Head bangers ball

For discussion on aspects, retrograde, combustion, planetary war, vargottama, kuja dosha, alternate lagnas etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
astroboy
Donor
Donor
Head bangers ball

Post by astroboy » 30 Oct 2011

Edmund Kemper.jpg
Kemper.jpg
Weight 140 Kgs - Height 6.9 Ft. - IQ 136 ( High intelligence as per Wechsler Intelligence Scale)

This is the story of Edmund Kemper. This is the kind of man who should be fed in feet first into a wood chipping machine. And with good reason. Read on to see why,
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Through hard work and spiritual practices, a person gets honor and dignity. The lazy one who puts in no efforts is like a fool who allows salt to be spilled on the wounds of his misfortunes. The idler depending only on fate, achieves nothing. - K.N.Rao ji

astroboy
Donor
Donor

Re: Head bangers ball

The son of an electrician, Kemper was born after a short two-hour labour. He grew to 6' 9" in height, 280 lbs. He was so strong that friends called him "forklift." He could lift two 98 lb. sacks of flour easily. As a kid in grade school he slaughtered cats and dogs and decapitated his sister Allyn's dolls. He showed an unusually strong sexual curiosity but had a total lack of sex education other than misinformation from his peers. A middle child, he had two sisters. His dad was not often around and left the family when Kemper was seven years old. His mom moved the family to Montana so he never saw his dad; he blamed his mom entirely. At eight, he began to live in two separate worlds. Edmund Kemper started his criminal life by shooting both his grandparents when he was 15 years old. Kemper later killed and dismembered six female hitchhikers in the Santa Cruz area. He then murdered his mother and one of her friends before turning himself in to the authority’s days later.
As a child he was extremely bright, but displayed sociopathic behaviour from a young age, including cruelty to animals; he purportedly fatally stabbed a cat as a child. He acted out bizarre sexual rituals with his sisters' dolls, was a pyromaniac, and showed signs of Necrophilia.
Through hard work and spiritual practices, a person gets honor and dignity. The lazy one who puts in no efforts is like a fool who allows salt to be spilled on the wounds of his misfortunes. The idler depending only on fate, achieves nothing. - K.N.Rao ji

astroboy
Donor
Donor

Kemper shared a special relationship with his mother. She was a violent woman who would constantly belittle and humiliated him. She would often make her son sleep in a locked basement, because she feared that he would rape his younger sister. It is alleged that she had borderline personality disorder.

astroboy
Donor
Donor

When he was 14, Kemper's mom was having an increasingly difficult time handling him. She was planning to remarry so she sent him, protesting and against his will, to live with his paternal grandparents on an isolated farm. On 8/27/1964, when Kemper was 15, he shot and stabbed both his grandparents, North Fork, CA, then called his mom to tell her what he had done. He was institutionalized as a juvenile in Atascadero mental hospital.

astroboy
Donor
Donor

Once in the facility, he quickly befriended his psychologist and even became his assistant. A test conducted on him, showed that he possessed an I.Q. of 136. It is in this hospital that Kemper came to learn how to hide his personal demons. The doctors initially diagnosed him with having "Paranoid Schizophrenia". Never the less, the boy who barely managed to make it through school, used his extreme intelligence to the max. He concealed his inner fears, anger, frustrations and feelings and put on a mask of being normal. He was so good with his behaviour at the mental hospital that he started helping the doctors and psychologists administer psychological tests to other patients. One of his duties at the hospital was to carry test material from one room to another. Kemper memorised all the questions and learnt the answers the psychiatrists were looking for. He was so intelligent that he memorised all the questions and answers to 28 different tests. It was no surprise that when his turn came up for review, Kemper passed out with flying colours, giving the exact answers that the psychiatrists were looking for. The psychiatrist deemed Kemper to be normal and thought that he was fit to be released into society. Kemper was released from prison in 1969, after serving less than five years. Against the wishes of several doctors at the hospital, he was released into his mother's care. Kemper later demonstrated further to the psychologists that he was well — and to have his juvenile records expunged.

