pushkar navamsa

For discussion on aspects, retrograde, combustion, planetary war, vargottama, kuja dosha, alternate lagnas etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
rakeshramesh
Contributor
Contributor
pushkar navamsa

Post by rakeshramesh » 02 Oct 2011

what happens when debeliated planet is in pushkar navamsa ????? i think i have venus in pushkar navamsa my dob is aug 19 1989 chennai 10:52 am

astroboy
Donor
Donor

Re: pushkar navamsa

Post by astroboy » 04 Oct 2011

Good day,

Shukra is indeed in a Pushkara Navamsha degree. Shukra in your case has to be assessed carefully as he is your 8th lord too. There is a school of thought which says that a if the lagna lord is the 8th lord, the planet can be deemed to be a "benefic". I think that is wrong. The 8th house has very little positive significations compared to the other houses. The planet which is lagna lord and the 8th lord will act as per the significations attached to it. No more, No less.

Shukra is debilitated in the Rashi no doubt, but his placement in Pushkara Navamsha degree has giving a exalted placement in the Navamsha. This is good. Note that Shukra is the 2nd strongest planet in this chart. You will see its positive results in between 2014 - 2017.

Best regards
Through hard work and spiritual practices, a person gets honor and dignity. The lazy one who puts in no efforts is like a fool who allows salt to be spilled on the wounds of his misfortunes. The idler depending only on fate, achieves nothing. - K.N.Rao ji

rakeshramesh
Contributor
Contributor

Post by rakeshramesh » 09 Nov 2011

hello astro boy ,
thanks a lot for the reply ...i just not read about your post regarding navamsa in donors lounge ..it was amazing .....sir if u dont mind u can take my chart as a example chart for explanation ...i have 2 planets exalted in navamsa (sun and venus ) and 2 planets in there own houses (moon and jupiter ) Is that because of pushkar navamasa and bhanga ???my dob is aug 19 1989 chennai not sure whether my time of birth is 10:52 am....

rakeshramesh
Contributor
Contributor

Post by rakeshramesh » 28 Jan 2012

astro boy pls reply

anxious2711
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anxious2711 » 04 Feb 2012

How do functional benefics placed in Pushkara navamsha differ from functional malefics? What about natural malefics? Do the malefics become benefic? Or do they just become stronger?

Anjaneya
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Anjaneya » 12 Feb 2012

anxious2711 wrote:How do functional benefics placed in Pushkara navamsha differ from functional malefics? What about natural malefics? Do the malefics become benefic? Or do they just become stronger?
Anxious,
Underlined sentence above is the case.
Pushkar means nourish. One interesting point of Pushkar Navamsa is that it doesn't falls in Navamsa ruled by natural malefics ie Aries, Gemini, Leo, Scorpio, Capricorn and Aquarius. Pushkar Navamsa falls in only Tauras, Cancer, Virgo, Libra, Saggitarius and Pisces, all ruled by Benefics. Jupiter and Venus are called great gurus and both these planets guide the native to make right choices even if planet is debilitated.

In short, it purifies the choices and give auspicious result.

Regards,
Abhishek

anxious2711
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anxious2711 » 12 Feb 2012

What would you say about a chart that has all the malefics in Pushkara Navamsa? I mean hypothetically, I haven't seen a chart with all malefics in Pushkara navamsha, but I have seen one where L3/L8 and L6 are in Pushkara.

Anjaneya
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Anjaneya » 13 Feb 2012

Anxious,
Pushkar Navamsa - "A bath in the holy river" - Is apt to describes it. Planet produces good result even if placed debilitated in D9 Chart. Exact influence is difficult to predict.

anxious2711
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anxious2711 » 13 Feb 2012

Thank you, but then again it is difficult to apply it some charts as we have two different lists for pushkara bhaga, which on is true and which one isn't?

http://komilla.com/pages/library/pushka ... zlzucVp7kc

Anjaneya
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Anjaneya » 13 Feb 2012

That link is wonderful. Thanks!

SoulLight
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by SoulLight » 01 Jan 2016

Can anyone tell me what does it mean to have Mercury, Saturn and Lagna in Pushkarnavamsa for :
Dob: 12-24-83
Tob: 16:20
Pob: 21:46 N, 72:11 E
What effects it gives?
Thank you!

Sunds
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Sunds » 05 Jan 2016

Hi,
What if a deeply combusted planet also is in the Pushkara Navamsa??? Does it strengthen the planet or is the planet totally useless/malefic due to deep combustion (Within 1 degree from sun in same house)???
Birth Details: 06/Sept./1968, 3.40 AM, Chennai...
I believe it because I hope for it...- Leon Blum.

Aravind
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Aravind » 06 Jan 2016

Can the lagna rising be in a Pushkara Navamsa ? For example if somebody has their lagna rising at 24 Deg Libra or 21 Deg Aries with no planet in Lagna, does this lagna qualify for being in Pushkar Navamsa ? If yes what would be the significance of such a lagna rising ?

