A special rule for Kali Yoga

For discussion on aspects, retrograde, combustion, planetary war, vargottama, kuja dosha, alternate lagnas etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
astroboy
Donor
Donor
A special rule for Kali Yoga

Post by astroboy » 10 Dec 2011

DK 1.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Through hard work and spiritual practices, a person gets honor and dignity. The lazy one who puts in no efforts is like a fool who allows salt to be spilled on the wounds of his misfortunes. The idler depending only on fate, achieves nothing. - K.N.Rao ji

astroboy
Donor
Donor

Re: A special rule for Kali Yoga

The Sloka.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Through hard work and spiritual practices, a person gets honor and dignity. The lazy one who puts in no efforts is like a fool who allows salt to be spilled on the wounds of his misfortunes. The idler depending only on fate, achieves nothing. - K.N.Rao ji

astroboy
Donor
Donor

The translation.JPG

astroboy
Donor
Donor

Amitabh-Bachchan.jpg
Amithabh.jpg
Needs no Introduction, Needs no explaination.

astroboy
Donor
Donor

Albert-Einstein.jpg
Albert Einstein.jpg
Needs no introduction, Needs no explaination.

astroboy
Donor
Donor

Amy Winehouse.jpg
Amy Winehouse
14 September 1983
@ 22 : 32
South gate London
0 W 6 / 51 N 37
Lagna - Taurus @ 26 . 02

Amy Winehouse -.jpg
Amy Jade Winehouse (14 September 1983 – 23 July 2011) was an English singer-songwriter known for her powerful deep contralto vocals and her eclectic mix of musical genres including R&B, soul and jazz. Winehouse's 2003 debut album, Frank, was critically successful in the UK and was nominated for the Mercury Prize. Her 2006 follow-up album, Back to Black, led to six Grammy Award nominations and five wins, tying the then record for the most wins by a female artist in a single night, and made Winehouse the first British female to win five Grammys, including three of the "Big Four": Best New Artist, Record of the Year and Song of the Year.

She died young, But the fact remains that what she did in her short life span is rare, and her achievements commendable.

astroboy
Donor
Donor

Post by astroboy » 11 Dec 2011

Barack Obama.jpg
Obama, Barack
born on : 4 August 1961 at 19:24 (= 7:24 PM )
Place : Honolulu HI, USA, 21n18, 157w51
Timezone : AHST h10w (is standard time)
Data source : BC/BR in hand
Rodden Rating AA

Barack obama -.jpg

astroboy
Donor
Donor

Catherine Zeta Jones.jpg
Zeta-Jones, Catherine
born on : 25 September 1969 at 14:40 - 14 : 50 (= 2:40 PM - 2:50PM )
Place : Swansea, Wales, 51n38, 3w57
Timezone : MET h1e (is standard time)
Data source : Rodden Rating A

Catherine Zeta Jones -.jpg

astroboy
Donor
Donor

This Dictum was first brought to my notice by Swamy Cool Ji. To be very honest, I discounted it at first, but I did not make any comments on it since I had not tested it on any chart. Weeks past and gradually the dictum died a slow death in my head and before long, was laid to rest.

The dictum was bought to life when I received a call from Kunal, another member of this forum, who rekindled this dictum again. He wanted my opinion on it, I told him that I would not be able to comment on it because I had not applied the dictum on any chart to date. But I promised him that I would give this dictum a serious thought.

It was on a cursory glance of ""Deva Keralam"" that I stumbled upon the dictum. My interest was tweeked because The sloka was in a classical Text. One thing was for sure now, This was not a freshly coined Dictum but had the backing of a classical text, and that too, The Deva Keralam no less.

K.K. Patak, in his Book ""Classical predictive Techniques"" Vol 2 chapter 41 applied this dictum extensively and came to the conclusion that the dictum had to be ""dismissed"". His conclusion was that ""Garga's approach appears to be something like a proverbial approach of a blind man and an elephant.""

To disprove this dictum, K.K. Patak ji, gave 32 examples to show that people with exalted planets, but with no debilitated planets in their charts but still managed to do well, contrary to the dictum. He thus ""proved"" that the dictum does not stand the test.

This is when I decided to examine the theory on the charts that I have. In the normal course of me studying astrology, I put to test the dictums that I come across on a minimum of 10 charts of people whose life I know intimately well. This way I know that I am on the right track.

astroboy
Donor
Donor

One Thing the Forum should know about me, I don’t discount the classical texts that easily. Astrology is based on Mythology and the dictums of Jyotish that have been given to us by the sages. K.K. Patak ji says that the science of astrology is not divine. I don’t agree with him. Yes these dictums were written by Men, but these men were blessed and directed by a higher power, thus these blessed men were able to understand the planets and their inner workings.