Saindhavi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Saindhavi » 30 Oct 2011

With that kind of mother, I am not surprised he became like that. It's not he, but his mother who should be fed into a wood-chopping machine.

But I don't see why this thread is on an Astrology website, since it doesn't discuss any astrological details of either the son or the mother.
Havan Manuals -

http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/phpBB3_0/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=12791&p=124553#p124488

hymns -

1 http://www.vignanam.org/

2 http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/phpBB3_0/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=11446&start=75#p93038

astroboy
Donor
Donor

Now out of the mental hospital and free to do what he wanted, Kemper decided to explore and play out his inner fantasies. The year was 1969. Sex drugs and rebellion had become the new norm for teens. He wanted to have a normal relationship with women. But every time he tried to have one, his mother would act as a barrier in his mind. More over who would want to go out with a man who looked like a giant? A mistake the review board had done is to place him in the care of his mother. Someone Kemper hated and feared. The mother son fights raged on day after day. These fights set a pattern in his life. He could not come to terms with the equation that a 6 ft. 9 inch man, with all his strength and might, was a wimp when it came to retaliating or standing up to his mother’s insults and jokes targeted at him. He was physically strong, but when it came to his mother, he was a wimp mentally and physically. Kemper gradually started hating all of women kind. He started fantasizing about torturing and killing his mother. By 1972 the kettle blew its whistle. Kemper had enough, and he was ready to act out his fantasies. His despise towards his mother was diverted towards other women. He was read to act out what he wanted to do with his mother.........on other women. His mother was still too strong for him to try his act on.

astroboy
Donor
Donor

And so, between May 1972 and February 1973, Kemper embarked on a spree of murders, picking up female students hitchhiking, taking them to isolated rural areas and killing them. He would stab, shoot or smother the victims and afterwards take them back to his apartment where he would have sex with their decapitated heads and bodies and then dissect them. He would often go hunting for victims after arguing with his mother.

His killing spree took the life of 6 women. Finally on the 21st of april 1973, he exorised his biggest demon.
He walked into his mothers bedroom with a claw hammer and beat the woman to her death. His mother would never trouble him again. He had finally managed to do what he wanted to do his entire life. Kemper proceeded to cut her throat and dismember her head, which he put on the mantle. Her larynx was removed and put down the garbage disposal to pay for her verbal abuse. He also cut off her left hand. He wrote in his diary, "She is the left hand of God, very fierce, very formidable, very foreboding." At his trial, he said, "I was amazed how much like the others she died, how vulnerable and human she was. I was trying to hurt society where it hurts by taking its valuable members.".

Kemper then called his mothers friend to his mom's house. When she landed home, kemper strangled her to death and took off.

Three days later he called the police from Pueblo, Colorado and admitted the murder of the two older women. On 4/28/1973, he led Santa Cruz police to four sites where they found remains of three dismembered bodies. He was charged with eight murders on 4/30/1973. On 6/28/1973 he pled not-guilty, and on 9/26/1973, pled innocent due to insanity. A psychiatrist said that he was sane at the time of the murders. Kemper refused to eat or take medication and between May and November, made several suicide attempts. At the trial, he was declared guilty and was given life in prison 11/08/1l973.

Housed in California Medical Facility in Vacaville, Kemper has requested a partial lobotomy and was refused. He is kept sedated because of his fits of rage and uncontrollable size.

astroboy
Donor
Donor

Now could this behaviour be predicted based on his horoscope ?

Kemper, Edmund
18 December 1948 at 23:04 (= 11:04 PM )
Burbank CA, USA, 34n11, 118w19
Timezone - PDT h7w (is daylight saving time)
Rodden Rating AA

astroboy
Donor
Donor

Edmund Kemper D1.jpg
Edmund Kemper D9.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Ghrishneswar
Donor
Donor

Post by Ghrishneswar » 31 Oct 2011

I can't see JPGs, not sure it is problem with others as well.
Regards,

Ghrishneswar

Ghrishneswar
Donor
Donor

Post by Ghrishneswar » 31 Oct 2011

what a demon? Such persons must have special yogas to have no concern for jeeva.
I can see now we have to bang our heads to explain what he did. It is by no means simple..

