Neechabanga raja yoga?

For discussion on aspects, retrograde, combustion, planetary war, vargottama, kuja dosha, alternate lagnas etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
wsb
Contributor
Contributor
Neechabanga raja yoga?

Post by wsb » 24 Dec 2011

Do i have neecha banga raja yoga?

10-20-1975 23.20 Thiruvananthapuram

Thank you,
Last edited by wsb on 07 Jan 2012, edited 2 times in total.

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Neechabanga raja yoga?

Post by Dr Neeraj » 03 Jan 2012

Dear WSB

Rule for Neechbhang yoga:
1. If a planet is debilitated in D-1 & exalted in D-9.
2. If a planet is debilitated in D-1 and its rashi dispositor is exalted in kendra.
3. If a planet is debilitated in D-1 and is conjunct with a planet who's exalted in that very sign.

You have Sun debilitated but it is debilitated in D-9 too. Neither it is posited with Sat (who's exalted in libra) nor its dispositor Ven is exalted, hence there's no neechbhang in ur horoscope.

God bless you
Neeraj

Sunds
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Sunds » 03 Jan 2012

Hi Neeraj,
There are other factors for NB too....like sign dispositer in quadrant from lagna/moon.....exalted sign dispositer in lagna/.moon etc....You do not consider all that for Neechabhanga???
I had send a mail to you with queries....you have received it???
-Sunder.
Birth Details: 06/Sept./1968, 3.40 AM, Chennai...
I believe it because I hope for it...- Leon Blum.

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dr Neeraj » 03 Jan 2012

Dear Sunder

Yes there're these combinations but my teachers in Bhartiya Vidya Bhawan Delhi taught us that there's never ever any neechbhang. According to them, planets will give their results. in these exceptions called neech bhang, at the end things will go ok. But it doesn't mean that complexities will not be there in the dasha of these neech planets. However, we need to go by own experiences too.

My experience is that debilitated planets give problems for sure. One can take any remedial measures or have neech bhang combinations but problems can't be avoided. Neechbhang works like you'll get assistance from someone at that time.

Even for the 3 combinations mentioned by me, I doubt whether a planet will totally shun off its malevolence.

I've replied you mail.

Regards
Neeraj

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 04 Jan 2012

Dear Neeraj:

You seem to have sound knowledge of astrology. You are entitled to your opinion but I strongly feel that NB exists and the bhanga can range from 0 to 80 or 90% depending on different situations.

In my own case, jup is amatyakaraka and debilitated and in his bukti, I had good things like submitted my thesis, got my doctoral degree, got job, started teaching my subject and also began to teach music(it was accidental but good). So it did everything good to me. Even in astavarga, it has lowest value.
It is even in marana karaka sthana. May be these are all connected to other planets as well which helped. Anyway I have a special combination of 7 planets which may be the cause too.

Also I have seen some people have sat debilitated in rasi as well as navamsa but still they are living a long life. Of course, lagna lord, 8th lord and aspects on these, astavarga etc are also to be considered but then sat is important too.

Dev

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dr Neeraj » 05 Jan 2012

Dear Dev ji

Thanks for ur good words but I'm just a student of 2nd yr in astrology. But perhaps this is the way we learn astrology (i.e. case study method). Its really interesting to note that you had a gud time in debilitated Jup maha dasha (It may be neech bhang effect). But according to Sh KN Rao "Tula lagna, guru khallas" means Jup gives worst results for Libra ascendant. I've witnessed one such case too
Native: AS
DOB: 21-Jan-74
YOB: 00:10 am
POB: Bhiwani (Haryana)
The native also has Libra lagna & debilitated Jup in 4th house. In his Jup dasha he had hell of the time. There were even days when he had no food and shelter for days.

Now I'll try to gather more cases of Neech bhang so that we can have sound conclusions about it.

Once one of our teacher asked us to analyse one horoscope
DOB: 4-Feb-1962
TOB: Take any time
POB: Delhi

Here 8 planets (except Rahu) are posited in 1 house. He were just bewildered looking at that horoscope.
Your horoscope reminded me the same incidence :-)

Regards
Neeraj

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 05 Jan 2012

Thanks Neeraj.