How else can we explain the fact that these great sages were able to come to the conclusion that Guru Kuja and Shani had special aspects? No one has seen them with the Naked eye, nor have we developed scientific instruments to detect these aspects. Yet, thanks to the guidance the classical texts have given us, we apply these aspects effectively and extensively on every chart we come across.

How else are we to believe that Rahu and Ketu exist? Science rubbishes astrology on the premise that we use Rahu and Ketu.......... who as per them don’t exist. A sceptic of astrology can blow away the best astrologer with one simple question. How do planets act on us? No amount of mythological and astrological explanations will convince a man of science........ Unless he wants to believe.

In fact, a man of science would say that the astrology is pure snake oil and quote the summation of the research of Bertram Forer, who, in 1948, proved conclusively through meticulously designed experiments that astrology is nothing but pseudoscientific hokum. Like Sheldon Cooper said in the T.V series the ""Big bang theory"" "" it tells us that you participate in the mass cultural delusion that the Suns arbitrary position relative to arbitrarily defined constellations at the time of your birth somehow affects your personality ""

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GaR3iSx5XBk

Get into an argument with an atheist and he will demolish a believer with a single question. ""If god has a plan, why is there chaos in this world? Is that Gods plan?""

astroboy
Donor
Donor

Thus, I have no choice but to lean on the classical texts. Because we stand tall, based on what is written in it. We have nothing other than that to go on with. It is for this very reason that I quote the classical texts so often.

Having said that, I am well aware of the fact that there could be mistakes and errors in the translations that we have today. The biggest problem of translation is that the ""bias"" and the ""opinion"" of the translator creep into the translation, advertently or inadvertently, minus the ""essence"" and the "" flavour"" of the original language.

A translation is like having a plate of ""Ji-yu Soup"" in a typical ""Chinese "" restaurant in Bangalore. It’s left to your imagination to wonder how authentic this soup would be considering the fact that Ji- Yu soup is made out of a fresh water fish found in the Jiangsu province in china. Assuming that the ingredients are imported from China, we are still left with the doubt of the Authenticity of the cook and his credentials as chef who is well versed with jiangsu cuisine . And for the skeptic there will still be a doubt on the ""freshness"" of the Ingredients to ponder upon.

You can realise this distortion when we go through translations of regional languages into English. No matter how good the translator is, he would not quite be able to draw in the ""essence"" of the original words, into the translations.

This is why; Jyotish must be learned under a Guru. It is a fact that in ancient times, a student received only oral instructions from his Guru. But with the advent of writing, these oral instructions were reproduced for the others, minus a Guru. However every Indian text was written under the assumption that it would be studied under the guidance of a guru who would introduce that ""essence"" to the student, and thus enliven it for the student.

This is why, It is my advice that when you read a sloka from a classical text, do so with a open mind. Because the fact is, that if we were to discount the classical texts, then a student of astrology will be left with nothing at the end.

At the same time, take the time to ponder on the logic of why that dictum has been stated. At the same time, keep in mind my analogy of the soup. Its best to discuss a sloka with a Guru who might just be able to add the dictums ""original essence and flavour"" back into it.

astroboy
Donor
Donor

When we encounter a sloka, its best to sit back and ponder on the logic of the sages in presenting that sloka in the manner that they have.

In this case, the sloka tells us that an exalted planet will not give its results in Kali Yuga unless there is a debilitated planet in the chart. It’s beside the point that Sage Garga has not touched on the concept of Neecha Bhanga and the Raja yoga that might emerge from the chart. All dictums of astrology are written in Suksma { Minute, subtle}, it is left to us to ponder and analyse that dictum and convert it and make it Sthula {Large, Bold }. It is sheer logic that a N.B.R.Y. would strengthen the Raja yogas that would emerge if the dictum is applicable.

The author goes on to predict dire consequences for people who don’t have this combination. He says that if an exalted planet is present in a chart without a debilitated planet,
the person will incur poverty.

Sounds terrible at first. But what is the meaning of the word ""poverty""? The United Nations defined poverty in the following manner.

""Fundamentally, poverty is a denial of choices and opportunities , a violation of human dignity. It means lack of basic capacity to participate effectively in society.""

It is here that Kali Yuga enters the scene. The author is specific. He says that this sloka is applicable only to Kali Yuga. He inadvertently reminds us of the basic principles of Jyotish.

Always make your predictions keeping the following factors in mind.
1. To whom the person is born to,
2. Where he is born
3. When he is born
4. His physical features
5. Where he lives at present.

