Combustion

For discussion on aspects, retrograde, combustion, planetary war, vargottama, kuja dosha, alternate lagnas etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Re: Combustion

Post by shilpa » 05 Nov 2010

My 2 cents on combustion:

--Combustion is not a Black and white phenomenon.
--It is not a one way street i.e it's not all bad...it's causes change in balance if that horoscope and trade-offs.
--combustion or even conjuntion in the same house with Sun reduces the potency of the planets to deliver their results
--However it blends that house and sun with the properties of the combusted planet. For example Venus with Sun in the 10th house will give a successful career in beauty/ fashion/ modeling type of industries ( if other planets are good); but at the same time will reduce the marriage-karaka properties of Venus.
--it is good for the malefics to get combusted.....their malefic intesnity is reduced. But as a trade-off they afflict the power of sun that they sit with.

Combustion like many other astrological phenomenon's changes a shift of balance in that horoscope creating postives as well as negatives......it certainly is not a black and white phenomenon.

regards

1हनुमान2अंजनीसुत3वायुपुत्र4महाबल5रामेष्ट6फाल्गुनसखा7पिंगाक्ष8अमितविक्रम9उदधिक्रमण10सीताशोकविनाशन 11लक्षमणप्राणदाता12दशग्रीवदर्पहा

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 21 Nov 2010

Hi Sandeep:

Anyway, aspects of Rahu to the combust planet nullify the combustion as Rahu sheds its darkness over the combustion. In such a case, neither will Rahu afflict the planet and nor will the combustion be hardcore.

So as per your above statement, I should not be feeling the effect of combustion for my planets in the third house, is it so?

Dev 1-2-62 New Delhi 2.30am

astroboy
Donor
Donor

Post by astroboy » 21 Nov 2010

Good day to you Shilpa ji,

I am Yet to get a convincing reply from you regarding Combustion . I want to know on what basis you made this statement

by shilpa » Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:32 pm
You finally got it right.....Venus is as good as absent in your chart !
combusted means practically absent

My detail's 26 04 1973 @ 00.26 @ Mangalore.

Also please tell me why this man made Crore's from nothing in shukra dasha .

6.45 Am
Navalgund Karnataka .

And,

03 07 1977
4.15 am
Mangalore

Kindly explain how this man had the brain's to run a start up business and run it sucessfully from the past 10 year's .

Please dont come back with things like this ,
Your plane crashed because you engine was weak = Venus Combust.....period. Ain't gonna fly especially when under stress.
--Then you want to calculate the temperature inside the engine, pressure on the diaphragms, rate of coolant circulations at the time of crash....i.e Dasas, periods, transits, doshas in operations......not difficult but futile in the context....if you miss the BIG PICTURE that the engine was weak and gonna crash anyway especially when under stress.
When a visual inspections shows a major faulty engine.....all the little system/ pressue/ temperature rate calculations are futile.
If you miss the big faulty engine.....those little calculations will never yield you the cause.

Come back to me with astrological dictum's . No personal attack or gibberish . I want only pure astrological talk.

Best regard's .
Through hard work and spiritual practices, a person gets honor and dignity. The lazy one who puts in no efforts is like a fool who allows salt to be spilled on the wounds of his misfortunes. The idler depending only on fate, achieves nothing. - K.N.Rao ji

astroboy
Donor
Donor

Post by astroboy » 22 Nov 2010

by anuradha » Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:56 pm

Dear All, D.O.B 7-04-1965, 2-10 a.m, Luckhnow, Married from last sixteen years, wife is a teacher, father of a son who is fifteen years old. Venus is deeply combust. anu

Shilpa, Please do us a favour and analyse this too.
Through hard work and spiritual practices, a person gets honor and dignity. The lazy one who puts in no efforts is like a fool who allows salt to be spilled on the wounds of his misfortunes. The idler depending only on fate, achieves nothing. - K.N.Rao ji

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 22 Nov 2010

I just read a post which talks of deep combustion as follows:

I was referring to the theory that an exact combustion (w/in one degree) actually strengthens the planet. The notion is that the planet merges with the Sun's rays and gains its kingly status.

It was from the internet and I dont know if it is reliable.

Dev

astroboy
Donor
Donor

Post by astroboy » 22 Nov 2010

Good day to you Dev ji,

I have Given some time for Shilpa Ji to answer . She will come back with a clarification . I am waiting for one . If not I shall get some material and clarify this for all .

Best regard's

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

OK fine, Astroboy. I am sure you are going to be elaborate just like the one on KSY. I just was looking at your horoscope and found lot of similarities between our horoscopes, of course some differences have to be there.

Dev

milredr

Post by milredr » 22 Nov 2010

Dev wrote:I just read a post which talks of deep combustion as follows:

I was referring to the theory that an exact combustion (w/in one degree) actually strengthens the planet. The notion is that the planet merges with the Sun's rays and gains its kingly status.

Dev
Can u give me the link Dev. U made my day:)

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Hi Milred:

I got it from net search and you know so many appear when we do google search, so I may not be able to trace it but if I do, I will get back to you. Anyway feel positive when something positive is found. It was taken from a discussion forum on combustion and so cannot be wrong.