Actually it was during the bukti of jupiter and not dasa, it was dasa of venus Anyway for me jup is 2nd and 5th lord in 3rd. Mine is vrishchika lagna.

Yes, such complex charts can be predicted only after a lot of experience
Thank God my moon did not get trapped with the 7 planets. One astrologer told me that I would have gone mad had that happened.

Dev

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dr Neeraj » 05 Jan 2012

Oh I noted ur birth details incorrectly from another post on Pushkar navamsa
For Scorpio Lagna Jup is a benefic planet. In ur case though it is debilitated but somewhat ok in navamsa.

You horoscope resembles (in pattern of planets) that of India (though Lagna and other planetary positions are dfferent)

Regards
Neeraj

chavitarun
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by chavitarun » 05 Jan 2012

dear neearj
namaskar

how will you explain debiliated planet with neechbhanga in 12th house with 5 planets

17-02-1962, male ,7.35 AM , Beawar( Raj.)

regards

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 05 Jan 2012

Thanks Niraj.

I hope that his being in leo is better as far as navamsa is concerned.

But real difficulty is to judge a planet's strength according to me. I feel it is very difficult to evaluate if u consider

neecha, neecha bhanga, shadbala, astavarga, marana karak sthan, Mrithyu bhaga, functional and natural benefic and malefic aspects, aspects by benefics and malefics both functional and natural, conjunctions with malefics and benefics, combustion, friends and enemies, natural and otherwise etc.

Is it not? It is because some may be positive and some negative. How to evaluate quantitatively the strength.

Dev

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dr Neeraj » 06 Jan 2012

chavitarun wrote:dear neearj
namaskar

how will you explain debiliated planet with neechbhanga in 12th house with 5 planets

17-02-1962, male ,7.35 AM , Beawar( Raj.)

regards
Dear Sir

I mentioned I'm very afraid of people born in Feb 1962. Just kidding!
But horoscopes of this time are so complex to analyse. See just few days back in one of the thread somebody was narrating the story of Ravana's attempt to put all houses in 11H for his son Indrajeet, but somehow Sat got into next. Now see a horoscope
DOB: 4-Feb-1962
TOB: 10:10 am
POB: Delhi (Rather it can be any place in north india)

I think not less than thousand people must have born at this time (with this lagna). Here 8 planets are in 11H (I believe, even in the time of Ravana, all 9 cud never be placed in single house), so technically they got something which even Ravana was not able to fabricate. And all of them must be not less than Indrajeet.

I asked this to one of the teacher of ICAS and he explained in fact these natives have very ordinary life as most of their planets are engaged in "War of planets" i.e. Graha yudhh.

Now in ur chart, in 12H Jup is debilitated but its dispositor Sat is with it so neech bhang (Also nech bhang due to Mars conjunction who's exalted). But now the dispositor itself is debilitated in D-9. Further Jup is within 4 deg of Ketu which makes Guru chandaal yoga. Now Jup is ur Atma karaka too. So, so many undercurrents are prevalent in ur horoscope which, to be honest, are beyond my skills to analyse.

Few random guess (just for academic interest) ur life & profession shd have some foreign connection as LL Sat & 10L Mars are in 12H. There're many planets in 7H (foreign) of Moon. Gud things about conjunction of many planets in 11H is it increases SAV score of 10H (43 in ur case) with exalted 10L Mars. Jup as 2L/11L alongwith LL Sat in 12H is making serious Dridra yoga (money loss) {Fortunately u'll never get this dasha in ur lifetime or may get at the age of 97 but then u wont be much concerned about it} BUt i doubt AD of Jup (From May 72-Dec 74, Dec86-Mar 89, Nov 95-Dec 97 and recently Feb 09-Oct 11) may have given u financial problems.

Second there're multiple influence on ur career coz of conjunction of many planets (including 8L Mer) which may cause change in professions many time.

God bless you
Neeraj

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dr Neeraj » 06 Jan 2012

Dear Dev

I agree to you 100%. I just wrote in another thread that Sh KN Rao says "Astrology is not mathematics"
In one lifetime, one cud collect just a handful of pearls (principles) and astrology is such a vast ocean.

