Conjunction with Ketu

For discussion on aspects, retrograde, combustion, planetary war, vargottama, kuja dosha, alternate lagnas etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Re: Conjunction with Ketu

Post by Dev » 20 Aug 2018

I have ketu conjunct 6 planets in 3rd house - saturn in own house, mars exalted, retrograde mercury, combusting sun, neechabhanga guru, combust venus.

There is no general rule in may case on the happenings in antardashas.

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dr Neeraj » 21 Aug 2018

Dear Dev ji
You must have born in Feb 1962.
All rules and dictums fail for such natives :o
Regards
Neeraj

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 21 Aug 2018

Yes Neeraj:

But still mars bukti and dasha would be good I feel. With others it is not universal.

farout.x
Contributor
Contributor

Post by farout.x » 22 Aug 2018

farout.x wrote:
20 Aug 2018
Dr Neeraj wrote:
20 Aug 2018
Dear farout
Any chart shd be seen in totality as the aspect of planets like Jup will certainly modify the results.
But debilitated Ven conjunct Ketu will no doubt give troubles in relation with opposite sex.
God bless
Thanks for your reply.

I know a native with debilitated Venus with Ketu in D1. Ketu aspecting Venus (cancer) in D9. Also Ketu aspecting Venus in D60. Divorce to be finalized soon.
Dr Neeraj, in such a case what happens for future relationships/marriage?

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dr Neeraj » 25 Aug 2018

Dear farout
No generalization shd be done merely on the basis of one dictum alone.
Actual results come by a synthesis of yogas, operating dasha and transits.
God bless you

zayanth

Post by zayanth » 17 Oct 2018

Hi,

I'm sorry if i'm asking it again (i didn't went through the whole posts of this topic). I understood if Ketu conjucts with a planet in its own sign/MT/exalation etc.,.. But

-> what happens if Ketu conjucts with a specific planet with that planets constallation.. ?
-> Will that still ensure that planets strength by 4 times.?
-> As we know Ketu (materialistic rejections) is quite opposite in nature with Venus (materialistic enjoyments) , if they conjuct in Venus constellations (Bharani/ P.Phaluguni / Purvashadha) , what would be the outcome? does materialistic enjoyments would mulitfold (or) materialistic rejections would mulitfold ..?

PS : I'm a fresher on astrology and please neglect if i'm kind of too irritating.. I just wanted to understand this confusion science..

Thanks in Advance

farout.x
Contributor
Contributor

Post by farout.x » 08 Dec 2018

Dr Neeraj wrote:
25 Aug 2018
Dear farout
No generalization shd be done merely on the basis of one dictum alone.
Actual results come by a synthesis of yogas, operating dasha and transits.
God bless you
The chart details are:
30th Separate 1987
Time: 12:46pm
Place: Karachi, Pakistan

wanderingSteps
Contributor
Contributor

Post by wanderingSteps » 09 Dec 2018

[quote=Dev post_id=267415 time=1534826760 user_id=2551]
I have ketu conjunct 6 planets in 3rd house - saturn in own house, mars exalted, retrograde mercury, combusting sun, neechabhanga guru, combust venus.

[/quote]

Dev, do you feel that, hence, you are an expert in many creative arts? And that you like working hard towards creative skills/ somewhat struggle naturally but happily? (Saturn) And so on the derivation for other planets along with Ketu based off their respective natures and your mention of whether they are combust/ retrogade/ etc?

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 09 Dec 2018

Dev, do you feel that, hence, you are an expert in many creative arts? And that you like working hard towards creative skills/ somewhat struggle naturally but happily? (Saturn) And so on the derivation for other planets along with Ketu based off their respective natures and your mention of whether they are combust/ retrogade/ etc?
Can you please explain what you mean? You mean whether creative skills were helped or not by ketu and combust or retrograde planets?

wanderingSteps
Contributor
Contributor

Post by wanderingSteps » 10 Dec 2018

[quote=Dev post_id=274081 time=1544420765 user_id=2551]
Can you please explain what you mean? You mean whether creative skills were helped or not by ketu and combust or retrograde planets?
[/quote]

Oh, what i mean is that 6 planets by themselves in one house means a lot of focus and energy in that area of life, which, you may have noticed, falls in the zone of pravrajya yoga. So all these 6 planets having their respective effects on Ketu or vice versa.