Thanks
Aravind

hiimnotcool
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by hiimnotcool » 24 Feb 2016

yes Aravind, lagna degree in pushkara navamsa is said to give some strength to the chart.

Probably helps the person be able to handle adversity and stuff in a better way.

Direct quote from Komilla Suttons site

"If a chart does not appear to have any great strength but it has ascendant in pushkara bhaga and 10th lord in pushkara degree, the quality of the is chart changes and your analysis will be different. The chart is showing extra ordinary strength with both the lagna and 10th lord fortifies. Pushkara will bring strength to the chart, nourish it after it has used up some of its energy. The individual may not immediately gain the strength, but is guided through these auspicious degrees to work with their issues, accept them and learn to overcome them.

Planet in an exact degree is stronger than the bhaga so the quality will be more intense. If you have Sun exalted in 21º Aries, it is in pushkara navamsha and bhaga. But this is also the debilitated navamsha of the Sun. Sun debilitated by navamsha shows hidden lack of confidence, need for support of others, and low self esteem. The weakness indicated by the Sun in its debilitated navamsha is being over-ridden by the fact that the Sun is pushkara both in navamsha and bhaga. Therefore an individual may experience some weaknesses of this debilitation, but they are quickly able to overcome it and make the Sun, its karakas, house rulerships etc positive. Low esteem will be there but the person learn confidence, pushkara will make them feel strong instead of weak.

All texts say lagna, lagna lord, and 10th lords in Pushkara gives great strength and good luck to the birth chart. In my experience, the more planets in pushkara, the stronger the chart. The lagna is a pushkara degree or navamsha brings fortune and success. If the lord of a house is placed in pushkara or the bhava Madhya of the house is placed in pushkara, this strengthens it and makes it a force to do good. Pushkara imparts sweetness to the chart that brings in higher qualities of goodness, spiritual aspirations and material success as."

Dhanusimha

Post by Dhanusimha » 19 May 2016

I read that some astrologers add 1.5 rupas for a planet PN. So that adds strength. Now, does debilitation indicate that planet becomes malefic or more malefic? I guess No. It just losses power to do what it's meant to do. So, when they are in PN amsa, it kinda balances the power back to normal. I got my navamsa Sun debilitated but in PN amsa and bhaga. Lagna too is in P bhaga. Though I could not find much about how a lagna in pushkar bhaga behaves. Keep us updated if you find new info.

amitns
Contributor
Contributor

Post by amitns » 25 May 2016

Hi

My wife has meen lagna and shukra in 5th house in kark. Shukra rules inauspicious houses for meena lagna. But in navamsa its debilitated but in pushkar navamsa (kanya)

Shukra MD starts in few years , how will it be?

Amit

amitns
Contributor
Contributor

Post by amitns » 28 May 2016

Hi gurus

Any thought

asaboveurania

Post by asaboveurania » 14 Sep 2017

Dear Friends and Respected Ji,

I am very new to Jyotish, so I would be happy to be corrected. I have learned a lot from this conversation. Thanks to all who have contributed!
I can only speak of my own experience with Pushkara Lagna. Applying some of the principles mentioned here, I have several health conditions that are normally debilitating--heart failure, kidney failure, diabetes, and others--Libra on sixth. But I have a strong lagna at 14 Taurus. I am thankful to still be on my feet. Mercury is also in pushkara navamsa, ruling my second house. I am generally blessed to be able to make healthy choices about my diet, Mercury being guided by the guru Shukra thanks to pushkara navamsa.

My body is unusually resiliant, I think, due to the strength of the lagna. Saturn, Lord of tenth, is also in pushkara navamsa, so I am grateful for that, too.

The strong placement of the lagna has not prevented me from having the detrimental effects of the sixth house Libra, but I have learned useful strategies that help me cope with my condition.

Birth information:
female
4/30/1956
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States of America
Eastern Standard Time

Aravind
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Aravind » 18 Sep 2017

How do we anlalyze lets say Sun placed in Aries @ 21 Degree ( Pushkara Navamsa) as this will make it debilitated in the Navamsa. Below is an example chart

May/6/2007
10:45AM
Hackensack,NJ

Thanks

hari766
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by hari766 » 26 Sep 2017

I have the Sun 9th lord debilitated in Navamsa. Sun is in 20^ in Leo in Rashi. In my childhood I experienced confidence issues, but all that changed as I reached adulthood. Nowadays I feel highly confident in my own skin no matter whether things are working fine or not. Also my health is very good, thank God.

inhispath

Post by inhispath » 11 Sep 2018

Thank you all.

justchill
Contributor
Contributor

Post by justchill » 21 Jan 2019

I have 2 planets in Pushkar navamsa - 4 th and 7th lord mercury and 2 and 9 th lord mars. Both are in the 6 th house of Pisces as ascendant. Even though being in 6 th. Mercury being in my Navamsa Lagna in libra has contributed positively to my marriage I think. It is my Upapada Lagna as well.

Jai Sri rama