God bless us
Neeraj

tanky85
Contributor
Contributor

Post by tanky85 » 07 Jan 2012

Dr Neeraj wrote:Dear Dev ji

Thanks for ur good words but I'm just a student of 2nd yr in astrology. But perhaps this is the way we learn astrology (i.e. case study method). Its really interesting to note that you had a gud time in debilitated Jup maha dasha (It may be neech bhang effect). But according to Sh KN Rao "Tula lagna, guru khallas" means Jup gives worst results for Libra ascendant. I've witnessed one such case too
Native: AS
DOB: 21-Jan-74
YOB: 00:10 am
POB: Bhiwani (Haryana)
The native also has Libra lagna & debilitated Jup in 4th house. In his Jup dasha he had hell of the time. There were even days when he had no food and shelter for days.

Regards
Neeraj
Dear Neeraj,

I am getting Virgo lagna according to the above birth details.

What if someone has Debilitated + Retrograde Jupiter in the fourth house (i.e Tula Lagna)?
Jupiter is in Pushkar Navamsa as well..Will there be any deviation from the effects that you have mentioned above?

Birth Details:
17th September 1985
Ulhasnagar, India
9.20 am

Thanks,
Tanky

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 07 Jan 2012

Thanks Neeraj.
Yes we can learn only few pearls from the ocean and confusions, questions will always arise in every mind but that will only help one grow and learn more.

Dev

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dr Neeraj » 07 Jan 2012

tanky85 wrote:
Dear Neeraj,

What if someone has Debilitated + Retrograde Jupiter in the fourth house (i.e Tula Lagna)?
Jupiter is in Pushkar Navamsa as well..Will there be any deviation from the effects that you have mentioned above?

Birth Details:
17th September 1985
Ulhasnagar, India
9.20 am

Thanks,
Tanky
Dear Tanky
The most important rule for predicting dasha of a planet is to see whether that planet is benefic or malefic forthe lagna, secondly its status in horoscope & D-9 like exaltation, debilitation, conjunction, aspect etc.
At third level we note sensitive points like vish ghati, amrit ghati, pushkar navamsa, mrityu bhag etc.

In my opinion, for Tula lagna, debilitated & retro Jup in 4H will give bad results. Being in pushkar navamsa the results can be tilted a little towards positive side but not much.

Regards
Neeraj

chavitarun
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by chavitarun » 07 Jan 2012

DR Neeraj

thanks

for TULA if mercury debiliated in birth chart but exalted in navamsha - whether debliation or exaltation will
prevail ?

how mercury will behave ??

regards

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dr Neeraj » 07 Jan 2012

Dear Chavitarun
It'll give mix results though its neech bhang as Mer is exalted in D-9.
But here its placement in 6H is not very gud. Further from 6H it is apsecting 12H thus making it string. Though on one side, gud results like connection with foreign (in its dasha) may flow but on other hand, it may increase expenditures.
My personal experience is the native having debilitated Mer (even though neech bhang) suffer from some sort of skin problems (as Mer is karaka for skin) generally in its dasha but can be in other dasha too.

Remedial measures: One with debilitated Mer must workshop Lord Ganesh.

God bless you
Neeraj

chavitarun
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by chavitarun » 07 Jan 2012

thanks

meera
Contributor
Contributor

Post by meera » 08 Jan 2012

[color=#000040]Hello Dr. Neeraj

Yes Even I am getting Virgo Lagna according to the above birth details.

Happened to check as even I do have a Tula Lagna. And thought to check out my JUP place in 5th house from Lagna. I had no gud results w.r.t JUP in terms of education, career, and also w.r.t children (no kids). But days during the education period was very sttrugling, had a fearfull childhood. But as u mentioned for Tula Lagna JUP Khallas, so will JUP give worst results w.r.t to this chart: 28th May 1974, Mumbai, 16.47 (4.47pm). What is JUP. store ?

Rgrds

Meera[/color]

Dear Neeraj,

Birth Details:
17th September 1985
Ulhasnagar, India
9.20 am

Thanks,
Tanky[/quote]

Dear Tanky
The most important rule for predicting dasha of a planet is to see whether that planet is benefic or malefic forthe lagna, secondly its status in horoscope & D-9 like exaltation, debilitation, conjunction, aspect etc.
At third level we note sensitive points like vish ghati, amrit ghati, pushkar navamsa, mrityu bhag etc.