Then Ketu in the same area of life means the native having acquired some sort of expertize in that area of life in his/her past lives, the nature of expertise according to the respective nakshatra.

Then all the above being in 3rd house of creative skills (or more, like short distance travels, siblings, bravery, etc.)

Basically quiet intense energy, where you are all expert and brave enough to have those respective skills.

I have written all the above quiet quickly, but hope you understand what i am trying to ask.

dhaval911bunty
Contributor
Contributor

Post by dhaval911bunty » 14 Dec 2018

In my chart ketu with Jupiter in 6th house....Jupiter is 7th lord.

Chart Details: 9.11.83, 20:45 pm, Bardoli (Gujarat)

Please analysis and share your knowledge....🙏

prei
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by prei » 12 Jan 2019

i got retrograde jupiter conjucts with retrograded ketu in 6th house in the sign of aquarius~ what does this mean, can somebody help me understand . thankyou :)

shivathmika
Contributor
Contributor

Post by shivathmika » 12 Jan 2019

Combust VENUS with KETHU and 4 more planets ------- wonder as to how the marital and familial life could be and how is the profession . very interesting chart from academic point of view .

Dashas
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Dashas » 01 Feb 2019

Hows Ketu's conjuction with Mars (less than a degree) in aquarius in 6th house? No aspect of jupiter. Does it make a person brave?

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dr Neeraj » 01 Feb 2019

Dashas wrote:
01 Feb 2019
Hows Ketu's conjuction with Mars (less than a degree) in aquarius in 6th house? No aspect of jupiter. Does it make a person brave?
This post is about Conjunction of a planet which is in own sign or exalted/MT sign.
Aquarius is not the own sign/exalted/MT sign of Mars.

jascrazy
Contributor
Contributor

Post by jascrazy » 05 Feb 2019

Ketu in my chart is conjunct with Mars in the first house of Scorpio. If anything, i'm calm, not aggressive and don't have mars like qualities. Any particular reason? Ketu should in a way make me more aggressive, go getter, inclined towards physical activities, right ?

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ADC » 05 Feb 2019

4L Saturn is exalted in 12H aspected by Moon the 9L. 4H is aspected by benefices like Venus and Mercury. Moon the Karka for 4H is under the aspect of Jupiter and Saturn, both controls the emotions. Mars is also aspecting but as Lagna lord ,so a benefice for Scorpio Lagna.

jascrazy
Contributor
Contributor

Post by jascrazy » 12 Feb 2019

Thank you, ADC. Due to all these aspects, Ketu does not multiply Mars' qualities ?

It's true though. I don't express much. However, past few days I can see me getting angry a bit, and also openly expressing few things. Is this due to any transit ?

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 13 Feb 2019

It seems from your case that Ketu does not multiply Mars' qualities. I know a person of scorpio lagna and mars alone in the first house, extremely short tempered, active and dominating and fights for anything where he feels right, even if it is involving one with his boss.

Even during transit mars for a long time was exalted in capricorn where ketu was also there till yesterday. So in this period, those born in scorpio or aries should have displayed highest degree of short temper if it were true. I doubt if it was so. In fact it acts in the other direction.

jascrazy
Contributor
Contributor

Post by jascrazy » 15 Feb 2019

Sometimes I really, really wonder if my birth time/details are correct. I still feel maybe time could be a few minutes up/down. The personality and the chart seems different many a times.

Dashas
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Dashas » 15 Feb 2019

What happens if ketu goes with exalted mars in D9 (in 11th house) but in d1, it is with mars in aquarius(in 6th house). Does this mean ketu would still multiply mars effects?

Dashas
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Dashas » 15 Feb 2019

How about ketu conjuction with exalted mars (in 11th house) in navamsa? Does it multiply the effect for only later part of life? In lagna chart, Mars and ketu in aquarius (in 6th).

asho123
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by asho123 » 13 Mar 2019

I have a ketu conjunction with Jupiter, moon and venus in my lagna, what will be the effect of these four planets conjunction in my life, My DOB 19/08/1990 kanchipuram,
Does having ketu and venus in lagna will have its effects on married life or not