Note Point 3. Why is the sloka applicable only to Kali Yuga? For this you must understand what Kali Yuga is all about,

A discourse by Markandeya in the Mahabharata identifies some of the attributes of Kali Yuga:

In relation to rulers,
1.Rulers will become unreasonable: they will levy taxes unfairly.
2. Rulers will no longer see it as their duty to promote spirituality, or to protect their subjects: they will become a danger to the world.
3. People will start migrating, seeking countries where wheat and barley form the staple food source.
4."At the end of Kali-yuga, when there exist no topics on the subject of God, even at the residences of so-called saints and respectable gentlemen of the three higher Varna’s [castes], and when the power of government is transferred to the hands of ministers elected from the lowborn Shudra class or those less than them, and when nothing is known of the techniques of sacrifice, even by word, at that time the Lord will appear as the supreme chastiser." (Srimad-Bhagavatam (2.7.38))

In human relationships,
1. Avarice and wrath will be common. Humans will openly display animosity towards each other. Ignorance of dharma will occur.
2. People will have thoughts of murder with no justification and will see nothing wrong in that.
Lust will be viewed as socially acceptable and sexual intercourse will be seen as the central requirement of life.
3. Sin will increase exponentially, whilst virtue will fade and cease to flourish.
4. People will take vows and break them soon after.
5. People will become addicted to intoxicating drinks and drugs.
Gurus will no longer be respected and their students will attempt to injure them. Their teachings will be insulted, and followers of Kama will wrest control of the mind from all human beings. Brahmins will not be learned or honoured, Kshatriyas will not be brave, Vaishyas will not be just in their dealings, Shudras will be given jobs they are not qualified for.

Pray, how will a man who does not have a debilited planet, fight and survive in this world? And at the same time, how will a man survive unless he has a exalted planet, or in the least, some well placed planets to give him that crucial piece of ""luck"" or ""Bhagya"" as we call it, so that he can get a head start in life ?

astroboy
Donor
Donor

Post by astroboy » 12 Dec 2011

The power and the Phychology of a debilitated planet in Kali yuga :-

Most astrologers assume that a debilitated planet is weak in strength. This is not always the case. To assume that it is, is a fatal error to commit. An astrologer must understand that Strength, intention and influence are three different aspects altogether. In certain charts, a planet might be debilitated but would end up having have more digital strength {Shad Bala, Varga Bala and Astakavarga} that a exalted planet. What then is the difference between a exalted and debilitated planet?

Every book on astrology says that a debilitated planet is the most unwanted placement in a planet. This was until I met my Guru P.S.Rao ji. I once took the horoscope of a girl who I had a fancy for and showed him the horoscope. I set out to give him ""my Views"" on her horoscope and proceeded to dismiss it on the basis that the Lagna lord itself was in debilitation. Where would that take her in life? He just smiled at me and said, ""That is the combination which will take her everywhere in life."". At that time I thought the man had lost his marbles…… but time proved that he was right.

Still unconvinced at that time, I dismissed this as a one off phenomenon and proceeded to use the ""tried and tested"" dictums of astrology, ""an exalted planet will propel one to great heights, a debilitated planet will destroy"" I was smug with this till I ran into basketball super star Michael Jordan's horoscope in Dr David Frawley’s Book.

The placements of planets in the horoscope drove me half insane. The Navamsha had two debilitated planets. The D1 Lagna lord was debilitated and the 4th lord was debilitated in the 8th house. There is a parivarthana in debilitation. One rule of astrology says that in order for a debilitated planet to stand a chance, the dispositor must be strong. This was not to be in Michael Jordan’s case. I was flabbergasted. I spent a day trying to make sense of it. How could a man with 4 debilitated planets be where Micheal Jordan is ? How could a man, with 4 debilitated planets, end up with 240 Million USD in endorsements alone ?

Not finding anything logical to his success, I came to the conclusion that astrology was a joke. I kicked myself for indulging in this crappy science. I flung all my books into a corner out of frustration, sat in the car and drove straight to Goa, proceeding to get into the Boom Shankar trip for a whole week. All this time, my frustration was boundless. I kept kicking myself for wasting so much of my time and effort. What was even more frustrating was that my whole pillar of faith was starting to shake. If there is no astrology, there is no theory of Karma, if there is no theory of Karma, there is no Shakti and Shiva.......... in short, there is no God. Then what the F$%k am I doing here? This kept eating me up until by sheer luck, P.S.Rao ji gave me a call over the week end.

He asked me where I was, I sheepishly told him the story, He laughed at me and asked me to come back and that he would explain to me what a debilitated planet can do. Now I was kicking myself for not having gone to him in the first place. I shall now reproduce what P.S.Rao ji has taught me about debilitated planets.

astroboy
Donor
Donor

You must understand the psychology of a debilitated planet. Not only does a debilitated planet lack in confidence, it also feels depreciated, lonely, frustrated, and most importantly, it lacks self-esteem.

