past life house

For discussion on aspects, retrograde, combustion, planetary war, vargottama, kuja dosha, alternate lagnas etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
iladevi19
Contributor
Contributor
Re: past life house

Post by iladevi19 » 24 Nov 2019

Gods are beings of extraterrestrial planes and also have all arishadvargas like us , may be in a different ratio . They have supreme powers and supernatural capabilities attained by intense punya karmas and thapas . They give boons if they are pleased . But after knowing that they also have to come down to terrestrial planes for attaining moksham why should we go on begging them for more riches , recognition . power etc . If it is something which is beyond these mundane desires we can do that .

iladevi19
Contributor
Contributor

Post by iladevi19 » 25 Nov 2019

Mind has emotions , buddhi has intellect , chittham has conciousness with memories and ego is ' I ' ness . It is soul which carries all the memories and has vasanas . Vasanas lead to samskaras . Samskaras lead to actions . Actions create karmas whether good or bad . So how can we say soul is not the doer or sinner . In the absence of the soul who is the doer ? But then like the proverbial question -- who is the first --- seeds the first or tree the first? It is a question which does not have an answer from the point of ordinary mortals . It all conspires to one conclusion --- all is cosmic play. Any play has certain rules and regulations which are unique to its own design and creation .

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 25 Nov 2019

Lefteye
Nice quotes by you.
Dedication to work prescribed without expecting the fruits as stated in
कर्मणयेवाधिकारस्ते मा फलेषु कदाचन।
मा कर्मफलहेतुर्भूर्मा ते सङ्गोऽस्त्वकर्मणि।
is ideal and known to many of us atleast.
But for the mind to come out of sansara entirely especially when you have polluted atmosphere at workplace or living place is a Herculean task.
As said by our friend, wherein he is duty to his family member inspite of their showing hatred towards him, can it be extended to outsiders who have done harm. It is impossible.
The most we can do is to forget the incident and think of it as a result of our own karma in the past.
However to understand that better, we have to recall our past janmas as he have mentioned about the vasanas and recalling.
It is like if a student is failed by the teacher, he goes to the latter and gets convinced upon his explanation.
Of course, God's calculations would be perfect, still it would be nice to know of the past karma whose fruits you are bearing now. This is my opinion of course.

Dashas
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Dashas » 26 Nov 2019

@Devji, one can try Past life regression (from a reputable place), if something is really bothering. Ultimately it is due to our past karmas and we have the memories stored in our subconscious.

@lefteye ji and iladevi19 ji, thank you so much for your wonderful words of wisdom.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 26 Nov 2019

Thank you dashas but tell me some reputed places if you know.

Dashas
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Dashas » 26 Nov 2019

Sorry, I haven't done it myself yet so can't recommend. Probably a bit of google search in your area and you maybe able to find one.

iladevi19
Contributor
Contributor

Post by iladevi19 » 26 Nov 2019

Dashas ,
Reading of Past life regression as it is now practiced is not so dependable as per reliable sources . Even nadi readings are not accurate . But one may get a reliable source if one is lucky .

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 27 Nov 2019

OK I had met a nadi around 12 year back since people said he was good. But then he started asking questions like your name starts with this letter, that and so on. He said something which was so general, nothing spectacular. So I could see that he is not genuine at all.

iladevi19
Contributor
Contributor

Post by iladevi19 » 27 Nov 2019

Over years of practice they can read a client's mind and they probe questions in such a way that we blurt out with out our knowledge and give some details which make them to give readings based on those details . Even I was a victim of this fraud some 20 years back .After knowing the experiences of some close friends I could conclude that what is going on in the name of Nadi Astrology is nothing but mind reading .When compared to all these practices our good old astrology is by far the most reliable provided the data is accurate .

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 28 Nov 2019

very true

lefteye
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by lefteye » 05 Dec 2019

I have a better experience of palm leaf reading. But there are lot of frauds doing nadi readings. The right identification is that,they should be able to give the names of both the parents and the native from the leaf.I hear from some of my relatives that, they were not told the names like this. Then that is not the nadi reading we are talking about.

I checked the nadi for 3 times at 3 different locations in a gap of 10 years each. There was a continuity.
I was asked to give finger prints first. Then the astrologer brought some leaves with him and asked to say yes or no to some questions. For example, your name starts with any one from these aksharas-is it right? I was given some 5 aksharas which didn't contain that akshara. I answered "no".

