Does Jupiter destroy the house it sits in?

For discussion on aspects, retrograde, combustion, planetary war, vargottama, kuja dosha, alternate lagnas etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
revribhav
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Does Jupiter destroy the house it sits in?

Post by revribhav » 10 Jun 2020

When a natural auspicious planet gets destiny’s ways of being “playful” for a limited time it causes loss to the “house” of it’s occupation.

In terms of astrology we take a wider interpretation of the “house”, it invariably includes the house lord.

The loss caused to the aforesaid house is sometimes compensated and sometimes not.

Example:- I have seen plenty of charts with 7th house Jupiter; it does not destroy the marriage, {there may be exception though} at the same time the native does not have such relations with the spouse that may be termed as happy {fourth from the fourth ; the house of happiness} though the positive of 7th Jupiter is that the native occupies more prominent position of recognition, fame etc. than one’s father.

Astrological symbol of Brihaspati in my opinion is Sanskrit गुरुत्व (gurutva). Equivalent to गुरु (guru) +‎ -त्व (-tva) weight, native’s have option to carry the same with the spirit of an optimist or to blame the heavens.

The occult symbol of Jupiter in my humble opinion is weight , the native’s skill to carry the weight that sometimes deteriorate as the burden are put to test.

tv1980_2
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Does Jupiter destroy the house it sits in?

Post by tv1980_2 » 08 Jul 2020

What does this mean when jupiter is in the 12th house?

subramanianp
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by subramanianp » 08 Jul 2020

revribhav wrote:
10 Jun 2020

The occult symbol of Jupiter in my humble opinion is weight , the native’s skill to carry the weight that sometimes deteriorate as the burden are put to test.
I could not understand this statement. will you please elaborate.
सर्वे भवन्तु सुखिनः।
सर्वे सन्तु निरामयाः।

Astrologically yours.
Subramanian Pandath.

revribhav
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by revribhav » 08 Jul 2020

[quote=tv1980_2 post_id=294882 time=1594215120 user_id=9490]
What does this mean when jupiter is in the 12th house?
[/quote]
When 12th Jupiter is positive native incurs less losses compared with the people who face the similar situation in respect of any other planet.
If the 12th Jupiter is negative, the native may find a situation of lack of money for expenses;great opposition at the workplace;despite that he or she is a reasonably happy person.

Dashas
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Dashas » 09 Jul 2020

What about when Jupiter is in lagna? It is supposed to be the best placement. Per your statement, it should destroy the first house of self (and be worst placement?)

abhi8492i

Post by abhi8492i » 09 Jul 2020

Isn't that rule applicable to the "lone" jupiter sitting in any house, and it gets exempted if another planet is in conjunction with him?

lisa123
Contributor
Contributor

Post by lisa123 » 02 Aug 2020

Please let me know when Jupiter is in 4th house alone in Libra. Now Jupiter Mahadasha is running.
Mesha rasi

Regards

subramanianp
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by subramanianp » 03 Aug 2020

I don't think this concept is true.
सर्वे भवन्तु सुखिनः।
सर्वे सन्तु निरामयाः।

Astrologically yours.
Subramanian Pandath.