Neechabanga raja yoga?

For discussion on aspects, retrograde, combustion, planetary war, vargottama, kuja dosha, alternate lagnas etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
GNE
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Re: Neechabanga raja yoga?

Post by GNE » 17 Nov 2014

Just want to say I agree with JAg,
I've been through my jupiter dasha recently, it's alone and Debilitated in the 8th . Yet jupiter dasha was a very good time for me, I can't even think of a really terrible event to be honest. Career started, and I was instantly a leader / promoted to higher positions and when I worked under someone I was always the bosses "Favorite" and they'd often ask me my opinion on things like I was their advisor, and even asked me who I'd like fired,etc. anyway I had Raj yoga I'm sure.

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dr Neeraj » 23 Nov 2014

Dera GNE
Its always gud to note such exceptions. Real learning in Astrology comes thru feedback only.
God bless you.
Neeraj

GNE
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by GNE » 23 Nov 2014

Thank Dr Neeraj,
I felt the need to type up my experiences with deb planet in 8th, since I've been through the entire Mahadasha of it and I notice many people about to enter such a planets MD (or even simply just any planet in 8th) tend to get afraid that it will be the worst time of their life. For myself it was in fact the best(so far).
I agree real astrology learning comes from feedback from people, or studying the charts of people we know or can ask about their experiences first-hand.
God bless you too.

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dr Neeraj » 24 Nov 2014

Dear JAg
As per my knowledge this dictum is:

Debilitated planet in 3H, 6H or 11H or their lords (3L, 6L or 11L) in debilitation gives Rajyoga provided Lagna Lord is strong (in own sign, mooltrikona, exalted, vargottam etc.)

Regards
Neeraj

manya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by manya » 24 Nov 2014

Dr Neeraj wrote:Dear JAg

Debilitated planet in 3H, 6H or 11H or their lords (3L, 6L or 11L) in debilitation gives Rajyoga provided Lagna Lord is strong (in own sign, mooltrikona, exalted, vargottam etc.)

Regards
Neeraj

Dear Sir,

What if for Scorpio Lagna, Mars is in 9th house?
Mars is LL as well as 6L, but in 9th house in debilitation sign.
I am letting go of the thoughts that do not make me strong.

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

I doubt whether this is Rajyoga as LL Mars is debilitated.
Plz note for the dictum to be true, LL Must be strong.

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » 24 Nov 2014

The subject of Neecha Bhanga is one of the most confusing areas of astrology....and it’s not even in the “ fancy astrology“ domain.......but rather on the basic side of things because so many charts show debilitated planets.
So delineating this subject would help clear out many confusions that can turn lop-sided the entire chart interpretations.

-- confusions come in the form of how bad is a neecha planet for the native ?…and if neecha is indeed “bhanga” what happens to the behavior of the planet ?? Does it become less bad ?, or becomes neutral ? or Good?……or does it become so good that it confers a Raj-yoga ?

--delineating I come to following verifiable conclusions over many, many charts:

1) An unmitigated Neech planet is a rank malefic. Mitigations like the drishti of a benefic and occurrence of debility in an auspicious Trinal house reduce the malefic content....nevertheless it remains a malefic.

2) Neech planet conjunct with an exalted or swakshetra planet cancels the debility definitely I can say.
In some such cases the neecha planet acts neutrally such as Ve-Me in Virgo or Pisces.

And in some other cases the neecha planets turns positive such as Moon-Mars in Scorpio or Sa-Ma in Aries.

3) Two debilitated planets in mutual Kendra turn into very strongly positive / beneficial planets for the native……I am not sure as powerful as exalted but not too much lesser either.

4) Anything else even though listed as NB in classics doesn’t really work much IMO.

5) Debility in Navamsa and Rasi chart are completely exclusive of each other.

Again these are my delineations based on multiple charts….readers are free to try these on their know charts and share the feedback here

regards
1हनुमान2अंजनीसुत3वायुपुत्र4महाबल5रामेष्ट6फाल्गुनसखा7पिंगाक्ष8अमितविक्रम9उदधिक्रमण10सीताशोकविनाशन 11लक्षमणप्राणदाता12दशग्रीवदर्पहा

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Dear Shilpa Mam
Thanks for sharing the words of wisdom.
I too have observed that neechbhang always create tough circumstances but the end is ok somehow.
Marc Boney has written a detail article in the "Journal of Astrology" about the debilitation of lords of 3H, 6H 11H or the debi planets in these houses. Here he has shown many charts where in the dasha of these debi planets native succeeded a lot.
Regards
Neeraj

chavitarun
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by chavitarun » 24 Nov 2014

Dr Neeraj wrote:Dear JAg

Regards
Neeraj
sir
if lagna lord is exalted in 6th ( is it strong being placed in dusthana ???) , still it gives rajyoga ??? For libra lagna , Mercury & venus in 6th house,how will you apply this dictum .

regards

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Dear Chavitarun
Ven in 6H in exaltation wil be considered strong and Mer Ven conjunction is certainly neechbhang.
God bless you
Neeraj

chavitarun
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by chavitarun » 25 Nov 2014

Dr Neeraj wrote:Dear Chavitarun
Ven in 6H in exaltation wil be considered strong and Mer Ven conjunction is certainly neechbhang.
God bless you
Neeraj
Thanks sir
but mercury as a lord of 9th ( good house) in 6th dusthana will reduce bhagya as there is a rule that lord of good house in dusthna is also not good.

regards

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dr Neeraj » 25 Nov 2014

Dear Chavitarun
Yup, I agree. Thats why Astrology is not pure mathematics.
Mer wil give u mix effects.
God bless you
Neeraj

hari766
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by hari766 » 28 Nov 2014

Sir
If lagna lord is in enemy house in 6H in Rashi but in own house in Navamsa and Dasavargas͵ will this be mixed in terms of results? Or will this be considered a strong lagna lord?