I had to answer 6 or 7 such questions which were not related to one another. After 3 questions, he discarded the leaf in his hand. He went inside and brought another set of leaves. Again asked 2 more questions. Again changed the leaf.

With the third set, he finished questions and asked me to wait for an hour or two. Then I was given the history.

The names of my parents and coborns were given in my first encounter. It also gave the chart of my would be wife.

When I took another reading after 10 years, I was married and established my own family then, it gave the name of my wife and children.My children have lengthy names with two words combines. But he could give the names easily. It described my profession and troubles.

Let us not get into the idea of calling something fake about something which we don't comprehend with the present level of knowledge.Occult readings are not like NEET preparations. We will be able to get the right meanings or guidance only when our destiny favours so. I didn't carry out the remedies told by the astrologer in 3rd time.I wanted to test it. I tried to cover it with my upasanas but there was no relief. That is the experience I stored up in my memory now. I suffered a lot.

Doing worship is like being a patriot. But doing a remedy is like doing the job of a soldier. The first job doesn't require any approvals on qualifications except the nationality as the only requirement. The job as a soldier requires different set of skills or approvals from various officers at various ranks. However patriot one may be - he won't be selected as a soldier without the approvals. Hope this analogy makes some clarity.
भव शंकर देशिक मे शरणम्

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 06 Dec 2019

My case was similar. He asked if the names start with this or that and then when I said, may be he noted down and after 2-3 hours could caste the horoscope and he wrote a poem.
He said the right name of my parents and I chose profession about which he said it in the poem. They were too general, he could not say anything that was worth waiting to check if it was right.
He did indicate some pariharas which I did not do since I did not trust him and thought he was doing to earn money. I suffered but dont know if it was due to avoiding the pariharas.
But I dont know how they are able to guess parents names correctly even if we say yes or no for few questions.

iladevi19
Contributor
Contributor

Post by iladevi19 » 06 Dec 2019

The same with me . He gave six or seven names ruling out each one , one after the other , and at last gave the names of my parents .He could not say any thing about my profession . He did not say about my future . On the other hand he asked his son to close the door and after the door was closed he said this is my last life and who ever did any thing to me I should not try to retaliate as it would create further karma . I came away as I could not make head or tail of that . Much later I went there but he vacated that place as he he had no clients He was from vaideeswaran koil which was very famous for Nadi Astrology . But now even that place lost its credibility .

lefteye
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by lefteye » 06 Dec 2019

That is the point. I know some friends and relatives who also took consultations from palm leaf readings. For people with a good future,the predictions are given with details-but again the hurdles are not fully described.For people with ordinary or difficult future, the readings are evasive. The predictions worked damn good for a non-believer. He became a rich man by his normal but meaningful efforts.
Another important thing is that we can identify the continuity of previous birth from the individual traits and events-be it good or bad. I did identify it-I could get peace of mind and support from a particular caste people-as my friend,distant relatives and colleagues.
According to the nadi, I belonged to that caste in my previous birth.
That observation didn't strike to me at first. Only after the third reading, I could realise that fact.

One more point,I would like to raise here- the karma theory we all believe seems to belong to Asivaga, a school of thought like Jainism. Can you throw some light on this,please.?
भव शंकर देशिक मे शरणम्

iladevi19
Contributor
Contributor

Post by iladevi19 » 07 Dec 2019

I forgot to mention one point . I told the Nadi reader , before he started reading , that I know astrology . Perhaps that point put him at guard for saying any thing . Then coming to this Asivaga , I don't know any thing . Only thing I know is our good old karma theory which has had been repeatedly cited by all the elders in the family and in fact my father used to say that he started getting interest in astrology just before I was born and probably a very keen student of astrology might have been interested in entering in to his family which made him to get interest in astrology as per the vasana . They say vasanas together with karmic ties decide the future family where a soul is going to take birth .

