START HERE TO LEARN ABOUT PAID READINGS

Guaranteed Response from a Skilled Astrologer within 72 hrs or less. [TEMPORARILY CLOSED]

Moderators:cjappu, ChandraLagna, shilpa, spidey, mathur_dinesh, Dr Neeraj

vastro
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Re: START HERE TO LEARN ABOUT PAID READINGS

Post by vastro » 06 Jul 2014

I paid 10$ for a reading but am not able to post any topic..pls help...

kishor
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

How to make payment for paid reading

Post by kishor » 31 Jul 2014

When I read the thread "Start here to learn about paid readings" , I saw the button 'Buy Now'. On clicking that it takes me to the same page. Can someone please guide me as to how to make payment for paid reading. Thanks Kishor

nikhiel tewari
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Payment gateway

Post by nikhiel tewari » 10 Aug 2014

Is there any other method of payment except paypal ????; any other like internet banking of state bank of india ? Because paypal is not accepting my debit/credit card ? Your forum is excellent so i want to contribute.

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dr Neeraj » 22 Nov 2014

Vaughn Paul wrote:Welcome to our Paid Readings Section!
In the near future other learned members of the LOVA forum will be asked if they'd like to participate. So this list of participating astrologers will grow.
Dear Sir
What is the procedure for getting enrolled in the list of participating astrologers?
Regards
Neeraj

Daisy_85
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Daisy_85 » 21 Apr 2015

Hello,

I would like to buy a birth time rectification. My mother thinks it was 11:39 pm, the hospital says !2:39 pm. I have no
knowledge of the seconds of my birth time. How much would a birth time rectification cost?
Thank you very much in advance!

olivetree
Contributor
Contributor

Post by olivetree » 31 Aug 2015

Since I did not receive a response within 72 hours as promised do I get a refund? It's been 6 days and nothing.

Against_oddS
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Against_oddS » 19 Aug 2016

trying to make a payment but keep getting error 3507 on paypal !!! did anyone else get this error before ?

ChandraLagna
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Guidance for asking questions in Paid section

Post by ChandraLagna » 02 Sep 2016

swamykool wrote:

This is the paid section. Rules for posting here are different.

1) Firstly there is a charge of $10 for ONE QUESTION, and one question only, not the whole life's story. Pl go to the 'DONATE' link and make your payment. Then ask your question.

2) In the paid section look up and you will see a panel of Admins & Moderators (Red & Green). They are the current panel of Astrologers, others would be added later. Kindly ASK ANYONE OF THE PANEL MEMBERS - MENTIONING SPECIFICALLY BY NAME.

3) IN THE PAID SECTION YOU CAN ONLY ASK ONE SPECIFIC ASTROLOGER OF YOUR CHOICE. NOT A WHOLE GROUP OF PEOPLE.

4) If you write 'ANYBODY PLEASE HELP' most likely nobody would answer, because people would be confused about who you are actually asking.

5) PL VISIT THE FORUM, READ THE POSTS BY DIFFERENT PANEL MEMBERS AND DECIDE WHO YOU WANT TO ASK.

6) AND KINDLY DO YOUR RESEARCH THROUGHLY AND CHOOSE WISELY. LOVA WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR CHOICE OF ASTROLOGER.

7) KINDLY GIVE THE TIME OF 48 HRS (2 DAYS) MAX FOR THE CHOSEN ASTROLOGER TO RESPOND.

8) KINDLY READ THOROUGHLY THE FIRST POST IN THIS SECTION. THAT IS THE 'HOW IT WORKS' STUFF PUT UP BY VAUGHN PAUL.

Just Remember the rules in the paid section do not work like the Free Readings section. So Read the HOW TOs and the instructions carefully.

Regds
SK
--भज गोविन्दं... भज गोविन्दं...गोविन्दं भज, मूढमते --

With Regards,
ChandraLagna

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: Guidance for asking questions in Paid section

Post by shilpa » 03 Sep 2016

Dear Friends Seeking Paid Readings,

further to SwamyKool's well articulated guidelines appended by CL I would like to draw attention to following points:

1) ONE QUESTION $10. Please make a payment of $10 per question ($20 for two questions, etc.) before posting your question. Do this by clicking on the Birth time rectification, setting a muhurta, and relationship compatibility are $40, or equivalent to four questions.

http://lightonvedicastrology.com/phpBB3 ... 49&t=17876

you can read Vaughn Paul's note that--> BT rectification, muhuruta, match making do not form a USD10 Question but rather a USD 40 question
Further in that category of USD 40 I would add.....Dasa predictions for a native...that's also a lot of work.

a couple of personal reminders

1) Humbly request selecting another astrologer for the USD 40 type questions as my personal time schedules does not permit those

2) If I do not acknowledge in 72 hours and your query is urgent please do bring it to the attention of another mod / admin to divert the question to another panelist.

3) If you are unable to pay...I am still happy to look at your query as my time permits, but do post it in the forum and send me the link.

regards
1हनुमान2अंजनीसुत3वायुपुत्र4महाबल5रामेष्ट6फाल्गुनसखा7पिंगाक्ष8अमितविक्रम9उदधिक्रमण10सीताशोकविनाशन 11लक्षमणप्राणदाता12दशग्रीवदर्पहा

vj1981
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vj1981 » 07 Sep 2016

Hello - I m unable to make a payment thru paypal not sure why. Is there any other way I can do so? Thanks

Arun83

Post by Arun83 » 17 Oct 2016

Hi, Do we have a provision for detailed paid reading which covers all the areas of concern in a time based manner ( Eg - 1 year or more ,.. ) If so, what are the consultation charges.

ChandraLagna
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by ChandraLagna » 18 Oct 2016

This is the Mahadasha reading, which is for a particular area - career, money, marriage for a particular mahadasha. This is $40, but some of the panelists would not be providing this type of reading, so please check with the panelist before requesting such a reading.

With Regards,
ChandraLagna

Harihari108
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Harihari108 » 23 Apr 2019

Hi there I just made a $10 payment for 1 question through PayPal... however after the payment it sends me to another website... Where should I post my question ?
I do have prof of payment

Thanks

ChandraLagna
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by ChandraLagna » 23 Apr 2019

Seek a refund by writing to Vaughn Paul.

Paid readings section has been closed for more than 2 years and there is a clear notice to not make payments till the section is again open with new panel and new pricing.

With Regards,
ChandraLagna