His ve is no doubt cause of his destruction as seen from description above.
it is lord of 64th navamsa, very close to mrityubhaga in scorpio.

Other than that will need to see what else is going on detail later.

What is very difficult to explain is why so many yogakaraka planets could not protect him. JU is aspecting his lagna, conjuncts lagnesha and 9th lord. None of the asupiciousness of trikone lords could prevent him from being what he turned out to be.
So many planets with Ju in 5th house makes the person very intelligent. All trikone lords are conjunct in 5th house forming multiple rajyogas.

Raj yogas give you power, name, fame. He got all of them. How he used is different.

To study a demon you have to see how the mind works. He was physically a demon too though.
But this disdain for human life, diabolic nature, necrophilia should be observed from mind - asc , moon and the lunar mansions(nakshatras).

If you see his chart most of the planets and asc are in grip of Ketu by nakshatra ownership.
Asc, Sun, Me, Sa and Ra are in nakshatra of Ketu.
Ra and ke have exchanged nakshatras
Asc is occupied by Sa, Gulika and Maandi

Ma in Venus house or in nakshatras owned by Ve promotes sensuality, such people objectify woman.
Ve in Scorpio promotes lust and sensuality.
Ke is disposited by Ve. This establishes connection between Ke and Ve.

Ke in 3H can make one contemptuous of human life. Adolf Hitler another mass mass murderer had Ke with Ju and moon in 3rd. Ke had polluted mind see how he killed Jews with no regard.
He also had raja yogas, got name, fame, power. How he used is another matter.

I will wait for others to pitch in.
I must admit that this chart is extremely capable of confusing astrologers in blind reading. very difficult to predict and decipher.
Regards,

Ghrishneswar

astroboy
Donor
Donor

Post by astroboy » 31 Oct 2011

Good day Ghrishneswar ji,

Hats off to you Ghrishneswar ji. I bow down low. You have hit the nail on the head. You have nailed it 100 Pct. I shall give you my views on this in time.

I shall start by giving you a link of a Video. this track was written by a band called Pink Floyd. Roger Waters, a member of this band reproduced this track . It carries the essence of what the 4th house should be.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcOe59lwnEA

You are worthy of a debate Ghrishneswar ji. I will come back to you with the 3rd house and it's effects. You will understand then, what I am talking about..........But i think you already know. :)

Best regards Ghrishneswar ji. You have hit it 100 Pct. :!:

Ghrishneswar
Donor
Donor

Post by Ghrishneswar » 01 Nov 2011

Thanks Astroboy..

I am just a beginner but coming from you means a lot to me.

4th house is D1 is under papakartari yoga from Ke and Ma, Sun.

There are some clues in 4th from Moon too. Ke is 4th from moon.
If you see 2nd from Moon, Sa, Gk and Md are posited there. His mother's tougue was acidic and changed his life.
Will dig more later.
Regards,

Ghrishneswar

vidhyanine
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vidhyanine » 01 Nov 2011

Good Day to You Astroboy & Ghrishneswar,

Astroboy, the topic is interesting. Especially, knowing the Edward Kemper used to live not too far away from where I live currently.

Ghrishneswar, you analyzed very well. I'm impressed.

Looking forward to more.

Vidhya
Smile

Humannature

Post by Humannature » 01 Nov 2011

Nothing can beat repressed anger..Call me anything you want, but I sympathize him...

astroboy
Donor
Donor

Post by astroboy » 01 Nov 2011

Good day Ghrishneswar ji,

here is my analysis,

First of all, I must also admit that this chart is extremely capable of confusing astrologers in blind reading. Very difficult to predict and decipher. All we can do is conduct a post mortem.

I have always said it, and I will say it again,
To whom you are born,
Where you are born,
When you are born,
And how you look and are built physically,
Are the 4 pillars upon which a horoscope rests.

No human gets to choose the above 4 parameters. However it is a fact that the planetary positions in our horoscope is decided by our actions of our past lives.