What can this poor debilitated planet do under these conditions ? It needs to be seen as one, among the rest of the 8 planets. It feels like an outcaste, and is miserable since it can’t be one among the others. When this happens, the planet induces a frenzy in the individual. Since the planet displays its effects via the individual, it prods and pushes the individual to excel in traits the planet lacks. It wants the individual to grab and hold on to things the debilitated planet cannot give.The key here is that It does not matter if the means are right or wrong. In kali Yuga, where anything goes, a debilitated planet excels under such conditions. An exalted planet can give his fruits with confidence and panache, but not a debilitated planet. It needs the individual to strive hard to achieve his goals. This is the perfect recipe for Kali Yuga. In some cases, being debilitated, the planet lacks ethics and so will induce the person to do things a person normally would not do. To illustrate my point, I would like to use a horoscope of a member of this forum. I have taken prior permission from her and she has given me a free hand to use her horoscope as I deem fit.

astroboy
Donor
Donor

X.jpg
In this horoscope, the Lagna lord is debilitated in the 4th house. Basic education should have been tough, but she passed out with flying colours, except that she had to change schools twice. Housing should have been denied but that was not the case, the only place where the 4th house matters were dented was ""Happiness at home"".

The lady is an engineer who passed out of a reputed engineering college from the U.K. She then took up a job in a software company in Singapore. A student loan was kept pending, but instead of clearing it, she paid an advance for an huge apartment in the best part of the city. See how the Kuja induced her into getting her own home at the first available opportunity. You would normally think that Kuja would have denied her a Home, but he induced her to get one at the earliest possible opportunity

As days went by, she realised that she had bitten off more than she could chew; she took out another loan and paid the money for the apartment. The apartment is currently locked. She is scared to give it on rent. Her logic is that ""the tenents might ruin the interiors"". Íts another matter that she lives in a rented apartment . Before she could clear the loan on the first she went in for the 2nd one. The loan on the 1st is still pending. Also, the student loan is yet to be cleared.

In spite of all these loans, she stayed calm and collected, she was now scheming to rise up in the organisation she was working in. She came up with a grand scheme to rise above her colleagues. I don’t want to get into details, but suffice to say, many people left the organisation in frustration after having cursed her. This she did within 2 years of joining the firm. It’s important to note that she has seen 2 promotions and 3 salary hikes within 4 years.

Note the aspect of Kuja on the 10th house. Her goal was clear from the start, in her own words, "The day I joined the organisation, I decided what I want to be here, and once I decided that, I don’t care what I do to get there. I can enlist the help of the devil, but I will get there for sure"". That fire was induced by Kuja. Note, the 10th lord is exalted and aspects Kuja. Kuja in turn aspects an exalted Shani with his debilitated aspect. Another interesting point to note is that there is an exchange of Nakshatras between Shani and Kuja.

astroboy
Donor
Donor

The lady by her own admission is absolutely money minded. The beauty is that she is not ashamed to admit it. In her own words, ""Money is everything. Nobody care how you buy your Porsche Carrera, what matters is how fast you get it and how fast you drive it.""Note Kuja's aspect on the 11th house and the 11th lord. She is clear about what she wants. It’s simple. Money.

The lady is a flirt, a teaser of sorts. By her own admission she says """I want every man to fall for me, but that does not mean I am going to sleep with him. I flirt with him till he falls for me and is hopelessly in love with me, and then I dump him. All I want is to be validated and noticed by men. If I go to the disc, I have to be the best dancer, if i go to a bar, all heads should turn, if i go to a party, I must be the topic of the conversation. I want to be the best.""

Notice the debilitation of the Lagna lord. Kuja is desperate for validation and drives the individual to a great frenzy. But the beauty here is that Shani give her that cold hearted stealth to plot, scheme, destroy and get what she wants. In all my life of learning astrology, this is one chart that I have seen which has got the best potential. This lady can do anything at any point of time to get what she wants. I was in one of my moods when she sent me a E mail asking for an analysis, I told her that she is a cold blooded killer who would not hesitate to slide a knife in between her enemies ribs or through the person she perceived to be a threat or obstruction to her goals. Her reply to me was a one liner…. tell me more. My next mail was a one liner, I told her, this is the best horoscope for Kali Yuga. It is after that mail, that she sent me the classic lines I have quoted above. Today, my prediction is validated by a sloka from the Deva Keralam, No less. It’s amazing how people are in public and what they are in private. That is why I stopped analysing horoscopes on the forum. People never reveal what they truly are. This is one rare case.

astroboy
Donor
Donor

Post by astroboy » 13 Dec 2011

P.S.W..jpg
Vimsottari Dasa:
Maha Dasas:
Sat: 1963-09-28 - 1982-09-27
Merc: 1982-09-27 - 1999-09-28
Ket: 1999-09-28 - 2006-09-27
Ven: 2006-09-27 - 2026-09-27

This is a classic. The 4th and the 7th lord is debilitated in the Lagna, the 3rd and the 8th lord is exalted in the Lagna and to cap it all, the 5th lord is debilitated in the 9th. He owns acres of land, but holds it in partnerships due to the astrologers advice. He has powerful partners in his business dealings, most of them politicians from all parties. Women are plenty. Owns 4 houses.