Dev

Hina
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Hina » 22 Nov 2010

Hello Astroboy,

The data about the chart form Navalkund- is Venus supposed to be combust in this chart- I don't get that from the Jhora software. I seee that Venus is 5 degrees apart. Does the developer not consider distance more than 5 degree not combustion?

Can I venture a guess here- Neechbhanga raj yoga (6L & 8L) in Ist house, Me also getting a neechbhanga raj yoga, aspect of yogakarak Mars. In general 2 benefics in Lagna by itself raise the chart.

sneha123

Post by sneha123 » 26 Nov 2010

Hello friends,,,,sneha here,Thanks for your reply. Its totally spooky that I haven't been visiting this forum for quite a while due to some personal reasons. But I just checked here a few minutes back and I get this message from you.
I would love to have a response from you. Kindly write back..........

God Bless You

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 05 Jan 2011

Dear Rohit:

How many degrees away is it from sun? Anyway u may ask the experts.

I just share my experience but I have 7 planets in one house and so effects are different.
I have guru debilitated(with neecha bhanga), combust, lost planetary war with ketu, with enemies too- saturn, sukra, budha, ketu(also friends) and with lowest shadbala, and sukra in deep combustion but it was sukra guru period, which gave me the job, which gave me PhD and also at the workplace, they came to me asking me to teach, they came home and asked me to teach music, I was very well respected by teachers as well as students, I also learnt bit of Veda and was very happy. Several good alliances came for marriage without even much efforts(They came home having heard about me or they came in the form of letters) but I was not very keen since I wanted to get established in the job and wait for an year or so. Anyway, it was the happiest period of my life till today, since I got the highest degree, got job of my choice even before I submitted my dissertation, got highest respect at work place and at home by neighbours who learnt science, math(tutions) and music. I could learn vedas from a master. It made my mother very happy and she was everything for me. So when it made her happy, I was in all smiles and of course, it was the best period. What else could I have asked for? I did not have any problem then in terms of health or family or money or anything. Of course after the guru bukti, everything changed and I dont want to go further into it.

Dev

sneha123

Post by sneha123 » 08 Jan 2011

Hello sir,,,,,,,,If you remember, i mailed you previously...
Recently, i came across a girl who had combusted Venus....she looks good...but wont it mar her marital happiness??
I will be waiting for your comments...
sneha here.........

ashbunty

Combust Mars & Mercury?

Post by ashbunty » 13 Aug 2012

Hello, Am Ashish Sharma born on
30th January 1979 at 22:40 Hrs. Raipur (CG).
I have Virgo Ascendant.
I have Venus in 4th house.
I have Sun, Mars & Mercury in 5th house.
I have Moon & Ketu in 6th house.
I have Jupiter in 11th house.
I have Shani & Rahu in 12th house.
I have Exalted Jupiter & Mars.
What Boons & Banes Has been Destined for me.
Kindly help.
My Questions are:
1. Do I have Pitr Dosh?
2. Does My Venus help in Property & Land?
3. When will I be stable financially?
4. Will I get Glory & Recognition in life and in which Field of Work?
5. Why Am I Here?

Thank You All.
Regards.

Ashish Sharma.

Ghrishneswar
Donor
Donor

Post by Ghrishneswar » 20 Aug 2012

Dev wrote:I just read a post which talks of deep combustion as follows:

Dev
I heard about it too but AB pointed that it is western concept no way related to Vedic Astrology.

Here is chart has Me combust within 1 degree. Person has fabulous Sun dasha but after father's death.
27-nov-1975, 8:43 AM , Lucknow
Not sure if Mercury being 10L passed its signification to Sun and was responsible for some benefits.
But a9L dasha is supposed to do wonders anyway.
Mercury dasha may not come in this lifetime. Mercury AD could be painful I am guessing due to combustion and loss of planetary war with Sun.
Moon /Me was bad as moon is owner of 8H. But moon ket was good. Ma/Me was good, got a better job. Ra/Me set to start in Dec 2013... could be painful due to combust Me.
Regards,

Ghrishneswar

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 20 Aug 2012

I have a relative with kumbha lagna who has mercury and sun placed just 14 minutes apart in the 4th house, mercury being deep combust but wins planetary war with sun. Similarly in 12th house, jupiter and moon are just 3 minutes apart and jupiter wins planetary war.

Though mercury is deep combust, the person is very good at studies, highly interested in music. He is very poor in wordly affairs though but good and sincere at work.

Dev

cri8bat
Contributor
Contributor

Post by cri8bat » 09 Dec 2012

I have posted a thread regarding my chart combustion but no one seems to reply.
can someone kindly tell me this

I have mercury and sun in the 7th house and my ascendant is gemini
therefore both mercury(lord of ascendate) and sun aspects the ascendent, my question is if ascendent lord aspects ascendent is there still combustion?

sun degree 19 and mercury 15

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 09 Dec 2012

Cricket:

Aspect and combustion are two different things.

If mercury aspects his own house, it is good but still he is combust.

You can chant Vishnu Sahasranama stotra regularly.

Dev

bhaskar95
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by bhaskar95 » 26 Dec 2017

should a planet combust in D9 but not in rasi chart be considered combust .

bhaskar95
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by bhaskar95 » 26 Dec 2017

should a planet combust in D9 but not in rasi chart be considered combust .