More on Combustion

For discussion on aspects, retrograde, combustion, planetary war, vargottama, kuja dosha, alternate lagnas etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
swamykool
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Re: More on Combustion

Post by swamykool » 11 Oct 2012

by P.Srinivas. Rao » Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:58 am

Shukra in Mesha-bharani nak, in Simha-Hubba nak, in Dhanu-Poorvashada nak--- is called as Trikoota yoga, one of the best yoga . But no marital happiness
Sir,

Could you please elaborate on the Trikoot Yoga a little bit more?? Like what are the results and so on.

You have written a very enlightening series, thanks a lot. :D

Regds
SK

It's better to rule in hell than to serve in heaven.

aganapa2
Contributor
Contributor

Post by aganapa2 » 11 Oct 2012

--
Last edited by aganapa2 on 24 Oct 2012, edited 1 time in total.

P.Srinivas. Rao
Donor
Donor

Post by P.Srinivas. Rao » 13 Oct 2012

Shukra in Bharani.JPG
What happens when Shukra in Agni rashi /Swa- Nak

DOB: - 15-06-1937/ 2.30am/ Mangalore.

This jataka was an international acclaimed Veena maestro but died by the sufferings from paralysis stroke.

He was once taken in a procession atop an elephant.

This man lost many good opportunities in life by his mere temper and ahankaar.

He has to face many criticisms, avamaan in his life in showing his ahankaar in his vidya.

Dear Swamykoolji, I will not go in detail here. I will write some vichaar about Sangeetha and musical instruments after I finish the writings about Lord Hanuman. At that time I will narrate in detail about this jataka, how that Shukra in Bharani nakshatra made him a famous person even though bhagyadipathi is neecha but ------------VAKRA.

Trikoota yoga: - (Jyothirgannadi grantha )

1) If the Shukra in Agni sthana, Mesha-Simha-Dahanu and in swa -nakshatra, it is called as Trikoota nakshatra yoga. Or

2) Shukra in 3rd, 7th from Chandra or with Chandra, then it is called as Trikoota yoga. Here Shani –Kuja- Rahu and Ketu should not aspect Chandra or Shukra or both or sambandha.

In case Shani aspect these graha, then the jataka won’t get the phala in poorna pramana.

If Rahu is with these grahas, then there will be lot of mental strain.

If Kuja aspects these grahas, then there will be kalaha.

If Ketu is with these grahas, then there will be mantic baadha and the jataka will suffer very often.

What is the phala of this yoga mentioned in Jyothirgannadi a classic text: - (gannadi means mirror)

Person will get fame and name.

Bound to marry a rich girl but no marital happiness.

Attractive and, daivika shakthi can be seen in his face.

Will have the character of helping others in their difficulties even at cost of his own sukha.

Never go behind the money or fame and name. In fact fame and name will come in search of him.

Will have all types Vahana yoga, sukha and ishwarya.

This is the secrete of this yoga.

Congratulation Swamikoolji.
Moderator for which section /thread ? Swamikoolji ?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Astrology is not a Science of light, but it is the Science of life

gaurav1185

Post by gaurav1185 » 13 Oct 2012

Hello P.Srinivas. Rao Sir,

What will be the effect of combustion in case Sun is auspicious for the ascendant, especially for the Leo ascendant people. Will it still destroy the goodness of the planet facing combustion. Or atleast we can say the negative effects for the combustion would be less ?

Regards,
Gaurav

jolli
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by jolli » 13 Oct 2012

P.Srinivas. Rao

1) If the Shukra in Agni sthana, Mesha-Simha-Dahanu and in swa -nakshatra, it is called as Trikoota nakshatra yoga. Or
Respected Rao jee

I have this, venus in Leo and P Phalguni Nk, owned by Venus.
However, it looks like Shani Bhagwan aspecting from 11th.

Request your valuable comments ......
Last edited by jolli on 04 Mar 2013, edited 1 time in total.

swamykool
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by swamykool » 14 Oct 2012

Thanks Srinivas ji, :)

I will wait for your next post. I have never heard of this yoga, so it has intrigued me a great deal. As you know, I have this yoga. Venus in Bharani. I'll be looking forward to your elaboration. Again thank you for a great series.

Regds
swamykool

aganapa2
Contributor
Contributor

Post by aganapa2 » 15 Oct 2012

--
Last edited by aganapa2 on 24 Oct 2012, edited 1 time in total.

swamykool
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by swamykool » 22 Oct 2012

hi jolly,

The combustion in this case is strong, as Sun is in an agni rashi. But combustion doesn't keep the material benefits from happening. It mostly gives mental distress and agony regarding the karaktatwas of the combust planets.

SK

prateek15aug

Post by prateek15aug » 09 Dec 2012

Hello Everyone,

I have a doubt regarding shukra astha and JHora:
On March 28, 2013 Surya and shukra are very close. If put the time 21:57:06 and place as Haridwar, India; both Surya and shukra are at 14 Pi 06' 39.53". But on the combustion menu, JHora is showing only kuja as combust, not shukra!!! :shock:

P. Dutta

Post by P. Dutta » 16 Jan 2013

shilpa wrote: Neitehr are combust as they are all in separte houses....and per the school of thought I follow combustion occurs when planets are in the same house as sun and within the combustible degrees.
Regards
Hi Shilpa,
Are you sure combustion occurs only when Sun and the combusted planet are in the same house? Several articles on the internet consider only angles of separation and not houses.
For eg, if 4L and 11L Venus (retro) is in 11H at 29.01 degree and 2L Sun is in 12H at 3.24 degree, won't you say Venus is combusted, since there is separation of only 4.23 degrees between them?

-- Mr P. Dutta

MyHead
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by MyHead » 03 Oct 2013

qwert123
Contributor
Contributor

Post by qwert123 » 08 Aug 2015

if the sun is a malefic and quite weak in shadbal and dasavarga compared to the combust planet does it increases the effect of combustion or reduces it ?

Thanks

neelkumar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by neelkumar » 26 Aug 2015

Shilpa ji,

Does this mean that my Sun-Mars-Mercury - all 3 are combust in 7th House?
Also, my retrograde Jupiter is combust in 2nd House of Saturn's Aquarius Lagna? (Saturn being in 5th House?)
And my Moon is combust in 12th House???

J'Hora though says no planets in my chart are combust!

Can you please explain?

Thanks,
Neel
मैँ सुरज हुँ - अँधेरा चीड़ के हर रोज़ निकलूँगा,
मुझें क्यॉ रोंक पाओगे, ऊँजला रोंकने वालोँ।

Shivoham
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Shivoham » 28 May 2019

In my chart...
Mercury is combust within 1 degree before Sun.
Venus is combust within 4 degree before Sun.
Moon is also conjunct Sun but it's 98% completed Krishna Chaturdashi so not combust (Still A Dosha)
Rahu is in Dagdha Rashi in Sagittarius
Ketu in Dagdha Rashi in Gemini
Mars in Dagdha Rashi in Pisces
Saturn started going retrograde when I was born, 3 days before that it was exactly stationary.
Sun & Mercury are in 64th Navamsha
Jupiter is in Leo so signification of Guru is lost.

So from this logic of (Vakra Dagdha Asta) all 9 planets are afflicted in my chart. One has to see chart as a whole & see how planets are complimenting each other or not.
I am without any form & variation. I am present everywhere as the underlying substratum of everything & always in equilibrium Neither do I get attached to anything, nor get freed from anything. I am Ever Pure Blissful Consciousness Soham Shivoham