In my opinion, for Tula lagna, debilitated & retro Jup in 4H will give bad results. Being in pushkar navamsa the results can be tilted a little towards positive side but not much.

Regards
Neeraj[/quote]

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dr Neeraj » 08 Jan 2012

Dear Meera

After looking at ur chart I wondered why you had a tough time in education. You were born in May in dasha of Ketu but from Dec onwards you got dasha of vargottam Ven (LL & 8L) for 20 yrs. Dasha of LL must be gud!!

Look at D-24 (education), Ven is again LL but is in 6H (though in Mool trikona sign). Its aspected by debilitated Mars & Debilitated Sat. Further 5L Mer is in 8H. All this write off the good results of Ven (particularly in the dasha of Ven). Karaka for knowledge Jup is also debilitated in D-24.

Fearful childhood: Moon represents childhood. Your Moon is ok, its in friendly sign and own navamsa. But again its in not in kartari (kemdrum yoga which makes mind fluctuating) and aspected by Sat (which gives gloomy dispositions and tendency for becoming introvert). But at the same time it must have given u good results of Gaj kesari yoga particularly in the dasha of 10L Moon (from 2000-2010).

Results of Jup AD:
Jup & Mars are malefic planets for Tula lagna but since they're placed in trikona they'll shed max of their malevolence. Mars is placed with 9L Mer and 5L Sat, so will give moderately gud results. Likewise Jup shd also give u gud results. Jup is aspected by 10L Moon and both its signs got SAV score of 31 & 34 (excellent) and in Aquarius where Jup is placed, the score is 30 (Above avg). Jup is further placed in friendly navamsa. So all this indicates a relatively good results.

"Tula lagna Guru khallas" is applicable in MD of Jup, & i've found poor results when Jup is debilitated. In ur case Jup is placed in 5H which may give u child even (Jup is exalted LL of D-7 and in D-9 its placed with 5L Ven) Since double transit is not applicable to 5H at that time so Jup may just start the process & results will be seen in the AD of 5L Sat.

I've also Tula lagna and Jup is placed in 5H. In its AD, Jup had given me no such big problems rather given gud results in studies. So I hope it shall give u gud results too.

God bless you
Neeraj

tanky85
Contributor
Contributor

Post by tanky85 » 08 Jan 2012

Meera/Neeraj,

I have read that a debilitated planet if retro acts as exalted..Is this not applicable in this case?
Moreover, Jupiter is in kendra from moon/lagna and Lord Saturn is aspecting Jupiter...So there is neecha bhanga as well.

I think other planets also play an important role in a chart...So may be Mahadasha of debilitated Jupiter is not good for Tula lagna ppl, but antaras and prayantar dasha will also show their effects..

How would be the next MD of Saturn for the same jataka?

Check the below link..its very helpful..esp for Tula lagna ppl.

http://books.google.co.in/books?id=LNSx ... er&f=false

meera
Contributor
Contributor

Post by meera » 08 Jan 2012

[quote="Dr Neeraj"]Dear Meera

After looking at ur chart I wondered why you had a tough time in education. You were born in May in dasha of Ketu but from Dec onwards you got dasha of vargottam Ven (LL & 8L) for 20 yrs. Dasha of LL must be gud!!

Look at D-24 (education), Ven is again LL but is in 6H (though in Mool trikona sign). Its aspected by debilitated Mars & Debilitated Sat. Further 5L Mer is in 8H. All this write off the good results of Ven (particularly in the dasha of Ven). Karaka for knowledge Jup is also debilitated in D-24.

Fearful childhood: Moon represents childhood. Your Moon is ok, its in friendly sign and own navamsa. But again its in not in kartari (kemdrum yoga which makes mind fluctuating) and aspected by Sat (which gives gloomy dispositions and tendency for becoming introvert). But at the same time it must have given u good results of Gaj kesari yoga particularly in the dasha of 10L Moon (from 2000-2010).