iladevi19
Contributor
Contributor

Post by iladevi19 » 07 Dec 2019

There is a school of thought which believes that there is no kartha or karma apart from soul itself . Soul it self is responsible for all actions . What is conceived at one point of time gets materialised at another point of time and thus the soul is god ,if creation , nurture and destruction are all conceptualised , created by soul . This was explained to me by a saint like sadhu in Himalayas . i don't know the name of this philosophy . This idea says there is no God and no rituals are needed to appease non existent GOD . All so called GODS are the beings of extraterrestrial planes who have time limit like we mortals . It is their innate virtue which placed them in those positions and any one can attain that state by being virtuous .When seeds of karma get spent there is no birth and so no death . If i understood properly even Paramhansa Yogananda said the same some where .

lefteye
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by lefteye » 10 Dec 2019

Every concept had its opposite counter right from day one. With due reverence to Jesus, the real secret of declaring December 25th-when nobody knows that exactly- as the birthday of Jesus was to convert paganists into Christianity. December 25th was very important for Pagans. Winter solstice is around December 22nd.

Paganism according to wiki may be derogatory usage. It refers to polytheism in general that was followed by peasants.The winter solstice was immensely important because the people were economically dependent on monitoring the progress of the seasons. Starvation was common during the first months of the winter, January to April (northern hemisphere) or July to October (southern hemisphere), also known as "the famine months". In temperate climates, the midwinter festival was the last feast celebration, before deep winter began. Most cattle were slaughtered so they would not have to be fed during the winter, so it was almost the only time of year when a plentiful supply of fresh meat was available. The majority of wine and beer made during the year was finally fermented and ready for drinking at this time. The concentration of the observances were not always on the day commencing at midnight or at dawn, but at the beginning of the pagan day, which in many cultures fell on the previous eve.

There are more than one darshan we learn from history of spiritual development in India.The first atheistic religion was founded here in India which denied existence of God. Lokayata or Charuvakam.Brihaspati is usually referred to as the founder of Charvaka or Lokāyata philosophy. Artha shastra informs that Charvaka was also taught in Gurukula during Maurians' reign.

It is a real shock to know that, renouncing was a trend among the students of wealthy families, in ancient India-around 500 BC-during the Maha Janapatha nations. Buddha and Mahavira were contemporaries.But Mahavira had a thousand years of tradition of Jainism. We conclude that Jainism is atheistic. Patanjali's Yoga darshan is atheistic. In fact, the word atheism originally refers to a different meaning-anti vedic but not anti God.

The only anti God division was Charvaka. Much of the primary literature of Charvaka, the Barhaspatya sutras, were lost either due to waning popularity or other unknown reasons. Its teachings have been compiled from historic secondary literature such as those found in the shastras, sutras, and the Indian epic poetry as well as in the dialogues of Gautama Buddha and from Jain literature. During the Hindu reformation period in the 600 BCE, when Buddhism and Jainism arose, the philosophy was well documented and refuted by the new religions.

Advaita is a concept developed after Upanishad period and that strikes a good balance between logic and Purana.If we are about to look for the number of souls during independence-it was 30 crores. Now, it is 130 crores! About hundred crores of new souls have been created over these 70 years in India alone.According to shastras we follow, this can't be done. I mean to say that one can't create anything from nothing. This is the most important point that helped Swami Dayananda Saraswati in his debate with a muslim and a Christian saints held in Shantapur to win in that debate.

It would be difficult to account the increase in terms of re birth concept in other philosophies than Advita.

Sri Adi Shankara clearly mentions in His Brahma sutra bhashya that Jeevatma is eternal.He says that it is not written in Sruti that Jeevan was created. He also clarifies that Prana is not air.Very few are aware of this and they believe that pranayama is a vedic concept. The Vedic rishis have not done the ashtanga yoga with pranayama.Even Buddha and Mahavira didn't do that. They straight away got into meditation.

In my individual experience, I am speechless and clueless to explain the feel of presence of various deities.It is not due to permanently reading those texts. Shapes or rupam has no significance and what is more important is the continuity. The real works of great souls are mostly misunderstood by us.There are more than one answer we witness now. Only one answer is the right one,I believe.
भव शंकर देशिक मे शरणम्

claudiamurru
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by claudiamurru » 27 Jun 2021

im really intersted in this subject.im scorpio ascendant my lagna lord is mars wich is debilitated in 9th house.i have retrograde jupiter in gemini 8th house and parvitan with mercury 2th house.Do i have to face karma in regard of money?

revribhav
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by revribhav » 01 Aug 2021

Chuckyvz
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Chuckyvz » 07 Aug 2021

Hello , please can you help me by saying how to post question ?