In the above 4 parameters mentioned, the most important factor is "to whom you are born to." It is the single most important factor that can shape a humans life.

This entire analysis revolves around the 3rd and the 4th house. Why the 4th house? Because the 4th house represents the "Mother",ones" emotions" happiness" "Home" "the environment at home" "Early Childhood Home" "physical security" ""mental state and security"".

The 3rd house is the actual pivot around which any horoscope rotates. The 3rd house is the most important house in a horoscope in my opinion. I do not discount the other houses as any less important. But the 3rd house scores over the rest with good reason.

No other house gets the status that the 3rd house gets,

The 3rd house is a,
1. Apoklima house
2. Trishadya house
3. Upachaya house
4. The pivot of the Kaama Trikona
5. Mild Dusthana
(Although many astrologers do not consider the 3rd house as a Dusthana, it is only right that it be considered a evil house)

To be continued,

astroboy
Donor
Donor

sathyajatakam chapter 1. Sloka 16 The third house signifies brothers, courage, bravery, fear, voice, ear, fruits, father's death, strength, dress and mental stability and firmness

Barbara Pijan ji on mental health and the 3rd house :-
On the negative side, bhava-3 is the first place to look for the "mental health" issues so common in modern society.
Although putra bhava is the seat of intelligence and a stronger indication of genius, Sahajabhava represents the basic mental balance and practical mental skills required for daily task management.
Along with general mental capacity, mental strength and vitality, Sahajabhava also indicates courage, stamina, and force of will. The sum total of effects on Bhratru sthana reveal one's overall State of Mind.

astroboy
Donor
Donor

Lt Col. Raj Kumar on the 3rd house :-
The 3rd house shows the lower or negative mind compared to the super consious mind of the 9th, alert mind of the lagna, Unconscious mind of the 6th and the sub concious mind of the 8th. When this lower mind gets afflicted a native becomes a criminal or anti social person. In the case of Criminals, it is the it is the lower (3rd house) and the unconscious mind (6th house) that is developed and afflicted.
[/color]

astroboy
Donor
Donor

Now let us take a peek at the horoscope
Edmund Kemper D1.jpg
Body :- Venus
From Mrityu Bhaga Center :- 0.4468 Deg
Within the Trimsamsa (degree) :- Yes

Note the condition of the 3rd lord. Shukra the 3rd lord is in a Fateful degree in the horoscope. He is posited in the 4th house and manages to destroy the significations of the 4th house. Ketu in the 3rd is unwelcome. Here Ketu is in the nakshatra of Rahu and is aspected powerfully by Shani, the 6th lord.

According to Raj kumar ji,
A afflicted Ketu in the 3rd house indicates mental anxiety and hallucinations in the mind. Combinations of Mars and Ketu in the 3rd can denote suicide, Hanging or murder".
According to Barbara Pijan Ji,
Depressive thinking, marked by negative expectations and unresponsive daily interactions with the family and work-mates, is often signified by Shani in bhava-3 or a harsh Shani aspect upon the 3rd house or on Budha
It is clear that the 3rd lord being in Mrityu Bhaga in the 4th house, Ketu's presence in the 3rd aspected by Shani as the 6th lord destroyed the good effects of the 3rd.

astroboy
Donor
Donor

Look at what Shukra did to the 4th house. Kempers root reason for his behaviour is attributed to his mother. Kuja the 4th lord is in Shukra's nakshatra and aspects the significator for the mother, Chandra.

According to Barbara Pijan ji,
bhava-4 represents The childhood home. Because Mother is normally the absolute determiner of conditions in one's childhood home, bhava-4 in effect also represents the Mother or primary caregivers who function in the Mother role.

But more accurately, bhava-4 represents the mother's affairs, conditions in the early childhood home, family lands and property, and all The mother's estate.

bhava-4 rules the childhood home, the parents, shelters and shields on mental, physical, emotional, and spiritual levels; for example the physical protection afforded by buildings and vehicles, or the social protection afforded by education.

Mother provides the core emotional security, the fundamental sense of being good and valuable, and having a place, belonging. If things are going well in the mother house and with the Moon, the native will have good emotional and psychic grounding, and a pleasant emotional nature, which is the basis of all happiness in human life.

