raj yoga

For discussion on yogas (planetary combinations)
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
nirmala
raj yoga

Post by nirmala » 27 Feb 2011

Hi,
I read that Rahu-Ketu can create a raj yoga when

1)Rahu or Ketu is in a kendrahouse (the 4,7 or 10th house ) and conjoined or aspected by the lord of a trikonahouse (5 or 9 th house) or when
2)Rahu or Ketu is in a trikonahouse (5 or 9th house) and conjoined or aspected by the lord of a kendrahouse (4,7 or 10th house).

In my birth chart, I have Ketu in lagna along with guru (lord of 5th house) and moon (lord of 9th house) .. So is there a raj yog in my horoscope?
Also, do i have gajakesari yog , since guru and moon are together in lagna?

My DOB : 20/7/1983 4:16 pm , delhi

Will be grateful for your help.

Regards,
Nirmala

astroboy
Donor
Donor

Re: raj yoga

Post by astroboy » 27 Feb 2011

Nirmala, I am not aware of a raja yoga being caused by Rahu and Ketu . As far as your Gaja kesari yoga is concerned , Chandra is debilitated , along with ketu and hence there is no Gaja Kesari yoga .

Best regard's
Through hard work and spiritual practices, a person gets honor and dignity. The lazy one who puts in no efforts is like a fool who allows salt to be spilled on the wounds of his misfortunes. The idler depending only on fate, achieves nothing. - K.N.Rao ji

nirmala

Post by nirmala » 27 Feb 2011

gulp ** :(
that is what i was worried about ... I read this little info online and was confused. because Im running ketu MD right now n there has been nothing "raj yogish" about it.. more like pure torture!! :( :( :(

Regards,
Nirmala

astroboy
Donor
Donor

Post by astroboy » 27 Feb 2011

Nirmala ji , I can understand . :(
Through hard work and spiritual practices, a person gets honor and dignity. The lazy one who puts in no efforts is like a fool who allows salt to be spilled on the wounds of his misfortunes. The idler depending only on fate, achieves nothing. - K.N.Rao ji

astro123
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by astro123 » 28 Feb 2011

nirmala wrote:gulp ** :(
that is what i was worried about ... I read this little info online and was confused. because Im running ketu MD right now n there has been nothing "raj yogish" about it.. more like pure torture!! :( :( :(

Regards,
Nirmala

Ketu and rahu are shadow planets and always a difficult to predict and judge...Their dasha and bhukti are also tough esp ketu since ketu is a planet of negativity,disappointments and sorrows
Beginner/Learner of Vedic Astrology

Dinesh.Srivastava
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dinesh.Srivastava » 28 Feb 2011

DELETED
Last edited by Dinesh.Srivastava on 06 May 2011, edited 1 time in total.
LIVE - INTENSELY ..... ..... LOVE - IMMENSELY

ADI7YAK

Post by ADI7YAK » 04 Sep 2018

Can learned astrologer throw light on this? I'm seeing Jupiter lord of 5th and Moon lord of 9th house in 1st house with Ketu should give Rajyoga right? Is it because debilitated moon (Scorpio)?