Results of Jup AD:
Jup & Mars are malefic planets for Tula lagna but since they're placed in trikona they'll shed max of their malevolence. Mars is placed with 9L Mer and 5L Sat, so will give moderately gud results. Likewise Jup shd also give u gud results. Jup is aspected by 10L Moon and both its signs got SAV score of 31 & 34 (excellent) and in Aquarius where Jup is placed, the score is 30 (Above avg). Jup is further placed in friendly navamsa. So all this indicates a relatively good results.

"Tula lagna Guru khallas" is applicable in MD of Jup, & i've found poor results when Jup is debilitated. In ur case Jup is placed in 5H which may give u child even (Jup is exalted LL of D-7 and in D-9 its placed with 5L Ven) Since double transit is not applicable to 5H at that time so Jup may just start the process & results will be seen in the AD of 5L Sat.

I've also Tula lagna and Jup is placed in 5H. In its AD, Jup had given me no such big problems rather given gud results in studies. So I hope it shall give u gud results too.

God bless you
Neeraj[/quote]

Hello Dr. Neeraj ji
Yes I was born in Ketu MD . But immediately within aperiod of 1 yr I entered Ve MD for 20 yrs . But what did this VE MD gave me. It made my father prosper alot. He worked hard alot and had gud earnings financially through his business. My Ve MD was not at all gud. Even though being financially strong, had to struggle. Yes during this long years I always desired to have a gud life , live lavishly, luxuriously which I couldnt. Ve MD itself started fearfull. My Dad was/ is a very very strict / dominatind person. I had no gud childhood memories. All bitter memories.
But no MD since the time I was born gave me gud results apart from I getting married in Dec 2004 to whom I luved, that was in MOON MD. Otherwise Moon MD was also not gud to me all. I was disturbed throughout my Moon MD. I was under depression, too much in Year 2003 . But overall even in MOON MD apart from getting married nothing gud happened.
Nw I am undergoing , Mars MD, where I am struggling to maitain my health, desire to have a kid.
I know my next Rahu MD has no gud store for me for 18 yrs.
But I was thinking that at least my old age Jup MD should have a gud store but to my dissmiss learnt that JUP is not gud for Libra Lagna.............
Considering about my education I was gud in studies only till my class X. I was not able to concentrate on my studies in college, I some how came upto graduation. Had not achieved any heights w.r.t to my studies. So in my case JUP. Has not helped me much in any aspect.
Thanking you
Meera

ChandraLagna
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by ChandraLagna » 12 Jan 2012

Neeraj bhai & Meera -

Planet Bodies occupying this planet's Nakshatra

Su
Mo Sun, Pluto, 4th house, 8th house, 12th house
Ma Mercury, Ketu, Uranus
Me Rahu
Ju Mars, Jupiter
Ve
Sa Neptune, 2nd house, 6th house, 10th house
Ra Lagna, Saturn, 1st house, 5th house, 9th house
Ke Moon, Venus, 3rd house, 7th house, 11th house

Rahu Debilitated in Rasi.
--भज गोविन्दं... भज गोविन्दं...गोविन्दं भज, मूढमते --

With Regards,
ChandraLagna

meera
Contributor
Contributor

Post by meera » 13 Jan 2012

Thank u Arunji ,

Rahu, Ketu play a major role with Nakshatra ownership along with saturn in my chart.
Thats the reason behind all the sttruggle........

Meera

[quote="arunsg321"]Neeraj bhai & Meera -

[color=#0000FF]Planet [/color] [color=#00BF00]Bodies occupying this planet's Nakshatra[/color]

Su
Mo Sun, Pluto, 4th house, 8th house, 12th house
Ma Mercury, Ketu, Uranus
Me Rahu
Ju Mars, Jupiter
Ve
Sa Neptune, 2nd house, 6th house, 10th house
[b][color=#0000FF]Ra [/color] [color=#00FF00]Lagna, [u]Saturn[/u], [u]1st house[/u], [u]5th house[/u], 9th [/color]house[/b]
Ke Moon, Venus, 3rd house, 7th house, 11th house

[b][color=#0040FF][quote]Rahu Debilitated in Rasi.[/quote][/color][/b][/quote]