START HERE TO LEARN ABOUT PAID READINGS

Guaranteed Response from a Skilled Astrologer within 72 hrs or less. [TEMPORARILY CLOSED]

Moderators:cjappu, ChandraLagna, shilpa, spidey, mathur_dinesh, Dr Neeraj

Vaughn Paul
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
START HERE TO LEARN ABOUT PAID READINGS

Post by Vaughn Paul » 20 Oct 2012

Welcome to our Paid Readings Section! The purpose of this section is for any member to be able to get a guaranteed response from a skilled astrologer within 72 hours for a nominal fee. Here's how it works:

1. ONE QUESTION $10. Please make a payment of $10 per question ($20 for two questions, etc.) before posting your question. Do this by clicking on the "Buy Now" button below. Birth time rectification, setting a muhurta, and relationship compatibility are $40, or equivalent to four questions.
Example Questions: When will I get a job? When will I have a child? What will the characteristics of my spouse be like? When will I get married?

Invalid Questions: What will my Mahadasha of Saturn be like in terms of career, marriage, finances. This becomes three questions, not one. It's always best to be as specific as you can. For instance, instead of asking "Tell me about my career," ask something specific about your career like, "When will I get a promotion?"

2. Post your question by clicking on "New Topic" just like in any other section of the Forum. Please include your Transaction ID so that the astrologers can verify that payment has been made. In your post, please include your birth data: date, time, and place. Choose an astrologer from the following list to answer your question(s) and include their name in the title of the Topic: Dr Neeraj, mathur_dinesh,ChandraLagna, shilpa, cjappu, Spidey. If no astrologer is selected then one of the available Adminstrators or Moderators will respond. If for some reason, you do not receive a response within three days then send an email to info@lightonvedicastrology.com.

3. Responses for each question will be between 100-300 words, not less than 100, perhaps more then 300 at the discretion of the astrologer.

4. You have the option for the reading be done by email, so that it's private. If you want an email reading, then don't leave your birth data or question in the post. Just leave your email address, and then you will be notified by email by the astrologer you've selected. Readings can also be done by PM if PM is enabled for the member. Otherwise, just ask your question here in the same way as in any other section.

5. The selected Adminstrator or Moderator has 48 hours to respond. If no response is given then one of the other Adminstrators or Moderators will respond in the next 24 hours. This way you don't need to wait longer than 72 or so hrs.

6. 50/50 split. 50% of proceeds go the astrologer, 50% go to support the LOVA forum

7. The Paid Reading Section can be viewed by anyone, but no comments are allowed about the reading except by the querist and the astrologer who's responded. After the reading is completed it will be moved into the Archived Completed Readings Section.

8. After a reading has been given by the astrologer, you can ask for clarification about the predictions he/she has made, but $10 will need to be paid for an entirely new question, or $20 for two new questions, etc.

Thank you for your interest in the Paid Reading Section! We are in the process of the developing this new section so please leave your comments, feedback, or suggestions below. We appreciate hearing from you, so that we can continue to make improvements. Vaughn Paul

felix1
Contributor
Contributor

Re: START HERE TO GET A PAID READING

Post by felix1 » 20 Oct 2012

Congratulations folks!
With the amount of talent & traffic here, I'm sure this will keep LOVA sustained.

deeps

Re: START HERE TO LEARN ABOUT PAID READINGS

Post by deeps » 21 Oct 2012

As I said earlier that nothing is free in the world. Rare are those who do the service without any expectations. Of course, it does not mean one must not charge anything unless it is a full fledged profession for him/ her just like a IT person getting paid for giving his expertise knowledge.

It is indeed a welcome step to support the forum.

However, I have a few suggestions-

1) How a person can check the authenticity of those who will give astrological service? Do they have rights to be called astrologers? Do they have a valid degree/diploma/ certifications in astrology? Please note I am not an astrologer but astrology is my hobby, so I cannot charge for it.

2) Astrologers’ identity and background, the city, etc should be disclosed in this section. It will add more authenticity to the site.

3) Is there any remedy for failed predictions?