The person is the son of a district surgeon who was posted for all parts of his life in the northern interior parts of Karnataka. The person whose horoscope I have put here is one among 7 children. Life was ordinary. Schooling was normal, he joined an engineering college in Dharwad at the end of Shani dasha. However the debilitation of the 5th lord in the 9th along with the 4th lord took its toll and he was least interested in becoming a engineer.

This is a conversation between father and son in the 3nd year of engineering,

Son: - ""Dad, I am dropping out of college.""
Father: - :shock: what will you do without a degree? Are you out of your mind?
Son: - I want to be a businessman. How much will I earn as a engineer ?
Father: - what business? All you are fit to do is get into trouble. All you are fit to do is sell chillies {chillies grow abundantly in the interior part of north Karnataka}
Son: - {losing his temper - I will show you what I can do. I am leaving the house. The day I come back, you will be proud to call me your son. I will the richest in the family. Mark my words. I will control this state. I will be the de facto ""Raja"" of this state}
Father: - how much have you had to drink? Raja of the state ? why dont you want to become the chief minister ?
Son: - I will achieve all this while I am drunk 24 hours. You watch and see. One day I will take you in the chief minister’s car. But I will not be the chief minister. There is no guarantee that I can be CM forever. But if i am strong with both the opposition and the ruling party, I can be king at all times.

This conversation was narrated to me in 2009 by the person’s father. The son had made it so big, in 2008 he took his father, in the Chief Ministers chopper to fulfil the promise he had made.

The man left home to start his life in 86. From 86 to 91, he worked as a raising contractor extracting granite blocks from quarries that dotted the interior parts of Karnataka. Granite in the mid 85 - 98 was a big and flourishing industry. He built his contacts and finally entered into a partnership with a business man in Hyderabad to extract granite from a quarry which had being procured on lease in this person’s name.

I first met him in 1994 in Mangalore. He realised that his partner was cheating him and decided to attach the cargo which was due for export. I helped him out, and I must tell you, I did so pretty daring things for my age at that time. But to cut the long story short, we became the best of friends.

His rise continued. He started investing in land which was under dispute. How he settled them, I shall leave that to your imagination. So growth was steady, but not without troubles and trysts. Every rupee which came in had the mark of trouble written all over it. He got into construction, again did things the difficult way. In the meantime, Granite + land deals + construction got him in touch with Politicians. He formed strong alliances with them and Soon money in huge quantities started pouring in and land acquisitions starts getting bigger in size.

In Nov 2003 He decided to enter the Iron ore trade. The iron ore boom had just started. He had no mine of his own, nor did he have the expertise or the know how of the trade. But what he had was an excellent contact base in China due to his contact with granite exports. He capitalized on it, convinced the Chinese that he could deliver huge quantities of iron ore and secured his first LC worth 16 crores.

His first shipment in Jan 2004 was 38,400 Tons. Both of us got a taste of what huge quantities feel like. I still remember, we were like two children gaping at a ship of that size. Never had we handled such a huge tonnage in one single ship.

By 2004 end, My business had handled 4,50,000 tons of iron ore. By 2009 I had handled 2 million Mt, out of which 1.2 million worth 45 crores belonged to a single person. That person's horoscope is here for all to see.

astroboy
Donor
Donor

Today, he owns mines in Indonesia, India and Malaysia. He is into quarrying in Oman. He has huge investments in land in Karnataka. 2 of his partners are ministers in the present Karnataka Government, 2 other partners are independent MLA's in Karnataka. This is the success story of a small town boy who dared to dream, and made it big. Put the method aside. What matters in Kali Yuga is that he has made it large. His latest buy is a Jag XJ, and an Audi A8 in India, along with pent house in Malaysia. When I first saw this man in 1994, he was in a second hand Jeep with a torn soft top. The last time I saw him, I was driving his Mercedes 7 series, sipping on a Johnny walker blue label King George 5, while driving of course. This is the power of a debilitated planet and how it can spur a man to do things that they normally would never dream of doing.

Here a pertinent question needs to be asked. Why do we get along well? It’s because, both our budhas is in a 1/1 relationship in debilitation. With his contacts and guidance, I strengthened my business and got it back on its feet. I was in serious financial trouble from 1998 - 2003. But this mans help bailed me out of everything.

You can take it for granted that nothing came easy for him. But the urge to make it big was at its peak. His logic was simple; he would never get a chance like this again. And that was proved right when the Government imposed a ban on exports in 2009 end.