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dr Neeraj » 01 Dec 2014

Dear Hari
LL in 6H in enemy sign is a indication of diseased body or very struggleful life.
However being posited in own sign in D-9, its malefic results are weakened.
Planet in own sign in D-10 gives very gud results in its dasha.
God bless
Neeraj

punarnava80

Post by punarnava80 » 03 Dec 2014

Hello Dr Neeraj,

1) I have saturn debilitated and sun exalted in navamsha.-- Will it result in neechabanga?
2) Sun is debilitated in rashi and exalted in navamsha ( but with debilitated saturn in navamhsa) -- will it result in neechabanga
4) saturn ( 9th lord ) and mars ( 11th lord) are in 11th and 9th in navamsha. Will it further help neechbanga/parivarthana?

Assuming Neechabanga exists, could you please let me know how would be my saturn mahadasha which is to start in some months?
DOB: 6th Nov 1980
Time: 5:02 PM
Place: Bangalore.

vishnuchandradas
Contributor
Contributor

Post by vishnuchandradas » 21 Jun 2019

Haii,
Do I have a neecha bhanga raja yogam in my horoscope? Mars in cancer in my chart. Moon in aries so mars in 4th house from moon chart. Mars is in own house in scorpio lagna in navasam chart. Could you comment on my question aforementioned?

Bod: 29-06-1989
Bot: 05:36am
Place :ERNAKULAM, kerala

Thanks..

Sunaina17
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Sunaina17 » 22 Jul 2019

Hi..learned astrologers..want to ask..what to ask what result can one expects when lagna Lord is Mars debilitated and retrograde in d1 as well as d9.is it nbrg (Mars in PunVa)..ESP when getting 9th aspect from rahu..and ra mahadasha currently on..Rahu is in lagna (scorpio)with mercury.I have read rahu behaves as per the the strength of the depositor.Here i want to mention Mars is having highest shadbala.So what results can one expects in the mahadasha..

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 30 Jul 2019

Sunaina17 wrote:
22 Jul 2019
Hi..learned astrologers..want to ask..what to ask what result can one expects when lagna Lord is Mars debilitated and retrograde in d1 as well as d9.is it nbrg (Mars in PunVa)..ESP when getting 9th aspect from rahu..and ra mahadasha currently on..Rahu is in lagna (scorpio)with mercury.I have read rahu behaves as per the the strength of the depositor.Here i want to mention Mars is having highest shadbala.So what results can one expects in the mahadasha..
Mars will be weak by debilitation, so the houses ruled by Mars 1st and 6th become weak and Rahu's aspects is also malefic. It will affect your physical health and you will become vulnerable to injuries, no protection against enemies, thefts. You can do remedies for Rahu and Mars. The shadbala concept will not help you much. In my view, your chart is challenging one (I said this in one of your previous posts also). Good luck.
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

Sunaina17
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Sunaina17 » 30 Jul 2019

Yep...I remember.. Please quote some remedies for rahu and Mars..tysm😜
PS I am wearing gomed(hessonite)since 3 yrs..

New2Vedic
Contributor
Contributor

Post by New2Vedic » 30 Jul 2019

sunaiana, I will like to quote below lines from Shilpa. Hopefully mod does not delete it, mod on this site has just too much interference in everyone's posting

1) An unmitigated Neech planet is a rank malefic. Mitigations like the drishti of a benefic and occurrence of debility in an auspicious Trinal house reduce the malefic content....nevertheless it remains a malefic.

2) Neech planet conjunct with an exalted or swakshetra planet cancels the debility definitely I can say.
In some such cases the neecha planet acts neutrally such as Ve-Me in Virgo or Pisces.

Here ALSO, the conjunction (yuti) must happen in a good house for any cancellation. otherwise the neecha is still behaving badly. E.g. If Moon-Mars in Scorpio. Take Modi kundali. Now this is Lagna, first house so all rules are Maaf… Moon LOSES its debilitation sitting with lagna lord strong Mars, and giving ample bhaagya effects of 9 house. Had he been Sagittarius ascendant, and Scorpio was his 12 house, this rajyoga WOULD NOT function. Moon would we very bad, as lord of 8th house, in that case, sitting debilitated in 12, with 12 lord Mars. And these so-called vipareet raj yogas, they are mostly bhankass. very weak and do not work.

In terms of strength of yoga remember following rules.

RULE 1: Lagna and lagnesh must be strong for ANY rajyoga to even basically work
2. Must happen in kendra 1, 4, 7, 10 or kona, 5, 9 houses.
3. Must involved good signification houses and planets, including nakshatras.
4. Neechbhanga yogas are weak, NB rajayogas even more weak....
5. Vipreet rajyogas, are not rajyogas AT ALL, since they Always involve loss of some kind - loss of loved one, loss of health, money, reputation, or something of good value.... (means you give up something to get something , what kind of useless yoga is that???)

In case any doubts refer RULE number 1. Hope this one example makes it all clear now?