, and exactly conjunct the 6th house. Lord of the ascendant, Sun, is also badly placed and exactly conjunct H6. Also, lord of the 7th Saturn is exalted in the 3rd but she has had no luck in marital and relations matters.

A few Google searches show that all the sites list her birth time as 4:50 AM instead of 7:30 PM as used in the analysis. Using this revised time the chart looks like follows -

Sagittarius rises in the ascendant at 11.07 degrees and that makes the Sun, L9, the primary sgnificator of wealth and luck, which is well placed in the 2nd house and closely conjunct the house of wealth. The lord of the H2 (wealth) and H3 (will power and courage) Sa, is exalted in H11 (income). The 11th lord Ve, also the karak for wealth accumulation, is conjunct H2 (wealth), although combust it is also exactly conjunct the strong functional benefic Su. Me becomes the lord of the 10th (karam) and also the kaarak for speech and intelligence, is related to the house of wealth which is further enhanced by the benefic influence of the strong Su to H2 and is also closely aspected by the functional benefic Guru, also a kaarak for profession, sucess and wealth.

From a marital relationships perspective, Mo the lord of the 8th becomes the prime significator. It is placed badly in H12, is delibated in rashi, and is exactly conjunct the 12th hosue of losses. It is also exactly aspecting H6 of conflicts. Since Ju is placed in the 6th which is afflicted by the strong marriage denying Mo, Ju is unable to protect it's karakatva signification of husband in female nativity. This would explain the lack of luck related to marital affairs.

In my humble opinion this makes more sense and can explain her success and failures better. Thoughts?

Shilpa ji, I do agree with your general premise on combustion that the effect and results of a combust planet would depend on the functional nature, house lordships, planetary strengths and aspects. But as we see in this example although combust, both Ve and Me were able to more than preserve their general and mooltrikona significations, which seems to be a result of the strengths imparted to the two planets from the strong Su and Sa and also the slightly mild but benefic aspect of Ju to Me.

I have also experienced that when Su is a functional benefic, its combustion to another functional benefic, if otherwise strong, only creates milder limitations. And in cases like this can be more than compensated by other strong aspects. As in the case of Opera, she literally made her billions from nothing during the maha dashsas of Ve followed by strong Su.

Please do let me know if you beleive I have misinterpreted something here.

Regards
Digambar
However big and beautiful a building may be, it is only the vacant space within, that is mainly useful to those who occupy it.

Ghrishneswar
Donor
Donor

Post by Ghrishneswar » 19 Sep 2012

deeps wrote:
I have seen 5 cases and their brothers, either elder or younger, are doing fine.
I think the key here is problem..sometime problem is not visible and sometimes it is.
What I have realised is there is no cancellation only modification.
Shubh Graha drishti is very capable of hiding the problem and making it appear as if does not exist.

I have a case with Ju and Sa conjunct in 11H. Native has an elder sister but she is suffering from Polio.
Nov 23, 1980, 7:25 AM , Lucknow India. Another key combo is Mars aspecting Ra.
Regards,

Ghrishneswar