Why did Ketu Dasha stabilize him and give him the base for him to launch himself into the big league? It is due to Ketu's placement in the Nakshatras of Budha. If you notice he made everything in the Dasha of Budha who is debiliated, and in a dasha of Ketu who is in the Nakshatra of Jyestha whose lord Budha is debilitated. Isn’t that amazing ? Just think, the 5th lord debilitated in the 9th and yet........

astroboy
Donor
Donor

3 planets exalted, No debiliated planets, 2 planets in their own house, Guru the 7th and the 10th lord is in Pushkara Navamsha, The 11th aspects the lagna and the 2nd house. The 2nd lord is in the lagna........... and yet :|
3 planets exalted.jpg
Vimsottari Dasa:
Maha Dasas:
Ket: 1949-08-21 - 1956-08-21
Ven: 1956-08-21 - 1976-08-20
Sun: 1976-08-20 - 1982-08-21
Moon: 1982-08-21 - 1992-08-20
Mars: 1992-08-20 - 1999-08-21
Rah: 1999-08-21 - 2017-08-20
Jup: 2017-08-20 - 2033-08-20

by sinecurve » Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:39 am
One of the best charts I have seen. The lady is sitting on a goldmine but lives hand to mouth life. Her husband has property in millions but she still works job for Rs 1500/mnth and the family always travels in general compartment.
A lot said about 4 or more planets in exaltation / own sign. So here it is....JU / ME / SA exalted and VE / SU in mooltrikona with various yogas from Moon. Pretty Interesting chart....and theres a reason I posted it in relationship section, which is tho evident from the 7H.
15 - 09-1954; 11:54 PM ; Betul
Shes running worst MDs from last many years...and with recurring health issues, I m not even sure she would see her next MD of exalted JU.
Check the strength of exalted planets...Amazing !
by sinecurve » Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:44 am
She lost her mother when she was 2 , raised by Aunts. Extremely intelligent but very cruel and self-centered father.
She is good looking even at this age but her husband is a classic piece in itself - lame, ugly, curt, extremely egoistic and selfish. He refuses to sell any property or even transfer to their son, thats why living lower class life. This is one of the richest family in town in terms of assets. So exalted JU got her married to the rich family but 7H gave her what was promised.

astroboy
Donor
Donor

Before I analyse the horoscope on top, Take a look at what Late Prof K.S.Krishnamurti Ji The founder of K.P.System has to say about exalted and debilitated planets in a horoscope

005.JPG
004.JPG

astroboy
Donor
Donor

Post by astroboy » 14 Dec 2011

3 planets exalted.jpg
It cant get better than this, This horoscope can drive any astrologer up the wall.

Badra Mahapurusha Yoga from the lagna
Gajakesari yoga,
Sasa Mahapurusha Yoga from Chandra Lagna
Malavya Mahapurusha Yoga from Chandra Lagna,
Hamsa Mahapurusha Yoga from Chandra Lagna
2 Raja Yogas
3 Dhana Yogasa
Parvata Yoga
Lakshmi Yoga
Bharathi yoga
Damini Yoga
7th and 10th lord Guru exalted and aspects the 10th
Guru in Pushkaramsha, exalted Vargothama
11th lord in the 2nd aspecting the 5th
11th lord in the th aspecting the lagna and the 2nd house

Brighu sutra chapter 5 sloka 7-12 says
If Jupiter in the second house is in his own sign (Sagittarius or Pisces) or in his sign of exaltation, the native will be very prosperous and wealthy.
Brighu Sutram chapter 6 sloka 29 - 33 says
If Venus is in the fifth house, the native will be full of wisdom and will be a minister or commander of the army. He will have the good luck of seeing his grandmother alive, will have a young wife and also children. He will be respected and honored by Government, will be clever, a minister and his wife will be full of happiness.
And yet she works for 1500 Rs a month
The husband is a beast who troubles her day in and day out

Where have all the good fortunes promised in this chart gone? The Gajakesari yoga is supposed to confer the life of a king, The sloka says The person is illustrious, overpowering, virtuous, wealthy, intelligent, scholarly, of royal bearing and enjoys lasting fame. The only Gaja and Kesari she ever saw in her life was in a zoo. The only Hamsa she has seen is in a lake, The only Parvata she has seen are the hills that dot the landscape in her home town, and the only lakshmi she has seen is in the Photo frames that adorn her wall at home. Thats the end of the story.

what has gone wrong ?

Let me tell what went wrong. Budha, the Lagna lord and the lord of the 4th who is exalted in his own house and aspecting the 10th house, has been blown to bits in his own house. Budha, the lagna lord is in Mrithu Bhaga, and to top it, in a fateful Trimsamsa degree.

Ladies and gentlemen, its at times like this that esoteric concepts like Mrityu bhaga and strange dictums like the one Garga Rishi has given us come into play. we must never forget that not all dictums work 100 Pct of the time, But some dictums do work some of the time.