Regards

ASEEM

Vaughn Paul
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by Vaughn Paul » 21 Oct 2012

Hi Deeps,
This section is really not different than the other sections on the LOVA forum. The only difference is that there is a nominal fee and there is a guaranteed response in 72 hrs. Nowhere on the forum have we offered a guaranteed response by a skilled astrologer before. This supplies a need that people have to get help for their problems in a timely manner.

Regarding authenticity, at this point a person can check the authenticity of the astrologers listed by reading their posts on the forum. All of them have been active on the forum for years, so for anyone except new members, their knowledge and skill are quite well known here. Vaughn Paul

Saindhavi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Saindhavi » 21 Oct 2012

Besides, an astrologer doesn't claim to know the solution to everything nor to know everything about a person's destiny.

S/he only tells the person what s/he feels the chart is revealing.

Another astrologer may see something else and may read the chart completely differently.

The person getting the chart read comes with a prior understanding - at least in Jyotish - that the astrologer is only telling what s/he thinks the chart shows. It may or may not turn out to be correct.

The people getting their chart read are free to decide how much of these predictions and remedies they want to follow - and most of them don't follow all the readings and remedies.

There is no obligation on anyone to get their chart read here, nor to follow whatever s/he is told.

There are many astrologers in India who don't have a degree, but their readings are much more accurate than those who do have a degree. Astrology runs on the basis of how many times your reading has turned out to be correct, not on your degrees. It's not like IT profession.

And Aseem, yes you can contribute to this section if Vaughn Paulji and you agree about it.

I see nothing wrong about it and many members on this forum would like to get their charts read by you for USD 10.
Havan Manuals -

http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/phpBB3_0/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=12791&p=124553#p124488

hymns -

1 http://www.vignanam.org/

2 http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/phpBB3_0/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=11446&start=75#p93038

deeps

Post by deeps » 21 Oct 2012

Thanks Vaughan ji for giving a logical reply.

explorings
Donor
Donor

Post by explorings » 21 Oct 2012

I think this is a win-win situation... everyone benefits!

LOVA gets support for forum and the readers get a guaranteed response within 72 hrs. Win-Win ;)

Great start Paulji!

jegdis5
Donor
Donor

Post by jegdis5 » 22 Oct 2012

Nice one..
Let me be the first one to start :)...

Vaughn Paul
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by Vaughn Paul » 22 Oct 2012

Yes, win/win is the intention. Win for querist, win for astrologer, win for LOVA. Thanks for your feedback. Glad we started during Navaratri too. Jai Ma. Vaughn Paul

ranbir
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ranbir » 22 Oct 2012

hello vaughnji
this is really wonderful but it would be nice if the querist can decide which person they want reading from apart from the mentioned senior members. personally would like to see basab also in the list who is also around here for a long time and given good predictions along with aseem
live life to fullest "kya pata jo aaj hai kal ho na ho"

Vaughn Paul
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by Vaughn Paul » 22 Oct 2012

We're starting small with our team of moderatorss and administrators. Then will add more as we trouble shoot and fine tune the system. Thanks for your patience as we develop this. Vaughn Paul

ranbir
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ranbir » 23 Oct 2012

hi vaughnji
thank you and would look forward to this section

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by basab14 » 25 Oct 2012

Hi Ranbir,

Thank you for suggesting my name. It's really kind of you, but I would never take money for giving birth chart readings.
ranbir wrote:hello vaughnji
this is really wonderful but it would be nice if the querist can decide which person they want reading from apart from the mentioned senior members. personally would like to see basab also in the list who is also around here for a long time and given good predictions along with aseem
"Go thou and follow Him, who was born and gave His life for others five hundred times before He attained the vision of the Buddha!" -- Swami Vivekananda

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 25 Oct 2012

Thanks for taking my suggestions:

I feel that there should be a thread on feedback especially from those who have utilized the paid service to ask questions which could be read by all.

It is just to get a feedback on how each one does, not to hurt anyone. Wrong readings could also be a result of wrong time of birth but as the number of horoscopes read in high, one can rely on the percentage of correct readings by the astrologer under question.

