To the moderators - very disappointed- fraud service??

Guaranteed Response from a Skilled Astrologer within 72 hrs or less. [TEMPORARILY CLOSED]

Moderators:cjappu, ChandraLagna, shilpa, spidey, mathur_dinesh, Dr Neeraj

Shanidev09
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
To the moderators - very disappointed- fraud service??

Post by Shanidev09 » 28 Oct 2016

Dear moderators,

I had paid $10 and posted a query a few weeks back. I didn't hear from anyone for a long time and then I get an email with just a letter "h". Nothing else...no reply to my question. I have always regarded the esteemed members of this forum in high regard. But it seems like this forum is full of charlatans...:(

Very disappointed!

Shanidev09
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Re: To the moderators - very disappointed- fraud service??

Post by Shanidev09 » 28 Nov 2016

Thanks for replying. The email address is - agr.anjna at [No Personal Contact Details on Public Forum] ( I am unable to post this address as URL, hence rote "at")
Can someone please reply to my post. I paid the money thinking someone would reply and am very disappointed with this forum....:(

ChandraLagna
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Re: To the moderators - very disappointed- fraud service??

Post by ChandraLagna » 28 Nov 2016

That id belongs to a member called astro dr anjna, who is not a member of the panel on paid section of this forum. So, that mail has nothing to do with your query in this section. It may be more in the nature of an introductory mail to perhaps explore a response in private, with or without payment outside of this forum. Like any internet forum, exercise your judgment with any mail.

Coming to your question, if you see this section, hundreds of queries have been answered and thousands more in free section by different astrologers. So, it is presumptuous on your part to dismiss this forum as filled with charlatans. On the other hand, you do not seem to have read and understood the guidelines for posting a query on this forum. It clearly says, choose one astrologer by name, one astrologer. Just saying "someone" respond normally results in this situation - no response. Before you pick a name, it is your duty to do the diligence to check how many queries the astrologer has answered, the quality of response etc. Despite this guideline, you write a vague post seeking "someone" to answer & then complain of no response! But that said, I do see the situation from your point - having paid the money you do not get a response for long. Just pick a name from the panelists after doing your homework and then address the question to that specific individual. Note though that currently only Dinesh Mathur and Spidey seem available for answering queries.
--भज गोविन्दं... भज गोविन्दं...गोविन्दं भज, मूढमते --

With Regards,
ChandraLagna