Jupiter-Saturn conjunction

For discussion on yogas (planetary combinations)
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Patriot
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Re: Jupiter-Saturn conjunction

Post by Patriot » 13 Oct 2010

Namaste All,

what does Guru-shani conjunction mean in D-charts or does it hold significance in D1 chart.only I heard that conjuction of Guru & shani is very good for Spiritualism & religious matters.

Regds,
GB

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 07 Mar 2011

I have heard from astrologers than guru-sani combination indicates Brahmana shaap from previous janmas. The parihara suggested was to feed cows with grass and fruits regularly (Gau seva) and specifically on thursdays, fridays and also saturdays. The other one is bit expensive and that is to donate a cow or more cows depending on their financial conditions to a brahmin(who is honest and doing pujas regularly) or to Krishna/ Lakshmi/ Shiva temple.
In fact, I also have jupiter-saturn together but with other 5 planets too. I have been feeding cows and found lot of satisfaction even during difficult times.

Dev
Last edited by Dev on 08 Mar 2011, edited 1 time in total.

Zarna
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Zarna » 08 Mar 2011

sonali.shah wrote:You nailed it. I wouldn't say I have manic-depressive tendencies, yes, but I would say a mini emotional roller-coaster.
I think the presence of Venus in the same house complicates the situation as it makes Jupiter uneasy in its company. But I guess millions of others born in 1980 would have the same combination.

nina wrote:Ju/Sa conj. in certain houses can give manic-depressive tendencies, but I can't remember which houses for sure, maybe the angles. Since one is a lifter (Ju) and the other a downer (Sa) one can get on a an emotional roller-coaster!
Otherwise Ju/Sa is a yoga for studies of ancient stuff.
Last, Ju/Sa conj. or mutual aspect to a house would show strong focus for the native on the matters pertaining to that or those house(s) since they're such important planet, complementing each other.
My 2 cents on the topic!
I am also 80 born & having some similar combination.I have saturn,jupiter,rahu & Mars in 3rd.Many astrologer said the same Brahman shapa in my kundli.So only remedy is gau-seva & intense devotion toward the God you believe in.

Jai shree krishna.
Zarna
Jai shree krishna

mag
Contributor
Contributor

Post by mag » 12 Aug 2011

Hi all,

What about Saturn and Jupiter conjuction in Kanya?

regards
Peace comes from within. Do not seek it without - Buddha

Ananthesh
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Ananthesh » 29 Dec 2012

Namaste,

With regards to Jupiter-Saturn conjunctin, I have both Jupiter (164 * 24') & Saturn (164 * 27') in 11th House of Virgo (Kanya) & both are in RETROGRADE motion.
I heard that both are in Graha Yuddha & its not good for the native. One will reward benefits & other will snatch the same.
I have the following planets in their signs.
Lagna - Scorpio, Rasi - Kumbha
Mercury in 3 - Capricorn
Ketu in 3 - Capricorn
Sun in 4 - Aquarius
Moon in 4 - Aquarius
Mars in 4 - Aquarius
Venus in 4 - Aquarius
Rahu in 9 - Cancer
Jupiter (Retro) in 11 - Virgo
Saturn (Retro) in 11 - Virgo
Can anybody let me know is this true ???

SWARNIM
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by SWARNIM » 29 Dec 2012

@Anantesh,

You may apply some simple checks to know the effects of such conjunction:
- You have well settled elders/friends but they are not able to help you or discharhge their duties towards you. (If yes, the conjunction is probably giving ill effects of retrogression)
- The growth opportunities gets delayed for no apparent reasons. (If yes, Jupiter is afflicted)
- You feel stagnation financially and professionally. (If yes, a weak Saturn)

Ananthesh
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Ananthesh » 30 Dec 2012

"Stagnation financially & professionally". I am feeling this to a greater extent than the other. But how far will this continue. Some of my well wishers are of the opinion that Rahu in 9th Position in not good & others are telling that Since most of the planets in Aquarius & Capricorn, this effect will continue for a long & will never end.

Ananthesh
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Ananthesh » 05 Jan 2013

Hello,

Could anyone please reply by query.

Thanking u

seenuastro
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by seenuastro » 07 Jan 2019

My sister also has this conjunction,she is an ordinary house wife taking care of home and children

joyd

Post by joyd » 07 Jan 2019

@anath- One will reward benefits & other will snatch the same./is not a correct understanding about such conjunction.saturn delays the 4th house signified results and jupiter delays the 5th house signified results.such conjunction results are felt during their mutual dasa-AD and not through out of your life.THe role of rahu in 9th is harm the living significations of your 9th house.Rahu also gives more stress to your 2nd/7th house significations too.The root cause for your financial stagnancy lies in Rahu's 9th house placement and also moons 4th house placements [ not linked with your said planets conjunction in virgo.]

joyd.