Bandhu bhava or the 4th house is the root or foundation house of the entire rashi chart. While Moon and lagna will describe the native's physical body, Moon and Bandhu bhava will tell about the astral or emotional body.

A loving atmosphere in your home is the foundation for your life.

Look how one planet (Shukra) finished this entire horoscope. He not only destroyed this man's life, but took away the life of 8 people in the process. Only the planets can play such vicious games with us humans. Amazing. :shock:

astroboy
Donor
Donor

Whatever results are to be known from Bandhu ... should also be known from the 4th of Chandra..."
B.P.H.S. chapter 7 sloka 39-43

Examine the 4th house from chandra. Ketu aspected by Shani is posited in Rahu's nakshatra. Shukra the lord of the 4th house from chandra is in Mrithyu Bhaga.

astroboy
Donor
Donor

why did the other Raja yogas fail ?
The 3rd is a very important house of the zodiac. Its is like a onion. One can go on peeling leaf after leaf to see ones inner self. All desires whether good or bad, materialistic or otherwise are initiated here, being the first of the Kaama Trikona. But the most notable feature of this house is its propensity to act like a Upachaya. The 3rd house denotes ones courage, or rather Purushartha* ...... The will power which enables one to fight against the current of Prarabdha / destiny, without bothering too much about the result.

It is this quality of human beings which has enabled the progress of man kind to the stage where it is today.Astrology does not encourage fatalistic tendencies, but teaches that Prarabdha does not yield results with out Purushartha*. One has to make and put in efforts to get what good is destined or promised in a horoscope.

It is the 3rd house which shows whether the native will lead a prosperous or insignificant life. If The 9th house shows the luck factor, it is the 3rd house and its lord, that will show and indicate through purshartha*, the extent of utilization of the promises indicated by the 9th house.

It is the 3rd house which shows how the activity and desire guides the thought process of the native to modify his destiny. No raja yoga or dhana yoga will fructify unless one puts in self efforts and substained hard work.

It is the 3rd house that gives a native, the ability to face challenges of life and the tenacity to work hard to achieve success.

(Lt Col Raj Kumar)
In Kempers horoscope, the damage to the 3rd house resulted in him having misplaced priorities. His focus remained only on his mother's treatment towards him, and his obsession with perverted sexual acts and acts of violence...... fueled no doubt by Ketu and Shani, and mainly because of the weakness of the 3rd lord Shukra. All Raja yoga fructifications went bust because of the afflictions to the 3rd house.

*{Purushartha :-
Any object of human pursuit,
Any one of the 4 objects or aims of existance,
Human effort or exertion,}

astroboy
Donor
Donor

Conclusion :-

See the superior Budha Adithya yoga in the horoscope. It gave him a IQ of 136. But how did he utilize that Intelligence? He used it to manipulate people, and come up with means and ways to accost women to satisfy his carnal instincts.

Ladies and gentlemen....... This is why, Astrology is not a exact science. Astrology can only show us what kind of Yogas we come with. It can show us our Prarabdha karmas. It does not, and will not show how the native will utilize and manage his Prarabdha by applying his ""free will"". A horoscope can show the limits of ""free will"" but it cannot show ""utilization"".This is clear when you realise that not every body born with the same planatery array as kemper's horoscope, replicated and acted like he did. Yes, Kemper was unfortunate to be born to such a mother. But in the end it was his act of submitting to the superior power of Shukra, Rahu, Ketu and Shani that did him in.

Could he have fought these planets by using his ""free will"" ? off course he could. The proof of that lies in the fact that the thousands of others, born with the same planetary array similar to Kemper's, did not succumb to the dark side like Kemper did. This is why Astrology is merely a suggestion of ""Tendencies"". Will a man succumb to these ""tendencies"" or not is left to his ""Free will"".

astroboy
Donor
Donor

"Fate and free will are equally powerful forces. Yet I consider free will more important, because it is our conscious choices that create our fate."
- Veda Vyasa