See the importance of the lagna in a chart.They say if the horoscope is a temple, then the lagna is the Idol in it, and the Moon is the Prana in that idol and the dashas are the priests in that temple. The moment the lagna is afflicted, the whole horoscope is sitting on a potential fault line.

But one swallow does not make a summer. What is the other reason ? Can we use this dictum which Sage Garga has given us ? Ofcourse we can. In this case, all factors being equal, The Dictum fits and works perfectly. 3 exalted planets, and no debilitated planets = no Raja yoga effects.

The dictum.JPG

astroboy
Donor
Donor

Post by astroboy » 15 Dec 2011

6.jpg
This is the horoscope of a person who has done nothing in his life to date. While he worked, i.e. on and off, he was paid a daily wage of 50 Rs. He hangs around with his friends who pay for his smoking and drinking. His mother is now 82 +. She still looks after him to date. He is the only son. The mother owns some property which could fetch anywhere from 60 - 70 lacs if she sold it. But she is scared to sell it because she knows that her son will blow it all up in a jiffy. Why is his life like this?

Note the exalted Shukra in the 4th house, aspecting the 10th, being the 6th and the 11th lord. This Shukra should have given him considerable wealth, but sadly, that is not the case. There is Parivarthana yoga between the Lagna lord and the 11th lord. The 2nd lord is exalted in the 11th and aspects the Lagna. The 5th is aspected by the 2nd lord from the 11th, and yet, this man lives on hand me down clothes, and is dependent on his friends to make his ends meet. He lives his life roaming the streets from dawn to dusk. His breakfast and dinner is provided by his mother. In short, he has done nothing for himself. Why is this so? An exalted Shukra in the 4th should have given him money from land because Shukra is the 11th lord. But that is not yet the case. He is just waiting for his mother to die so that he can sell the property. But he has no such luck to date. B.T.W. He is unmarried.

Why is this man in this position?

Note the Lagna. The Lagna is in a gandanta degree caught between Kuja and Rahu. Shani aspects the Lagna and Rahu. The Lagna is weak. I have seen many horoscopes where Lagna caught between Rahu and Kuja tend to weaken the entire Horoscope. Kuja's aspect on the 7th and the 10th lord Budha is least desired since Kuja is also the 12th lord. Kuja is placed in the 12th and thus will give pronounced effects of the 12th house.

Another reason for his disinclination to marry or work is because the 7th and the 10th lord Budha, is in the Nakashatra of Satabisha. The symbol of Satabisha is a zero, or rather an empty circle. The Sanskrit word for zero is ""Shunya"" which in local parlance translates to ""empty"", ""Blank"", or ""Void"". Neither did he work, nor did he get married. This is why I say, sometimes small factors like this, deliver a mighty impact on the entire horoscope.

Now let us bring in the dictum of Sage Garga. 2 planets are exalted. No debilitation, Result = 0.

In this case, all factors being equal, the dictum has come true, and fits perfectly when applied to the life of the person.

astroboy
Donor
Donor

R.A..jpg
This guy represents the very essence of Kali Yuga. He left the country 15 years ago with nothing but his luggage. Landed in Dubai and joined a Shipping company. He quickly rose to the top and ended up becoming a partner with his onetime boss. He has, and continues to indulge in every single dirty trick in the shipping industry, Tricks that if back fire can make him an insolvent, or land him in jail. The man is incredibly lucky with deals, some which fetch him millions overnight. He has investments worth millions in Dubai. Lives the life of a Rock star, something like how mick jagger does.

He can’t speak a single word of truth, even if his life depended on it. For example, ask him if he has had his breakfast, and he would say no, even though he has had it. He loves to lie, just for the sake of lying. Incredibly smooth talking; he can convince God that God is actually the devil.

Budha, the Lagna lord and the 10th lord is exalted in the Lagna. There is a Budha Adithya Yoga in the Lagna. He is incredibly intelligent, and makes his moves so subtly and smoothly he puts a jar of K.Y.Jelly to shame. He always talks with a forked tongue, a 1st class duel talker, just like the Lagna lord Budha. Budha is in hasta Nakshatras and so is the Lagna. Hasta's symbol is a hand. A closed fist symbolizes determination and a tendency to control through any means, honourable or dishonourable. Hasta Nakshatras give the individual the potential for a questionable moral orientation and a pliable conscience. They are flighty and not always dependable. They are clever, witty and entertaining. All these traits of Hasta are applicable to him 100 Pct. Some of the people which hasta represent are thieves, rascals, and rogues. He is no thief, or a rougue, but is surely a Rascal. :roll:

His stand out feature is that he is a notorious womanizer and a first class flirt. He would not hesitate to flirt with a light post, if it had a skirt on.