Dev

ranbir
Contributor
Contributor

Post by ranbir » 26 Oct 2012

HI yellow
iam seeing you giving great predictions since a long time i would be the first person to get predictions from u if u r on the list along with aseem and Mr mathur. i know u wont charge for prediction but remember that half amount will go to LOVA which is a noble cause.

Ranbir

vpn

Post by vpn » 26 Oct 2012

Paulji,

What you've created is no doubt a win-win for all involved. At some point down the line, everyone needs to benefit from this situation as time's indeed a wasting and a precious commodity too. However, whether the astrologers want to donate what's their share back to the alma mater or not is entirely their call, they can excercise their own discretionary powers.

Best regards
V.

vpn

Post by vpn » 26 Oct 2012

Yellow,

Sorry to pick up cudgels against you, but, you're being overly cynical about this whole thing. Change is inevitable, accept and embrace it with open arms.

Best regards
V.

deeps

Post by deeps » 26 Oct 2012

Ranbir, Thanks for suggesting my name. But I am afraid I can't ask for money. It is just my hobby. :)

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by basab14 » 26 Oct 2012

Ranbir,

Thank you for your kind words once more. Yes, I agree that half the amount goes for a noble cause, and if you ask me, I wouldn't mind taking the other half myself, but am I qualified to charge money? That is the big question. If you ask me, I am not. If I charge money from people, it will frack my conscience. I will feel like I am cheating them, and so I can't do it. If ever I learn the subject properly, I will definitely charge money, but if I charge now, it will be a sin.
ranbir wrote:HI yellow
iam seeing you giving great predictions since a long time i would be the first person to get predictions from u if u r on the list along with aseem and Mr mathur. i know u wont charge for prediction but remember that half amount will go to LOVA which is a noble cause.

Ranbir
"Go thou and follow Him, who was born and gave His life for others five hundred times before He attained the vision of the Buddha!" -- Swami Vivekananda

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by basab14 » 26 Oct 2012

Vpn,

I have not made any comment on the paid-readings section of the forum, so you shouldn't say anything to me in regard to that. I have said about myself that I don't want to charge money, and I have written the reason for that clearly. I am not qualified to charge money--it's as simple as that. I may make correct predictions, I may give a thousand readings, but does that mean, I know astrology very well? No, it doesn't, and if I ever learn the subject properly, I will definitely charge money, but now I can't because I don't know astrology that well.
vpn wrote:Yellow,

Sorry to pick up cudgels against you, but, you're being overly cynical about this whole thing. Change is inevitable, accept and embrace it with open arms.

Best regards
V.
Last edited by basab14 on 27 Oct 2012, edited 2 times in total.

vpn

Post by vpn » 27 Oct 2012

Point noted, I'll give it a rest, my friend.

Have a great weekend.

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by basab14 » 27 Oct 2012

Thanks, vpn.

Talib
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Talib » 16 Nov 2012

Dear Paul Ji, Admin,

I would like to suggest Anuradha Ji's name in this section for paid readings.

Anuradha Ji is a senior member and there are many correct and accurate predictions made by her in the forum.

I think people and and forum can take benefit of anuradha ji's talent.

Love
Talib
Dance of the Divine is "Thoughtless"

deeps

Post by deeps » 21 Nov 2012

anuradha ji is also good. Saindhavi ji should also be considered for her both good astrological and good psychological skills and beautiful way of presenting her point.

Saindhavi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Saindhavi » 21 Nov 2012

Thanks, Aseem!

That's a very a high level promotion for me! :)

As I had suggested to Vaughn Paulji right in the beginning, I feel he should leave it to the questioner whom s/he wants to engage for chart reading.

If they are paying, they should have the privilege to choose their own chart-reader, rather than having a panel to choose from.

Let them decide for themselves who they want to read their chart.
Havan Manuals -

http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/phpBB3_0/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=12791&p=124553#p124488

hymns -

1 http://www.vignanam.org/

2 http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/phpBB3_0/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=11446&start=75#p93038