Note that the 11th lord is in debilitation. The 3rd and the 8th lord Kuja is debilitated in the 11th house. There is a parivarthana Yoga between two debilitated planets. One school of thought holds that this constitutes to being a Raja Yoga. I have no personal opinion on it ......... yet.

This is Kali Yuga. He once told me while we were hanging out together in Dubai, he said """Deepak, don’t think twice. Ensure your arse is covered first, then go ahead and screw everybody. Do what you have to. We can handle God later. God also loves taking bribes.""

I once met an Iron ore exporter from Goa. He approached me to handle a 40,000 MT shipment of cargo. I asked him where his mine was, he said ""I don’t own a single Sq. foot of land that has iron ore in it"". I asked him to show me a agreement to procure Ironore from other mine owners, he said he did not have one, - Yet. Obviously his procurement of cargo was shady. Either he was stealing it from other mine owners, or mining it from government lands without holding a valid lease or permit. He said ""I will pay you 100 Rs per ton over your service charges, all you have to do is unload the cargo in your yard and say the cargo does not belong to me, but to any other client who is a mine owner. Once I accumulate 40,000 Mt which will take me a month, I will effect the shipment. You will be richer by 40, 00,000 in 30 days. Think about it""

I declined and told him that there was an issue of morality in this. He proceeded to give me a line in Konkani, he said don’t worry my friend, ""Dev swargar, ammi margar"". It means ""god is in heaven, while we are on the roads""; don’t worry about God; he cares a damn for people"".

I refused to handle his cargo. Result was that my competitor became richer by 40,00,000.

This is why I say, that this yoga makes perfect sense In Kali yuga. All other factors being equal, on one hand, the exalted planets give you the push and the ""good luck"" to propel ahead, on the other hand the debilitated planets gives you the ability to indulge in base acts, that are so needed to achieve something big in Kali Yuga.

This dictum reminds me of a song which was written by Pink Floyd. It’s titled ""Dogs""; here are the lyrics and the video links. It’s so appropriate for Kali Yuga.

astroboy
Donor
Donor

You gotta be crazy, you gotta have a real need.
You gotta sleep on your toes, and when you're on the street,
You gotta be able to pick out the easy meat with your eyes closed.
And then moving in silently, down wind and out of sight,
You gotta strike when the moment is right without thinking.

And after a while, you can work on points for style.
Like the club tie, and the firm handshake,
A certain look in the eye and an easy smile.
You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to,
So that when they turn their backs on you,
You'll get the chance to put the knife in.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SpvfSDL-is ( with lyrics)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIsS9L9nqvY ( Good audio and Video quality)

astroboy
Donor
Donor

Post by astroboy » 17 Dec 2011

The sloka tells us that an exalted planet will not give its results in Kali Yuga unless there is a debilitated planet in the chart. It’s beside the point that Sage Garga has not touched on the concept of Neecha Bhanga and the Raja yoga that might emerge from the chart. All dictums of astrology are written in Suksma { Minute, subtle}, it is left to us to ponder and analyse that dictum and convert it and make it Sthula {Large, Bold }. It is sheer logic that a N.B.R.Y. would strengthen the Raja yogas that would emerge if the dictum is applicable.

K.K. Patak ji On debilitated planets,
"" debilitated planets are not taboos to gain power as misconceived in some quarters. It is true that a cancellation of debilitated planets better known as a Neecha Bhanga raja yoga has greater potential of confering a Raja Yoga upon its natives.""

Not all Neecha Bhangas that take place lead to a Raja Yoga. For a Raja Yoga to occur, all rules applicable to Neecha Bhangas must occur in a Kendra. The more rules applicable, Better the strength of the Neecha Bhanga. Let me give you an example.
Astro Boy.jpg
Examine the Neecha bhanga of Guru
1. Guru achieves Neecha Bhanga because it is conjunct with a exalted planet Kuja,
2. Guru achieves another Neecha Bhanga because it is conjunct with the lord of the house where Guru becomes exalted. That lord is Chandra.

Is there a Raja Yoga ?
The Neecha Bhanga occurs in a Kendra From the lagna
In a Kendra from Chandra lagna
In a kendra from Ravi lagna

Now you can say that there is a Neecha Bhanga Raja yoga as far as Guru is concerned

what about Budha ?
Neecha Bhanga is achieved because the lord of the rashi occupied by the debilitated planet is in a kendra from the Lagna, Chandra lagna, and Ravi lagna.

Thats where it ends

There is only a neecha Bhanga for Budha, But even that Neecha Bhanga is meaning less because the debilitated planet is neither in a Kendra from the Sun, Moon or the lagna. Thus Budha's Neecha Bhanga is as useful as a giving a cripple a stick. He can walk or rather stumble about with great difficulty, but ask him to run a race..........he would surely hit you with that very stick you gave him.